Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Laundry Basket
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Statistical Analysis - Just Facts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

never use doofus, dotard

by the way, I have mentioned it before but I know you forget, after your let peace reign comment I did not refer to you , but you couldn't help yourself, busting a gut after 3 days you had to have a go

but i am the vicious one picking on poor old Macca, who threatened to beat my face in today, once a scumbag thug always so

I would love to know his opinion (sick) on this little news item...he has been an advocate of treating mental patients the way he thinks they deserve...

Police are investigating a number of alleged assaults on a patient at a hospital in Melbourne's south-east, after the man's family captured the incidents on film.

Billy Aivaliotis, 33, who has cerebral palsy, was recovering in hospital from a brain injury after being hit by a car last year, when his family raised concerns about how he was being treated, his lawyer said.

"They noticed that he regressed somewhat, wasn't eating and had bruising on him and despite their numerous attempts at voicing their concerns to staff at the Caulfield Hospital," Nick Korkliniewski, from law firm Arnold Thomas and Becker, said.

"They took the extreme measure of placing a hidden camera in Billy's room.

"While they didn't want to do it they felt that they had to do it, and I suppose the vision's quite telling."

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic