Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Tired of ....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bagman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tired of ....
    Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 6:34am
...the political know alls who ,it's becoming increasingly apparent, have no idea of what they speak and just keep dishing up this clap trap with the usual and tiresome bent against anything that doesnt agree with there own delusional take on the world.
Now, Im all for open discussion and debate but after watching a Republic thread somehow turn into a Chinese , with the usual Rudd bent, tirade.
Im just tired of it. I mean if they were right even occasionaly I wouldnt post this question but its getting to the point where I wont open the threads as its a waste of time and you know the same broken record will be playing. Can we all please get over this as there are no elections ion the possible future and its getting OLD.
So whats it to be ...
I don't have one
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Bentley View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bentley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 6:42am

i agree i reckon the mayor should start of a place where u start political threads and if they ever make it to the sports bar they get deleted

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 6:49am
the threads are easy to avoid if you arent interested.

bagman, that is a joke.
The Muffin Man View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Muffin Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 6:49am
Originally posted by Bagman Bagman wrote:

...the political know alls who ,it's becoming increasingly apparent, have no idea of what they speak and just keep dishing up this clap trap with the usual and tiresome bent against anything that doesnt agree with there own delusional take on the world.
Now, Im all for open discussion and debate but after watching a Republic thread somehow turn into a Chinese , with the usual Rudd bent, tirade.
Im just tired of it. I mean if they were right even occasionaly I wouldnt post this question but its getting to the point where I wont open the threads as its a waste of time and you know the same broken record will be playing. Can we all please get over this as there are no elections ion the possible future and its getting OLD.
So whats it to be ...

Don't open the thread then Baggie. Simple. Problem solved.
"Well, I will never post again, if the Oz dollar doesnt go below 80 cents within the year 2012." - Occy22
KangaMick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KangaMick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 6:50am
Well in that case, why don't one o you two start a new thread concerning some type of Sport.

As far as I can see, there aren't any up at present , apart from Vinnie Vegas, which has been on here for quite a while now, and one concerning tackles from Melbourne players, which is also old, and perhaps the new one on cricket contracts.

Go sit down, check the papers and internet and work out a tip for the MAsters, or if golf isn't your thing, pen a new thread about a sport you do enjoy so we can all jump o that band wagon!!!
2007 JASBTC Champion,2008 JASBTC Runner-Up. NSW Surge-Aussie LFL Champions 2013/14
Slim Pickens View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slim Pickens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 7:12am
I'm just tired Big%20smile    SleepySleepySleepy   whoever invented work needs his/her ass kicked!! 
Who says i'm dumb?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 7:22am
Ogilvy, his sister is married to a mate, chris bradshaw, the geelong doctor (ex tigers doctor)

slim i dont want to know how you ran out of gas!!!
Bagman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bagman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 6:31pm
Spot on KM. Fancy opening a republic thread and finding its turned into someones personal bent against a politician/PM.
As for the inane comment re dont open it, NO. I am asking you two to stop posting your crap. 99.9% of the time you are wrong and when someone shows you up as such you just continue to ramble and plough on.
So lets stop the personal posts where you are just venting or letting off steam and lets get back to sport. Dont get me wrong you clowns are entitled to your opinion NO MATTER HOW WRONG YOU ARE, its just that a few of us are tired of hearing it over, and over and over and over again.
I don't have one
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic