Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

US Open

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: US Open
    Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 4:54pm
I only saw three players interviewed about the dreaded fescue grass before the US Open started.

1 Jason Day- "any player complaining about it you can write them off as a threat."

2 Rory McIlroy- "the fairway is 60 yards wide- if that's not wide enough you shouldn't be here."

3 Adam Scott- "it's no problem for me."

I am paraphrasing but that was the gist of it.
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 4:58pm
Well they can have no complaints about missing the cut.  Wink

Have only seen one report from Jason Day, and he offered no excuses apart from pilot error regarding his fight with the fescue.
SHOVHOG View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHOVHOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 10:11pm
Scores are quite low for a us open I would say the whingers look a bit silly now.
" In gambling the many must lose in order for the few to win"
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 11:33am
Great final round from Koepka.ndeserved win
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Great final round from Koepka. A much deserved win
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 4:11pm
I fell asleep watching it, but he set it up early, and the others looked to struggle ... well done!
Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to. Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I want the truth! Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic