Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Trump Impeachment Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2020 at 10:23am
Officially Softy the theme is “Stakeholders for a Cohesive and Sustainable World” but I dont think too many journalists covering it are interested in things other than witch hunts, Democrat scams and read the memo.
''I don't hold a hose mate''
Sponsored Links

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 7:49am
Nancy has named her managers, a quality line-up.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 7:54am
The ceremonial moving of the articles takes place shortly where the Sargent at Arms carries them from the House to the Senate in a wooden box.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2020 at 7:55am
*Not the same box Trump will be carried out in if convicted.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 11:35am
Trumper Andy McCarthy on Fox complaining that it is hard to have a (un)fair and fast exonerating trial with so much incriminating evidence flooding out at the moment.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 11:40am
So unfair when all the evidence is saying the same thing...Individual 1 is a crook.

Sloppy Steve Bannon on his podcast today on Lev Parnas. He is not credible he is a liar and an indicred criminal.

Presumably why Rudy/Trump were paying him so much to dig up dirt on Biden in Ukraine and why that idiot criminal who is suing a cow, Nunes gave him his personal cell phone number and got caught communicating with him. Tried to lie but Schiff released details of Lev calling Nunes on his personal phone.

Went from denying he knew who Lev was a fortnight ago on Fox to having to admit he was caught red handed...so dumb.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 11:52am
What witnesses could the Republicans come up with that would support Trump's version of events? Since Trump has been desperate to keep all those directly involved from being questioned, presumably because they won't help.
"Two hundred years ago, 99.999 percent of human idiocy went unrecorded. Now we have the Internet."

Errol Morris
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 11:54am
He wants Hunter Biden(the victim) and the whistleblower so his feral Trumpers can attack him/her.

No exculpatory witnesses to be found anywhere.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 11:58am
Republicans have a real problem here with investigations court filings for testimony and evidence continuing to the election, and the rate Trump's criminality is emerging, how can they hang on to him by acquitting and survive themselves?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 12:00pm
All of the cases Trump has been trying to push out to SCOTUS will mostly be settled in July when they put out a heap of rulings. Most Trump loses in the shadow of the election.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic