Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Reject the ALP, Marxism and Anarchy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 6:05pm
Shorten's recent comments about the problems up north have actually lowered my opinion of pollies further, which I didn't think possible. I've seen these communities and have a mate who has been a principal of a remote aboriginal community for the last few years (in a DRY ZONE, mind you) - and the stuff that goes on is horrendous and heartbreaking. I'm all for indigenous leaders and communities having the most authority to try to sort out some of the issues, but the likes of Shorten are undermining everything that needs to even be acknowledged and accepted, let alone addressed.
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 6:12pm
And as for Indigenous Labour MP Ms Burney... deary me. The removal of children is the big moral issue here is it? Or could it be the reasons why they have to be removed? White paternalism is a greater evil than systemic child abuse in these lobotomised minds...
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 6:44pm
Why was she removed from her family?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 6:45pm
Who?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

I just googled it (never heard of her ) She was removed for being illegitimate. Which, wrong as it was, have obviously given her such a chip on her shoulder that she sees removal as a worse evil than child abuse, which is demented.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 6:56pm
I couldn't imagine being forcibly separated from my parents as a small child nor the psychological effect it would have, so will reserve judgement on her.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 7:00pm

I couldn't imagine being forcibly separated from my parents as a small child nor the psychological effect it would have, so will reserve judgement on her.

Absolutely, but it explains her confused priorities.
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 11:00pm
I've seen these communities and have a mate who has been a principal of a remote aboriginal community for the last few years (in a DRY ZONE, mind you) - and the stuff that goes on is horrendous and heartbreaking.

Too true. My cousin and his wife are both doctors who have done plenty of time treating aboriginal children. They are country based ( border Vic/NSW ). My neighbour on Daylesford is a dialysis nurse who regularly does stints with the adults in remote communities. Perhaps some politicians should spend time with both groups sorting out the truth from the myths, rhetoric and the outright BS. You should get along there too PT.

It would be a surprise to everyone if your know it all, hypothetical, Googled questioning ever amounted to some real hands on knowledge.   
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 12:37am
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

I just googled it (never heard of her ) She was removed for being illegitimate. Which, wrong as it was, have obviously given her such a chip on her shoulder that she sees removal as a worse evil than child abuse, which is demented.

It's been awful for her ... she has suffered unspeakably, as a result of not being left with her indigenous family, and with the chance to be bashed and violated and passed around as a raped toy amongst her own family members.

She was so traumatised at missing out on the chance to be that victim (assuming she would have survived), and being brought up in a loving family environment and receiving all of the benefits that any entitled whitey could hope for, that she had to become a left wing pretend victim.

How much has her life expectancy increased as a result? ... how much have the chances of her having her skull caved in by her spouse reduced? ... how much taxpayers money has she pocketed? ... I can hardly bear to think about it!!!Cry
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 2:15pm
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 4:33pm
LOL

I'll see if I can find a copy of the constipated pee take "Hopelessly devoted to Poo".

LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
  Share Topic