Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Buy and Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Salt Lake City Colt - $1.00

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salt Lake City Colt - $1.00
    Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 5:06am

http://www.simpletrade.com.au/horses/breeds/thoroughbred/FOR-SALE/VIC/racing-prospect-bay-colt/800172822

Up at Bunderberg - can you find room for this one too birri? LOL

Dam is Divvy.

Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

macky8 View Drop Down
Foal
Foal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macky8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 10:18am
hello,

thank for your information i  have visit your link and i will find a room for you man and that will be useful for you and comfortable

thanks

twin xl comforter

birricannia View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote birricannia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 8:29pm
Gay at some point there is a limit to how many I can haveSleepy. Actually have a 2yo Salt Lake City filly that we are going to race as she wasnt very saleable. Bloody nice type and a smart little filly, surprised Garry has this colt for sale as the one that went through Capricornia last year sold well.
An interesting stallion I reacon. (Does that make more sense than the above post?)
Owners think they're trainers,trainers think they're jockeys and jockeys don't think
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 10:17pm
LOL   anything would, I think! Interesting info there & yes, I was very much tongue in cheek when referring to you Wink.  Good luck with the filly too.
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic