Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Reject the ALP, Marxism and Anarchy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 58>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 12:58pm

Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Why do you always conflate issues?

[/QUOTE]

you know why Rusty, diversionary tactic to steer the conversation away from issues he cannot address 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 1:05pm
Why don't both of you take a little break from your special kind of stupid and learn something.

I'll be back in an hour with some questions for YOU BOTH!Big smile

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

See why it's NOT really Bill's fault that he WILL LOSE the unloseable election ... well it is, but he can blame someone else!Wink

Click on the link and listen to the podcast and see exactly where Chris Bowen "dropped the World Cup"!Clap

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 11:54pm
What percentage of new builds are purchased by investors?

4% - Bowen's number
20% - Bureaucratic guesses
45% - Real World Industry estimates

How much will Bowen's Fraudulent(?) use of DUD DATA throw Labor's revenue assumptions out by?

$8 Billion
$34 Billion
$ a Bill Shorten "not much"

Here is some more interesting educational material you can check out after mass tomorrow ... enjoy.

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 12:00am
But that’s great news for you dummy!

It means investors won’t be affected by the changes.
Nothing will change!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 12:28am
Why would investors buy property that they can't make money out of ... sales have already plummeted under the existing tax rules ... ?

Oh, I'm sorry, that's right, SHORTENOMICS!Big smile

To stimulate an industry, you simply TAX THE FCUK OUT OF IT!!!Clap

Never fails.Dead
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 12:33am
If Labor is elected, and the property market falls as every industry expert is predicting, because ... ECONOMICS 101 ... how much will it cost the average punter in Australia who owns or is buying a $650,000 home ...

If the market drops;

5% 
14%
30%

Now take your time, you know this rusty, you got it right before!Thumbs Up

How much will average rents go up?

5%
14%
30%
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 12:58am
OMG

That’s stoopid even for you.

You’ve constantly stated,the Bowen fuvked up the process,and actually won’t raise any taxes.
Is that right ?

If it is,then investors will not be discouraged from investing as they are not exposed to new taxes as per your previous point.so no effect on prices due to this policy.

You can’t have it both ways dummy.

They are mutually exclusive.

Pick one, any one, but only one.

Got it yet?

BTW how are you going with the research papers from PBS & ABS you’ve been quoting?
Admitted they are fantasy yet?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 1:11am
Not unlike this one Rusty. How housing prices can be cheaper for First Home Buyers -yet those already owning houses are not going to have a reduction in their prices by the same amount ? Simple question - & would have thought the answer was just as simple as well.
Refer ALP Election Promises
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 1:20am

OMG

That’s stoopid even for you.

You’ve constantly stated,the Bowen fuvked up the process,and actually won’t raise any taxes.
Is that right ?

If it is,then investors will not be discouraged from investing as they are not exposed to new taxes as per your previous point.so no effect on prices due to this policy.

You can’t have it both ways dummy.

They are mutually exclusive.

Pick one, any one, but only one.

Got it yet?

BTW how are you going with the research papers from PBS & ABS you’ve been quoting?
Admitted they are fantasy yet?

You are a special person ... completely flummoxed by the facts, eh!Embarrassed

Say, what's the difference between rusty and a computer ... you only need to punch information into a computer once!Ouch

Learn the subject matter - we are talking about the ALP's virtue signalling Property Taxes.

Come back when you can act like an adult.

Thank you for your service.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 1:26am
Whoops, Doc just tipped over the chess board.

Docs idea of insightful explanations of why two mutually exclusive events can occur.....

Because so.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 1:33am
Now listen rusty, and all you other mini-mes!

I know that this information runs longer than a MediScare add, and takes longer than Bill Shorten does to not answer a costing question, but it will be worth it.

ALL of your questions will be answered ... you will be amazed.

Take your time, enjoy!

See why it's NOT really Bill's fault that he WILL LOSE the unloseable election ... well it is, but he can blame someone else!Wink

Click on the link and listen to the podcast and see exactly where Chris Bowen "dropped the World Cup"!Clap

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 1:43am

Whoops, Doc just tipped over the chess board.

Docs idea of insightful explanations of why two mutually exclusive events can occur.....

Because so.

So what does he in reply?
Does he address the issue of why there’s a massive flaw in his “logic”

Nope just reposts for the 4th time a video that he likes.

We get it Dummy,you don’t like ALP, but you can’t rationalise why they are bad......
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 11:43pm
Just came across this on page 1 of this thread from over 2 years ago.

Seems nothing has changed....

Originally posted by Phazeal Phazeal wrote:

Dr E

I have kept away from discussions and debates on TBV for several months because - whether you like it or relish it - of you.

There are several threads in the Joffs area that are terribly hard to get a good discussion, debate, or even heated argument with the other side without it descending into namecalling and ridicule. However, while everybody that regularly participates in these discussion puts a toe over the line on occasion and reins it back enough to allow the thread to generally resume a course of reasonable (if still heated) debate, every time you enter the room you single-handedly - and almost always lone-gun - come over the top with an incredibly incendiary post of demeaning literally everybody you disagree with, and everybody who represents them.

I spent a couple of hours killing time yesterday catching up on some reading on several of these threads on the Joffs part of this Village, and having been out of the loop for a while and cramming it all in at once I was amazed at how often, in a thread on very sensitive subjects, you exclusively and with no help from anybody else take issues that people from vastly different parts of the political spectrum are doing their best to debate with a general level of decorum and immediately drag them down to a level of schoolyard namecalling, demeaning language towards all who would disagree with you (both those who are published and even those who may dare to question you on the thread in the future), demean and despise all who represent at least half of the population of this country, and refuse to involve yourself in anything resembling a discussion on the issues. Rather, seeming to follow the 'if I yell loud enough, long enough, bully enough, frequency enough, ignore facts enough, contradict enough, close down enough, that you will somehow 'win' a thread and become king of the thread.

Why? Dr E, I don't consider you evil, I don't even believe half the things you say, because some of the time you completely contradict yourself. But why do you insist on poisoning every single thread you participate in the Joffs section of this Forum with your vitriole?

I have spoken to you at length in private about several issues - including some that might affect your livelihood - and know for a fact that you are capable of not only having a high quality conversation about these subjects but are even polite and welcoming for the opportunity to express your opinions about them in a concise, unoffending manner.

I object to the way you talk about some of our politicians. I like Penny Wong, and not just because she leads a party on the same of the fence as me, but also because she is a reasonable politician. I find it grossly offensive that you would talk about her 'putting her big lesbian pants on'. I find that distasteful, it does nothing for the conversation, it does nothing for you, it does nothing for us, nor any of the people who also don't like her much. It just draws the level of debate down to a level that I really don't think anybody on this site except You appreciate. I'm not saying everybody here is a choir boy (girl, etc), but seriously Dr E, in my reading of these threads over the last 24 hours you have not slowed down since I grew tired of having you hijack threads before Christmas. Others cross the line but they always rein it in. But every time I have been reading through these threads thinking I am moving into some serious discussion about a topic, you post, and your posts drag everybody back down into the quagmire of namecalling and oneupmanship.

Is there any possible hope, Dr E, that you could rein it in? I mean permanently? There are so many people on here from the 'other side' (regardless of which side that is) that people from the 'opposite side' (regardless of which side THAT is) would really like to hear from, but Dr E, you are NOT providing 'balance'. You are poisoning the waters of discourse that everybody else is trying to navigate through except you.

Please consider what I've said, Dr E. Your posts ruin literally every single discussion you insert them into due to a behaviour that isn't really indicative of your own personal demeanour. Please for the sake of rational discussion, tone down your posts. Everybody goes into grey areas, but you are the only one out on the limb taking it all to the nth degree.

thanks mate.

Phaz

P.S. For what it's worth, your thread title is wrong. Anarchy is far, far right wing.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 1:41am

Just came across this on page 1 of this thread from over 2 years ago.

... are you serious? ... THIS is all you could find in your infantile attempt to somehow disprove that the LABOR PARTY'S POLICIES WILL DESTROY THE WEALTH OF THE NATION ...?Embarrassed

GET 

LIFE 

You know there's race meetings on over the weekend, do some form fiddlesticks! ... Even Bullgelati Bill had a day off today, to feed the poor and destitute ... hope you enjoyed your free hot-cross bun btw!Wink

Seems nothing has changed....

Originally posted by Phazeal Phazeal wrote:

Dr E

I have kept away from discussions and debates on TBV for several months because - whether you like it or relish it - of you.

There are several threads in the Joffs area that are terribly hard to get a good discussion, debate, or even heated argument with the other side without it descending into namecalling and ridicule. However, while everybody that regularly participates in these discussion puts a toe over the line on occasion and reins it back enough to allow the thread to generally resume a course of reasonable (if still heated) debate, every time you enter the room you single-handedly - and almost always lone-gun - come over the top with an incredibly incendiary post of demeaning literally everybody you disagree with, and everybody who represents them.

I spent a couple of hours killing time yesterday catching up on some reading on several of these threads on the Joffs part of this Village, and having been out of the loop for a while and cramming it all in at once I was amazed at how often, in a thread on very sensitive subjects, you exclusively and with no help from anybody else take issues that people from vastly different parts of the political spectrum are doing their best to debate with a general level of decorum and immediately drag them down to a level of schoolyard namecalling, demeaning language towards all who would disagree with you (both those who are published and even those who may dare to question you on the thread in the future), demean and despise all who represent at least half of the population of this country, and refuse to involve yourself in anything resembling a discussion on the issues. Rather, seeming to follow the 'if I yell loud enough, long enough, bully enough, frequency enough, ignore facts enough, contradict enough, close down enough, that you will somehow 'win' a thread and become king of the thread.

Why? Dr E, I don't consider you evil, I don't even believe half the things you say, because some of the time you completely contradict yourself. But why do you insist on poisoning every single thread you participate in the Joffs section of this Forum with your vitriole?

I have spoken to you at length in private about several issues - including some that might affect your livelihood - and know for a fact that you are capable of not only having a high quality conversation about these subjects but are even polite and welcoming for the opportunity to express your opinions about them in a concise, unoffending manner.

I object to the way you talk about some of our politicians. I like Penny Wong, and not just because she leads a party on the same of the fence as me, but also because she is a reasonable politician. I find it grossly offensive that you would talk about her 'putting her big lesbian pants on'. I find that distasteful, it does nothing for the conversation, it does nothing for you, it does nothing for us, nor any of the people who also don't like her much. It just draws the level of debate down to a level that I really don't think anybody on this site except You appreciate. I'm not saying everybody here is a choir boy (girl, etc), but seriously Dr E, in my reading of these threads over the last 24 hours you have not slowed down since I grew tired of having you hijack threads before Christmas. Others cross the line but they always rein it in. But every time I have been reading through these threads thinking I am moving into some serious discussion about a topic, you post, and your posts drag everybody back down into the quagmire of namecalling and oneupmanship.

Is there any possible hope, Dr E, that you could rein it in? I mean permanently? There are so many people on here from the 'other side' (regardless of which side that is) that people from the 'opposite side' (regardless of which side THAT is) would really like to hear from, but Dr E, you are NOT providing 'balance'. You are poisoning the waters of discourse that everybody else is trying to navigate through except you.

Please consider what I've said, Dr E. Your posts ruin literally every single discussion you insert them into due to a behaviour that isn't really indicative of your own personal demeanour. Please for the sake of rational discussion, tone down your posts. Everybody goes into grey areas, but you are the only one out on the limb taking it all to the nth degree.

thanks mate.

Phaz

P.S. For what it's worth, your thread title is wrong. Anarchy is far, far right wing.

Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 7:55am
Keep shouting Doc and you'll win eventually!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 10:24am
What will it cost our kids when they have to cover the cost of millions more people who will claim the pension? ... and they will be claim it for a lot longer too ... I wonder what the tax rate will be then? Cry

SHORTEN’S SUPER SLUGS TO HIT MORE THAN 1,000,000 AUSTRALIANS

Bill Shorten hasn’t been caught out after all about his super slugs. He didn’t “mis-speak”, he just “misheard”. Maybe? Let’s give him the benefit of the doubt on this occasion.

What he can’t hide from, however, is that these slugs are another attack on the superannuation system and the attractiveness of it relative to the Government providing for your retirement. The $34 billion it will raise over the next decade through higher taxes and reduced tax concessions will come from more than a million Australians.

Take the change to the non-concessional contribution cap to just $75,000. Twelve years after it was established at $150,000, Shorten will slash it to half  its original amount. Adjusting for inflation, it’s less than one quarter.

Super was designed to reduce people’s dependence on the government aged pension. Rather than the taxpayer, get the individual to prepare, plan and save for their retirement. But almost every change made to super recently is making it less attractive as a savings vehicle. Now Shorten is planning to add to this by introducing five further changes. Each change makes super less attractive in its own right, and will cause many savers to question why they should tie their money up in the super system for the next decade, or two or three.

***Here’s a simpler “no super” strategy for savers: spend the money on your family and have some fun yourselves, invest in the tax-free family home, “gift” surplus assets to your kids five years before you retire,  go on the government aged pension, and, if needed in your old age, seek some “reverse gifts” from your family to supplement your government pension.

Here’s a run-down on Shorten’s super slugs and who’s impacted:

1. Non-concessional contribution cap slashed to $75,000

Originally set at $150,000 12 years’ ago for the 2007/08 financial year, increased to $180,000 for 2014/15, reduced back to $100,000 for 2017/18 and 2018/19, the annual cap on non-concessional contributions will be cut back to just $75,000.

Non-concessional contributions are, of course, personal contributions to super from your own resources and are made from your “after tax” monies.

The cut in the cap will reduce the ability to make a large “one-off” contribution to super, which may come from the proceeds of selling an asset, an inheritance, a termination payment or some other means. By using the ‘bring-forward’ rule, a person under 65 can make 3 years’ worth of non-concessional contributions in one year. This means that under current policy, a person can get $300,000 into super in one hit while a couple can potentially contribute up to $600,000. Under the ALP, this will fall to $225,000 or $450,000 for a couple.

While only impacting 20,000 superannuants in its first year, the change potentially impacts all superannuants because this will set the standard for decades to come. It reduces the utility of super as a savings vehicle

2. Abolish catch-up concessional contributions

Probably the dumbest of Shorten’s super slugs, he plans to abolish ‘catch-up’ concessional contributions. According to Treasurer Josh Frydenberg, this will impact about 230,000 workers.

An initiative of the current Government, the ability to make ‘catch-up’ contributions only came into effect last July. It is designed to allow people with interrupted work patterns, such as a mother who goes on maternity leave, to make additional super contributions when they return to work and still receive the same tax concessions.

The unused portion of the annual concessional cap of $25,000 can be carried forward for up to 5 years. Concessional contributions are primarily your employer’s compulsory 9.5% plus salary sacrifice contributions. If you don’t make any concessional contributions for four years, you could potentially make a concessional contribution of up to $125,000 in the fifth year. Or if you made a concessional contribution of $5,000 in the first year, you could make a concessional contribution of $45,000 in the second year. 

Eligibility is restricted to those with a total superannuation balance under $500,000 (as at 30 June of the previous year).

Shorten says that he will announce policies that deal with some of the perceived inequities of the super system (such as the materially lower balances women have when they retire), but for some reason, ‘catch-up’ contributions doesn’t appear to pass the test. Hard not to think that this isn’t a case of the “not invented here” syndrome at work.

3. End deductibility of personal contributions within the concessional cap

Concessional contributions include your employer’s compulsory super guarantee contribution of 9.5%, salary sacrifice contributions and personal  contributions you make and claim a tax deduction for. They are capped at $25,000 in total.

Until recently, the third category was only available to “self-employed” persons who satisfied the “10% rule”, that is, they received less than 10% of their income in wages or salary (ie genuinely self-employed). Last year, the Government scrapped the 10% rule so that anyone who was eligible to contribute to super could claim a tax deduction for personal super contributions (within the overall concessional cap of $25,000). This was designed to assist, amongst others, employees whose employer didn’t offer salary sacrifice facilities.

Shorten says that an ALP Government will reverse the change and scrap the widespread deductibility of personal super contributions.(It is not clear whether this means the re-instatement of the 10% rule.) According to Frydenberg, this could impact up to 800,000 workers who are working part-time at the same time as running a small business. Many are using the salary from their part-time job as the cash flow to make their business grow. He says that “the concession (tax deduction) specifically encourages the dual objective of entrepreneurship and savings for retirement, and helps strengthen the small business sector – the backbone of the economy”.

4. Higher income super tax lowered to $200,000

Persons on incomes from $200,000 to $250,000 will have their concessional super contributions taxed at 30% (rather than 15%). Known as Division 293 tax, a higher tax rate (effectively 30%) applies to concessional super contributions made by higher income earners. Originally introduced to apply to persons on incomes of $300,000 or more, the threshold was reduced last year to $250,000. Now, Shorten proposes to lower it to $200,000.

130,000 additional people will pay 30% tax on their super contributions. And if you are wondering why the threshold is $200,000 rather than the $180,000 threshold for the 47% marginal tax rate , the income definition for Division 293 tax includes super contributions (which is approximately $180,000 plus the 9.5%).

5. SMSFs won’t be allowed to borrow  

David Murray’s Financial System Inquiry recommended that SMSFs be prohibited from borrowing to purchase investment assets such as property. The current Government chose not to adopt this recommendation.

Shorten’s Treasury Spokesman Chris Bowen has stated that an incoming ALP Government would adopt this recommendation and change the law to prohibit SMSFs from borrowing.  Presumably, this will apply prospectively, with some form of grandfathering or transitional “wind-down” period applying to SMSFs with existing loans.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:07am
I hate it when someone with a vested interest sl*gs off a perfectly good Socilaist Policy ... especially when they also has the interests of Homeowners, Home buyers, Renters, future home buyers (hey that's everyone!)in mind ... don't you?Censored

THE RISKS TO EVERYDAY AUSTRALIANS IN LABOR’S PROPERTY TAX POLICY

Words by John McGrath

Property is the vehicle that most Australians have utilised to secure financial freedom for themselves and future generations.

Investing in a property beyond the family home has been a safe, easy-to-understand and easy-to-execute wealth plan that has delivered robust, long-term security for generations of everyday Australians.

Puffery that suggests property investment is a haven for the wealthy to park funds and reduce tax is far from the reality that I’ve observed for over 35 years in real estate.

I’ve seen thousands of everyday Australians secure an investment property with a modest deposit and enjoy the long-term benefits of holding it for one or two economic cycles or 10 to 20 years.

In the process of them securing their long-term financial security, this has also provided much needed rental accommodation for millions of Australians.

The local, state and federal taxes and costs associated with buying, holding and selling property, including stamp duty, income tax, local Government taxes and capital gains tax are already enormous.

Most property investors don’t negatively gear their investment as a cute way to reduce their tax, they do it as it’s the only way they can afford to secure an investment property.

Federal Labor’s proposed legislation to remove negative gearing from certain property types could see the killing of the goose that has laid millions of golden eggs for everyday Australians.

With the election fast approaching, let’s re-cap what Labor is proposing.  

• If Labor wins the election, they intend to abolish negative gearing for established properties purchased for investment from 1 January 2020. Any purchases after this date can only be negatively geared if they are brand new or off-the-plan properties.
  • All properties negatively geared prior to January 1 will be grandfathered, which means these investors can continue to use negative gearing on that investment.
  • Labor intends to cut the capital gains tax discount from 50% to 25% for all investors after January 1. The discount applies to investors who hold their assets for more than one year.
  • Investors who owned assets prior to January 1 will receive the original 50% discount.

Latest statistics released by the Australian Taxation Office in March show there were 2.16 million landlords in Australia in 2016-17.  An overwhelming majority (71%) owned just one rental property.

Among these single property owners, 60.5% were negatively geared, 43% earned less than $50,000 per year and 29% were aged under 40. These are ordinary Australians who aren’t rich but are trying to get ahead using property. 

Labor’s key message is that getting rid of negative gearing and reducing the CGT discount will make property more affordable for first home buyers.  More affordable means cheaper, so they expect property prices to go down. Fewer investors means less rental supply, so rents are likely to go up.

The long-term impact of reduced property investment will mean that far fewer Australians will ever live their dream of financial freedom, impacting both current families and future generations.

In the meantime, tenants will bear the brunt of these changes with a projected 8-15% average increase in rents over 2020-2022, according to modelling by SQM Research*.  For someone paying $500 per week, that means an extra $40 to $75 per week to keep a roof over their heads.

Those aged under 35 might be unaware that we actually have a precedent for all this. Next week, I’m going to tell you what happened in 1985-87 when the Hawke Labor Government got rid of negative gearing. The impact was so bad, the policy was reversed just over two years later.

*Estimated average weighted rise in rents across the capital cities if interest rates remain the same and Labor tax policy proceeds.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:07am
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:15am
Hahahaha

John McGrath, what does he do?

What’s the last thing he got right in the last decade?
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:23am
Is that the same John McGrath that nearly went belly up under the last 6 years of Liberal stewardship?

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:23am
Trump would be 100% EXONERATED.
2013, 2016 Australian Federal Election result
2011, 2015, 2019 NSW State Election result
2011 Melbourne Cup Trifecta

Forgive my poor memory, there are probably other things too ... ask Phaz, he has a looooong list.Wink
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:26am
I dont see Victoria, Queensland or the coming federal election in your list Doc.

I thought you were fair and balanced...and undecided. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:30am
Sorry, I forgot, and not a One Nation voter, unless when you are. Bit like Pauline.

Pauline: I am not a flip-flopper, I said I was against it before I changed my mind and said I was for it, but I am now firmly against it again'
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Is that the same John McGrath that nearly went belly up under the last 6 years of Liberal stewardship?

Yes ... he has REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE, and I trust him on the subject more than a Parasitic Socialist Career Politician who pretends to want to be Australia's Treasurer, but doesn't understand tax rates, or housing data ... and just tries to con his way through with DUD DATA for 4 years, and then when the FRAUD is exposed, simply tears it down from the ALP website ... "because it's fairer" ... rusty is far more qualified for the job than your Mr Bowen.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:33am

Forgive my poor memory, there are probably other things too ... ask Phaz, he has a looooong list.Wink

Rumour has it that 2011 M cup was his last collect.......

I notice there’s nothing on the list pertaining to his special interests/ career.
Is that because all recent press reports are that his business is in the toilet,and that he is personally struggling with solvency?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:37am

I dont see Victoria, Queensland or the coming federal election in your list Doc.

I thought you were fair and balanced...and undecided. 

They don't let me vote in Victoria or Queensland, otherwise those results probably would have been different! 

... and as you point out ... there's a month before the Federal Election ... who knows what might happen? ... someone might set the Big Red Bus on FIRE!!!Cry 

Oh wait, that would be a FASCIST from the SOCIALIST PARTIES who would most likely do that ...Embarrassed
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:42am

Rumour has it that 2011 M cup was his last collect.......

I notice there’s nothing on the list pertaining to his special interests/ career.
Is that because all recent press reports are that his business is in the toilet,and that he is personally struggling with solvency?

awwww, that's cruel rusty ... making fun of my early stage dementia!

Hey, I might take you up on those members passes ... I'll even buy you a beer when you finish mucking out the stalls!Beer 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:51am
There you go, miscommunications...

That’s YOUR list of accomplishments?
I thought you were listing your mate McGraths record, in response to my question what’s he got right in the last decade.

Nevertheless, that’s a somewhat disappointing list from a magnificent self promoter such as yourself Doc.

That’s a tough ten years....
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:53am

Sorry, I forgot, and not a One Nation voter, unless when you are. Bit like Pauline.

Pauline: I am not a flip-flopper, I said I was against it before I changed my mind and said I was for it, but I am now firmly against it again'

Serious question - did ANY of the FAKE NEWS Media mention the word "flip-flop" when Bill executed a straight 10's "flip-flop" on income tax policy this week, and swept it to page 17 with some feeble excuse about wanting a bigger surplus - ie "I hope I can somehow avoid a recessionCry"? 

I mean, in any other election that I can recall, that alone would have you pegged by the media as a "Dead Man walking" ... some dick head from Fairfax actually reported that it "wasn't such a bad week for Shorten"!Confused ... it was bizarre.

Has our left leaning media actually overtaken the CNN's of America with their fraudulent reporting???Ouch

Honest answers please ... you all saw what happened to Bill this week, it was cringeworthy and it didn't escape the bookies ...
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 11:55am

There you go, miscommunications...

That’s YOUR list of accomplishments?
I thought you were listing your mate McGraths record, in response to my question what’s he got right in the last decade.

Nevertheless, that’s a somewhat disappointing list from a magnificent self promoter such as yourself Doc.

That’s a tough ten years....

Thanks for your compassion.Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 58>