Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Trump Presidency
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 642643644645646 648>
Author
Message
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Online
Points: 20375
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

Logic.
What logic.
He insuated I’m a racist because I asked him if he was listening to Kanye’s greatest hits lol.
I don’t expect any logic.
Lots of humour perhaps, but logic, no.

Rule #1. Don't waste your logic on Whale, it's like listening to Kanye's greatest hits ... a guarranteed short cut to dissapointment.Ouch 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.


Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 26742
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

PT wasn't there a George Nader high up in lobbying/politics in the late 50/60s , about the time of Perry Mason and My three Sons lol, thought there was.

You not thinking of Ralph Nader the consumer protection guy who ran for President in 1972 against Nixon, and then a few times more, once against Clinton as a Green I think?
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Online
Points: 20375
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Doc,slow down and put your sippee cup of kool aid down.

Russian interference is beyond doubt by all credible intelligence agencies worldwide.
The orange one refuses to accept it,as he knows it deligitimises his electoral victory.
I made no mention of collusion.

OMG, are you telling me that a foreign government was trying to influence the US election ... and it was THE RUSSIANS!!! ... that is what could be described as "static for more than 50 years, wouldn't you say ... little or no change there!Wink

Look at the dictionary definition of static....little or no change.
I’ve never denied unemployment is reducing,I only object to the fallacy that it’s due to the orange one. The trend has not changed. 

Then why don't you just say that you suffer from TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME, and you have an irrational hatred for the guy? ... it's OK, you're not alone in here! ... the reduction in unemployment as a result of the job creation IS acknowledged by everyone but Obama as being due to Trump's policies.

I didn’t mention any allegations against Kav,I stated the process was poor,and that for the first time in history,the outgoing judge has stated the new guy is unsuitable.
It’s not illegal to present yourself at the border,despite what you,Trump or Peter Dutton might say.

That's just Looney Tunes and wrong. The outgoing Justice has never been a part of the process. You know that most of the children are escorted by People Smugglers - would they somehow be committing a crime, or would you call that a misdemeanor? I really don't care, the term is Illegal Immigrant. You do know that Obama separated children from the ILLEGAL adults who accompanied them in crossing the the border for processing don't you? ... it would seem cruel to incarcerate them with adults ... no?Wacko

It’s both puzzling and perturbing that you continually decrie anything unfavourable to the orange one as fake news. This is a man that has demonstrated over and over that truth does not matter to him. He even contradicts his own version of the truth in the same conversation.

It’s both puzzling and perturbing that you continually decrie anything unfavourable to the orange one as fake news. This is a man media that has demonstrated over and over that truth does not matter to him them. He they even contradicts his their own version of the truth in the same conversation commentary.
And here’s a tip, screaming fake news repetitively,in bold,or pink or in large font is not the coup de grace you think it is.

<font size="6" color="#ff00ff">THANKS FOR THE TIP - 

<font size="7" color="#ff0000">WHEN I WANT YOUR OPINION, I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU!Wink
It’s an acknowledgement that you’ve got nothing to of any value to add to the conversation.

You are yet to post anything of value ... to just cut and paste FAKE NEWS, or a CNNPT opinion/lie is not original or helpful.Dead


Big font,caps multi colours.
Someone’s lost it.
I’m predicting the next stage is to rip your nappy off,and start finger painting “fake news” on the walls.

It’s ok Doc,the pill trolley will be around shortly.

Ooookaaaayyy ... kudos for at least trying!Clap
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 7975
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

Logic.
What logic.
He insuated I’m a racist because I asked him if he was listening to Kanye’s greatest hits lol.
I don’t expect any logic.
Lots of humour perhaps, but logic, no.

https://thebestschools.org/magazine/15-logical-fallacies-know/
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Back to Top
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 13 Nov 2015
Status: Offline
Points: 7415
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 6:57pm
That's him lol, told ya I was losing it , had a massive outage here last nite never have known the place to be so dark and I feel like I'm still in it.
Back to Top
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 7975
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 6:06pm
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 26742
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 6:17pm
Did it work?
Back to Top
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Location: Brisbane
Status: Offline
Points: 2198
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 8:55am
Kris Kobach's campaign vehicle - only in america!

Back to Top
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2009
Location: broome
Status: Offline
Points: 34256
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 9:44am
     LET PEACE REIGN
What does that mean ?
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 26742
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 9:52am
Grifters. 
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Online
Points: 20375
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 8:30pm
For someone who wants everyone to be constrained by rules and regulations, you lefties seem to get very upset by wealthy people who abide by them ...Confused 

I guess that's why it's called the ideology of envy!Pig


Hey who do you think would be the most excited to get a green and gold com car like that one! ... Bob Katter or Pauline? LOL
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 13 Oct 2015
Status: Offline
Points: 2724
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 11:17am

Hillary Clinton: Bill didn’t abuse his power because Monica Lewinsky ‘was an adult’

HILLARY Clinton has given an unexpected answer when asked about her husband’s relationship with Monica Lewinsky.HILLARY Clinton said on Sunday that her husband’s presidential affair with Monica Lewinsky wasn’t an abuse of power — because the then-22-year-old White House intern “was an adult.”

The assertion by Mrs Clinton was particularly stunning given the current #MeToo movement she has championed, not to mention that her presidential campaign centred on her becoming America’s first female commander in chief if elected, reports the New York Post.

Asked if her husband should have resigned the presidency after the affair came to light, Mrs Clinton told Sunday Morning in the US, “Absolutely not.”Pressed on whether Mr Clinton had committed an abuse of power — since a president of the United States couldn’t have a consensual relationship with an intern — she added, “No, no” because Lewinsky “was an adult.”

Mr Clinton was 49 at the time.

Mrs Clinton then tried to deflect attention away from the issue and began focusing on US President Donald Trump and his many allegations of sexual misconduct that were levelled before the 2016 election.

“Let me ask you this: Where’s the investigation of the current incumbent, against whom numerous allegations have been made and which he dismisses, denies and ridicules?” Mrs Clinton said.

As for her husband, she said, “So there was an investigation, and it — as I believe — came out in the right place.”

The US House voted to impeach Mr Clinton for lying under oath and obstructing justice, but the US Senate later acquitted him, and he remained in office.The interview comes as a record-breaking number of women are seeking office this year in direct response to Mr Trump’s election and buoyed by the MeToo movement.

www.news.com.au/world/north-america/hillary-clinton-bill-didnt-abuse-his-power-because-monica-lewinsky-was-an-adult/news-story/b671d99bbef78bdc6d2bf693f9cea50b

Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 26742
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 11:40am
Wow, Bill Clinton had sex with a consenting adult 20 years ago.Shocked

Dont you think this very important story deserves a thread of it's own Scoop?
Back to Top
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 15368
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 11:44am
Careful PT, we'll also have a dedicated thread Kennedy's alleged nocturnal activities 60-odd years agoif you egg "scoop" on.  Shocked
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 26742
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 11:57am
I think Ted Cruz father deserves a closer look re JFK. 

Maybe his doting puppy like behaviour with Trump now suggests Trump has the goods on him. Shocked
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Online
Points: 20375
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Wow, Bill Clinton had sex with a consenting adult 20 years ago.Shocked

Dont you think this very important story deserves a thread of it's own Scoop?

At least it wasn't Shrillary!Pig
 

Hypocrisy, thy name is CNNPT!Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Online
Points: 20375
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 1:29pm
Ted is like every other member of the GOP, and most of the US citizens ... right on board the Trump Train ... but why you ask?

Take a look in the mirror CNNPT, and you'll see why.

As Lindsey Graham said ... the sick, arrogant, abusive, violent, unhinged, elitist, lying, leftard victims have managed to do what he couldn't ... unite the Republican Party!!!Clap.

STILL don't get it!Embarrassed 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 13860
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 2:08pm
"Even the things that I believe in the most, I doubt.”
Back to Top
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 13860
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 2:10pm
Hmm- doesn't work unless you have a non AU ip address. USA worked.
"Even the things that I believe in the most, I doubt.”
Back to Top
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2009
Location: broome
Status: Offline
Points: 34256
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 2:19pm
     LET PEACE REIGN
What does that mean ?
Back to Top
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2009
Location: broome
Status: Offline
Points: 34256
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 2:20pm
lol sorry that doesn't work either Clown
     LET PEACE REIGN
What does that mean ?
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 26742
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 2:21pm
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Online
Points: 20375
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 2:22pm
It's Ok, SNL hasn't been funny since John Belushi died.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2009
Location: broome
Status: Offline
Points: 34256
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

It's Ok, SNL hasn't been funny since John Belushi died.

Funnier than Tim Ferguson
     LET PEACE REIGN
What does that mean ?
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Online
Points: 20375
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 2:30pm
If you want to learn something about how insecure the gay black left wing nutters really are, and how intimidated they are by the fact that people actually love Trump, watch this guy!



In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 13860
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 2:47pm
Kanye West shows you what kind of a fruit loop you have to be to support Trump.
"Even the things that I believe in the most, I doubt.”
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 26742
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 2:50pm
Back to Top
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2009
Location: broome
Status: Offline
Points: 34256
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Image result for that is funny


     LET PEACE REIGN
What does that mean ?
Back to Top
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 20 Mar 2013
Location: Sydney
Status: Online
Points: 1903
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

If you want to learn something about how insecure the gay black left wing nutters really are, and how intimidated they are by the fact that people actually love Trump, watch this guy!






You regularly watch this guys stuff Doc?
Explains quite a bit.......
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Online
Points: 20375
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Kanye West shows you what kind of a fruit loop you have to be to support Trump.

... and that's the kind of statement that got him elected last time, and will make sure he is elected next time!Clap

Interestingly, here is the same gay black guy, who is crashing in the ratings, dignifying the same thing before he was "President Trump", and then a real Dem Hero weighs in, confirming the way that the left is so divisive ... just keep calling them idiots and gang rapists and deplorables and dregs ... surely they can't lose with that strategy!!! ... they just don't get it ...Wacko

Shrillary and Creepy Joe ... the Democrats Favourites - only the most vile, arrogant, out of touch, elitist, "progressive left" people ... 




In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 642643644645646 648>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.906 seconds.