Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Breeding - Public Forums > Stallions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Factor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Hogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 9:22am
^ War Front
Jim
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

Paul Hogan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Hogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 12:42am
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

So what about More Than Ready?  Or Medalia D'Oro?Or Artie Schiller?  Or Street Boss?  Or Hussonet?  Or Spinning World? Or....

What about them?
Jim
Ninski View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 9:17pm
Thanks Dr E
Yes at this stage I will be racing him - unless The Factor 'goes off' commercially. We'll see. 
It's not just me who thinks the colt is great, it's the stud master.

Paul Hogan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Hogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 12:05am
Originally posted by Aurelius Aurelius wrote:

Don't think he will be a 'Factor' in Australia.

You called it early Aurelius, well done.

I am going to go one better and 'Go out on a limb'.

Unfortunately to those who like him he is Toast, I take no pleasure in declaring him a failure in Australia.

The good news is he is a good sire overseas, all the best
to 'The Tractor !!!
Jim
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 11:14am
Where has he gone to ??
animals before people.
MichaelM View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichaelM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Paul Hogan Paul Hogan wrote:

Originally posted by Aurelius Aurelius wrote:

Don't think he will be a 'Factor' in Australia.

You called it early Aurelius, well done.

I am going to go one better and 'Go out on a limb'.

Unfortunately to those who like him he is Toast, I take no pleasure in declaring him a failure in Australia.

The good news is he is a good sire overseas, all the best
to 'The Tractor !!!

80-90% of stallions ‘fail’ don’t they, so to declare one a certainty to fail would suggest you’re not going out on a limb at all.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 9:48pm
Cost me $2 @ $101, but really liked the run of Momentum Factor  (The Factor (USA) - Angel's Breath (AUS) (Tale Of The Cat (USA)) in the Inglis Classic.

... up on the pace from the jump, but always wide from 8, and whacked away in the straight to hold on for 5th, beaten less than 2 lengths. 1st, 3rd and 4th in the run all folded to finish between 6 and 18 lengths off the winner.

Plenty of merit for a first start, looked a bit green, and obviously will improve from that.

I'd say they will get their $65k back soon enough.

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 10:26pm
Nice type as a yearling ...
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic