Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Trump Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 244245246247248 1094>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baguette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 12:37am
I think he'll resign eventually PT . Tomorrow will be good and there does seem to be the feeling of rats deserting the sinking ship happening.

My question is what are his delusional supporters going to do when the inevitable happens? Scary that they are all probably armed to the teeth!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 12:43am
I've told you before .   If Trump has something Big to produce ,

Melanie would have made us aware long ago.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 12:45am
We know he has small hands.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:16am
Originally posted by ThreeBears ThreeBears wrote:

Tinpot psychology from the master of spineless flip flopping and outright abuse from the pithiest sycophantic troll on the internet.

With Whale and PT on my case all my troubles are over. Cheers you jokers! LOLClown 

I will just leave this right here for you mr BearWink

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:24am
Originally posted by Baguette Baguette wrote:

I think he'll resign eventually PT . Tomorrow will be good and there does seem to be the feeling of rats deserting the sinking ship happening.

My question is what are his delusional supporters going to do when the inevitable happens? Scary that they are all probably armed to the teeth!

I think yesterday may have been about an orderly succession plan, and a promise of pardons for himself and his family Baguette
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:25am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

A major personel change or a shiity deal with crook Erik Prince to privatize the war in Afghanistan
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:32am
Bannon gone, James Murdoch asserting himself(pack your bags Sean and Tucker), Trump moving towards the Republican Party to save both of them, and away from his own dingbat Trumpers, possibly with a deal over his own future to preserve the dignity of the office. 

Are Bannon, the Mercers(his billionaire backers) and Breitbart set to declare war on Trump? Bannon knows a lot of stuff. It could get interesting now

Stephen Miller, Sebastian Gorka and the ''Lone Gunmen'' whackos who make up the security council should follow soon as Gen Kelly gets order back into the joint. 

The swamp has just kicked the Alt-Right's arse right of the front door
Newtown Old Boy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newtown Old Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Baguette Baguette wrote:

Not if you don't have any.
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 11:27am
Bannon is a key out.

wont be long now. surely....
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Bannon is a key out.

wont be long now. surely....

Do you mean the civil war Cabo.       . All hell will break loose if the dog pack succeed in unseating Trump.

I might sign up.      I'll get Whale to help me fill in the form . I dom't spell good.     
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 4:32pm
The Civil War will be in the Republican Party maxie, and I doubt it will be very civil at all. Shammy is trying to work out who he is today

What happens with the Bannon base now? Are they still Trumpers, or are they going to reform behind Bannon and a new Breitbart political movement?

Does Trump drop them and pretend he is still a Republican and chase the swamp as a constituency? 

The Mooch purged the WH of the Republican faction, Trump/Kelly should continue and clean out the Alt-Right faction. That just leaves the Jared.Goldman Sachs/Democrats faction.

What a mess

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 7:02pm
The betting as of now, indicates Trump is around a 55% chance of vacating early, was around 50/50 fairly recently.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 7:04pm
Democracy has reached it's use by date .

Bernadi , Hanson etc might do better than we think and surely the Country will riot if Shorten is given parole in time to be PM.

Turnbull is about as popular as Asian flu.

Whale for PM.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 7:06pm
Whale has dual citizenship. Ineligible, thank God.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

How do you know Whale's citizenship status?Confused
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:17pm

I guessed.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:19pm

Your slow PT ..      If he's a Whale he was born off shore .   Simple
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:20pm
Citizen of which countries do you think?
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:22pm
Yep, appears he was born in NSW but forgot to renounce his geographically ordinary birthright after his move south to Australia's most liveable State.  Same Whale, shame.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:25pm

Citizen of which countries do you think?

Do you know ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:28pm
No I am curious
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:30pm
I just hope he isn't a Russian Whale. People who are the subject of this thread have more than enough trouble with Russians
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:31pm
Ask him, I had an inkling he might be, but neither here nor there whether he is or not.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:39pm

No I am curious

Yugoslavia   beyond doubt.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:41pm
He isn't MIGALOO .

White whales can't spell
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

No I am curious

Sorry macca, Yugoslavia no longer exists.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 9:23pm

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

No I am curious

Sorry macca, Yugoslavia no longer exists.

It did when whale was on the tit. But a Serb if that's better.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 9:26pm
Serbia is landlocked They dont have whales LOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 9:45pm
Not a dual citizen although eligible, but can't see the point, does a European passport have any advantages ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 9:55pm
The terrorist are making good use of them. They love SCHENGEN 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 244245246247248 1094>