Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 764765766
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 25 minutes ago at 7:22pm
What part of I am proud to shut down the govt is ambiguous maxie?

Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 22 minutes ago at 7:25pm
Lol good job Macca. The news that matters.
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 31 minutes ago at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/01/20/analyzing-video-incident-indigenous-peoples-march/2631412002/

How cool was that ... the little old indigenous con man almost got away with it too!Tongue

Taking 2 hours of footage to stage a convoluted, misleading 3 minute "racist attack by Trump supporters" propaganda video, but forgetting that all the kids have phones and they are recording your own unprovoked, aggressive, racist taunts ... PRICELESS!!! 

The best I saw was on twitter - that talentless bimbo who did the Trump bleeding decapitated head "joke" (Griffin?) had a twitter rant at the kid with the MAGA cap, who stood respectfully unmoved with the injun drumming in his face. He absolutely owned her - it was brilliant ... I think this young guy is going places!!!Clap

#whateverittakes #theleftlie #metoopocahontas

I was most shocked that the old sucker CNNPT didn't take the bait and run with it before the leftards were exposed again!!!LOLLOLEmbarrassed

What a bizarre thing to say from the bloke who got his tiny nuts in a knot over students protesting in Adelaide last week. I, unlike you actually support freedom of speech the indoctrination and people's right to peacefully protest exploitation of children. Embarrassed

There, fixed - you're welcome.Big smile
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 22 minutes ago at 10:25pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Please elaborate...or run away. 

And again, I'll handball you the chance to be honest, and again, I won't expect any honesty. You know I could easily post a bunch of links of the original media/ lefty reaction and the subsequent walkbacks, deflections and rare apologies from the divisive dopes who made such gits of themselves (for about the 5th time in a fortnight.) I'm giving you a chance to show some integrity. Hopefully (?) you also know that "the right to peaceful protest" has nothing to do with why this incident and its reporting is such a big deal in 21st C USA. Out of all the attempts at saving face that the left media has tried since the truth came out, I'm yet to see a deflection as dumb and desperate as yours. Over to you.

My mother always told me to "take precautions" ... good to see you are too stayer.Clap

If you don't mind stayer, this might help him ... integrity
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 17 minutes ago at 10:30pm
Lucky you corrected macca

I was about to ask DIZZY

to issue a retraction.

sorry, i knew you would cop it. 

not the other CRETINS, however.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 7 minutes ago at 10:40pm

What part of I am proud to shut down the govt is ambiguous maxie?

Crying Chuck doesn't have the balls to take responsibility for ANYTHING, and Skeletor Pelosi just wants to go on a taxpayer-funded holiday and hang onto her job into her 80's ... 

So their idea of negotiation is to stick their fingers in their ears and go "lah, lah, lah" ... two of the most pathetic "politicians" of our time (Sam Disasteryari and Bullgelati Bill apart) ... a godsend for Trump and major reason he will be a TTPOTUSClap 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 764765766
  Share Topic