Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 691692693
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 53 minutes ago at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Bloody brilliant actually, whale. I don't agree with all doc writes, but he's certainly the smartest and funniest bloke here. That kinda goes without saying, considering the competition.

LOL

Certainly no need to be a Mensa Member to stay well above the mob around here, eh stayer!Tongue

I'm thinking I might check out til the racing gets interesting again, doc. Have fun and take no prisoners and all that.
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 52 minutes ago at 6:48pm

Holy gelati, PT actually responded to that.

I'm envious of his life. wow.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 50 minutes ago at 6:50pm
Bottom line is that the USA is a great nation, and always has been.

The ability to abide and survive the unctious Trumprepresents a classic case in point.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 50 minutes ago at 6:50pm
So CNNPT appears to have provided empirical evidence that it was in fact he who invented the Circle Jerk ... who are we to argue ...
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 49 minutes ago at 6:51pm
And deprive us of your first post that actually contributes something?

Oh well.

Image result for shrug gif
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 44 minutes ago at 6:56pm

Your 3AM bizarre abusive pink-fests give that away. Embarrassed
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 42 minutes ago at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

The ability to abide and survive the unctious  unctuous Trumprepresents a classic case in point.

Hey, great new word SC ... Embarrassed

Assuming that you watch anyof the balanced news coverage from the USA, isn't it scary, just how many of the *unctuous Trump Haters are dropping like flies lately, their lies being exposed, being arrested for assault, fraud, etc whilst he continues to Make America Great Again ... 

Don't be hateful for the wrong reasons, like, just because CNNPT says it is good to hate Trump.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 39 minutes ago at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Your 3AM bizarre abusive pink-fests give that away. Embarrassed

No sooking now, I've already conceded, you win, and the title is all yours ...

CNNPT - "King of the Circle Jerk!"

fit's like a johnny too!LOL
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 34 minutes ago at 7:06pm
Thanks for correcting my spelling error Doc, thankfully I have no interest in correcting yours.

Hateful?  Of Trump possibly.  Of the USA?  Not for a moment.

ps how was the skin full tonight, and can we expect you to "come the rave" yet again in about six-seven hours time after your impending flake nap?  Only time and a couple of berocca's will tell.  Big smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 34 minutes ago at 7:06pm

Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

The ability to abide and survive the unctious  unctuous Trumprepresents a classic case in point.

Hey, great new word SC ... Embarrassed

Assuming that you watch anyof the balanced news coverage from the USA, isn't it scary, just how many of the *unctuous Trump Haters are dropping like flies lately, their lies being exposed, being arrested for assault, fraud, etc whilst he continues to Make America Great Again ... 

Don't be hateful for the wrong reasons, like, just because CNNPT says it is good to hate Trump.

As someone said last week ''I dont feel the same way as those who actually know him. I only hate him''
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 29 minutes ago at 7:11pm
It was actually about Ted Cruz, but it was a good quote
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 44 minutes ago at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

It was actually about Ted Cruz, but it was a good quote

Whats all this debate about amusing Funts .

Doc Is The smartest here ,    Whale gets the most Laughs .   They started in a Maternity Ward just after birth.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 691692693
  Share Topic