Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 316317318
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 hours 45 minutes ago at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

"Golf match? I've won 18 Club Championships including this weekend."

Congratulations Tiaz .   A tough game to master.   Like Eddie Charlton ( World snooker Champion ) once told our club members '
If your not prepared to practice 8 hours a day , 6 days a week , forget the high level ambitions. That's a lot of practice.

My friends wife scored a hole in one recently ....   Haven't heard the end of it yet.      Over the moon achievement.
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 hours 14 minutes ago at 10:21pm
The first hole of golf I ever played, I scored a birdie. It all went downhill from there. A bloke I know scored an albatross, and never shut up about it. He married one too.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 hours 53 minutes ago at 10:42pm
The best game and the worst game!

Used to be a reasonable junior, low single figure player, played pennant golf, Vardon events, NSW Amateur couple of times ... stopped playing about a dozen years ago, tried last year or two, but I've found it almost impossible to get back into ... just doesn't come back without the practice commitment, and the body doesn't do what it used to ... just so bloody frustrating, prefer losing money on the punt!!!Wacko
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 24 minutes ago at 8:11am
Interesting article from The Independent on possible changes to the power structure in Russia

'There can be no second Putin': Russia looks to prospect of future without Vladimir as sources say he has considered quitting

The Independent can reveal a picture of intense uncertainty at the heart of power

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 37 minutes ago at 9:58am
Putin is reputedly one of the wealthiest people in the world. No more needs to be said, the system that prevailed under his watch, completely damned by that alone. The last Czar was said to be the richest man in the world, when deposed. Ripe for revolution again.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 33 minutes ago at 10:02am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

[QUOTE=Tlazolteotl]
"Golf match? I've won 18 Club Championships including this weekend."

Congratulations Tiaz .   A tough game to master.   Like Eddie Charlton ( World snooker Champion ) once told our club members '
If your not prepared to practice 8 hours a day , 6 days a week , forget the high level ambitions. That's a lot of practice.

My friends wife scored a hole in one recently ....   Haven't heard the end of it yet.      Over the moon achievement. [/QUOTE

That's a quote from the braggart in chief not me.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 15 minutes ago at 4:20pm
You could win a C grade club championship without ever breaking 100 ... not a major achievement.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 13 minutes ago at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

You could win a C grade club championship without ever breaking 100 ... not a major achievement.

I've never broken 200 so what hope me.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 55 minutes ago at 4:40pm
one word for you macca ... Lawn Bowls.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 51 minutes ago at 4:44pm
That is two words, Doc !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 316317318
  Share Topic