Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Topic ClosedWhale's Value Selections

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26272829>
Author
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 4:56pm
Image result for save the whales
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 5:04pm

SORRY Whale!!!!!!!!!!

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 5:04pm
lol no , I am enjoying this 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by bigal bigal wrote:

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

All Macca Did was bring up the last start winners who opened under $3

All of 2 minutes work .   AND who is Al to say they'll send anyone broke .

It's not me who is asking to be paid for my form analysis.

I'm for free.

SO AM I,BUT THE CANCER COUNCIL JUST GOT A NICE DONATION OF $250!!!!! FROM SOMEONE THAT TRUSTS WHAT I AM DOING and will be receiving our bets for the next 4 1/2months Wink.
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR] 
allan

TELL US ABOUT IT IN 6 MONTHS

I wont be telling you about it in 6 months...... true to form I will report back say at the end of this 2 week period and then each month!!......WIN LOSE OR DRAW!!!
This new person (my CC) has received todays bets as sent by email to my son......with the information to grab a price of $3-50 on a horse as it was certain to shorten and pretty quickly too. It is now $2-50..... you should be able to find that one!! Unfortunately for my new CC they missed the best price!!.

ALLAN

That's wonderful Al,     But your new client is 40% worse off than you
Price wise .          You might be a Trader who benefits from your followers firming them for you.
At least you've taken away the " sore point " of selling your wares .
That does restore some credibility.     Now all you need is Customers.
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 5:42pm
REALLY SORRY WHALE!!!!......... some just don't give up giving little left jabs!!
they are not 40% WORSE OFF!!.... because for every $$ they donate...so do we!!!!!
no I am not a trader...AND a couple of people placing bets on our selections will not even cause a ripple.
it was never a sore point FOR ME..... something for MY EFFORT was never ever going to make me RICH and POSSIBLY something I deserved.
AND I don't have CUSTOMERS!!! I HAVE CC'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CANCER CARERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry whale!!

ALLAN
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 6:48pm
Bless you AL ..     Nice to see you jump ship to the master tipsters thread.    .
Whale & I lost several million last time he got me in, but to his credit His guidance was free.
     I'm wounded , as you know today ,   My only bet won by a head and the judge got it wrong at Scone. R6 ... got out to near 6.5 on Betfair too.
kavg View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 8:35pm
Al,
Don't worry bout macca. He has become more cynical, deluded, angry and frustrated by the day.

All the best with your noble quest for CC.

Some people have trouble reading and comprehending the written word. They also have trouble accepting when they are wrong and are frustrated by trying to find a winner and jealous and vindictive towards anyone who can. Even to the extent that he believes a judge got a photo finish wrong just to spite them.
Prejudice is an emotional attachment to ignorance.
DiEM25 for the world.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 9:17pm

I'm for free.

SO AM I,BUT THE CANCER COUNCIL JUST GOT A NICE DONATION OF $250!!!!! FROM SOMEONE THAT TRUSTS WHAT I AM DOING and will be receiving our bets for the next 4 1/2months Wink.
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR] 
allan
So Al your new CC is giving money after a few days of success ? - is that correct ?
Refer ALP Election Promises
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by kavg kavg wrote:

Al,
Don't worry bout macca. He has become more cynical, deluded, angry and frustrated by the day.

Some people have trouble reading and comprehending the written word. They also have trouble accepting when they are wrong and are frustrated by trying to find a winner and jealous and vindictive towards anyone who can. Even to the extent that he believes a judge got a photo finish wrong just to spite them.
Kacg ...   Your gtting game after the pastings you got years ago .

Are you blind to a tipster injecting the clause .   If you win I get a cut , if you lose STIFF.
We've achieved a a back flip on that scam .     So whose Got the egg on face.
The judge and the photo was tongue in cheek , you poor fool.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 9:35pm
Following on from my question above - I'm a touch confused Al. Your initial post stated you were going to kick it off 1st Jan (with 3 to 5 CC's). So considering you are saying that you already have CC donations of $250 today i can only assume you've had this going for a while. Considering your initial proposal  included a cut of the profits for yourself can one assume you have actually been taking this up until now ?
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Following on from my question above - I'm a touch confused Al. Your initial post stated you were going to kick it off 1st Jan (with 3 to 5 CC's). So considering you are saying that you already have CC donations of $250 today i can only assume you've had this going for a while. Considering your initial proposal  included a cut of the profits for yourself can one assume you have actually been taking this up until now ?

I still don't believe you guys....................
ONE guy responded straight way, today he DONATED $250 to the cancer council and emailed the copy of the receipt within half an hour of doing so. (THE COPY WAS AN ATTACHED INVOICE FROM THE CANCER COUNCIL) He asked if I wanted to go 50/50 in the $250 and I said NO I SAID IT CAN ALL GO TO CHARITY AND I STOOD BY THAT.
Because he acted so promptly I decided to give him the selections STRAIGHT AWAY...... he is getting an extra couple of weeks for FREE.....SINCE WHEN IS THAT A CRIME???

allan
bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:17pm
his name and email address has been deleted!!!!

Sent: Friday, December 14, 2018 1:33 PM
To: ...............
Subject: Thank you for supporting Cancer Council NSW

Hi.....

Thank you for your kind donation of $250.00. This will help to fund cancer research, prevention and support programs for people affected by cancer.

Did you know that 1 in 2 Australians will be diagnosed with cancer by the age of 85? But thanks to the support of generous donors like you, almost 30% more Australians are alive today who would have otherwise died from cancer over 20 years ago. Donations from the community help to fund continued investment into research which has resulted in improvements in cancer prevention, screening and treatments.

Many thanks again for your kind donation; we really do appreciate your support.

Regards,

Jeff Mitchell
Chief Executive Officer, Cancer Council NSW

bigal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:48pm

I'm for free.

[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR] 
allan
So Al your new CC is giving money after a few days of success ? - is that correct ?

see you have no idea!!!!
did you PM me?
did you get the history from the last 3 months of bets that my son and I invested on?
did you get the copies of all the large investments we made over the last 3 months?
did you get the info on what the history shows for these systems for the last 4 years?
did you get the history on ALL my BIG bets for the last 10 years.
did you GET ANYTHING.........
quite apparent...you don't get anything as you did not PM me!!!!!
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:54pm

ONE guy responded straight way, today he DONATED $250 to the cancer council and emailed the copy of the receipt within half an hour of doing so. (THE COPY WAS AN ATTACHED INVOICE FROM THE CANCER COUNCIL) He asked if I wanted to go 50/50 in the $250 and I said NO I SAID IT CAN ALL GO TO CHARITY AND I STOOD BY THAT.
Because he acted so promptly I decided to give him the selections STRAIGHT AWAY...... he is getting an extra couple of weeks for FREE.....SINCE WHEN IS THAT A CRIME???

allan
  Not a crime Al - just has nothing to do with what you proposed. 
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:59pm

I'm for free.

[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR] 
allan

see you have no idea!!!!
did you PM me?
did you get the history from the last 3 months of bets that my son and I invested on?
did you get the copies of all the large investments we made over the last 3 months?
did you get the info on what the history shows for these systems for the last 4 years?
did you get the history on ALL my BIG bets for the last 10 years.
did you GET ANYTHING.........
quite apparent...you don't get anything as you did not PM me!!!!!
What i get Al is that what you proposed up front was a rort. Now you can back track & make out its all about charity - but that's just not true & you know it. You wanted a cut - saying you deserved to be paid for your efforts. Even though you have to do the work anyway for yourself - so thats just cobblers. 
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:02pm
Can i suggest YOU take the time & reread your initial proposal Al
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:08pm

allan
  Not a crime Al - just has nothing to do with what you proposed. 

That was yesterday oneone , By Monday people will probably get a bonus to join up.

Forget the original proposition ,       . Some reality has intervened.

Only one so far has bitten the apple .     Will probably choke on it in quick time.
We are out to ten years of "The pot at the rainbow " .     Punt with the donations and give them double. If it's all that easy.

kavg View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:12pm
The real irony of the stance of macca and oneonesit is that they believe in the far right wing agendas and free market capitalism. Why are you two worried about someone doing something of their own accord? 

And shouldn't Al be praised for changing his initial proposal even though he didn't have to. He did it only to appease the sourest max.

Or would you prefer a great deal of red tape and a nanny state which is controlled by rules and regulations?

I don't recall any pasting macca. I do recall you getting a suspension due to your ignorant blatherings..

Prejudice is an emotional attachment to ignorance.
DiEM25 for the world.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:17pm
Kavg please - take the charity offering out of Als original proposal & what have you got left. A bloke on an anonymous website hawking his tips. Now they may well be very good tips - however its all upside for Al. When their good he gets a cut - when their not it doesn't cost him.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:37pm

Kavg please - take the charity offering out of Als original proposal & what have you got left. A bloke on an anonymous website hawking his tips. Now they may well be very good tips - however its all upside for Al. When their good he gets a cut - when their not it doesn't cost him.
   Kavg is good for a post a week .    So full of it as usual.

Now tell me when I was suspended ,   I certainly don't recall such a happening.     I had sign in difficulty until gay3 & / or , PT fixed it,   for a short period .
Put your 5 grand forward Kavg,       . It's called putting your money where the mouth is .   Al will make you rich and famous.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:46pm

Originally posted by kavg kavg wrote:

Al,

Kacg ...   Your gtting game after the pastings you got years ago .

Are you blind to a tipster injecting the clause .   If you win I get a cut , if you lose STIFF.
We've achieved a a back flip on that scam .     So whose Got the egg on face.
The judge and the photo was tongue in cheek , you poor fool.

but a few pages ago you said you were not accusing him of being a scammer, it was obvious all along that was a lie.

Since you brain is not capable of comprehending his magnanimous gesture of allowing 100 % to go to CC , no commission for him, let's go back to the original post.

After a period, if a profit was made and a new level was reached he and the cancer council were to receive a donation.

He had no way of enforcing this, people were free to renege.

Please explain how a good faith contribution after profits are hopefully made is a scam.

You can't because you are simply a nasty, grumpy jealous old spoiler, guess it is hard to change the habit of a lifetime
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:48pm

Can i suggest YOU take the time & reread your initial proposal Al

people not allowed to fine tune things in response to concerns people may have ?

and his original post was fine, an honour system where people paid after making a profit, impossible to force them though 
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:51pm

they're

no he doesn't get a cut , the CC gets it all.
and his original idea could not force people to gibve him a cut, they would only do so if they were satisfied with the results.

exactly what has gotten up your nose about this, you and Macca, what a pair Ouch
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:55pm

Kavg is good for a post a week .    So full of it as usual.

Now tell me when I was suspended ,   I certainly don't recall such a happening.     I had sign in difficulty until gay3 & / or , PT fixed it,   for a short period .
Put your 5 grand forward Kavg,       . It's called putting your money where the mouth is .   Al will make you rich and famous.

another lie by omission, you had sign in difficulty one time but were suspended on at least one occasion as you posted a few weeks ago. Just because you can't remember anything doesn't mean the rest of us can't
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

they're

and his original idea could not force people to gibve him a cut, they would only do so if they were satisfied with the results.

exactly what has gotten up your nose about this, you and Macca, what a pair Ouch
Oh apologies Mr Goodwill. You drove poor old Andicap out of this place - & his record was near on as good as Big Als from what i can remember. Rumour has it Als only sign up is a non-punter - wonder who that would be ? Sort of puts some comments into perspective though.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 12:08am

they're

Oh apologies Mr Goodwill. , his threads TURDS,BASTARDS out of this place - & his record was near on as good as Big Als from what i can remember. Rumour has it Als only sign up is a non-punter - wonder who that would be ? Sort of puts some comments into perspective though.

Another lie, TURDS,BASTARDS  went from 6 March to 10 September without a single comment from me. They then stopped

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 12:11am
Keep looking, you won't find a comment from me in those threads Thumbs Up
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 12:15am

they're

Oh apologies Mr Goodwill. , his threads TURDS,BASTARDS out of this place - & his record was near on as good as Big Als from what i can remember. Rumour has it Als only sign up is a non-punter - wonder who that would be ? Sort of puts some comments into perspective though.

Another lie, TURDS,BASTARDS  went from 6 March to 10 September without a single comment from me. They then stopped

Exactly Whale. And it returned a 44% ROI  over a daily tipping period of 6mths. Yet you didn't say tickety boo. Not one "well done Andi". Mmmmm !
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 12:17am
at leasr Andi had more grace and class than you two pathetic spoilers :

Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 7:55pm
Cheers Al
Good on you Mr Cap...hope it shapes up well for you.
Personally with me (Mr Conservative) I find 4% to be very adventurous.... but that's just me.
great name too!! better than BABY bets......

BIG al

Cheers Al
We have to hit hard to get anywhere near your results, or end the misery quickly Big smile

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 12:18am

Keep looking, you won't find a comment from me in those threads Thumbs Up
  you say that very proudly Whale
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26272829>