Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > International Racing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Royal Ascot - Day 1 - Roughies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flamethrower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Royal Ascot - Day 1 - Roughies
    Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 10:30pm
Day 1 - Race 3 - Kings Stand Stakes

I really like ARDHOOMEY here e/w. Has flown under the radar, running fast times and is ready to step up for this group 1.

I've ruled out 80% of the field and only down to a handful of potential winners. This guy represents the best value.

Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

saintly96 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintly96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 11:52pm
Oceane in the Ascot Stakes is good odds, a small each way bet could be the way to go.

In the Windsor Castle, Dragons Tail is also a good price for a small each way wager.

Looking forward to the racing over the next 5 nights.
Heavy10 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 11:54pm
Who was Flamethrower originally so I know who's tips they're!!!!!

Deadset
Flamethrower View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flamethrower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Heavy10 Heavy10 wrote:

Who was Flamethrower originally so I know who's tips they're!!!!!

Deadset

I'm suggesting to bet on roughies, so don't go betting the house on them. A few nickels each way will suffice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic