Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Viddora

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 3:42pm
Superior
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 3:43pm
Very good mare.
Sunline...simply supreme
djebel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 3:50pm
Nicely trained.

Shame Australian trainers can not campaign stayers in similar fashion to how this sprinter has been campaigned.

STRIKE WHILST THE IRON IS HOT

reductio ad absurdum

The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.

VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 3:50pm
And when you get good mares in form keep them in training. She has the Lightning and the Newmarket to come in the next eight weeks which is perfect for her!
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 3:51pm
And has travelled about 9,500 kms over the last month or so and picked up $1.2m.
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

Nicely trained.

Shame Australian trainers can not campaign stayers in similar fashion to how this sprinter has been campaigned.

I am pretty sure Adelaide is in australia?
djebel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Shawy38 Shawy38 wrote:

Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

Nicely trained.

I am pretty sure Adelaide is in australia?

And she is a sprinter.

STRIKE WHILST THE IRON IS HOT

reductio ad absurdum

The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.

Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 4:09pm
She is upper echelon of our sprinters . Sit and steer today ,.. can she win the Everest ? I hope so M! I have taken the $151
The only problem with backing winners ? You never have enough on....
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Nocturnal Nocturnal wrote:

This girl is flying and arguably could have won both the Moir and the Manikato .
Memo for connections, yes he is the trainers mate and yes his wife is a part owner but surely it's time to replace Bowditch with an A grader . Last night was a train wreck and A grade jockeys make brighter , quicker decisions and this girl is often ridden for luck due to questionable gate speed so they need that edge of the better Jockey. Appease him with the fact a group 1 winning broodmare will bring greater returns for his wife's ownership.  Thoughts?

Suspect there was a mea-culpa after Ascot, but two million dollar race wins later......

ps sorry Noccy, just can't help myself.  Embarrassed

Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 11:43pm
I still stand by my original statement SC . I would much prefer she have an A grade jockey , . Let’s hope JB continues to prove me wrong
Synthetic View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synthetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 5:14am
Back in work after a break and I see next major target is the Sangster via a lead up run
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 5:18am
Why not the TJOuch
Synthetic View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synthetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 5:21am
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Why not the TJOuch

Short spell instead - think she had 2 weeks
Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 8:25am
My Redzel /Russian in Oakleigh/Viddora in Sangster @$98 is now confetti .. sounds a good race for her , no travel etc
Synthetic View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synthetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Nocturnal Nocturnal wrote:

My Redzel /Russian in Oakleigh/Viddora in Sangster @$98 is now confetti .. sounds a good race for her , no travel etc

Just batter up...Russian Revolution, Viddora - Sangster into The Everest Wink
Synthetic View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synthetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 2:08pm
Trials Thursday - Heat 1. Then Irwin into Sangster
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic