Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Tom Waterhouse. Is he serious???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 9:37am
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Also not hard to see how the early mail package would have been up 18% yesterday as claimed. He only gives 4 or 5 tips in that package with bet size suggestions as well. No idea what the bet sizes were but given the two winners were short it’s quite likely the other selections were smaller bets.

The gold and silver package lost yesterday reading between the lines of the email.

Beating the market is what it is all about.
I'm surprised you haven't used those markets to trade yourself E & E.
   Would appear , there is some merit in that at first glance.

I've reached the stage , I can't put the time in anymore.    The Brain won't function for the long hours involved .       No Joke .
Part of the process .
BTW ..    Something appeared to go amiss with the fav R8 Gawler yesterday.   Rider eased it out at about the 200 m.
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 9:50am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Also not hard to see how the early mail package would have been up 18% yesterday as claimed. He only gives 4 or 5 tips in that package with bet size suggestions as well. No idea what the bet sizes were but given the two winners were short it’s quite likely the other selections were smaller bets.

The gold and silver package lost yesterday reading between the lines of the email.

Beating the market is what it is all about.
I'm surprised you haven't used those markets to trade yourself E & E.
   Would appear , there is some merit in that at first glance.

I've reached the stage , I can't put the time in anymore.    The Brain won't function for the long hours involved .       No Joke .
Part of the process .
BTW ..    Something appeared to go amiss with the fav R8 Gawler yesterday.   Rider eased it out at about the 200 m.

Yes he is certainly beating the market!

I have traded a couple of them but most I just let ride to have some action. Yesterday I lost even though I could have traded for a decent profit. Oh well!

Race didn’t go to plan for it either yesterday. I think it was predicted to lead and looked in trouble when that didn’t happen. I also don’t put in the time for race form. Basically wasn’t worth my time. Which is why I’m happy to use the free tip each week and on the rare occasion I go to the track (once of twice a year) I would be happy to pay the $25 for a set of tips to help me.
jimbob04 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbob04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 10:09am
seems to do ok so far
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 11:54am
Originally posted by jimbob04 jimbob04 wrote:

seems to do ok so far

If Your claiming to be getting Top of the market Odds every wager , You have to win. ( ON PAPER )
I did read Tom's claim of beating the market by 35% compared to Starting Price.
That alone gives you approx. 20% advantage on the accepted SP loss on favourites of approx 10%/15%.

Not rocket science to see such claims are not possible when the dollars go on.
   WHERE do you get $2.10 on every horse that starts at $1.70.
       Show me and make me rich.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 1:43pm
Tom must think people can't see the Forest for the trees.

But he must have the numbers of "fools" to keep him going.
The Gold Package boast today, is a 14% profit on turnover since it's inception.

I make that a 20% loss at SP if his claim, That his prices achieved beat the market by 35% is correct.
    I think we all know Bookmakers aren't in the charity business , so it might be difficult to get set at Tom's luxury prices and keep pace with His Profit on Turnover.

WHY do people pay good money for tips that lose 20% on SP turnover.?
marscay View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marscay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 6:09pm
Have you not driven on the roads nor walked down the street max?

There are some rippers out there....
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by marscay marscay wrote:

Have you not driven on the roads nor walked down the street max?

There are some rippers out there....

I only quote what should be obvious ...   When people want payment for tips , it is an admission of failure ...    Otherwise you wouldn't have to sell them .

Tom only has to back his Tips at the prices available before he releases them and then his massive numbers of followers will shorten them up for the perfect trade when he puts them " In the Bag " .

Free Specials aren't because he Loves U.

There's a number of Tipsters on TBV who tip as well or better than Tom & Co.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic