Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 342343344345346 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 9:27am
Mr Mueller's office made a very rare statement in response to the Trump media trying to stir up the lunatic conspiracist Trumpers with a very clear concise, direct statement making it perfectly clear what is being investigated. Criminal twice in one brief sentence:

“When we have obtained emails in the course of our ongoing criminal investigation, we have secured either the account owner’s consent or appropriate criminal process,” said Peter Carr, a spokesman for the special counsel’s office.
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

Nice of you all to help out with keeping NK in check.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/12/16/australian-man-accused-brokering-north-korea-missile-sales.amp.html

Maybe if you spent less time criticising our yankee politics and more time cleaning up your part of the globe, the world would be a safer place. Eh, PT?

So Kimmy is Australia's fault?

Really? LOL

Yes. Really. It is your neighborhood the last time I checked. Be nice if your world view of things actually had some real life experience to back your opinions up. Listening to you on this thread, it is apparent for we yanks to see that OZ's token participation in world events has never equated to its over-rated opinion that its role in global affairs is significant. Maybe OZ should be dealing with Kim. Your elitist perspective should delight him as he is of the same thinking.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 10:39am
Re-check the atlas, Shammy, North Korea is well over 5000 km from the nearest part of Australia. We are closer to India.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 10:46am
Meaning, we take no particular responsibility for mending India's border disputes with China and Pakistan, either !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 10:47am
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

Re-check the atlas, Shammy, North Korea is well over 5000 km from the nearest part of Australia. We are closer to India.
OZ is quite a bit closer to NK than the states, yet we yanks get the heat. In the end,the fall out might be a bigger problem for you, not us.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 10:49am

Give him a break Max. He was looking at one of these maps:

See USA is on the left and Australia is all the way on the right.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 10:49am

OZ is quite a bit closer to NK than the states, yet we yanks get the heat. In the end,the fall out might be a bigger problem for you, not us.

Check the map again doofus.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 10:49am
Shammy :     Don't let a TBV minority warp your very experienced knowledge of the British Subject's population Of Australia.
Your handling some crazies quite well and reasonable thinking Ozzies are well aware of our reliance on the USA & Their Allies.
Timor was a real example .     We didn't have any defenders left in the Country and the Brits sent a warship and troops to join The tens of thousands of Marines who called in for tea & crumpet.
These critics haven't heard of History books.
We have been through our Troops & the Populations feelings re America,
      THANK GOD FOR THE YANKS>
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 10:50am

Meaning, we take no particular responsibility for mending India's border disputes with China and Pakistan, either !
Head in the sand diplomacy. It is always someone else's problem from your perspective.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 10:54am
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Check the map again doofus.
Exactly.That is what we normally here from OZ. "DO FOR US."   
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 10:58am
If NK is in our neighbourhood, so must China, which is much closer.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:00am
      Shammy.=   they can't read a map.

Australia is several hours fly time closer to North Korea than is America.

Approx . 8 hours to Australia = 11 hours to America , flying at 860 MPH.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:01am

Head in the sand diplomacy. It is always someone else's problem from your perspective.

Dotard Donny made it his problem with his ''I got this, I am not going to make the same mistakes as my predecessors did, I am going to blow him off the face of the earth'' 

How is that going for him Shammy?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:03am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Is that an African or a European swallow maxie?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:06am

Technically, NK is much closer to US territory than Australia, think Guam, and Alaska, e.g.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:06am

Dotard Donny made it his problem with his ''I got this, I am not going to make the same mistakes as my predecessors did, I am going to blow him off the face of the earth'' 

You dodged the subject real quick PT>

Never thought I'd see the day when you would put " DOTARD " into your vocabulary.
Join the Club.
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:08am
What about the good US citizens of Guam or Mariana? US Territories much closer to Korea than us. Or when it comes to fallout, don’t they count?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:09am

Technically, NK is much closer to US territory than Australia, think Guam, and Alaska, e.g.

Of course ...    I was talking mainland cities.

I would suggest that Australia would be a very easy target for NK.
NO defence at all    ..       Our only hope would be Delightful Donald.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:10am

Never thought I'd see the day when you would put " DOTARD " into your vocabulary.
Join the Club.

It is appropriate as it is Kimmy's name for Donald.

I am not dodging anything Donald said he was going to sort it out. We are waiting for that to happen
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:11am
I'm not sure dotard need be a negative, if you dote on someone, or some thing, it means to be very fond of, so you are a dotard. No problem there. It was even used to sell breakfast cereal, as in "everyone dotes on Uncle Toby's oats". Unfortunately, that would earn you the title "porridge brain" around here !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:13am

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:15am

I'm not sure dotard need be a negative, if you dote on someone, or some thing, it means to be very fond of, so you are a dotard. No problem there. It was even used to sell breakfast cereal, as in "everyone dotes on Uncle Toby's oats". Unfortunately, that would earn you the title "porridge brain" around here !

I dont think Kim Jong Un uses it as a term of endearment towards Trump, max...just guessing though
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:20am

Join the Club.

It is appropriate as it is Kimmy's name for Donald.

I am not dodging anything Donald said he was going to sort it out. We are waiting for that to happen
Yes you are. Head in the sand diplomacy is a big problem for OZ. The only time anyone is aware that OZ is in involved in international affairs is when it gets to be President the UN security council or something goes wrong off your coast.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:23am
Is North Korea like the Wall, or Jared solving the Middle East, or the Embassy in Jerusalem Shammy?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:23am

I dont think Kim Jong Un uses it as a term of endearment towards Trump, max...just guessing though

If dotard is the worst you get called, you are doing well !
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:29am
dotard
ˈdəʊtəd/
noun
noun: dotard; plural noun: dotards

an old person, especially one who has become weak or senile.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:33am
Hey Shammy, how funny is that email business?

Donny gets in a ''cleaner'', a Rudy flunkie to get rid of all correspondence and he dies before doing the job and nobody checked. Mr Mueller just asked for copies of the the 50,000 emails from the transition contractors and they were sent to him.

The crime family team were all asked for their transition emails and if they didn't hand over every one, not just the ones that didn't incriminate them, Mr Mueller knew exactly what was removed

How stupid are they?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:54am

Totally wrong as always but no surprise there.

Alaska is closer to North Korea than any part of Australia.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 11:55am

Hey Shammy, how funny is that email business?

Donny gets in a ''cleaner'', a Rudy flunkie to get rid of all correspondence and he dies before doing the job and nobody checked. Mr Mueller just asked for copies of the the 50,000 emails from the transition contractors and they were sent to him.

The crime family team were all asked for their transition emails and if they didn't hand over every one, not just the ones that didn't incriminate them, Mr Mueller knew exactly what was removed

How stupid are they?
You are the best at deflecting.    Did anything significant happen last Friday? Any indictments? Your predictions are toilet material. Your pasted maps are nice but you know I was speaking to geo-political involvement with NK not Ozzie tourist destinations and travel miles. Head in the sand diplomacy. Go Roos!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 12:01pm

Try this one:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 342343344345346 1094>