Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.
Punters, click here for everything about betting: Villagebet - Community of punters.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 867868869
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 5 minutes ago at 2:50pm
I'm trying to work out how someone living in Byron bloody Bay can be an expert on American politics. Oh wait - maybe you cant !
TBV Statistical Analyst - & often misunderstood !
Sponsored Links

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 3 minutes ago at 2:52pm
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 60 minutes ago at 2:55pm
That article confuses me. Whats it trying to say Confused
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 28 minutes ago at 4:27pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

I'm trying to work out how someone living in Byron bloody Bay can be an expert on American politics. Oh wait - maybe you cant !

let me help you ,because he is intelligent, thorough, has a long standing interest in American politics and is not a dope like sucker Trump voters Wink
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 14 minutes ago at 4:41pm
I have no idea what that article is about. It is very hard going trying to read it. 
Only the best people.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 12 minutes ago at 4:43pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

I'm trying to work out how someone living in Byron bloody Bay Banks bloody town can be an expert on American politics. fake Christians and contract law Oh wait - maybe you cant !

Only the best people.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 6 minutes ago at 4:49pm

an article about female instagram influencers and the fact that it is not the utopia some believe it to be, people have problems just like everywhere.

Exactly what point is this supposed dig trying to make oneone Confused
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 34 minutes ago at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

The point is you don’t see them cuz it appears the yanks don’t care about it as much as some Australians do or some media corporations trying desperately to be rating relevant

tell me Shrunky, when you are walking down the street in Melbourne or wherever you come from do you hear people discussing what they think of Morrison or Albanese ?

or maybe you interview them on the street LOL

is beyond me how you can get an idea of peoples political leanings from walking around the streets, by the way NY is probably the most anti Trump city in America, pretty far removed from the rust belt

Sorry whale. I know you don’t understand as you talk at people rather than to them.

Not sure what travel you’ve done in your life, it sounds like very little. Certainly not in the USA

I like to mix with people. I talk to locals in their environments. There’s buses, taxis, bars, queues at the theatre, the concierge in the hotel lobby. Other guests, cafes, waitresses

You may not like my observations but whilst your sitting on your butt being obtuse I’ll continue my thoroughly enjoyable trip
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 867868869
  Share Topic