Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The refugee crisis..??!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 74757677>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 11:40am
Need a 'shutdown' to fix this mess...doesn't he and his Republican Party control top to bottom?

President Donald Trump on Tuesday appeared to call for a government shutdown later this year in response to a bipartisan spending deal that looks set to pass Congress this week.

In tweets, the president contended that the agreement — which funds the government through Sept. 30 — shows that Republicans must get more senators elected or change the Senate's rules so they can push spending through with only a majority vote, rather than 60. He then wrote that the country "needs a good 'shutdown' in September" to fix a "mess."

Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Oh, I forgot....what exactly is the Trump agenda?Confused

And please don't say to make America great again. 
to make sure america runs the world. hands up if you love that.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 11:45am
I am happy for them to run the world. 

Who is your choice?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 11:57am

Who is your choice?
thats a big vote for trump then. since you overlooked the atrocities of usa foreign policy in the past in the name of usa superior morality, you have to accept the whole trump machine too. you cant wave your confederate flag but put it away when trump is in power. that makes no sense at all.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 11:58am
Stern Smile
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Shammy Davis ...      I expect you are well aware , but I will enlighten some who aren't .

The anti  Trump & Yank Persons on here are small numbers of immigrants or 1st generation imposters
who haven't assimilated .        Live in the delusion that the green pastures of their ancestry is so wonderful.
     Unfortunately,  our  convict population who made OZ what it is,  resembles milk ,  that has been diluted by water each month in the name of migration.
      We actually love Donald Trump and the Country he leads ,    AND  Appreciate how good the USA is for the world

poor Macca has finally lost it Ouch he is saying that the test of a true Australian is whether he supports Trump, such a subservient suck aren't you old boy Wink

anyway always good for a laugh as long as I don't fall of my chair reading your astonishingly ridiculous posts

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 12:06pm

LOL
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

.the reds are trying to get under our beds again. evil russia in canberra running our country. spook!!!!

LOLLOLLOL C'Clueless            .   Never fails to amaze ,  the wealth of know how from the dissatisfied members of our famous TBV .

No matter the subject,    always " the rest of us "     Have it all wrong.

Yesterday ,   Donald Trump , =  Today Vlad Putin ,  Tomorrow China , then comes Indonesia in front of the other unplaced division .

dissatisfied if they disagree with you, the rest of us is obviously the people you think agree with you and of course with age comes wisdom so you are always correct Thumbs Up

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 1:44pm

Who is your choice?

thats a big vote for trump then. since you overlooked the atrocities of usa foreign policy in the past in the name of usa superior morality, you have to accept the whole trump machine too. you cant wave your confederate flag but put it away when trump is in power. that makes no sense at all.

I notice you didn't answer the question. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

LOL

.the reds are trying to get under our beds again. evil russia in canberra running our country. spook!!!!

LOLLOLLOL C'Clueless            .   Never fails to amaze ,  the wealth of know how from the dissatisfied members of our famous TBV .

No matter the subject,    always " the rest of us "     Have it all wrong.

Yesterday ,   Donald Trump , =  Today Vlad Putin ,  Tomorrow China , then comes Indonesia in front of the other unplaced division .

dissatisfied if they disagree with you, the rest of us is obviously the people you think agree with you and of course with age comes wisdom so you are always correct Thumbs Up

How ironic Whale? This pair of ''the Muslims are coming'' bedwetters talking about being afraid of ''others'' LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 2:05pm

Who is your choice?

I notice you didn't answer the question. 

Ive answered it before. My hope would be no one 'runs the world' . greed and domination by wealthy nations is replaced with a concept of sharing the spoils for all. i note you think thats pie in the sky stuff...that the world has been carved up for national gain since day dot and thats perfectly ok as long as you are on the 'winning team'.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 2:22pm
Thousands of years of conquest and empire says it is ''pie in the sky'' lefty psychobabble, not me.

If you dont take or hold it, someone will surely take it off you. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 2:32pm

Thousands of years of conquest and empire says it is ''pie in the sky'' lefty psychobabble, not me.

If you dont take or hold it, someone will surely take it off you. 

society has come along way in 1000 years. with geopolitics we can accept the status quo or try and change it. we dont have much choice.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 2:38pm
Thank goodness it is all over, I was starting to worry Shocked

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 3:19pm
each to their own. sorry for the disruption.

you can go back now to fighting for gender neutral toilets in primary schools, 18c, and multicultural playgroups that exclude white parents.

you know...the BIG issues.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 3:23pm
I surrender Whale ...          as my life is getting weary , and my days are nearly out .

What used to be my sex appeal ,

Is now wrinkled and without= Censored
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 3:23pm
Fiddles, wherever you are, can I please borrow a deary me?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 3:25pm

Thank goodness it is all over, I was starting to worry Shocked

Looks like the opening scene of The Restless Years. #memories
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 4:51pm

Fiddles, wherever you are, can I please borrow a deary me?

I'm trying to flush him out PT ...   Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 5:19pm
He is never far away maxie. 
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 2:00am
Bloody hell.  Where is everyone ??
animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 6:16am

Shammy Davis ...      I expect you are well aware , but I will enlighten some who aren't .

The anti  Trump & Yank Persons on here are small numbers of immigrants or 1st generation imposters
who haven't assimilated .        Live in the delusion that the green pastures of their ancestry is so wonderful.
     Unfortunately,  our  convict population who made OZ what it is,  resembles milk ,  that has been diluted by water each month in the name of migration.
      We actually love Donald Trump and the Country he leads ,    AND  Appreciate how good the USA is for the world

poor Macca has finally lost it Ouch he is saying that the test of a true Australian is whether he supports Trump, such a subservient suck aren't you old boy Wink

anyway always good for a laugh as long as I don't fall of my chair reading your astonishingly ridiculous posts

60% of Australians support Trump ... I know! ... who would have thought that as many as 40% of us were raving lunatics ...?Confused
Ambergris ... the definition of irony.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

60% of Australians support Trump ... I know! ... who would have thought that as many as 40% of us were raving lunatics ...?Confused

If the majority of Australia's population is Muslim, that means muslims support Trump? 

#FAKENEWS
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 2:59pm
Why would you make a ridiculous claim like that? ... there are 500,000 Muslims in Australia, and I think most people are aware of it ... what are you trying to achieve with deflections and untruths like that PT?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 3:30pm
Maybe it just seems there are more viewing from Bankstown. 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 4:41pm
It is true that most of the 500,000 Muslims are in NSW, and most of those are in Bankstown ... not sure what your point is though?

60% of Australians support Trump ... they said so on Q&A ... no breakdown of religions, though you would suspect those against would primarily be Muslims, you, whale and Judge ...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 4:52pm
US Vice-President Mike Pence has his work cut out for him during his first Australian visit this weekend, with a new poll showing 60 per cent of voters have a negative view of Donald Trump.

SMH APRIL 21 2017

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 8:11pm

It is true that most of the 500,000 Muslims are in NSW, and most of those are in Bankstown ... not sure what your point is though?

60% of Australians support Trump ... they said so on Q&A ... no breakdown of religions, though you would suspect those against would primarily be Muslims, you, whale and Judge ...

Who said it?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Who said it?

Q and A said it! (Who frigging cares who said it??)
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Finally a muslim prepared to speak out and say what our PC brigade won't say

Say him on the Outsiders yesterday, very impressive.
Googled him and came up with this wonderful list of videos.
Gods strength to you mate but  even he thinks he'll be knocked off soonOuch
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=mohammad+tawhidi&client=ubuntu&hs=Pge&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivrsjllc3TAhVTv5QKHcblCSIQ_AUICygC&biw=1680&bih=896

Mohammed Tawhidi

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=mohammad+tawhidi&client=ubuntu&hs=Pge&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivrsjllc3TAhVTv5QKHcblCSIQ_AUICygC&biw=1680&bih=896

He's a bit of help for you
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 1:58am
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Who said it?

Q and A said it! (Who frigging cares who said it??)

Research Director of IPSOS Mind and Mood Report Laura Demasi stepped in and told ANU Vice Chancellor and Nobel Laureate Brian Schmidt, when the leftard yank tried to lie about it ... but what the fcuk would she know, eh PT!!!??Wink

Just keep pissing in the wind ...LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 74757677>
  Share Topic