Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 922923924
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 2:36am
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

when POTUS tweets photoshopped images of political opponents dressed as muslims to use an insult. 
the world has become a very sad place. 

It's only made sad by humourless hand wringing bed wetting left wing snowflakes with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Now tell us all how sad the world is again marble ... LOLLOLLOL 

Doc, you do much better work at 3am when you've had few. 

Trump's a demagogue who has ordinary people and thick people like yourself absolutely conned. He is taking advantage of you Doc, not fair! it does make me sad
It's only made sad by humourless hand wringing bed wetting left wing snowflakes with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Now tell us all how sad the world is again marble ... LOLLOLLOL 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Sponsored Links

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 2:43am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Trump's 10 biggest lies of 2019

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/trumps-10-biggest-false-claims-in-2019-%e2%80%94-and-one-that-finally-became-true/ar-BBYulXa

A lot of made up stuff in that little lot - and Trump isn't the liar ... you get your "fact checkers" at MSNBC? ... but wait ... oh never mind ... MSNBC!LOLLOLLOL

I got through 3 of them and they are all rubbish.

... but you know what, nobody cares ... the Fake News Media have been Trump's best friend for years now, and they still don't get it.Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 7:39am
Hey Doc, Donald J Trump is only the third President ever impeached.

That is not fake and is forever.
''I don't hold a hose mate''
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2020 at 9:06am
Lev was very interesting yesterday...part two today.

Trump
Pence
Rudy
Nunes
Barr
Manafort

I think I got them all. All under the Lev bus. Trump on a 15 minute rave today about how he never heard of Lev and Rudy is the greatest crime fighter sonce Chicken Man tells you about how terrified the traitor is.

''I don't hold a hose mate''
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 922923924
  Share Topic