Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The refugee crisis..??!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 697071
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 15 minutes ago at 11:37am
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Errrm, Kayser Trad is Lebanese, the Ottomans were Turks(the ones who host us every ANZAC Day)

His ancestors were probably persecuted by the Ottomans before being ''Liberated'' by the French

That is like asking you to apologise for the US Empire. Even I wouldn't blame you for themEmbarrassed

What sort of ridiculous deflection is that?

Ottoman empire religion - islam.

Ottoman genocide - christian assyrians, armenians and greeks.

''one day, keysar trad might apologise for the ottoman empires genocide of assyrians, armenians and greeks.'' 
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

ThreeBears View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 60 minutes ago at 11:52am

Tell the Crusaders that? Should I do so with my time machine?

Seven years of catholic education and you know it all? Better just google the gaps in eh?

So now Jesus is responsible for the acts of men and Popes? You really should try harder with your fakery. Jesus allegedly died for our sins. He didn't commit them himself. That's called free will. Remember? Or did you skip that lesson?

cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 59 minutes ago at 11:53am
ok, you dont think keysar trad will apologise. Fair enough.

who then?

Or is your reference to the turks hospitality to us on ANZAC day your form of "move on, nothing to see here" .

the islamic empire only slaughtered millions of christians.

Btw, the pope is in egypt this week as a sign of solidarity for christians persecuted by muslims.

so theirs a pope francis/ islam link you can post again, since you love posting anything pope francis and islam.

I'l remind you in case you forget

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 59 minutes ago at 11:53am
Originally posted by ThreeBears ThreeBears wrote:

Seven years of catholic education and you know it all? Better just google the gaps in eh?

So now Jesus is responsible for the acts of men and Popes? You really should try harder with your fakery. Jesus allegedly died for our sins. He didn't commit them himself. That's called free will. Remember? Or did you skip that lesson?

Is Allah responsible for the acts of ISIS?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 44 minutes ago at 12:08pm
Vatican news "popes egypt trip a sign of solidarity with suffering christians"

He will visit leaders of all religions and include a message of peace and goodwill for all...even muslims who are doing the persecuting.

the same pope who apologised unreservedly for the sins (crimes) of christians in sth and central america.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 41 minutes ago at 12:11pm
He is a great man, lessons there for a lot of his followers
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 41 minutes ago at 12:11pm
Originally posted by ThreeBears ThreeBears wrote:

I reckon PT is a cherry picker from way back. 🍒

7 yrs of primary and he is a scholar. Lol.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 39 minutes ago at 12:13pm

He is a great man, lessons there for a lot of his followers

And islamic atheists too. His reach is remarkable. 🙏
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 36 minutes ago at 12:16pm
Are Muslims atheists?

It seems your christian education was a whooooole lot different to mineShocked
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 34 minutes ago at 12:18pm

Are Muslims atheists?

Its in reference to YOU.

the islamic atheist. a rare but special type
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 27 minutes ago at 12:25pm
I dont think they are that rare, that woman they wouldn't let into Australia the hate preacher Ayaan Hirsi Ali describes herself as one.

Just goes to show it is probably the individual not the religion that is distorted. She turned against the Saudi spread of Wahabiism into Africa as a border in her high school. She blames a whole religion for the beliefs of a sub-sect, while we buy their oil and call them strategic allies

Funny old world, isn't it? 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 24 minutes ago at 12:28pm
gun to your head PT...

would you rather live in a -

judeo christian society

moderate islamic society (however u want to interpreate that)

Sharia law society
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 23 minutes ago at 12:29pm

Are Muslims atheists?

Don't try it in a Muslim nation. You will be persecuted. You may be executed.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 20 minutes ago at 12:32pm

Are Muslims atheists?

Btw it was. im a believer and my education didnt stop in yr 6. oh...i didnt renounce my catholicism and join the muslim brotherhood either.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 8 minutes ago at 12:44pm
I missed the parable of the fear and loathing of Muslims, but to be fair they weren't invented then  
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 30 minutes ago at 1:22pm

I missed the parable of the fear and loathing of Muslims, but to be fair they weren't invented then  

did you learn about st jude - the patron saint of hopeless cases?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 28 minutes ago at 1:24pm

gun to your head PT...

judeo christian society

Sharia law society

I'm a bit surprised you haven't received a deflecting question from PT!Wink

Mark Latham has a great name for them ... "User-friendly Muslims" ... that covers all of the ones who frown at terror, but do nothing about it, defend and deflect but fail to denounce the teachings of their religion. 
Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to. Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I want the truth! Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 23 minutes ago at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

gun to your head PT...

judeo christian society

Sharia law society

I'm a bit surprised you haven't received a deflecting question from PT!Wink

Mark Latham has a great name for them ... "User-friendly Muslims" ... that covers all of the ones who frown at terror, but do nothing about it, defend and deflect but fail to denounce the teachings of their religion. 

Watch him inter weave all of the above, and include more. he will forget the gun to your head bit where he can only pick one.

he doesnt want to be shown as a traitor to the cult.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 22 minutes ago at 1:30pm

gun to your head PT...

judeo christian society

Sharia law society

You mean Bankstown?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 19 minutes ago at 1:33pm

gun to your head PT...

judeo christian society

Sharia law society

You mean Bankstown?

the gun? If you want the gun to be from bankstown it can be. reasonable assumption but you didnt answer the question. i knew you wouldnt, just busting your dusters PT.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 14 minutes ago at 1:38pm

gun to your head PT...

judeo christian society

Sharia law society

You mean Bankstown?

the gun? If you want the gun to be from bankstown it can be. reasonable assumption but you didnt answer the question. i knew you wouldnt, just busting your dusters PT.

I am very happy living in Brunswick Heads. If I wanted be somewhere else, I would move.

What do you mean by a sharia law society? Sharia means a lot of stuff, probably not what you believe it does, or are you just talking about extremist views spread by our great allies Saudi Arabia?.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 6 minutes ago at 1:46pm

gun to your head PT...

judeo christian society

Sharia law society

You mean Bankstown?

I am very happy living in Brunswick Heads. If I wanted be somewhere else, I would move.

What do you mean by a sharia law society? Sharia means a lot of stuff, probably not what you believe it does, or are you just talking about extremist views spread by our great allies Saudi Arabia?.

sharia can mean whatever you want it to mean. take the best interpretation of it if that helps.

brusnwick heads. final answer? lock it in eddy?

done.

*judeo christian. winner!!!!!

thanks for playing.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 57 minutes ago at 1:55pm
The religious makeup of Brunswick Heads is
30.6% No religion, 
17.9% Anglican, 
17.9% Catholic, 
11.8% Religious affiliation not stated, 
6.3% Uniting Church, 
3.0% Buddhism, 
2.7% Presbyterian and Reformed, 
2.6% Other religious affiliation , 1.6% Christian, nfd, 
1.2% Other Religious Groups.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 53 minutes ago at 1:59pm
Bankstown used to be just like Brunswick Heads ... except there were no token Muslim baristas!

judeo christian society = Bankstown 20 years ago

moderate islamic society (however u want to interpreate that) = Does not exist anywhere outside Bizarro World

Sharia law society = Bankstown today, and coming soon to a town near YOU!
Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to. Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I want the truth! Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 51 minutes ago at 2:01pm

<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13.2px;">The religious makeup of Brunswick Heads is</span>
<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13.2px;">30.6% No religion, </span>
<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13.2px;">17.9% Anglican, </span>
<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13.2px;">17.9% Catholic, </span>
<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13.2px;">11.8% Religious affiliation not stated, </span>
<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13.2px;">6.3% Uniting Church, </span>
<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13.2px;">3.0% Buddhism, </span>
<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13.2px;">2.7% Presbyterian and Reformed, </span>
<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13.2px;">2.6% Other religious affiliation , 1.6% Christian, nfd, </span>
<span style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13.2px;">1.2% Other Religious Groups.</span>

majority judeo christian. thanks for confirming.
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 minutes ago at 3:39pm
Is Allah responsible for the acts of ISIS?
Of course not. Man is responsible. As for Muslim atheists they tend to be one of two things - dead or disowned. Preferably, in the eyes of most believers, it's the former.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 697071
  Share Topic