Please visit VillageBet for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

What are we watching tonight?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313233
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:54pm
I know a girl with lips like that, to say hello to. Lovely person, not silly, wonder why she did it to herself
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 9:58pm
LOL.   You gotta wonder why pretty girls do absurd things to themselves.   To make themselves look prettier,  and it never does. 
Its so fake and plastic.   Pretty girls should just rest on their laurels,,,,,not do dumb stuff so they look like freaks.  
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

You have to wonder where they find these dumb women.  But as to baby names, there are some weird ones out there.  Those lips ! OMG, like 2 fat savs sitting below her nose.  Bubbler Boy should be just her type .

AT THE COONABARABRAN CUP       

Obviously AA missed reading it , so I'll give it another run.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 11:17pm
I dint miss it Macca.   Just couldnt quite work out what you were inferring ??  Me = dumb.  Or what ???

animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 1:45am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

I dint miss it Macca.   Just couldnt quite work out what you were inferring ??  Me = dumb.  Or what ???

NO NO you wonderful Lady.....

You said on an earlier thread , Your fav Race was the COONABARABAN CUP ,
as you met your OH there.

On this thread you asked . " Where do they find such dumb Women "

I said at the COONABARRABAN CUP ...    hahahahaha

I split my sides ...   That's the main thing ..   It's OK AA.    If it went over your head ..   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313233
  Share Topic