Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Trapeze Artist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by breeding_above_all breeding_above_all wrote:

WOW looked very ordinary compared to Alizee

Alizee 4 from 5 first up....   I don't think Trapeze Artist was comfortable in that slow going.     He is more a time horse ( holding the 1400m track record at Randwick) .    STICK WITH HIM.   
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Majestic View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majestic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 7:01pm
Head on chopping block. TA to go amiss and retire soon πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Majestic Majestic wrote:

Head on chopping block. TA to go amiss and retire soon πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Looking at his 6 runs since he broke that Rdwick 1400m record, they wouldn't set the world on fire.
You could well be right, but his best run was 1400m . SO, be an interesting watch.    
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Is Trapeze Artist being prepared to end Winx's winning streak? He would be the toughest opposition the great mare has ever faced first up and I'd say a good chance of beating her, if it wasn't for his atrocious second-up record.

Next start Canterbury Stakes.
"Even the things that I believe in the most, I doubt.”
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic