Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 515516517518519 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

You mean like the way Republicans respected Obama's mandate for 8 years?

O'BUMMER DIDN'T PROPOSE ANYTHING FOR THE REPUBLICANS TO OPPOSE!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Great advertisement for democracy, isn’t it? Do something pointless and stupid because it might be less painful politically.

WHAT I JUST SAID!Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 9:40pm
I can’t possibly fathom how bored you must be...
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 9:46pm
REEEEEEEEEEE
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

I can’t possibly fathom how bored you must be...

To actually read the humble opinions of the likes of yourself, CNNPT, etc? 

... I know what you mean!Ermm 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 10:02pm

REEEEEEEEEEE

nice.Clap

Do you feel better now that you have expressed you true feelings CNNPT?Big smile
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 10:04pm
... probably saved yourself a session or two with the shrink, just by being honest.Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 10:15pm
I dont need a shrink. Any time I question myself, I read one of your posts and feel so much better about myself. Thanks Thumbs Up
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 10:23pm
Glad to be of service ... complimentary and non judgmental service too!Big smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 10:25pm
Should come with a public service announcement. Smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 10:28pm
Pretty soon all Republicans will be requesting the same thing. LOL

Paul Manafort's attorneys ask judge to bar any mentions of his ties to Trump

McLEAN, Va. --  Attorneys for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafortwant a judge to bar any mention of Manafort's connections to the president at his Virginia trial. In court papers, Manafort's lawyers argue that because Manafort's alleged crimes occurred before he ever served on President Trump's campaign, any mention of Manafort's connections to Mr. Trump are irrelevant. 

Manafort's lawyers filed their motion Friday in federal court in Alexandria ahead of next month's scheduled trial. Manafort is charged in Virginia with hiding tens of millions of dollars from the IRS he earned advising pro-Russia politicians in Ukraine. He faces a separate indictment in Washington. more....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/paul-manafort-attorneys-ask-judge-to-bar-any-mention-his-ties-to-trump-court-filing-today-2018-06-22/

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 11:52pm
Unlike CNN to speak to someone at the front line and actually get the factsShocked ... they had their mandatory "gottcha" moment at the start, but the rest of the interview is not what they want publicised, surely ... Embarrassed

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 12:01am
So can we finally stop having the conversation where you OUTRAGED!!! leftards try to defend the "FAKE NEWS" Mainstream Media... 

It is what it is ... FAKE NEWS!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Classic!LOLLOLLOL
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 1:03am
The confected outrage repetitive rhetoric and ignorance of the press, like that CNN reporter, is appalling. Nice post Doc.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 1:31am
The FAKE NEWS Media don't tell ya what the FAKE NEWS media don't want you to know 3b ... that would be "the inconvenient truth" as irony would have it, and it might screw up their biased narrative!Embarrassed
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 2:31am

I dont need a shrink. Any time I question myself, I read one of. . . myself. Thanks Thumbs Up
We know.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

So can we finally stop having the conversation where you OUTRAGED!!! leftards try to defend the "FAKE NEWS" Mainstream Media... 

It is what it is ... FAKE NEWS!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Classic!LOLLOLLOL

Fake or premature news?

Hacked text messages allegedly sent by Paul Manafort's daughter discuss 'blood money' and killings

NATASHA BERTRAND

Manafort did not respond to request for comment from Business Insider. He confirmed to Politico late last month that his daughter, Andrea, had been hacked, and he corroborated specific exchanges while declining to comment on others.

‘That money we have is blood money’

In a series of texts reviewed by Business Insider allegedly sent by Andrea to her sister, Jessica, in March 2015, Andrea said that their father “has no moral or legal compass.”

“Don’t fool yourself,” Andrea Manafort allegedly wrote to her sister. “That money we have is blood money.”

“You know he has killed people in Ukraine? Knowingly,” she continued, according to the reviewed messages. “As a tactic to outrage the world and get focus on Ukraine. Remember when there were all those deaths taking place. A while back. About a year ago. Revolts and what not. Do you know whose strategy that was to cause that, to send those people out and get them slaughtered.”

Andrea Manafort did not respond to a request for comment.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/paul-manafort-daughter-text-messages-ukraine-2017-3?r=US&IR=T

Ukraine froze Manafort probes amid US weapons sales: report

BY MAX GREENWOOD 05/02/18 10:42 AM EDT

Ukraine's chief prosecutor froze four pending investigations into President Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort as the U.S. finalized a weapons sale to the Eastern European country.

Those cases were put into the "long-term box," one Ukrainian lawmaker, Volodymyr Ariev, told The New York Times, so as to avoid upsetting President Trump, who has bristled publicly and privately at special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

"In every possible way, we will avoid irritating the top American officials," Ariev told the Times. "We shouldn’t spoil relations with the administration."

The decision to halt the investigations came shortly after the U.S. approved the sale of 210 Javelin anti-tank missiles and 35 launching units to the Ukrainian government, the Times reported. 

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

I dont need a shrink. Any time I question myself, I read one of. . . myself. Thanks Thumbs Up
We know.

Petty Embarrassed
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 11:07am

Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

We know.

Petty Embarrassed
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 11:10am
Shammy, your dear leader is threatening to visit us? Anything you can do to stop it...please?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 11:51am

Shammy, your dear leader is threatening to visit us? Anything you can do to stop it...please?
This is new. Haven't heard about it. If I had his ear, which I don't, I would just remind him that OZ is a beautiful country, great people, great horseracing, and the USMC at Darwin but absolutely no diplomatic influence in the world. Go to a country that will help you get something done. Would that work?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 12:00pm
US President Donald Trump may visit Australia in November if he attends the APEC meeting in Papua New Guinea but nothing has been "locked in" yet.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 12:01pm
Probably like everything else he promises...hollow.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 12:05pm
What do you think of the new Space Force Shammy?

There are a few ideal space cadet candidates here at TBV. Big smile
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 12:24pm

What do you think of the new Space Force Shammy?

There are a few ideal space cadet candidates here at TBV. Big smile
I know. I am thinking the first target for our new space force should be to attack the space between your two ears.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 1:11pm
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 3:46pm
trump  displays his sophistication with his speech in Las Vegas calling congresswoman Jacky Rosen "wacky jacky" and also saying she is campaigning with pocahontas.
what a class act 
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 6:11pm
I would be surprised if he knew where Sydney was let alone Port Morseby. Probably thinks Port Morseby was an island of the Carolinas that the union took from the confederacy!
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by VOYAGER VOYAGER wrote:

I would be surprised if he knew where Sydney was let alone Port Morseby. Probably thinks Port Morseby was an island of the Carolinas that the union took from the confederacy!

It was, wasn't it?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

trump  displays his sophistication with his speech in Las Vegas calling congresswoman Jacky Rosen "wacky jacky" and also saying she is campaigning with pocahontas.
what a class act 

Yeah and meanwhile Avenatti and Stormy show their class by supporting the children at the border.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 515516517518519 1094>