Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Breeding - Public Forums > Breeding Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

% SWNRS to foals of racing age???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 9:01pm

Well said RENG and that is why I keep referring to the APEX index which does away with those aberations.

In EXPOLDING PROSPECT & KASHANI's case .. they had no appreciable aberations so I guess the APEX would only be to confirm that.

Are your "friends" at ARION PEDIGREES going to do an APEX for us as well RENG?

And while you are there. What is this going to cost us .. and who is to foot the bill?

Or .. is that under "wraps" and subject to a "confidentiality agreement" the same as that recent revelation of full blown AI procedures being carried out at one of our big studs.LOL
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

reng View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 9:23pm
Yeah Willy it's all a big conspiracy theory to keep feeble minded broodmare owners in the dark.

I can't speak for Arion Pedigrees or funding issues.  I only know about the AEI stuff because of the article NZTBA requested that I write on the subject. 

I understand that Bloodhound are doing some APEX stuff (but Byron would need to confirm that).

If you keep asking for things in the appropriate forums then you might just get them. 
The problem with Opportunity is that it wears overalls and looks like work.
Champ! View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Champ! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by willy willy wrote:

Or .. is that under "wraps" and subject to a "confidentiality agreement" the same as that recent revelation of full blown AI procedures being carried out at one of our big studs.LOL

Willy AI is all about "artificial" insemination, as you do know but I must point out. I believe Zabeel naturally served all of those mares and the "revelation" had very little to do with AI.

A massive difference and your comments only show how biased you are - no that I needed confirmation.

How is that High Court case going? LOL Any luck? LOL By the way, who will fund the case? Wink
drewandjo View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drewandjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 9:54pm
How is that High Court case going? LOL Any luck? LOL By the way, who will fund the case? Wink

all of Willy's friends will no doubt be helping with the funding!!!!
willy View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by reng reng wrote:

Yeah Willy it's all a big conspiracy theory to keep feeble minded broodmare owners in the dark.

I can't speak for Arion Pedigrees or funding issues.  I only know about the AEI stuff because of the article NZTBA requested that I write on the subject. 

I understand that Bloodhound are doing some APEX stuff (but Byron would need to confirm that).

If you keep asking for things in the appropriate forums then you might just get them. 

Great RENG .. so please tell us about the AEI "stuff" that you've heard about because as a member of the NZTBA I have never been advised that ARION is doing this work.

Aparently you know more.

Please extend.
willy View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Champ! Champ! wrote:

Willy AI is all about "artificial" insemination, as you do know but I must point out. I believe Zabeel naturally served all of those mares and the "revelation" had very little to do with AI.

A massive difference and your comments only show how biased you are - no that I needed confirmation.

CHUMP .. I've never felt so confident of victory after these recent revelations were exposed. The HIGH COURT judge will laugh the keepers of this cartel agreement out of the court.

What happened at CAMBRIDGE STUD was supposedly [bearing in mind that there was a "confidentiality agreement"] a natural cover followed by a full blown AI procedure which included the invasion of the mares breeding tract by the vet to collect semen for it's re-insertion.

Even more advanced than a standard AI procedure.

A bloody joke.

These studs want the trade protectionism of an AI ban for supply & access control reasons to minimise competition from inter-state/island & off-shore stallions .. but when push comes to shove ..

.. they keep things under "wraps" and enter into "confidentiallity agreements" while calling on the modern technological advances of AI to satisfy their immediate selfish needs .. once again.

To answer your last question. I've put aside $100,000 for the first HIGH COURT hearing which is well in excess of what I will need because most of the legal and anti-competitive marketing arguments, that will be presented, will be prepared by me .. using of course .. the mountain of case law that will win this right to breed by AI for smaller breeders, once and for all.

I'm just waiting for NZTR to give me the word.
Peter Jenkins View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Jenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2007 at 6:27pm

Originally posted by reng reng wrote:

Great RENG .. so please tell us about the AEI "stuff" that you've heard about because as a member of the NZTBA I have never been advised that ARION is doing this work.

Aparently you know more.

Please extend.

You need to pay attention more Colin. The 2006 NZ Stallion Register has AEI stats for the past two season provided by Arion (page 162). Care for once to admit you were wrong ? CONSPIRACY THEORY UTTERLY DEBUNKED.

Some will not see the forest for the trees.
willy View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2007 at 8:09pm
You aren't very bright are you PETER?

AEI's are worth next to nil if they are not accompanied by a CI index .. but of course you 'honest' Stallion folk wouldn't want us to have the CI figures would you PETER?

It might show up your overpriced downgraders .. mightn't it??LOL
Peter Jenkins View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Jenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2007 at 10:55pm
Boring,......soooo boring. WRONG, yet again. I actually want them - CIs. I have done for some years. You can see posts on race cafe a few years back where I was calling for them. How does it feel to be constantly wrong ?

I'm not very bright ?? Really ? it's not a competition. I couldn't care less how bright you think I am. The readers can judge for themselves who provides facts, proof etc and who is full of opinionated, porrly-researched bluster. This thread is a perfect example.

Always has to be a personal attack doesn't it ? You'll never change.
willy View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2007 at 11:11pm
Of course I will change PETER once I've exposed those in this industry who have absolutely no idea of what they are doing and have no interest in upgrading the "breed" in NZ.

And as for those who stand in my way over the right to access superior stallions by AI ..

.. they will be just playthings to me.LOL
Champ! View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Champ! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2007 at 11:14pm
Willy people are actually laughing at you buddy! You talk as if the battle is now won. I can see a change in your attitude. But mate, I'm here to tell you that you're still a nobody and AI is still against the rules LOL

As long as you continue making empty threats about one day striding into the High Court, no one will take you seriously. How is that case going anyway? Clap
willy View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2007 at 11:18pm
CHUMP .. again you demonstrate that you are way out of your depth.

Case law on AI has been won by individual references to the higher courts both in NZ and globally.

"Nobody" will win this in a canter.

Enjoy.
Champ! View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Champ! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2007 at 11:21pm
Key word being "will"...good luck buddy...you'll need it.
Can Of Worms View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Can Of Worms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2007 at 6:10pm
Willy, do you have the court references to those AI cases ... the case names would be great.

Not taking the p*ss, interested for my own research.

Cheers.
willy View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2007 at 12:16am
COW .. if you want to complete your "research" .. just turn up at the NZ HIGH COURT on due day and you'll get the lot.LOL
Champ! View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Champ! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2007 at 12:36am
What's due day? 12th of Never? LOL
willy View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2007 at 12:54am
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL .. WackoWacko
Can Of Worms View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Can Of Worms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2007 at 1:26am
Any case names you wish to share with us?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic