Follow us on twitter
Vinery Stud

Join Sportingbet
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by filling out the web form on our Home Page. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The trick to looking up free race replays

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princerubiton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The trick to looking up free race replays
    Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 8:42pm

From a lot of threads on this forum and places (like twitter) I have come to understand that racing people aren't the most tech savvy people. Therefore I thought they could use some tips in navigating free race replays.

First go to this link

http://bigpondvideo.com/Horse_Racing_Archive

Then for example i want to watch race 2 at Flemington on July 23 to see a horses run which i find on racing and sports search tool website.

http://horseform.racingandsports.com.au/viewHorse.asp?lan=&id=3EDBE178177C93D55E8D22

Then back on bigpond i simply click

Sport > Horesracing > Racing Archive > 2011 > July > 23

Easy!
Sponsored Links
No betting account? JOIN NOW and receive a Free Bet up to $150

Quezacotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quezacotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 8:46pm
Yep it's not really that hard...if you want to watch horse's replays that are not Sydney or Melbourne metro replays you can use sky media .. it has around 5 replays of each horse.
SPRINTER SACRE - "SIMPLY THE BEST"
Grinnersawinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grinnersawinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 8:49pm
www.harness.org.au

Free replays of every race.
RED HUNTER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Quezacotl Quezacotl wrote:

Yep it's not really that hard...if you want to watch horse's replays that are not Sydney or Melbourne metro replays you can use sky media .. it has around 5 replays of each horse.

You have to be a NSW or VICTAB account holder,with at least "Silver" status for free watch.

Otherwise,can pay to view.

rubiton View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubiton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2011 at 4:41pm
And cant work out why no one seems to realise if you want to see an SA race you go to the TRSA site and its under the results page.  Pretty sure WA has a similar set up with their racing Wa (or whatever it is) page.
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2011 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by rubiton rubiton wrote:

And cant work out why no one seems to realise if you want to see an SA race you go to the TRSA site and its under the results page.  Pretty sure WA has a similar set up with their racing Wa (or whatever it is) page.

WA is not a free service.
Foxmore View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Foxmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 7:45pm
How come it wont let me watch any recent replays, With in thelast 2-3 weeks?

Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2012 at 2:51am
Can someone post a replay of last night mv r7 . My iPad not allowing me access to replays thanks guys
The only problem with backing winners ? You never have enough on....
jimbob04 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbob04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2012 at 8:09am
sweet thanks for this

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic