Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

SYSTEM BUG??? - Event Date: 01 Jun 2017

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: SYSTEM BUG???
    Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 2:49pm
I've been locked out for 2 days ...     My son is an I.T. man and said the comp isn't recognising the left click .   The answer = right click and then open the srea required ,   is working now but he says the site has the problem .

SO I hope This has been some help to anyone affected.
I wonder if Common Sense . >
Will ever make a comeback.
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 3:08pm
Thanks Macca... same here....thought it was just me. Get to the home page & then can't click on anything that will work. As you said, finally worked out how to get around it.
This place has got more bugs than the Whitehouse !!
I've only backed one certainty in my life....& it lost !
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 3:13pm
A bit of a juggle .>>>>       When it doesn't respond = right click and open =      a lot of stuffing about but works .
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 3:18pm
Yep... & here's me thinking Gay was playing funny buggers with me !
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 3:24pm
Has your tech whiz kid got a fix for trolls and snipers maxie. I seem to have a team of them on my tail at the moment? LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Has your tech whiz kid got a fix for trolls and snipers maxie. I seem to have a team of them on my tail at the moment? LOL

Your Like the girl who was Graped PT.     There was a bunch of them .

Your too well established for any damage control needs PT. Adds to the entertainment If someones head is in the guillotine.

We need Questions , Fiddles and so many others to return & share the Burden .
I'm being too polite really ,   Your a dead set Labor man so you deserve all you get    
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 3:36pm
Ah the Fiddler....those were the days !
SkyDancer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyDancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 4:12pm
I haven't had any problems at all
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 6:05pm
Last 30 minutes =     All appears back to normal .

GOOD WORK
Go Flash Go View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Go Flash Go Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 5:17pm
P.c. had the slows this morning and over the last few days at times ... don't believe it's site related but you never know ..... (was in the I.T. business for a while going back a few years not now thank goodness Smile throw it out and buy a new one kids is my motto these days LOL )

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Go Flash Go Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 5:19pm
Well that worked ... took minutes this morning and then wouldn't post at all sometimes.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Go Flash Go Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 5:19pm
... and so did that even quicker !
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Go Flash Go Go Flash Go wrote:

... and so did that even quicker !

A great opportunity for you Flash

You have been gifted to be the one who can Pray for the miracle to your computer and inform us if there really is a God .

May the be with you my son.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Go Flash Go Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2017 at 7:32pm
Sorry macca missed this one looks like you must've had a bad night or something ...... Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic