Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Victorian Gangs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.
Punters, click here for everything about betting: Villagebet - Community of punters.

Victorian Gangs

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 33>
Author
Message
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 7205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 7:10am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

That was irony Afros LOL

                 Iron ore u mean PT.. Bad for us.

    That has made in China on it too.

I don't think Afros is too precious, as she reads my posts .. Most don't.


I'm actually male you silly old fella.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 18 Jun 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 29817
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

That was irony Afros LOL

                 Iron ore u mean PT.. Bad for us.

    That has made in China on it too.

I don't think Afros is too precious, as she reads my posts .. Most don't.


I'm actually male you silly old fella.


    NO MAN IS THAT .               Classy was the key word..
Back to Top
Tontonan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 13 Oct 2007
Location: Ferntree Gully
Status: Offline
Points: 3106
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tontonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

More ugly gang violence in Melbourne. Time to start deporting these thugs.


Ugly brawl breaks out at Melbourne Big W



Sudanese terrorists ?  Chinese daigou ?  Nope.  Werribee bogans.  Oi ! Oi! Oi !

Where you gonna deport them to ?   Moe ? 

( I have seen worse brawls at the Boxing Day sales )
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Online
Points: 33218
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 11:38am
Right wing guide to people involved in a brawl:

1. Were they African?
2. Yes...go to African gang script
3. No..Muslim?
4  Yes...go to terrorism script ...Labor soft on terror
5. No...Unionists, socialists, lefties, Antifa?
6. Yes...Labor soft on crime, Law and Order script.
7. No...never mind, ignore.
Windmill cancer survivor.
Back to Top
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 7205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

That was irony Afros LOL

                 Iron ore u mean PT.. Bad for us.

    That has made in China on it too.

I don't think Afros is too precious, as she reads my posts .. Most don't.


I'm actually male you silly old fella.


    NO MAN IS THAT .               Classy was the key word..


To be honest, it says a lot about you as a person that you still think 'your a girl' is a worthwhile retort to a male, most people give up on that one by the time they're 6.
Back to Top
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 7397
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 9:15am
Sweep it under the carpet if it's African youth, otherwise your a racist
EAD
Back to Top
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 18 Jun 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 29817
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 9:20am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Sweep it under the carpet if it's African youth, otherwise your a racist

   Keep importing them ...      Good Labor voters.

   Don't arrest the Gangs ,   It will interfere with their job prospects .
Back to Top
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 7397
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 9:22am
Import the 3rd world

Become the 3rd world
EAD
Back to Top
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 18 Jun 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 29817
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:02am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Import the 3rd world

Become the 3rd world


Spot on TIGER.   I'll get Doc to sign you up to the Thinking Members team.
Back to Top
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 18 Jun 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 29817
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:06am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Import the 3rd world

Become the 3rd world


Spot on TIGER.   I'll get Doc to sign you up to the Thinking Members team.


TIGER:- Import the 3rd world

          Become the 3rd world.

Gees, That is a good Post ,   I've read it 10 times =   So True
Back to Top
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 7205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:24am
Should we only import millionaires then maxie?
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Online
Points: 33218
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:31am

Trump praises Australia's merit-based immigration system

By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Friday, February 23, 2018

President Trump paid a high compliment to Australia Friday, saying he wants the U.S. to copy their merit-based immigration system.

“It’s the way to go,” Mr. Trump said during a joint press conference with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull. “And you’ve been very successful with it. Here, we’re working very hard to do the same. In that sense, we’re going to, hopefully, follow in your footprints.”

To drive the point home, the president turned to the cameras and asked aloud, “Are my friends from Congress listening to that? Merit-based.”

Under Australia’s strict immigration policy, skilled workers apply to migrate to either through a points-based system or by getting an employer to sponsor them for permanent residence. The government targets migrants with skills that will contribute to the Australian economy, a concept that Mr. Trump has been pushing in stalled negotiations with Congress.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/23/trump-praises-australia-merit-immigration-system/

Windmill cancer survivor.
Back to Top
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 26815
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 11:23am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Import the 3rd world

Become the 3rd world


Drive thru parts of Sydney and it looks like the 3rd world Cry
animals before people.
Back to Top
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 18 Jun 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 29817
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Should we only import millionaires then maxie?

Sydney --Melbourne is only for the worlds rich now , Afros.
The ordinary are squeezed to outer suburbs , regional areas or interstate.

Surely your not in favour of importing Dole recipients for years.
Labors 50000 Boat People have cost us 25 Billion already. Unsustainable .

I'm in favour of migration from wherever , but we should be choosy as to Culture etc and be sure they can be self sufficient and integrate.

Is that too much to ask...
Back to Top
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 7205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 12:23pm
We should where possible be welcoming of people who are fleeing their home countries, it is just human decency to help those in need, 'there but for the grace of God go we'.

Skilled migration for areas of need should definitely be encouraged, doctors for example.

Got any evidence of that maxie? Other than from one of Paulines rants of course.

Also not sure how you can say you'll take them from anywhere but we should be choosy on culture etc, contradicting yourself there, sounds a bit like Dutton in regards to the South African farmers.
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 24063
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Should we only import millionaires then maxie?

We do ... they are called "economic" refugees, there were thousands of them on Nauru and Manus.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 24063
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

We should where possible be welcoming of people who are fleeing their home countries, it is just human decency to help those in need, 'there but for the grace of God go we'.

Skilled migration for areas of need should definitely be encouraged, doctors for example.

Got any evidence of that maxie? Other than from one of Paulines rants of course.

Also not sure how you can say you'll take them from anywhere but we should be choosy on culture etc, contradicting yourself there, sounds a bit like Dutton in regards to the South African farmers.

Correct Afros ... but equally, don't you think it fair to return them as fast as we accept them, when, like these Violent Criminal Black African Youth Gangs, they just shiit in their collective hands, and throw it in the face of authority, like animals? ... even IF they are Labor/Greens voters? 

I can't agree with your assertion that African Farmers NOT be prioritised .. that is just being obstinate along ideological and political lines, with no evidence to support your bias.

Their government is overtly encouraging violence toward them, there is clear evidence of the violent assaults and murders, they hardly need any investigation on that basis.

They are generally Christians and White and entrepreneurial farmers and business people, who have historically fit into our society seamlessly ... when was the last incident reported about a White African Youth Gang???? ... oh, that's right, they are almost exclusively Conservative Voters though!!!Dead

No, the unhinged left wing nutters who reject the proposition of prioritizing people who would be good for the country, in favor of unvetted people from the home of Islamic Terrorism, are just exposing themselves for what they are - clueless virtue signallers, with a toxic agenda.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 7205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 1:41pm
South African officials were angry because of Duttons comments Doc, don't you remember that?

I'm more inclined to believe those on the ground and in the know than the ranting of a rightard on the net.

I also don't care about the political leanings of refugees if they are genuine cases, however don't you think it looked sus that Dutton was calling to fast track them the same week he booted the Sri Lankan family from Biloela?
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Online
Points: 33218
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 1:44pm
Trump repeated those Sth African farmers lies that originated from St Petersburg.
Windmill cancer survivor.
Back to Top
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 18 Jun 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 29817
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Trump repeated those Sth African farmers lies that originated from St Petersburg.
     Are you smoking That Byron Bay tobacco PT.?

South African Lies you say .     Do you Remember the Mau Mau terrorists .      or            The horrors of Rhodesia .
   No one can rationalise like you PT ... except Afros & Marble of course

   

      
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 24063
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

South African officials were angry because of Duttons comments Doc, don't you remember that?

I'm more inclined to believe those on the ground and in the know than the ranting of a rightard on the net.

I also don't care about the political leanings of refugees if they are genuine cases, however don't you think it looked sus that Dutton was calling to fast track them the same week he booted the Sri Lankan family from Biloela?

WowShocked ... so what, do you reckon the murders of white farmers in South Africa are just a conspiracy theory? ... I wonder why South African Officials would be upset to have the spotlight turned on them, when the mainstream media ignores the atrocities and their racist policies, because, you know ... white privelege?

Really Afros?

Do you know, or have you ever spoken to anyone who has literally left their whole life behind and fled South Africa in fear of their life, because of racial vilification - you should try it before virtue signaling from the cut and paste FAKE NEWS media - I do, and I have and my friend is white and has verified everything that you have heard about the attacks and murders by blacks on whites.

Why would you make such a naive statement about the political leanings of economic refugees? The political leaning of economic refugees who refuse to go anywhere else except Australia, who tell their friends and relatives "don't go to America, they want you to work!" ... because NO other country has our ridiculously generous welfare handouts, is of course unwaveringly to the left ... because the Virtue Signalers of the left will let them in unvetted! It's the same reason the Democrats don't want a border to the south ... they know that they can import welfare recipients who will vote for them ... get it? 
 
The White South Africans on the other hand, are genuinely seeking asylum from the threat of death ... not only that, they assimilate seamlessly into our culture, get jobs, build businesses, pay taxes and contribute to their communities ... very few of them in Bankstown unfortunately!

I don't know what conspiracy theory GetUp, Waleed and the 7:30 Report were running with on Dutton, but you do know that they are spending obscene amounts of money to try to have him unseated ... do you really believe anything that those pathetic, biased, lying cowards have to say? ... but do explain it to me ...
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 20 Mar 2013
Location: Sydney
Status: Offline
Points: 3413
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Trump repeated those Sth African farmers lies that originated from St Petersburg.
     Are you smoking That Byron Bay tobacco PT.?

South African Lies you say .     Do you Remember the Mau Mau terrorists .      or            The horrors of Rhodesia .
   No one can rationalise like you PT ... except Afros & Marble of course

   

      

Huh, neither of your examples are in South Africa.
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Online
Points: 33218
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 2:41pm
Windmill cancer survivor.
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 24063
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Trump repeated those Sth African farmers lies that originated from St Petersburg.

You really do live in a queer world CNNPT ... do you sit at home hoping, praying and dreaming of the day that Waleed finally accepts your daily invite to join your circle jerk?

Gotta give em credit, these White South African Farmer Victim Conspiracists, they certainly go the full monty to make their point, you know, getting themselves assaulted and killed by blacks and what not ...

I know it's based on a Channel 2 report, so it is probably FAKE NEWS ...

‘Their throats were slit, they were tortured’: Foreign Correspondent investigates South Africa farm attacks

JO-AN found his parents tied up in a pool of blood, their throats slit. “We all know it’s coming,” he says. “It’s just a question of when.”

 

IN MAY this year, cattle farmer Jo-an Engelbrecht was expecting his parents over for lunch. When they didn’t show up, he walked down to their house a few hundred metres away.

He went inside to find blood all over the floor. “I found them lying there, tied together, next to each other,” Mr Engelbrecht told the ABC’s Foreign Correspondent.

“My dad was lying on his back, my mother was lying face down, hands tied behind her back. My dad had a big gaping hole the size of a golf ball in his throat. Their throats were slit, they were tortured. I found an iron cord around my mother’s neck. They tortured her.”

The murders of 78-year-old Fanie and 74-year-old Colleen Engelbrecht were just the latest in an escalating series of attacks on white farmers in South Africa that have generated worldwide controversy.

Earlier this year, Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton sparked outrage for floating the idea of fast-tracked humanitarian visas, saying they faced “horrific circumstances” and needed help from a “civilised country”.

In Tuesday night’s special report, ABC journalist Jonathan Holmes questioned whether the murders are politically or racially motivated, as claimed by the Afrikaner minority, or are just a “fact of life in one of the world’s most violent societies”.

“My dad always said it’s not if, it’s when,” Mr Engelbrecht said.

“He knew it was coming. We all know it’s coming. It’s just a question of when. These farm attacks are partially motivated by money and partially by politics. Not only do they kill, but the way they kill. They torture you and hurt you. This is hate, this is political hate.”

Earlier this year, South Africa’s parliament voted in favour of a motion, brought by the radical Marxist Economic Freedom Fighters and supported by the ruling African National Congress, to begin the process of seizing white-owned land without compensation.

EFF leader Julius Malema, who in 2016 told supporters he was “not calling for the slaughter of white people‚ at least for now”, has been accused of whipping up racial tensions. “We are taking the future into our own hands,” he told a rally attended by Foreign Correspondent. “Shoot to kill! Shoot to kill! Pow, pow!”

The exact numbers of people killed in farm attacks is disputed. The farmers’ union says the number was 47 last year, but civil rights group Afriforum says the real number is 84. “During the calendar year of 2017 there’s been 84 farm murders that we could verify,” Afriforum’s Ernst Roets told the program.

“When we say we can verify we mean we have a list, we have the names of the people who’ve been murdered. So to say there’s only been 47, I don’t know if it’s malicious (or) negligence; there could be a variety of reasons why the number’s wrong.”

Mr Roets said Afrikaners had been “murdered for some time — now they’re coming to take the land as well”. “I think it’s very hard to conclude that there’s not a racist motive,” he said. “Certainly robbery plays a role, but there’s enough evidence that racism plays a big role and that political influence is playing a big role.”

But Gareth Newham from South Africa’s Institute for Security Studies said the farm murders were just part of a broader crime wave — nearly 20,000 South Africans, black and white, were murdered in 2017.


https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/their-throats-were-slit-they-were-tortured-foreign-correspondent-investigates-south-africa-farm-attacks/news-story/55881aa12059d62a803dbf293b8b67ce

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 18 Jun 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 29817
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

http://www.snopes.com/fact-check/white-farmers-south-africa/


   How many Sudanese gang members have you offered accommodation to, as help for them to assimilate and lead the life of the privileged.

I'll bet Afros has a house full.
Back to Top
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 20 Mar 2013
Location: Sydney
Status: Offline
Points: 3413
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

South African officials were angry because of Duttons comments Doc, don't you remember that?

I'm more inclined to believe those on the ground and in the know than the ranting of a rightard on the net.

I also don't care about the political leanings of refugees if they are genuine cases, however don't you think it looked sus that Dutton was calling to fast track them the same week he booted the Sri Lankan family from Biloela?

WowShocked ... so what, do you reckon the murders of white farmers in South Africa are just a conspiracy theory? ... I wonder why South African Officials would be upset to have the spotlight turned on them, when the mainstream media ignores the atrocities and their racist policies, because, you know ... white privelege?

Really Afros?

Do you know, or have you ever spoken to anyone who has literally left their whole life behind and fled South Africa in fear of their life, because of racial vilification - you should try it before virtue signaling from the cut and paste FAKE NEWS media - I do, and I have and my friend is white and has verified everything that you have heard about the attacks and murders by blacks on whites.

Why would you make such a naive statement about the political leanings of economic refugees? The political leaning of economic refugees who refuse to go anywhere else except Australia, who tell their friends and relatives "don't go to America, they want you to work!" ... because NO other country has our ridiculously generous welfare handouts, is of course unwaveringly to the left ... because the Virtue Signalers of the left will let them in unvetted! It's the same reason the Democrats don't want a border to the south ... they know that they can import welfare recipients who will vote for them ... get it? 
 
The White South Africans on the other hand, are genuinely seeking asylum from the threat of death ... not only that, they assimilate seamlessly into our culture, get jobs, build businesses, pay taxes and contribute to their communities ... very few of them in Bankstown unfortunately!

I don't know what conspiracy theory GetUp, Waleed and the 7:30 Report were running with on Dutton, but you do know that they are spending obscene amounts of money to try to have him unseated ... do you really believe anything that those pathetic, biased, lying cowards have to say? ... but do explain it to me ...

You clearly have no idea.
How many White South African farmers were murdered last year? (Source)
What was the total homicides for the nation?

Puzzling that you happen to mention welfare for refugees in Australia.
Border security in USA
Voting conspiracy in USA
Non integration of refugees in Bankstown.
Duttons political prospects.

And in your muddled mind, it’s all connected...
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 24063
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

http://www.snopes.com/fact-check/white-farmers-south-africa/

Oh, wait, Trump is involved, so it has to be FACT CHECKED ... who checks the fact checkers again?Wink

So anyway, ignoring the risk of death for these White South African Farmers, you are clearly a fan of the Marxist Economic Freedom Fighters who colluded with the African National Congress, to begin the process of seizing white-owned land without compensation?

Just concerned a little CNNPT, would that policy be MARXIST enough for you, you know, without the mandatory slaughtering of the white owners???Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Online
Points: 33218
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

http://www.snopes.com/fact-check/white-farmers-south-africa/

Oh, wait, Trump is involved, so it has to be FACT CHECKED ... who checks the fact checkers again?Wink

So anyway, ignoring the risk of death for these White South African Farmers, you are clearly a fan of the Marxist Economic Freedom Fighters who colluded with the African National Congress, to begin the process of seizing white-owned land without compensation?

Just concerned a little CNNPT, would that policy be MARXIST enough for you, you know, without the mandatory slaughtering of the white owners???Embarrassed

Donald Trump, David Duke, Richard Spencer, Tucker Carlson.

All the best sources.
Windmill cancer survivor.
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 24063
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

South African officials were angry because of Duttons comments Doc, don't you remember that?

I'm more inclined to believe those on the ground and in the know than the ranting of a rightard on the net.

I also don't care about the political leanings of refugees if they are genuine cases, however don't you think it looked sus that Dutton was calling to fast track them the same week he booted the Sri Lankan family from Biloela?

WowShocked ... so what, do you reckon the murders of white farmers in South Africa are just a conspiracy theory? ... I wonder why South African Officials would be upset to have the spotlight turned on them, when the mainstream media ignores the atrocities and their racist policies, because, you know ... white privelege?

Really Afros?

Do you know, or have you ever spoken to anyone who has literally left their whole life behind and fled South Africa in fear of their life, because of racial vilification - you should try it before virtue signaling from the cut and paste FAKE NEWS media - I do, and I have and my friend is white and has verified everything that you have heard about the attacks and murders by blacks on whites.

Why would you make such a naive statement about the political leanings of economic refugees? The political leaning of economic refugees who refuse to go anywhere else except Australia, who tell their friends and relatives "don't go to America, they want you to work!" ... because NO other country has our ridiculously generous welfare handouts, is of course unwaveringly to the left ... because the Virtue Signalers of the left will let them in unvetted! It's the same reason the Democrats don't want a border to the south ... they know that they can import welfare recipients who will vote for them ... get it? 
 
The White South Africans on the other hand, are genuinely seeking asylum from the threat of death ... not only that, they assimilate seamlessly into our culture, get jobs, build businesses, pay taxes and contribute to their communities ... very few of them in Bankstown unfortunately!

I don't know what conspiracy theory GetUp, Waleed and the 7:30 Report were running with on Dutton, but you do know that they are spending obscene amounts of money to try to have him unseated ... do you really believe anything that those pathetic, biased, lying cowards have to say? ... but do explain it to me ...

You clearly have no idea.
How many White South African farmers were murdered last year? (Source)
What was the total homicides for the nation?

Puzzling that you happen to mention welfare for refugees in Australia.
Border security in USA
Voting conspiracy in USA
Non integration of refugees in Bankstown.
Duttons political prospects.

And in your muddled mind, it’s all connected...

ummm, the ideology that drives these outcomes is all of the Toxic Left ... you really don't see that do you?

Step back rusty, you are waaaaay out of your depth little buddy ... Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 20 Mar 2013
Location: Sydney
Status: Offline
Points: 3413
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 3:11pm
Says our resident conspiracy theorist who’s out of his depth in a puddle.

Once again, when called out to provide facts,he can’t do it.

It’s easy, tell us how many white South African farmers were murdered,and the total homicide rate for the nation for context.

Are you that shallow, this is beyond you?
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 33>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.





Click here to view current promotions at Bet Easy.