Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

TattsBet Still Down

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TattsBet Still Down
    Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 9:33am
Early Notice
Please be advised that TattsBet's account betting services will be closing early on Monday the 3rd of October, in preperation for planned maintenance. Betting will close after the last covered race at 9:45 PM (AEST).

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding in this matter.

2 Words will fix this   Daylight Saving  Big smile
He's Not Heavy,It's My Brother
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 11:39am
Still in strife but gee, they're by far the most glitch free TAB Smile
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
dishlicker View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dishlicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 12:33pm
Agree Gay...cannot ever remember many issues...always hearing plenty with the other TAB's
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dishlicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 5:08pm
New site up and running....do not know if I like it yet....
spleeep View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spleeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 11:04am
New site is FULL OF BUGS.

Asks to agree to T&C's every few minutes, timeouts, errors, the works.

You really have to ask yourself if they have an in-house user experience team (UXI), let alone testers. Even their form guides and basic race info sucks.

A rush to get it out before the major races kick off no doubt. Actually i know that to be a matter of fact.

WHO CARES ABOUT RACING AND THE USER EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU CONTROL THE LOTTO? Not them.

poor
Am I gambling with more than my money? Probably...
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 11:31am
What happened to the pre-post racing markets? All I can find is the Melbourne Cup and it seems to have just about every horse in Australia listed.
diva View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 12:46pm
new site is a kissin disgrace!!!! nothing is easy to use, everything hard to find, and yes, where are all the pre post markets gone???? its like a bunch of school kids got a hold of it
Mr_Willy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by diva diva wrote:

new site is a kissin disgrace!!!! nothing is easy to use, everything hard to find, and yes, where are all the pre post markets gone???? its like a bunch of school kids got a hold of it

Try under SPORTS>HORSE RACING - where it has always been....

I quite like it.... apart from the fact that the Next 5 Races thing doesn't work, I think its good.... Needed an upgrade!!
Mr_Willy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 1:07pm
When you load SPORTS>HORSE RACING... the side menu allows you to pick from other venues....

Although, all the markets need a good clean up as they all have every horse that was ever in the market....
diva View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 1:18pm
right, thanks for that. still dont like how its not in market order like it was! its amatuerish at best
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dishlicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 1:19pm
Do not know why they had to change things so much!! Though they had the best of the TAB sites, was nice and simple. 
Mr_Willy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by diva diva wrote:

right, thanks for that. still dont like how its not in market order like it was! its amatuerish at best

Doesn't seem like there was much testing that happened, and obviously a lot of glitches still in it...

Worst thing is that my bookmark back to the real old tabonline.com.au links to this new site now.... Spewing!Angry
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 2:48pm

Looks like the front page spat the dummy after only a few races. I don't have an a/c with them but used to find it by far the best/quickest site to check results & a quick glance at the 'last 3 starts' form but are a/c holders actually able to get bets on today?

What an idiotic time of year for a 'transfusion' Clown

Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dishlicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 2:52pm
I amthe same Gay...I used to bet with them all the time, but now have gone to the corporates for obvious reasons, but I always have the site open for quick form references etc, by far the easiest and quickest to navigate. I wonder if the people who design these sites actually punt!!
spleeep View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spleeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 3:03pm
Exhibit A Your Honour....

spleeep View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spleeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 3:06pm

Mr_Willy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 4:41pm
I never had that problem today!???
jimbob04 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbob04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 5:41pm
they changed there ip address and url so some people will have problems until you clear all your cookies

spleeep View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spleeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 7:33pm
Nope it's got nothing to do with cookies or a change of IP...
marble View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 8:17pm
and they have moved sports to the left and racing shunted to the right. Obviously sport betting is more popular and holds are bigger
Blaster View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2011 at 12:05pm
Down Again,Fancy doing maintence at this time of the year  Thumbs Down
Blaster View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 9:37am
Tatts.com will be unavailable for the remainder of the day.
Please e-mail accountbetting@tattsbet.com with any enquiries you may have during this period.
Poor Form This
Maldivian View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maldivian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 10:02am
anyone had ANY form of communication from Tattsbet?

Or asked for a few free bets, etc and been successful?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic