Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Laundry Basket
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Whale Pool

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Whale Pool
    Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 12:02am
WARNING!!!Exclamation
This thread is recommended for the blind, illiterate and ages 80 and above (but only if accompanied by both grandparents). 

This thread is restricted to WHALE, and anyone who AGREES with one of WHALE'S posts, ONLY!!!Stern Smile

If you are NOT WHALE, and have actually come here expecting to read anything topical, intelligent, logical, respectful, informative, honest, truthful, grammatically correct or even slightly interesting or useful in any way, and you find that the content gives you the urge to post a comment that is in any way negative, or at odds with Whale's posts, DON'T! ... instead, start another thread! ... that goes for you too you Whale.

NOW GO FOR IT BUDDY ... ENJOY!!!Big smile

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 7:57am
Had a wonderful uninterrupted 10 hour sleep. I notice Dr E was still here at 5am, insomnia much, too many weird angry thoughts churning around in that sewer of a mind. Sad,  not relly but certainlly in a bad space.  I guess he has crpto's rolling around in his head, trying to understand them.

I am pleased to know I occuppy your thought so much that you start threads for me

And how did my other mate Macca sleep, got up 5 or 6 times or he just pees on rubberised sheets Shocked
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 8:12am
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Had a wonderful uninterrupted 10 hour sleep. I notice Dr E was still here at 5am, insomnia much, too many weird angry thoughts churning around in that sewer of a mind. Sad,  not relly but certainlly in a bad space.  I guess he has crpto's rolling around in his head, trying to understand them.

I am pleased to know I occuppy your thought so much that you start threads for me

And how did my other mate Macca sleep, got up 5 or 6 times or he just pees on rubberised sheets Shocked
Extremely nice of you to ask .
Never forget NATURE provides,     With the inconvenience of interrupted sleep , people adjust to that circumstance reasonably well .
It may mean taking a nap at unusual times , but at the end of the day my hours of sleep probably exceed yours.
Your profile paints you as being concerned with the physical state of your carcass ,    which moves on eggshells, due to the obvious paranoia penalty that has been imposed upon you.
Being Socially isolated at such an early age is another handicap for you but all is not lost.    Some lessons in manners , Truth , consideration and the like may improve you lot.
I'm sorry I can't assist with the "ugly" factor , but short of maybe a " Men into Burkas movement "     May I suggest a course in sign language ,   because eventually , the way you are heading , that will be your sole means of communication.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 8:20am
thanks for the diagnosis Dr  nurse sht cleaner. Still haven't heard about your war service, I guess it is manners to attack those who actually fought.

You have you quips but just below the surface is a vicious , nasty old prick. Ugly ? you are getting desperate now, you know nothing about my looks, exactly the opposite actually, unimportant superficialities, but important to shallow fools like you
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 9:01am

thanks for the diagnosis Dr  nurse sht cleaner. Still haven't heard
about your war service, I guess it is manners to attack those who
actually fought.

You have you quips but just below the surface is
a vicious , nasty old prick. Ugly ? you are getting desperate now, you
know nothing about my looks, exactly the opposite actually, unimportant
superficialities, but important to shallow fools like you

You prove my professional Opinion every day .

Your nasty Private Message a few minutes ago , tells me you are close to another mental breakdown and for that reason alone you deserve the consideration of being left alone and hopefully that assists recovery.

Disturbing is your references to Private messages I may have had with other members.        . I would like to think that messages are private,
but feel your accuracy is beyond a guessing game.
My plotting against you by way of Private Messages is either true, or you are delusional .....      Take your pick & your Medications.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 9:05am
nah that was not nasty just true. You still haven't answered the question about let peace reign, that truce lasted 3 days until you busted out with your bile, no explanation.  I guess ignoring it is a good tactic

Magnolian Khan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magnolian Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 9:07am
Interesting topic,
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 9:07am
Oh an you shamed me so much by posting that  I sent a pm, such basic tactics from the nurse psychiatrist LOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 9:11am
[

Disturbing is your references to Private messages I may have had with other members.        . I would like to think that messages are private,
but feel your accuracy is beyond a guessing game.
My plotting against you by way of Private Messages is either true, or you are delusional .....      Take your pick & your Medications.[/QUOTE]

no , I am really smart perceptive  Smile no inside info

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 9:17am

Oh an you shamed me so much by posting that  I sent a pm, such basic tactics from the nurse psychiatrist LOL

NP Whale .      Your not the first Madman I've tried to help after some 50 years on the front line.

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 9:21am
Thumbs Up
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 11:01pm
I agree Whale, a "promotion" to the Laundry Basket is better than nothing!LOLThumbs Up
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 4:54am
Geez, I take half a day off and the joint descends into chaos Shocked
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 6:46am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

I agree Whale, a "promotion" to the Laundry Basket is better than nothing!LOLThumbs Up

you mean your thread  LOLClown
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 6:51am
Doc, you dont get counted in oneone's fabulous Joffs post count poll if your threads end up in here
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 2:39pm

ClapClapClap

I see you are suspended...typical of what goes on around here...unfortunately...

the real villains get to pot-shot ad-nauseum with no recriminations...because bias rules...

this may possibly have me join you...which would be an honour...Thumbs Up

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic