Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Reject the ALP, Marxism and Anarchy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 58>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 3:23pm
As opposed to resisting being exploited by your unhinged denialist fanatics?

I trust the kids to fix up the mess the lunatics are leaving them.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

It’s just like the anti-vaxxers- you can try and explain the concept of something like herd immunity until you’re blue in the face, but they’ll quote some dingbat they found on the web and let their confirmation bias kick into overdrive. The answer comes first, we’ll figure the rest out from there.

Yes, yes, we know that the "science is settled" because it's ALL been "peer reviewed"! ... just ignore that all of the modeling is falling apart on a daily basis, the predictions are either lies of massive exaggerations, and ignore the groundswell of qualified scientists who are revealing these things - they are clearly heretics, or not making a living from the climate alarm "industry"!

Brainwashing 4 yos? ... I guess they are never too young to be "Useful Idiots"!Dead
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 3:30pm
If you see conspiracies everywhere, maybe your perceptions are out of whack.

You’ve got a hell of a long list......
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

As opposed to resisting being exploited by your unhinged denialist fanatics?

I trust the kids to fix up the mess the lunatics are leaving them.

Where's the alleged mess? ... other than in your pants ...
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

piss off idiot, adults only. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

What’s the matter champ?

You’ve been torn a new ass hole on so many threads lately do don’t know which one to use
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 3:46pm

What’s the matter champ?

You’ve been torn a new ass hole on so many threads lately do don’t know which one to use

You really are so stupid you think that! ... so what was the point you were trying to make about the exploitation of children - NOTHING?

go and lose some more money.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 3:52pm
Medications messing with your head.
I’ve not mentioned exploitation of kids...

#Sad.....
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 3:56pm
Gay, just wondering, how much more patience should I afford this lying oxygen thief, who contributes nothing but personal abuse? ... I have a nephew who has Down Syndrome, so I understand that it is important to be considerate of the struggle that some people must endure ...
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 3:56pm

#Sad.....

exactly.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 4:05pm

#Sad.....

exactly.

OMG

That literally is an 8yo’s response...

#Getting sadder
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 4:15pm
The adults were having a discussion about child exploitation - you stuck your stupid nose in gelati in your hand and threw it - again - well-done dick head - now piss off and go back another loser.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 4:20pm
Based on your posts over the last page or so,I fear it’s been some years since you’ve participated in an adult discussion.
Erratic doesn’t begin to describe it.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 6:19pm

Based on your posts over the last page or so,I fear it’s been some years since you’ve participated in an adult discussion.
Erratic doesn’t begin to describe it.

kiss off dick head - you contribute NOTHING - get it?Smile
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 6:23pm
He's back Ouch

Image result for angry ant
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 6:25pm

The adults were having a discussion about child exploitation - you stuck your stupid nose in gelati in your hand and threw it - again - well-done dick head - now piss off and go back another loser.

Regardless of how much someone gets up your nose, there is NO excuse for the above language, given the intelligence & education occasionally exhibited.

Dr E, you have untill the morning to produce posts with similar language from rusty.

You've earned 2 weeks spell & depending on evidence, he may join you.
I'm sick to death of the rules being blatantly flouted & have neither the time nor inclination to 'sit' on every new post Stern Smile

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 7:28pm
Come on rusty - what do you think of child exploitation? ... a fan or not?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 9:43pm
Their blasted off most threads Doc .

Will I stop firing.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 9:46pm

I think you should definitely not exploit children apart from it being wrong,your so dumb,you’ll get caught for sure.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 9:49pm
NTERESTING - IF ELECTRIC CARS DO NOT USE GASOLINE, THEY WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN PAYING A GASOLINE TAX ON EVERY GALLON THAT IS SOLD FOR AUTOMOBILES, WHICH WAS ENACTED SOME YEARS AGO TO HELP TO MAINTAIN OUR ROADS AND BRIDGES. THEY WILL USE THE ROADS, BUT WILL NOT PAY FOR THEIR MAINTENANCE! WHO WILL BEAR THE BURDEN?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 1:48am

I think you should definitely not exploit children apart from it being wrong,your so dumb,you’ll get caught for sure.

See how easy it is to have your own opinion!

Now where's that apology for calling me a liar?

Put up or shut up you pathetic Cup Cake!Wink

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 1:49am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

NTERESTING - IF ELECTRIC CARS DO NOT USE GASOLINE, THEY WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN PAYING A GASOLINE TAX ON EVERY GALLON THAT IS SOLD FOR AUTOMOBILES, WHICH WAS ENACTED SOME YEARS AGO TO HELP TO MAINTAIN OUR ROADS AND BRIDGES. THEY WILL USE THE ROADS, BUT WILL NOT PAY FOR THEIR MAINTENANCE! WHO WILL BEAR THE BURDEN?

What about flying cars macca?

It's ok, the ALP will impose a road tax on the lot!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 9:27am

I clearly have an opinion,and usually my opinion is that generally you have no idea what you are talking about. You are a juvenile bully on insists on having the last say.
When that doesn’t pan out,you can’t cope emotionally,and lash out like a toddler.
I also believe that you are either, literally mad, or a ridiculous troll.
Apology?
To you?
For what?
If you are not a liar in terms of your statements regarding investment/income.
Then you are literally hopelessly incompetent.
I’m happy to go thru your numbers at length if you so desire.

I also believe,you need to get a hobby or an outside interest,clearly your mental health has been diminishing in recent times.
Enjoy your holiday
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 10:11am
WHO'S ON HOLIDAYS
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 10:45am

I clearly have an opinion,and usually my opinion is that generally you have no idea what you are talking about. You are a juvenile bully on insists on having the last say.
When that doesn’t pan out,you can’t cope emotionally,and lash out like a toddler.
I also believe that you are either, literally mad, or a ridiculous troll.
Apology?
To you?
For what?
If you are not a liar in terms of your statements regarding investment/income.
Then you are literally hopelessly incompetent.
I’m happy to go thru your numbers at length if you so desire.

I also believe,you need to get a hobby or an outside interest,clearly your mental health has been diminishing in recent times.
Enjoy your holiday

GO AWAY.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 11:35am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

WHO'S ON HOLIDAYS

Careful maxie, or you will make 3 LOL
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 11:59pm

It Snowed Last Night

8:00 am:  I made a snowman.

8:10 -  A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 -  So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 -  My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 -  The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 -  The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 -  The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot  nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 -  I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 -  The Muslim gent across the road demanded the snow woman wear a  burqa.

8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended

8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction

8:45 - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be beheaded

Moral:

There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become.

animals before people.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 6:48am
What has this got to do with the ALP? Well other than snowflake rightards who are convinced the left is taking away their rights to say what they like.

I'd suggest this be posted in the jokes thread over in general but its more a snowflake rightard whinge using extreme analogies than a joke.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 9:15am

the state labor government is looking at getting into other industries, such as the lamb and beef, mining, in particular lithium( for both the battery and mental health aspects). The state government is getting out of racing.

State Government to take its own big share of annual lobster catch

Liam CroyThe West Australian

The Western Rock Lobster Council has slammed a State Government plan to take ownership of 1385 tonnes of WA’s annual commercial rock lobster catch, describing it as a “major and unprecedented intervention”.

Fisheries Minister Dave Kelly announced the move late on Friday as part of an industry development plan he claimed would double the value of WA’s rock lobster industry and create up to 500 jobs.

The Government would raise the limit on the commercial rock lobster catch by 1700 tonnes — from 6300 tonnes to 8000 tonnes — an increase he said was within sustainable limits.

The plan to take control of more than 17 per cent of the annual catch has angered industry leaders.

Existing licence holders would be allocated an extra 315 tonnes. The other 1385 tonnes would go to the Government.

New fishing units would be created and held by the Government, increasing local lobster supply for international tourists and locals.“Existing operators in the industry fish about 80 per cent of the sustainable catch, leaving 20 per cent of this community-owned resource currently unfished,” Mr Kelly said. “Sharing the new tonnage — 315 to existing fishers and 1385 to the State Government on behalf of the WA people — is a fair result.”

WLR chairman Kim Colero said the industry did not support the Government’s direct intervention. “While we provided a range of models that would have achieved a significantly increased return to the State, the minister would not negotiate on this government intervention and was determined to take an ownership stake in the fishery beyond the 2019-20 total allowable commercial catch of 6615 tonnes,” he said.

Tourism Council WA chief executive Evan Hall backed the Government’s plan to take ownership of 1385 tonnes of the annual commercial catch.

He said premium seafood experiences were attractive to lucrative Asian markets, especially China.

“It is better for our economy that we bring the international lobster foodie to WA, rather than just take the lobster overseas,” Mr Hall said.

Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 9:17am
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

What has this got to do with the ALP? Well other than snowflake rightards who are convinced the left is taking away their rights to say what they like.

I'd suggest this be posted in the jokes thread over in general but its more a snowflake rightard whinge using extreme analogies than a joke.

doesnt hurt to have a well rounded more inclusive opinion afros.

broaden your horizonsLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 58>