Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Tassie Tipping Results

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tassie Tipping Results
    Posted: 31 May 2017 at 11:27am
Hi everyone.  A small but select field of five went around on Sunday, and here's the wash-up.

7.5 points: Second Chance - said I'd be lucky to score double figures, and how right that proved to be.  One
                                           solitary winning special was my lot so it's the hat for me this week.  Cry

8 points: Crooked Gambler - reckoned he was throwing darts and he too managed just the one bulls-eye.

9 points: PB - came in late but gave him the average score of 1 point in the first, and he later found two
                      winners including a nice $6 job.

13 points: Horseshoe - three winners for him including a juicy $6.60 result and looked the winner until
                 RFF - lunged on the line to draw level after earlier finding three winners including his special.

So it's congratulations to Horseshoe and RFF on their joint success  ClapStar

See you all next time.
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 11:47am
Thanks SC and well done Horseshoe - I have no idea how I forgot, but I did. LOL
horseshoe View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horseshoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 1:21pm
Congrats RFF
Those who know don't tell, Those who tell don't know
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic