Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Thursday Racing Blog 19th March 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyDancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 1:42pm
treat me right
IT'S OKAY TO SAY NO.
I'M SAYING NO TO GAY MARRIAGE...ARE YOU?
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

Ecair Issoire View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ecair Issoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 1:56pm
the farm

now's the time e/w
LR80 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LR80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 2:00pm
Crown moss e/w
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 2:02pm
im never really keen on the stable, but i think MAXIMILLION is a major player in the last at wfarm. first up was solid enough after sweating up on a hot day. darciwood and fine mist the dangers. darciwood coming off a 3rd in a nice form race last start.
SkyDancer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyDancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 2:06pm
annus mirabilis is an interesting one in the next at seymour. not sure i want to take the odds on offer. think i might just watch unless it drifts big time.
IT'S OKAY TO SAY NO.
I'M SAYING NO TO GAY MARRIAGE...ARE YOU?
Platinum View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Platinum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 2:08pm
Seymour r7 no 7. 20% win 80% place. should be there with 100 to go if given the right run (just hope can get the line)
Ecair Issoire View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ecair Issoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 2:16pm
last at the farm, a roughie

floral gold 1x3
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 2:49pm
darren flindell is a bit lost calling em at wfarm. race 7 was not one of his best.
Group 1 Selections View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Group 1 Selections Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 3:19pm
Decent bet the place field Marshall and smaller bet the win. Exacta 2&3 and tri 2,3,5,9,12
Platinum View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Platinum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 4:02pm
Wow $4.200 for that tri. Id be pissed if I jagged a % of that combo. Should be double that at the very minimum
Group 1 Selections View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Group 1 Selections Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Group 1 Selections Group 1 Selections wrote:

Decent bet the place field Marshall and smaller bet the win. Exacta 2&3 and tri 2,3,5,9,12

Yuck? Knew that was gone after the 1st 50m...Ouch
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic