Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 510511512
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 42 minutes ago at 8:59am
stayer's article covered stats from an article 6 months old referring to the previous year in one state or 10% of Germany. The one I posted was official govt stats for the whole country, comparing this year to that year his post quoted.

Yes, I am as shocked as you tlaz that stayer would cherry pick stats to make immigrants look bad. LOL
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 minutes ago at 9:18am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Same as what happens in Europe with open borders I would expect. People move when they are in distress and most go home when the problem passes, as will happen with Syria. The vast majority identify with their home no matter what it looks like and are content to stay put.

Did you have your fingers, toes and eyes crossed when you imagined THAT!??Clown

Very funny!Big smile

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

You prove my point. Despite living in the Islamic Caliphate of Bankstown, the second worse place on Earth, where your schools are infested with terrorists and teachers teach terrorism, you refuse to seek asylum in North Sydney or the Eastern Suburbs.  
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 minutes ago at 9:32am
It beats me these Muslims who move from the sh8thouse to the penthouse then do their utmost to turn the penthouse into a sh8thouse.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 minute ago at 9:40am
Do state govts bear responsibility with the way they distribute(or concentrate) immigrants and not put in place the infrastructure they need? Does the Federal govt bear responsibility for maintaining an immigration level to maintain a steady level of economic growth without providing funding to State govts to update infrastructure and assistance to the states to fit then in?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 510511512
  Share Topic