Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Competitions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Volunteer for 2017 Comps Black Book?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Volunteer for 2017 Comps Black Book?
    Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 11:06am
Keeping track of all these comps is far too much work for 1 or 2 people so would someone like to volunteer for the two 2017 comps?
Alternatively just add your own runners as they come thru' but obviously very few will be posted if we have to resort to this method Smile
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 5:22pm
The other way is to retired them as originally planned at the end of three year old year.  Then anyone can add to those files if and when they want to update some achievement by their horse - or someone else's horse if they pick up on it.  That way you and Dizzy are only ever doing two and three year olds.
I can help as back up but sometimes just too busy to step in and do all the work.
I don't blackbook I just go to the studbook and check the details or bloodhound for overseas runners.
Also the last few years you've had MM and Inglis & NZ together so that helped - before we started the under $20K comp.  As i said before if She Will Reign wins the Everest I opt out of these comps - It will be all down hill from there!  But just email me if you need work and if I can or when I can I'll do it for you.
AndiCap View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndiCap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 7:31pm
Well, being the one what started this concept I may be able to find some time..
So, I just need to Blackbook all named buys and post when they are booked to run?
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 7:37pm
Thanks furious, and thank you AndiCap. With assistance I am happy to take these comps through to the end of the 4 yr old season. I will still rely on you furious for the os updates. I will post the spread sheets (or actually Gay3 will) in the next few days AndiCap.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic