Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The ABC Wets its Pants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Go Flash Go Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The ABC Wets its Pants
    Posted: 24 May 2017 at 10:08pm
Shows what they're really made of .... pompous gits LOL 

ABC staff feared for their safety after reading a satirical remark written in a magazine article which (to make a wider point) suggested that maybe the ABC should of been blown up ... 

... safety experts had to be called in  Clap

Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 10:54pm
Setting themselves up for a compo claim, and a cut of the NDIS pie, when the ABC is finally shut down ... hypocritical Snow flakesDead
Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to. Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I want the truth! Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 11:08pm
So you guys want every Muslim thrown out of the country, yet the ABC should laugh off any talk of bombing a building. Amazing stuff.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 11:26pm
What does one thing have to do with the other?

There are Billions of dollars spent policing the VERY REAL threat of Radical Islamic Terrorists blowing up innocent people (you may have seen the news out of Manchester) ... where did the imaginary ABC bombing "threat" come from?Wacko

Try to make some semblance of sense when you attempt to argue a point.  
Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to. Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I want the truth! Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
djebel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 11:47pm
STRIKE WHILST THE IRON IS HOT

reductio ad absurdum

The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 12:17am
Good to see some stick for the imposters " The ABC " .

Is Sub on their payroll. ?    I would have bet he was on Centre Link kindness.     ( Me too Sub so don't feel bad )

Can anyone tell me why we have them at all ?    ( don't say for regional areas , The days of smoke signals has long gone .)
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 12:17am
There are 22 souls being laid to rest in Manchester, who could have only WISHED that they could have been so offended and fearful as the employees at the sheltered workshop of Their ABC ... Ermm 
djebel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 12:36am
DR.E I think you are no better nor smarter than the typical Muslim Suicide bomber.

reductio ad absurdum

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 1:11am
... you know a couple then? ... typical are they? ... and here I thought PT was the only person other than me who had actually met a Muslim!LOL

fiddlesticks djebel, who could give a flying fornication about a bunch of hand wringing leftards who spill their lollies over a backhanded insult from a no name journo at a no name online rag, who has never had this much attention before, and will be forgotten and lining the bottom of the cocky cage in a weeks time anyway. 

My message is - toughen the f*** up Princesses! Dead
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 1:12am
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

DR.E I think you are no better nor smarter than the typical Muslim Suicide bomber.

Dr E is the star of the show.

His thinking is our only hope in very short time.
We need to tighten up and go after these problems and   ..Remove the cause.        .
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 7:20am
Typical rightard thinking on display here, 'if they don't agree with us lets geT rid of them/lock them up!' I like how the rightards on tbv accuse the left of being scared when their default response to suggestion of any change other then further restrictions of peoples liberties is to yell 'NO NO NO NO NO', the typical rightard fears change and anything different from themselves, I'm sure macca and dr e have wet dreams about the days when the white Australia policy was in place and giving the missus a touch up was the expected end to a night at the pub.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 7:43am
Just read the article. I assume the offending passage has been removed. What's left, I agree with.

Did you endure Q&A, stick with Monday’s show until near the very end? It’s always difficult, what with Tony Jones’ tactical interruptions and the inevitable stacking of panel and audience – although last night’s presentation didn’t even bother with the pretense of ‘balance’. Unless you count The Australian’s Niki Savva as a PR operative for Malcolm Turnbull, which you should, every invited voice was a smug simper straight from the green-left heart of ABC luvviedom: the imminent peril of climate change, Australia’s vile racism, nuclear war, the cretinous absurdity of religious belief, Donald Trump as an evil four-year-old, puppetmaster Putin and his White House marionette ….

Even by Q&A’s standards it was a full-court press of approved opinions, which is why Jones needed to interrupt only a handful of times. With no conservative on the panel, the compere could relax, dig the vibe, bask in likeminded company, allow the flow of virtuous clichés to proceed without the disruptions he brings to bear whenever an ideologically unsound guest is poised to make a salient point.

So cosy was Q&A‘s groupthink gathering that, with just a few minutes to go, compere and guests felt emboldened to address Islamic terror without the de rigeur qualifications that customarily follow every latest scraping of body parts off footpaths and buses — or,  this very morning, mopping the blood and flesh off the concourse of a Manchester concert venue where at least 19 blameless humans have been shredded. According to preliminary reports many of the victims were teenage girls no older than Aisha, Mohammad’s beloved child bride.

Jones would have needed to stick his bib in had there been a conservative on hand, someone prepared to hazard the audience’s jeers by saying, ‘Look, as a political system dressed as a religion, Islam blows up infidels because, one way or another – breeding or bombs – its adherents are fully confident their system will subsume ours.” Instead, untroubled by the annoyance of a naysaying voice, the panel did what luvvies do best: traded the noxious nostrums that are their craven stock-in-trade, the rationales and “explanations” that demonstrate, at least to their own satisfaction, why they are so much sharper than those who regard dismembered 13-year-olds as cause for concern.

Here’s the Guardian’s Mona Chalabi. If you can stomach the video, she flings her faux pearls before the Islamophobes and swinish hoi polloi  at the show’s 56-minute mark (emphasis added):

…actually, the threat of Islamic fundamentalism, if you want to view it in terms of number of dead bodies, which, as awful as it sounds, is the way to kind of make sense of some threat, actually, really, isn’t that present

… the chance of being killed by a foreign-born terrorist is one in 3.6 million … but all of our perception of threat has been distorted because of the way that risk is presented to us by politicians.

A smug stick insect and tireless self-promoter, fellow guest Lawrence Krauss, the warmist shill who has the gall to present himself as a man of science, couldn’t resist the temptation to demonstrate a nuanced acuity. Below are his actual words, reproduced verbatim. Try not to throw up.

You’re more likely to be killed by a refrigerator, in the United States, falling on you.

If you need to read this loathsome creature’s glib sophistry once more, just to grasp the full breadth of its breathtaking brazenness, brace yourself and do so.

Tumbling refrigerators are a bigger hazard  than Islamic terrorism? God Almighty but that Krauss is a filthy liar.

What, Kelvinators killed more people than died in San Bernadino, where a Muslim couple turned on workmates who had just thrown them a baby shower, gunning them down at their desks?

What, falling Frigidaires claimed more lives than a Muslim gunman methodically executing homosexuals in an Orlando nightclub?

This was a moment when Jones really should have interrupted, asked Krauss if he lies about everything, not just when reality and circumstance intrude on favoured pieties.

But of course Jones was silent. It’s a monstrously absurd and obscene self-evident untruth to claim that refrigerators are more dangerous than terrorists, but it fits with the approved narrative, so not a peep from the man who is paid by the national broadcaster to promote fair, free, frank and factual debate on matters of national importance.

This morning, mere hours after Jones’ guests pocketed their ABC taxi vouchers and repaired to hotel rooms paid for with taxpayer dollars processed through the Sydney Writers Festival, mere children were torn to pieces on the other side of the world.

Life isn’t fair and death less so. What if that blast had detonated in an Ultimo TV studio? Unlike those young girls in Manchester, their lives snuffed out before they could begin, none of the panel’s likely casualties would have represented the slightest reduction in humanity’s intelligence, decency, empathy or honesty.

Mind you, as Krauss felt his body being penetrated by the Prophet’s shrapnel of nuts, bolts and nails, those goitered eyes might in their last glimmering have caught a glimpse of vindication.

A blast of Manchester dimensions must surely knock over the studio’s lunchroom refrigerator.  Allah only knows how many innocent lives that shocking incident might claim.

Roger Franklin, Quadrant

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Typical rightard thinking on display here, 'if they don't agree with us lets geT rid of them/lock them up!' I like how the rightards on tbv accuse the left of being scared when their default response to suggestion of any change other then further restrictions of peoples liberties is to yell 'NO NO NO NO NO', the typical rightard fears change and anything different from themselves, I'm sure macca and dr e have wet dreams about the days when the white Australia policy was in place and giving the missus a touch up was the expected end to a night at the pub.

THE W.A.P had merit when you look at todays mess but you are 100% correct about giving the " Kitchen Mechanic " a touch up after a full gut of the evil demon.

One would have to be pizzed to go near them.
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 12:40pm
yassmins show got rissoled. she might have to go the latho route...stick to the internet.   
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

... you know a couple then? ... typical are they? ... and here I thought PT was the only person other than me who had actually met a Muslim!LOL

fiddlesticks djebel, who could give a flying fornication about a bunch of hand wringing leftards who spill their lollies over a backhanded insult from a no name journo at a no name online rag, who has never had this much attention before, and will be forgotten and lining the bottom of the cocky cage in a weeks time anyway. 

you are so full of it . I can imagine your reaction if the threat was made to the Herald Sun, Andrew Bolt of any other nut job right wing entity you agree with, you would be shouting outrage from the rooftops.

Dr E nobody falls for your crap except maybe Macca and we forgive him due to advanced age
Winner of the TBV Champion Tipster Award
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 1:01pm
I'm advanced on you in more than age Whale .     Grey Matter comes to mind quickly.
Your nearly as bad as Afros suggesting we need to be full of ink to go the grope .
Give me the right bait in that area and I'll " bite " at any time of the day or state of intoxication.
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

you are so full of it . I can imagine your reaction if the threat was made to the Herald Sun, Andrew Bolt of any other nut job right wing entity you agree with, you would be shouting outrage from the rooftops.

Dr E nobody falls for your crap except maybe Macca and we forgive him due to advanced age

Cabo would be the first one on here talking about how lefties are really about violence and hatred.
djebel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 1:22pm
The far right of the Muslim side of things are the ones that produce and carry out the terrorist atrocities.

reductio ad absurdum

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

THE W.A.P had merit when you look at todays mess but you are 100% correct about giving the " Kitchen Mechanic " a touch up after a full gut of the evil demon.

One would have to be pizzed to go near them.

Not sure if Afros is giving us a scolding, or is just jealous macca ...?ConfusedLOLLOLLOL
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Just read the article. I assume the offending passage has been removed. What's left, I agree with.

Did you endure Q&A, stick with Monday’s show until near the very end? It’s always difficult, what with Tony Jones’ tactical interruptions and the inevitable stacking of panel and audience – although last night’s presentation didn’t even bother with the pretense of ‘balance’. Unless you count The Australian’s Niki Savva as a PR operative for Malcolm Turnbull, which you should, every invited voice was a smug simper straight from the green-left heart of ABC luvviedom: the imminent peril of climate change, Australia’s vile racism, nuclear war, the cretinous absurdity of religious belief, Donald Trump as an evil four-year-old, puppetmaster Putin and his White House marionette ….

Even by Q&A’s standards it was a full-court press of approved opinions, which is why Jones needed to interrupt only a handful of times. With no conservative on the panel, the compere could relax, dig the vibe, bask in likeminded company, allow the flow of virtuous clichés to proceed without the disruptions he brings to bear whenever an ideologically unsound guest is poised to make a salient point.

So cosy was Q&A‘s groupthink gathering that, with just a few minutes to go, compere and guests felt emboldened to address Islamic terror without the de rigeur qualifications that customarily follow every latest scraping of body parts off footpaths and buses — or,  this very morning, mopping the blood and flesh off the concourse of a Manchester concert venue where at least 19 blameless humans have been shredded. According to preliminary reports many of the victims were teenage girls no older than Aisha, Mohammad’s beloved child bride.

Jones would have needed to stick his bib in had there been a conservative on hand, someone prepared to hazard the audience’s jeers by saying, ‘Look, as a political system dressed as a religion, Islam blows up infidels because, one way or another – breeding or bombs – its adherents are fully confident their system will subsume ours.” Instead, untroubled by the annoyance of a naysaying voice, the panel did what luvvies do best: traded the noxious nostrums that are their craven stock-in-trade, the rationales and “explanations” that demonstrate, at least to their own satisfaction, why they are so much sharper than those who regard dismembered 13-year-olds as cause for concern.

Here’s the Guardian’s Mona Chalabi. If you can stomach the video, she flings her faux pearls before the Islamophobes and swinish hoi polloi  at the show’s 56-minute mark (emphasis added):

…actually, the threat of Islamic fundamentalism, if you want to view it in terms of number of dead bodies, which, as awful as it sounds, is the way to kind of make sense of some threat, actually, really, isn’t that present

… the chance of being killed by a foreign-born terrorist is one in 3.6 million … but all of our perception of threat has been distorted because of the way that risk is presented to us by politicians.

A smug stick insect and tireless self-promoter, fellow guest Lawrence Krauss, the warmist shill who has the gall to present himself as a man of science, couldn’t resist the temptation to demonstrate a nuanced acuity. Below are his actual words, reproduced verbatim. Try not to throw up.

You’re more likely to be killed by a refrigerator, in the United States, falling on you.

If you need to read this loathsome creature’s glib sophistry once more, just to grasp the full breadth of its breathtaking brazenness, brace yourself and do so.

Tumbling refrigerators are a bigger hazard  than Islamic terrorism? God Almighty but that Krauss is a filthy liar.

What, Kelvinators killed more people than died in San Bernadino, where a Muslim couple turned on workmates who had just thrown them a baby shower, gunning them down at their desks?

What, falling Frigidaires claimed more lives than a Muslim gunman methodically executing homosexuals in an Orlando nightclub?

This was a moment when Jones really should have interrupted, asked Krauss if he lies about everything, not just when reality and circumstance intrude on favoured pieties.

But of course Jones was silent. It’s a monstrously absurd and obscene self-evident untruth to claim that refrigerators are more dangerous than terrorists, but it fits with the approved narrative, so not a peep from the man who is paid by the national broadcaster to promote fair, free, frank and factual debate on matters of national importance.

This morning, mere hours after Jones’ guests pocketed their ABC taxi vouchers and repaired to hotel rooms paid for with taxpayer dollars processed through the Sydney Writers Festival, mere children were torn to pieces on the other side of the world.

Life isn’t fair and death less so. What if that blast had detonated in an Ultimo TV studio? Unlike those young girls in Manchester, their lives snuffed out before they could begin, none of the panel’s likely casualties would have represented the slightest reduction in humanity’s intelligence, decency, empathy or honesty.

Mind you, as Krauss felt his body being penetrated by the Prophet’s shrapnel of nuts, bolts and nails, those goitered eyes might in their last glimmering have caught a glimpse of vindication.

A blast of Manchester dimensions must surely knock over the studio’s lunchroom refrigerator.  Allah only knows how many innocent lives that shocking incident might claim.

Roger Franklin, Quadrant

Yes Tlaz, the allegedly "offensive" line was removed - Quadrant don't want to face a Human Rights Commission "Enema".

Roger Franklin, this is a good read! ... shame Whale and others won't (cant?)Ouch   
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 3:45pm
can i sue the ABC or get a refund for that atrocious excuse for soccer coverage last night?

fair dinkum, those misfits wouldnt have got a start on simon townsends wonder world. FFA have lodged s formal complaint.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 4:27pm

You are joking of course!  Smile

Ask Andrew Bolt how many times he receives credible threats of violence from unhinged left wing whackos ... each week!

Of course you are aware that Bill Leek was not only harassed to death by the left wing nutter head of the Human Rights Commission, but was forced to live in hiding after he drew a cartoon of Mohammed, and was made subject of a Fatwa ...?

No, of course you are not "aware" of anything that is not force fed into your cock holster by PT ... 
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 4:29pm

[QUOTE=Whale][QUOTE=Dr E]... you know a coinged left wing whackos ... each week!

Of course you are aware that Bill Leek was not only harassed to death by the left wing nutter head of the Human Rights Commission, but was forced to live in hiding after he drew a cartoon of Mohammed, and was made subject of a Fatwa ...?

No, of course you are not "aware" of anything that is not force fed into your cock holster by PT ... 

was that in the official death report ?
Winner of the TBV Champion Tipster Award
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 4:36pm
The offending passage

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 4:38pm
it was an unsavoury comment. Thats all.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 4:55pm

[QUOTE=Whale][QUOTE=Dr E]... you know a coinged left wing whackos ... each week!

was that in the official death report ?

No, not that I am aware of.

However, his son and his widow and his grieving family, who also are victims of this horrendous abuse of power, are adamant that his health and demeanor was worn down with the ongoing unsubstantiated claims and pursuit from the head of the HRC. This of course has been proven to have only come about as a result of the head of the Anti Discrimination Marketing Board, Mr Alphabet Soup's, cynical and biased action of "spruiking for business" - soliciting complaints about his now famous and accurate cartoon depicting a drunken Aboriginal father his son and a policeman ... are you familiar with the details of how all of that came about, and how it was exposed as nothing more than a vindictive left wing witch hunt and abuse of power?Confused

... or are you simply lip syncing from "PT's Greatest (bulls)Hits" album

How are the ABC "victims" going btw? ... wish I owned shares on Kleenex Cry  
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 4:58pm
He chain-smoked and drunk like a fish for 40 years, but yeh, lets ignore that.......
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 5:02pm
Whale, all you need to know is that free speech is an absolute but exclusive right of the bedwetters on the right.....just ask Yasmin 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by horlicks horlicks wrote:

The offending passage

What insults, offends or humiliates depends on you ... but it sure doesn't take much to cause a bed wetting left wing snowflake from the ABC sheltered workshop to melt!Embarrassed

RIP Bill Leak… You Boring Racist Who Ran With The Pack And Upheld Every Murdoch Orthodoxy

By  on Media & Culture

Trigger Warning: the following column contains offensive remarks about a racist Christmas pudding who recently died. Michael Brull explains.

Bill Leak was a racist Christmas pudding. Take a look through his cartoons, and you’ll see how boring his work was. Hardly a day went by without him loyally repeating the day’s talking points at the Australian.

So why shouldn’t we remember what a spiteful bully Leak was? Because they want to use his death to sanctify all the nasty things Leak said and drew. They want to use his death to hold up Leak’s viciousness beyond critique.

Sorry, but that’s not going to happen. However sad Leak’s death is for his family and loved ones, his legacy is a public question, and one that the public is entitled to discuss.

His admirers in the media should take a page out of Leak’s book and stop being such ‘delicate snowflakes’.

If they really care about freedom of speech, they should abolish our defamation laws. Then we won’t have to wait for them to die to say what we really think about them.

Michael Brull ... what a nasty Christmas pudding ... but we still respect your right to spew your poisonous biased vitriol!Thumbs Up

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 5:15pm
Who is Michael Brull and why should I care what he thinks? Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic