Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Laundry Basket
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Statistical Analysis - Just Facts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Statistical Analysis - Just Facts
    Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

never use doofus, dotard

by the way, I have mentioned it before but I know you forget, after your let peace reign comment I did not refer to you , but you couldn't help yourself, busting a gut after 3 days you had to have a go

but i am the vicious one picking on poor old Macca, who threatened to beat my face in today, once a scumbag thug always so

I would love to know his opinion (sick) on this little news item...he has been an advocate of treating mental patients the way he thinks they deserve...

Police are investigating a number of alleged assaults on a patient at a hospital in Melbourne's south-east, after the man's family captured the incidents on film.

Billy Aivaliotis, 33, who has cerebral palsy, was recovering in hospital from a brain injury after being hit by a car last year, when his family raised concerns about how he was being treated, his lawyer said.

"They noticed that he regressed somewhat, wasn't eating and had bruising on him and despite their numerous attempts at voicing their concerns to staff at the Caulfield Hospital," Nick Korkliniewski, from law firm Arnold Thomas and Becker, said.

"They took the extreme measure of placing a hidden camera in Billy's room.

"While they didn't want to do it they felt that they had to do it, and I suppose the vision's quite telling."

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 10:00am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

never use doofus, dotard

by the way, I have mentioned it before but I know you forget, after your let peace reign comment I did not refer to you , but you couldn't help yourself, busting a gut after 3 days you had to have a go

but i am the vicious one picking on poor old Macca, who threatened to beat my face in today, once a scumbag thug always so

lol   Whale , I do get a laugh out of you.    Again your imagination runs away with you.        You make accusations and you know only too well= not true , I never said anyone had Aids / Hiv .      I never said R/E appreciated at 15% a month for years.
If I remember correctly i said on one occasion That a Place I had at Cremorne , appreciated big time over a matter of a few weeks.
    I think your fragile , Paranoid and time you helped yourself by operating on an even keel.

you're

but Macca you are a liar  you removed your signature voluntarily did you, well no you were instructed to do so. I have no idea why it was rather funny but there you go a devious, liartwisted  like you can never be believed

15% LOL
Don't waste time on past disagreements, find new ones to fight over
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 2:13am
... it's ok aa, I think I've fixed it!Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:29am
Phew Cry  This place is turning nasty now.
Back off, Macca.
Give it a break, Whale.
Stay out of it 1x1.
Or someone is going to get a holiday, sure as s**t.
You are all being horrible little toads, the lot of you. 
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:08am

never use doofus, dotard

lol   Whale , I do get a laugh out of you.    Again your imagination runs away with you.        You make accusations and you know only too well= not true , I never said anyone had Aids / Hiv .      I never said R/E appreciated at 15% a month for years.
If I remember correctly i said on one occasion That a Place I had at Cremorne , appreciated big time over a matter of a few weeks.
    I think your fragile , Paranoid and time you helped yourself by operating on an even keel.

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 11:04pm
never use doofus, dotard

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:59pm

how many threads have you started in the last few weeks specifically having a dig at me, 3 I can think of. why don't you go and share your successful presence elsewhere, it is not appreciated here

Wow ...     Amusing recent posts from someone who is part of a couple that refers to almost every Person's posts with such words as "doofus" ,
"idiot", "mush brain"   and similar.
WE ALL reap what we sow .

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:51pm
You should start up a new thread so we can discuss it
Give peace a chance
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:49pm
here you are

Champion

Post Options Post Options
  Thanks (0) Thanks(0)
  Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 41 minutes ago at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

oh whaledick just unleash......LOL
He does come across as a bit of a "Dick" LOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:47pm
to you it is, what was your first post today, you want me to find it ?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:45pm

how many threads have you started in the last few weeks specifically having a dig at me, 3 I can think of. why don't you go and share your successful presence elsewhere, it is not appreciated here
   Life's not all about you Whale. That's where I think you may be going wrong
Give peace a chance
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Where is Cabo ?  He was always good for a comment to break up the endless stuff between Whale and One-one.  Which is becoming slightly boring, being as it infiltrates almost every thread sooner or later.Cry
Yes apologies Acacia - it's becoming boring for me as well. If only The Fiddler , or Max , or Hollywood , or LR80 , or Andicap , or JJ ,ect, ect would come back. Might take away some of his obsessiveness towards Macca , Dr E , Isaac , Max , Three Bears , Stayer et al . Oh & myself ! Cheers & I will do my best to steer clear of him

this is oneone's respectable face, he hides his racist scum side rather well but it does slip out. not to worry, I have dealt with bigger t urds than you and won
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:41pm
Cabo turned from soft left to hard right in the blink of an eyelid. I'm guessing he's trying to figure that out now, while taking a break from all you extremists.
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:41pm
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:38pm

[QUOTE=acacia alba] Where is Cabo ?  He was always good for a comment to break up the endless stuff between Whale and One-one.  Which is becoming slightly boring, being as it infiltrates almost every thread sooner or later.Cry
Yes apologies Acacia - it's becoming boring for me as well. If only The Fiddler , or Max , or Hollywood , or LR80 , or Andicap , or JJ ,ect, ect would come back. Might take away some of his obsessiveness towards Macca , Dr E , Isaac , Max , Three Bears , Stayer et al . Oh & myself ! Cheers & I will do my best to steer clear of him[/QUO

Obsession with you that is funny when the only time you appear is to have a snipe at me, start threads to have a dig.

Don't stretch our credibility that far azzhole
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:35pm

Where is Cabo ?  He was always good for a comment to break up the endless stuff between Whale and One-one.  Which is becoming slightly boring, being as it infiltrates almost every thread sooner or later.Cry
Yes apologies Acacia - it's becoming boring for me as well. If only The Fiddler , or Max , or Hollywood , or LR80 , or Andicap , or JJ ,ect, ect would come back. Might take away some of his obsessiveness towards Macca , Dr E , Isaac , Max , Three Bears , Stayer et al . Oh & myself ! Cheers & I will do my best to steer clear of him
Give peace a chance
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:26pm

See that's why it's odd. Whale has posted 15 times on this thread already. Yes that's right - 15 times in a few hours. Yet can only lay claim to starting one new thread ( ie having an original thought ) in 12 months. Pretty sure that will take a turn going forward - however no guarantee re quality 😂

well I am adding to the length of this crappy thread. tell me how many pages in total for your 7 quality threads.

I don't need to start threads just to be first, most topics are covered by others, let them have the "glory " Smile
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:22pm
See that's why it's odd. Whale has posted 15 times on this thread already. Yes that's right - 15 times in a few hours. Yet can only lay claim to starting one new thread ( ie having an original thought ) in 12 months. Pretty sure that will take a turn going forward - however no guarantee re quality 😂
Give peace a chance
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

... if he has practiced PT

practised.

thanks for the concern but don't worry, I am super fit, low blood pressure, low resting pulse, been to gym tonight, haven't seen a doctor in 10 years. I would be more worried about your own health, how many medications are you taking per day ?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:11pm
... if he has practiced PT
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:10pm
just concerned that your keyboard may be overheating and you might pop a vein.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:03pm
Doc has a youtube video to prove he can count to ten
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:02pm

take a big breath and count to ten.

another well worn tactic, when someone shoots you down in flames bring out the old calm down retort, try to turn it around so they appear out of control. have to do better Doc, pretty basic stuff
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:00pm
he beat me to it LOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:00pm
come on Dr E, waiting for another smart azz comment, cos we know you always have to have the last word
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 9:59pm
take a big breath and count to ten.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 9:58pm

I agree but if the piece of crap stopped sniping the problem would not exist
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 9:57pm

^ for Whale, obviously.

whatever, you obsession has progressed to mania, cryptos not going too well Cry
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 9:55pm
^ for Whale, obviously.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 9:53pm
Here, this should keep you occupied for hours ... if unsuccessful, repeat instruction.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic