Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Harness Racing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Threepennyopera

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Farmermick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Threepennyopera
    Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 3:10am
For those lucky to back my horse when tipped in the blackmarkers to follow horses and saluted at 80-1 and some places 100-1. THREEPENNYOPERA is now over in NSW where I transferred him too and he won his trial on Sunday hard held.
he is going to Tamworth Friday which is worth following he has a future this horse and you cannot go wrong backing him.
Ethical Farming
Boutique Horse Stud
Medicinal Plant Research
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

mowie View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mowie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2017 at 8:59pm
silly question why move states seems to me he had found his level/ track?
chris Armstrong waller, *drugs are bad mkay
Farmermick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Farmermick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 7:49pm
mowie, horse is much better than form suggests.
ignore run at Tamworth as he kept smashing his knee as turns too tight, god show tonight at Newcastle R7 no-10 should lead and at 9's good money and backing up on Monday drawn the pole and same thing will lead.
give him 6 months and you will see him running around at Menangle, his form at Tassie was because of an injury so he spent 6 months being rehabbed and even then returned S,A by putting his knee through a plastic feed bin in his yard, swelling and weeks off then last week when due in at Newcastle several hours before starting got cast in his stable so was a late scratching so he can find trouble this boy.
But one thing I can say he goes okay and I have worked with group horses and not saying he is there but he will win some for sure. cheers.
Ethical Farming
Boutique Horse Stud
Medicinal Plant Research
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:36pm
Wow!! Who's unleashed on Q'tab? The $10 is Fixed.

10 THREEPENNYOPERA 4.6
  2.3 4.3  

10.00 2.75  
  BRAD ELDER        127 100
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Farmermick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 10:50am
he just pulled too hard, nearly choked down last start, good drive by youngster but loomed up and pulling took its toll. HE CAME OVER FROM S.A WITH A HOOD so he could be driven on a thread of cotton as they say and somehow this was forgotten on his gear.
so will have ear plugs in this saturday night so very important gear change and he will salute for the faithful I am confident!!!!!!!
Ethical Farming
Boutique Horse Stud
Medicinal Plant Research
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farmermick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2017 at 7:51am
Threepennyopera (TPO) WON last night Race 5 @ Necastle running a very quick 1:55.8 leading from gate 2 gave nothing a chance with 4m back in 2nd and a further 8m to 3rd.

The sectionals were very impressive after opening a 28.5/30.6/27.5/29.2- so his closing last half was 56.7 one of the fastest in the last several months.

After altering his head gear and the driver finally listening to instructions not to drive him with the whip as he actually resents it and finally alot of people questioned why he was in NSW from SA as driver Nathan Xuereb and his regular driver stated he will improve even more as the faster class horses will only make him race faster thats his style.

He is going to a heat of the Menangle Country series next week for the final to be run at Menangle for $25k so keep following him as he will only keep improving.he is just a big horse who is very immature with only 20 starts under his belt and most at his age are averaging 80 so the drivers who have driven him to date all agree in next 6-9months he should devlop into a city class horse which he only needs to be 1/4 as good as his mum and I will be stoked.
Ethical Farming
Boutique Horse Stud
Medicinal Plant Research
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2017 at 7:55am
How exciting for you! I sure hope all goes to plan & you can get that city win Thumbs Up
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic