Print Page | Close Window

Passing Through

Printed From: Thoroughbred Village
Category: All Sports - Public Forums
Forum Name: Joffs All Sports Bar
Forum Description: Visit the famous All Sports Forum to chat with friends about any sporting topic
URL: https://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/forum_posts.asp?TID=64450
Printed Date: 30 Mar 2024 at 2:33am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Passing Through
Posted By: Baghdad Bob
Subject: Passing Through
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 11:40am
I have just noticed Passing Through has been a member of TRV since 2013 and has racked up 35,577 points as a prolific poster, I joined in 2010 and have managed to scrape up 2,100 points, good on PT, however every recent post PT has made on Trump,Alan Jones, Folau, Pell, Morrison, HK protestors are less than positive,even negative,  PT's only positive posts in recent times have been about "Elbow", KK and Jacinta Ardern , am I reading too much into his postings or am I just a cynic believing that PT has a hidden agenda ? I will admit on the Ashes he takes the middle ground.Wink

Replies:
Posted By: Softy
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 11:46am
What do you think about Dr E’s post about Gai?
Is this a positive or negative thread?

Posted By: Whale
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 11:48am
so you have opinions Bob, right leaning always, but PT has an agenda.Confused

Truly pathetic attack Thumbs Down

Posted By: Second Chance
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 11:49am
Why not go the whole hog and conduct a thorough review of all our frequent posters? Confused

Posted By: Tlazolteotl
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 11:54am
If you said anything positive about Trump or Jones or Folau you would be lying. Positive thing to say about Morrison ... ah, um ... he's not Dutton.

-------------
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 11:55am
So the interchange have come off the bench to support PT ?

Posted By: Passing Through
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 11:58am
Another bloke, Browndog had a similar number of post I aspire to match and surpass him...my only agenda.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 11:58am
PT and I disagree on many things. He can't be right all the time.Wink

-------------

Simon Cameron

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

I am sure Doc, oneone and Macca will be along shortly to support you Wink

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 12:07pm
If a data scientist looked at this forum the main thing that he/she would notice is how little interest there is in horse racing compared to Trump or Pell or Folau etc.

-------------

Simon Cameron

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

so you have opinions Bob, right leaning always, but PT has an agenda.Confused

Truly pathetic attack Thumbs Down

What do you think I might post positive about Black Gangs in Melbourne, the Victorian Judicial System or even Daniel Andrews ?

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

If a data scientist looked at this forum the main thing that he/she would notice is how little interest there is in horse racing compared to Trump or Pell or Folau etc.

Everyone has migrated to the bowels of the forum.   

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 12:17pm

That is something on which we agree, this forum, like a few other racing on-line forums, have become more about politics, social commentary etc, than racing.This probably reflects the overall lack of interest people have in racing to what they had in the past.Racing, as a sport, is no longer what it once was.

Posted By: Isaac soloman
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 12:42pm
Isnt the diversity of tbv also reflected in the new advertising?
Surely the owners dont care, just that they get eyes, and it attracts advertisers which bring in the dollars.
Isnt it about growth?

THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN PUNTING....

and anyway, that can be bad for your health.

Posted By: Redemption
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 12:45pm
PT is the strongest contributor to the entire forum.

He does plenty of copy and paste jobs, from dodgy sources, however that is okay, because he also makes the effort to write his own thoughts.

He doesnt support Hong Kong being Pro-Democratic, yet he supports the Democrat party in America. Huh???

Its obviously questionable how is leans towards Communist China, and Communism in general.
In Europe alone, Communism has killed over 80 million people.

He thinks Trump is more evil than Pol Pot and Stalin.
How many people has Trump killed???

Pol Pot murdered 2 million people.

PT also has a bizarre habit of even supporting North Korea with polluted enslaved Communist China.

Trump would have to invade a dozens countries and kill about 100 million people, before he even remotely comes close to the evils of Communism.

And that wont happen, because Trump doesnt want to play golf during a Nuclear Winter. He likes his global golf courses green.

But oh, Trump having a hobby like golf, is also apparently evil.
PT's world is an interesting one.

Oh, Churches are bad too. And the climate is changing. But what is it changing into??

However in saying all of this, he remains the best contributor on the site.

So for that, we are eternally grateful.

Image result for communist fist

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 1:12pm
Oh shucks Embarrassed

-------------

Posted By: acacia alba
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 1:19pm
I can just picture PT as a young bloke.   Flag waving hippy protesting about everything going. 

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

He does plenty of copy and paste jobs, from dodgy sources, however that is okay, because he also makes the effort to write his own thoughts.

He doesnt support Hong Kong being Pro-Democratic, yet he supports the Democrat party in America. Huh???

Its obviously questionable how is leans towards Communist China, and Communism in general.
In Europe alone, Communism has killed over 80 million people.

He thinks Trump is more evil than Pol Pot and Stalin.
How many people has Trump killed???

Pol Pot murdered 2 million people.

PT also has a bizarre habit of even supporting North Korea with polluted enslaved Communist China.

Trump would have to invade a dozens countries and kill about 100 million people, before he even remotely comes close to the evils of Communism.

And that wont happen, because Trump doesnt want to play golf during a Nuclear Winter. He likes his global golf courses green.

But oh, Trump having a hobby like golf, is also apparently evil.
PT's world is an interesting one.

Oh, Churches are bad too. And the climate is changing. But what is it changing into??

However in saying all of this, he remains the best contributor on the site.

So for that, we are eternally grateful.

Image result for communist fist

That is what is called a backhand compliment.Wink

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

Irony Meter GIF - Irony Meter Silver GIFs

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 1:22pm
What is more interesting is that I have racked up 27,000 + posts with expressing an original opinion Smile

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 1:24pm
Another interesting thought, what would we be doing of the internet did not exist, letters to the editor ?

Posted By: acacia alba
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 1:26pm
Dunno about you but I would get a lot more house work done Smile

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: ExceedAndExcel
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 1:56pm

Another interesting thought, what would we be doing of the internet did not exist, letters to the editor ?

Imagine it! You’d have Doc & Fiddles & JBE all running down to the post office 5 times a day with a fist full of envelopes ready to be posted!

Posted By: Gay3
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 2:18pm
At least it would've been affordable back then, for the Average Joe & quicker too LOL

-------------
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 2:21pm

What is more interesting is that I have racked up 27,000 + posts without expressing an original opinion Smile

Posted By: oneonesit
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Another bloke, Browndog had a similar number of post I aspire to match and surpass him...my only agenda.
Bit like comparing an apple with an apple !

-------------
Refer ALP Election Promises

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 5:53pm
One day I am hoping that someone starts up a "Oneonesit" thread. Rusty reckons I could be waiting for a while. Mind you, i did appreciate the PM from Whale the other day asking how he might improve his contributions  Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 5:55pm
I did like Redemption's post above- classic !

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 5:57pm
I'm predicting this thread will end up in the Laundry Basket - alongside some other quality threads  LOL

-------------

Posted By: SkyDancer
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 6:07pm
Had forgotten about the Laundry Basket.
Some gold in there

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

I'm predicting this thread will end up in the Laundry Basket - alongside some other quality threads  LOL

Dont trust your disciples to behave themselves oneone?

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 6:55pm

I have just noticed Passing Through has been a member of TRV since 2013 and has racked up 35,577 points as a prolific poster, I joined in 2010 and have managed to scrape up 2,100 points, good on PT, however every recent post PT has made on Trump,Alan Jones, Folau, Pell, Morrison, HK protestors are less than positive,even negative,  PT's only positive posts in recent times have been about "Elbow", KK and Jacinta Ardern , am I reading too much into his postings or am I just a cynic believing that PT has a hidden agenda ? I will admit on the Ashes he takes the middle ground.Wink

Is your problem that I have a slanted view or that it doesn't slant in the same direction that yours, Doc's, oneone's maxie's Isaac's etc slanted negative views?

-------------

Posted By: marble
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 7:03pm

One day I am hoping that someone starts up a "Oneonesit" thread. Rusty reckons I could be waiting for a while. Mind you, i did appreciate the PM from Whale the other day asking how he might improve his contributions  Thumbs Up

there was a MARBLE thread in racing but it turned out to be about a horse LOL

Posted By: Dr E
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 8:30pm

Haven't you worked it out yet Bob?

He is in fact a devout Church-going Conservative Skynews watcher.

He just likes to test us by throwing up these terrible implausible arguments against them, so that people can see how silly the other side really is!

He's been killing it for years!Clap

Uncannily, he seems to take the "middle ground" when the odds are right for a "green out"!Wink

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

What do you think about Dr E’s post about Gai?
Is this a positive or negative thread?

Like all of my psts - Factual - you can choose if it's positive or negative based on your own biases softy.Wink

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 8:34pm

PT's "mini mes" ... they are called "mini mes" Bob.Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 8:36pm

PT and I disagree on many things. He can't be right all the time.Wink

LOL ... that's a winner!Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 8:39pm

Oh shucks Embarrassed

PT is embarrassed!!! ... first  time ever.Shocked

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

I can just picture PT as a young bloke.   Flag waving hippy protesting about everything going. 

As we all should have been!Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 8:44pm

What is more interesting is that I have racked up 27,000 + posts without expressing an original opinion Smile

now I get it!LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 8:49pm

I'm unsure oneone ... does PT's ego takeover, and see this thread leapfrog the listing Trump thread in the next few weeks - it's hard to work out which is his favourite subject! Embarrassed

... or does it join Whales "sad" thread list ... hmmmm?

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 8:52pm
How many Whale?

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

I'm unsure oneone ... does Dr E’s ego takeover, and see this thread leapfrog any listing Gai thread in the next few weeks - it's hard to work out which is his favourite subject! Embarrassed

... or does it join Whales "sad" thread list ... hmmmm?

There fixed it for you😁

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 9:33pm
Very disappointing racehorse ....

PASSING THROUGH

36yo Grey Mare
D.O.B: 19-Sep-1983
by AIRFIELD  from TOUCH ME
https://www.racingaustralia.horse/FreeServices/PedigreeSearch.aspx?horseName=Passing+Through&sireName=Airfield&damName=Touch+Me" rel="nofollow - 5x Pedigree Report  

StatusBreeder
Stewards EmbargoesNone on record
Last Gear Change*None on record.
Trainer
Racing Colours
CareerSummary: 0-0:0:0    Prizemoney: $0     
1st Up: 0:0-0-0    2nd Up: 0:0-0-0     
Firm: 0:0-0-0     Good: 0:0-0-0     Soft: 0:0-0-0     Heavy: 0:0-0-0    Synthetic: 0:0-0-0

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 9:40pm
Then again not much better..

BAGHDAD BOB

19yo Bay Gelding
D.O.B: 02-Oct-2000
by CLEAR CHOICE (USA)  from SEA WRAITH
https://www.racingaustralia.horse/FreeServices/PedigreeSearch.aspx?horseName=Baghdad+Bob&sireName=Clear+Choice&damName=Sea+Wraith" rel="nofollow - 5x Pedigree Report  

StatusRetired
Trainer
Racing Colours
CareerSummary: 2-0:0:0    Prizemoney: $0     
1st Up: 1:0-0-0    2nd Up: 1:0-0-0     
Firm: 0:0-0-0     Good: 1:0-0-0     Soft: 0:0-0-0     Heavy: 1:0-0-0    Synthetic: 0:0-0-0

https://www.racingaustralia.horse/InteractiveForm/HorseFullForm.aspx?HorseCode=Mzg0ODM2MDUxNg%3d%3d&src=horsesearch" rel="nofollow - Recent Form
https://www.racingaustralia.horse/InteractiveForm/HorseAllForm.aspx?HorseCode=Mzg0ODM2MDUxNg%3d%3d&src=horsesearch" rel="nofollow - All Form
https://www.racingaustralia.horse/FreeServices/HorseSearch_Embargoes.aspx?HorseCode=Mzg0ODM2MDUxNg%3d%3d&src=horsesearch" rel="nofollow - Embargoes
https://www.racingaustralia.horse/FreeServices/HorseSearch_GearChanges.aspx?HorseCode=Mzg0ODM2MDUxNg%3d%3d&src=horsesearch" rel="nofollow - Gear Changes
https://www.racingaustralia.horse/FreeServices/HorseSearch_Ratings_Flats.aspx?HorseCode=Mzg0ODM2MDUxNg%3d%3d&src=horsesearch" rel="nofollow - Ratings
https://www.racingaustralia.horse/InteractiveForm/HorseEngagement.aspx?HorseCode=Mzg0ODM2MDUxNg%3d%3d&src=horsesearch" rel="nofollow - Noms | Wgts | Accs

14th of 16 https://www.racingaustralia.horse/InteractiveForm/Meeting.aspx?meetcode=Mjg1MTY5MDI5Ng%3d%3d#Race2" rel="nofollow - SALE 11Feb04  1200m Heavy10 3Y MDN-SW $12,000  https://www.racingaustralia.horse/InteractiveForm/JockeyLastRuns.aspx?jockeycode=MTQxMjg0NDE2" rel="nofollow - Rhys McLeod  56.5kg Barrier 14 
1st  https://www.racingaustralia.horse/InteractiveForm/HorseFullForm.aspx?horsecode=MzgyMzM4NTc0OA%3d%3d&src=horseform&raceEntry=MjY1NTM5MTQ2NjA%3d" rel="nofollow - Oriana  54kg, 2nd  https://www.racingaustralia.horse/InteractiveForm/HorseFullForm.aspx?horsecode=Mzk0NjEyNDcyOA%3d%3d&src=horseform&raceEntry=MjY1NTM5MTQ2NjA%3d" rel="nofollow - Alton  54kg 1:14.51, 19.2L, 14th@800m, 14th@400m, $17/$26
9th of 13 https://www.racingaustralia.horse/InteractiveForm/Meeting.aspx?meetcode=MjkyMDQ5NDY2OA%3d%3d#Race8" rel="nofollow - ARAT 27Feb04  1310m Good3 3Y MDN-SW $8,500  https://www.racingaustralia.horse/InteractiveForm/JockeyLastRuns.aspx?jockeycode=MTQxNTc1MjUy" rel="nofollow - Ms Catherine Payne  56.5kg Barrier 7 
1st  https://www.racingaustralia.horse/InteractiveForm/HorseFullForm.aspx?horsecode=Mzk0NjEyNDcyOA%3d%3d&src=horseform&raceEntry=MjY2NjE0MTI1OTY%3d" rel="nofollow - Alton  54kg, 2nd  https://www.racingaustralia.horse/InteractiveForm/HorseFullForm.aspx?horsecode=NDAyMDM3NDU0MA%3d%3d&src=horseform&raceEntry=MjY2NjE0MTI1OTY%3d" rel="nofollow - Knock Knock  56.5kg 1:17.47, 12L, $31/$31

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 9:41pm
Great lifespan though.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 9:44pm
You missed this one Bob. 2 from 4 in Japan and $350k Won last start 4 weeks ago.Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 9:46pm
Then again....

PASSING THROUGH (GB)

40yo Brown Mare
D.O.B: 15-May-1980
by BE MY GUEST (USA)  from 
https://www.racingaustralia.horse/FreeServices/PedigreeSearch.aspx?horseName=Passing+Through&sireName=Be+My+Guest&damName=" rel="nofollow - 5x Pedigree Report  

StatusBreeder
Trainer
Racing Colours
CareerSummary: 0-0:0:0    Prizemoney: $0     
1st Up: 0:0-0-0    2nd Up: 0:0-0-0     
Firm: 0:0-0-0     Good: 0:0-0-0     Soft: 0:0-0-0     Heavy: 0:0-0-0    Synthetic: 0:0-0-0

Posted By: stayer
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 9:50pm

<div id="UMS_TOOLTIP" style=": ; cursor: pointer; : 2147483647; : transparent; top: -100000px; left: -100000px;">

That is something on which we agree, this forum, like a few other racing on-line forums, have become more about politics, social commentary etc, than racing.This probably reflects the overall lack of interest people have in racing to what they had in the past.Racing, as a sport, is no longer what it once was.

It's just bloody boring clocking in here only to take the pizz out of PT, Whale, Rusty etc. Where's racing gone?

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 9:50pm
Enough. I think we’ve all had enough of this thread. PT will end up with a “bigger” head !

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 9:51pm
PT, According to some on Pell's Court of Appeal  1/3 is clear cut, racehorses named Passing Through are  not much good.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 9:55pm
I had collect at Fukashima so I am pretty pleased with the one in this case, and I didn't have to go  judge shopping till I got a result to claim that victory.Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 10:03pm

Enough. I think we’ve all had enough of this thread. PT will end up with a “bigger” head !

Dont worry oneone, once the usual suspects have taken a few potshots they will lose interest and go back to boring fake conservative non issues they elevate in their own heads.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

How many Whale?

less than 5 pages in a month, I think this thread is safe Smile

I seem to recall a thread about me which qualifies, may be down below in the bowels of TBV I think

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 10:14pm
Official TBV Health Food Thread and Right Wing Left Wing are looking strong possibilities 

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 10:14pm
Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: maccamax
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 10:24pm

Put your helmet and bullet proof vest on oneone ,   If Whale is using his worm like charm to infiltrate your space via PM's , I should send you copies of some I've received from the same .

( If you can see a dogs teeth , you may well get bitten )

Baghdad Bob deserves a medal for his powers of observation .   It does stand out like Rose in a Poppy bed tho.

The thread doesn't need defenders , too factual to need them.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 10:41pm
]

Put your helmet and bullet proof vest on oneone ,   If Whale is using his worm like charm to infiltrate your space via PM's , .

.[/QUOTE]

Oh dear, send him PM's, as if ,you really don't get subtlety and humour, Confused

That's ok, I make allowances for your age and am happy to explain any thing posted that is too complicated for you Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 12:40pm
Whale using private pm's to avoid being suspended.
You can always go to higher authorities macca; they are red hot on abusive posts. 

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:12pm

Poor whining little man. No pm's sent,weak tryThumbs Up

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:45pm
Have you got a free pass from the mods?

come on gay, posting quotes a no no. Where is sky dancer on this?
Thought so, choosy on who you pick on.

no wonder tbv struggles for life with posters like whale.
Does he,she pay you to stay here?

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 1:47pm
You trying to sabotage my thread Isaac?Shocked

You got thread envy like oneone?Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 2:42am
faltering already ... like the Trump thread.

-------------

Posted By: jujuno
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 4:09pm

one huge 'HEAR HEAR', from me...

as for the interchange bench...I think Dr E's is littered with plenty of tragics, as well...

Dead 

-------------
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 6:54pm
As flattering as it would be to accept them as "my" bench jj, those who are not deceived by PT's fallacies, are actually able to think for themselves. 

Unlike the mini mes, they often agree with other people's opinions, or are capable of contributing thoughtful researched debate to a variety of subjects. 

They don't simply post mindless intolerance and abusive responses based entirely on who was the author of the post.

I do enjoy your posts - regardless of the thrust they are always well composed!Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 6:58pm
Hey Doc, your Dear Leader says you must not think for yourself nor accept anything you see or hear unless it comes from him and  at a hate rally.

Free thinking? Methinks not.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 7:15pm
Hey, PT, Confuscious say ... do not say anything that can not be bought with contents of Aldi Plastic bag ... and mixed entree, fortune cookies and dim sims ...

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 7:16pm
Did Confucius say anything about Cayman Islands shelf companies?

-------------

Posted By: Second Chance
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 7:30pm
Only in relation to conservative pollies who bought water rights through shell companies or fostered (ie got a huge sling) re the purchase of same by overseas interests.

Apart from Julie of course, but that's another story.

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 7:33pm
We need a Federal ICAC urgently, but I think the Libs are more interested in yet another RC into unions as revenge for being forced into one on their banker(spellcheck correct) mates.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 12:40am
What's up PT, "Labor's Banking Royal Commission" a bit of dud? ... certainly didn't pull the votes that Bullgelati Bill was hoping for ... quite the opposite in fact. Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Sep 2019 at 5:49pm
Here you go Bob R11 Nakayama tomorrow.

Dont say you weren't told. Wink

-------------

Posted By: TIGER
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 11:18am
Antifa thread

-------------
EAD

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 11:27am
Did you back her Tiger? Won $4.50. Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 1:20am
This is easily your most successful thread PT ... congratulations!Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 7:24am
It is Bob's thread....an inspired decision to start it.Clap

-------------

Posted By: Shammy Davis
Date Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 12:44pm

Image result for too funny

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 1:50pm

PT , I started this thread because I was exasperated with your left leaning postings, I certainly not inspired .Wink

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 1:56pm
I admit I am flawed Bob, I can only dream of being as fair and balanced as you are. Wink

Still nothing positive to say about Labor?

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 1:59pm
At the moment, nothing that comes to mind.Smile

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 7:47pm
Here, let me help you out ... Labor will be in opposition for decades!Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 7:49pm
You would think they were in govt now, the way this feckless mob allegedly in charge obsesses with them.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 8:32pm
Don't panic, but do remain vigilant PT.Wink

... and remember if nothing else, "Elbow" or "Albo" or "Alco" or "KK" or "Bullgelati Bill 2.0" or "Small Headed Shorten" or whatever his name is ... is always as good as his word! Embarrassed

Image result for Albanese on boats memes

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 9:58pm
How much naval gazing will they do?

It will be deeply uncomfortable': Mark Butler calls for 'ruthless' review of Labor

Labor energy spokesman Mark Butler has called for a "ruthless and unsparing" review of the party's policies including a new approach on tax and climate change in the wake of its election defeat in May.

Mr Butler warned against trying to "sugar coat" the election result to defend existing policies, days after party president Wayne Swan said the party should be proud of the agenda it took to the people. https://www.watoday.com.au/politics/federal/it-will-be-deeply-uncomfortable-mark-butler-calls-for-ruthless-review-of-labor-20190909-p52phg.html" rel="nofollow - https://www.watoday.com.au/politics/federal/it-will-be-deeply-uncomfortable-mark-butler-calls-for-ruthless-review-of-labor-20190909-p52phg.html

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 11:00pm
At appears Wayne Swan is a Yesterday's Man.

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 12:57am
Poor old Wayne wasn't "Yesterday's Man" yesterday! ... or any day before that!LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 1:09am
What has PT done with Whale ?.

Saving him from Doc's batting line up , isn't a good sign.

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 1:59am
It's a bit like the Aussie cricket team's bowling rotation system macca 

... except Whale hasn't landed one on the pitch yet this season, and like the ALP, probably won't get a call up for another decade or two!Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:42am
Opening bowlers

Whale

John Howard

-------------
EAD

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 9:42am
Good new. Whale is doing just fine. Only more electric shock to go  Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 1:58pm
Whale is doing ok.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 2:49pm
So i gather his sex change was a success

-------------
EAD

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 3:30pm
You have quite a thing about gender identity Tigg. Something you want to share? We are all friends here.Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:20pm
So when he get's done checking Aldi Bags for cash, can we expect him to return to normal stalking duties PT?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 9:00pm

You have quite a thing about gender identity Tigg. Something you want to share? We are all friends here.Wink

Be careful Tiger , ---   PT voted Yes.

Date Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 9:39pm

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 9:49am
68% voted YES, the rest remain in the Dark Ages, obsessed with what people do in their bedrooms.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2019 at 8:37pm

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 10:47am
The other day I ate some prunes for breakfast, they passed through very quickly, any chance PT, could change his moniker to Prunes ? 

Date Posted: 25 Sep 2019 at 10:49am
#BeBetter Bob LOL

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net