Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

rumour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rumour
    Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 11:22am
There is a disgusting sexual allegation doing the rounds that if true will end the career of a respected sportsman.

I think the Herald Sun touched on it a couple of days ago and refused to name him.

He doesnt play AFL, NRL, Rugby or Soccer.

Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Dichez View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dichez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 11:25am
nastyGeek
Being punctual means you spend most of your life waiting for others
Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Kong Kong wrote:

There is a disgusting sexual allegation doing the rounds that if true will end the career of a respected sportsman. I think the Herald Sun touched on it a couple of days ago and refused to name him. He doesnt play AFL, NRL, Rugby or Soccer.

Maybe it should be in another thread then Kong ????
The only problem with backing winners ? You never have enough on....
Kong View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 11:43am
which one nocturnal?
lovesapunt View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesapunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 11:43am
Well im going to think it has to be a tennis player or Cricket player as they have to be two of our higher profile sports after the ones already named
Joan Of Navare, the next turf champion????
Gettingbigger View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gettingbigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 11:45am
Victorian Jockey ?
Say nothing once why say it again
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesapunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 11:49am
Theres also a rumour going around that I was absolutley drunk as yesterday & now am suffering with a mighty hangover....
Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 11:58am

which one nocturnal?

You tell me
The Muffin Man View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Muffin Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:02pm
OK Kong, who is it? I saw it reported in the Herald Sun also, but no names were named. I find it a little pointless reporting without names.

I'm betting a water polo player, or maybe a well respected chess master.
"Well, I will never post again, if the Oz dollar doesnt go below 80 cents within the year 2012." - Occy22
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:08pm
Eric the eel?

I started with nothing and still have most of it left
Kong View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:10pm
sorry Muffin I have no interest in being sued. I won't be naming the person.

it aint either of your sports.

Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:11pm
Very very litigious , wise move Kong
Kong View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:13pm
I think you know Nocturnal.

Grug View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:14pm
I just heard on the radio that there will be big news in the coming week regarding a high profile racing identity but he couldn't say any more... connection?
Kong View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:15pm
Sporting great in sex storm

* September 17, 2010 9:48PM

ONE of Australia's greatest sportsmen is being investigated over allegations of sexual assault.

The Herald Sun attended a court hearing yesterday where the champion was banned from having contact with a female for a week.

The Herald Sun has been told the sportsman was intoxicated when the alleged offence occurred.

Police yesterday said they would not comment on whether an investigation was taking place, although argument was heard in court over forensic analysis.

It is understood the sportsman's wife is defending her husband.

Police are set to interview witnesses and the man at the centre of the allegations.

Sources said the man had not been arrested or charged as investigations continued.

The champion sportsman is understood to be furious over the allegations.

"I've got no comment to make," the man said after his appearance in the hearing.

The Herald Sun has chosen not to name the man at this stage.

He has engaged one of Melbourne's top criminal lawyers to defend any legal action resulting from the investigation.
Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Grug Grug wrote:

I just heard on the radio that there will be big news in the coming week regarding a high profile racing identity but he couldn't say any more... connection?

What station ?
Grug View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:22pm
Radio TAB here in Brisbane
waggamick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggamick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:22pm
Boxer?
The Dude Abides
waggamick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggamick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:23pm
I want to deny any allegations even though I did have 23 points for 9 holes yesterday which would put me up in that Champion Sportsman category.
The Dude Abides
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesapunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:25pm
You burgler
Nocturnal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nocturnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by waggamick waggamick wrote:

I want to deny any allegations even though I did have 23 points for 9 holes yesterday which would put me up in that Champion Sportsman category.

You have to count your putts too
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Muffin Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:27pm

sorry Muffin I have no interest in being sued. I won't be naming the person.

it aint either of your sports.

But if there is an investigation taking place, surely it can't be defamatory to say who is being investigated, because it is a fact that they are being investigated.

Why wasn't Fevola given this treatment as well?
"Well, I will never post again, if the Oz dollar doesnt go below 80 cents within the year 2012." - Occy22
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesapunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:28pm
Because Fevola is not respected
waggamick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggamick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:31pm
28 handicap...stunning Hand Wedge...and a soft touch with a soft shoe doesn't hurt either!
The Dude Abides
Kong View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:35pm
agree Muffin however if the Herald Sun won't name him I ain't going to.

ps I dont think I named Fev either...

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Muffin Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Nocturnal Nocturnal wrote:

Originally posted by Grug Grug wrote:

What station ?

Hmmm, high profile racing identity it is then. Jockey, trainer, or racing identity?

It's a shame Fevola didn't get the same protection from the media. Have they grown a conscience over the last week or two have they?
saintly96 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintly96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 1:50pm
I heard a very high profile jockey, and the allegation will make you sick.
VaDiM View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VaDiM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 1:54pm
cmon someone spill the beans
R.I.P Whobegotyou my little mate
Jolls View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 1:56pm
I heard the same Saintly, hope it's not true
Season 2012 = 102 Years since Collingwood has beaten Carlton in a Grand Final.
VaDiM View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VaDiM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 1:58pm
someone inbox me :)
R.I.P Whobegotyou my little mate
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic