Forum Description: Thoughts about anything and everything
URL: https://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/forum_posts.asp?TID=63688
Printed Date: 18 Apr 2024 at 7:12pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: NZ Mosque Shooting
Posted By: ExceedAndExcel
Subject: NZ Mosque Shooting
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 1:56pm
Streamed live on social media apparently.

https://www.news.com.au/world/pacific/police-respond-to-shooting-inside-christchurch-mosque/news-story/db75a7aa031b8db068ca7c7e44c4728e" rel="nofollow - https://www.news.com.au/world/pacific/police-respond-to-shooting-inside-christchurch-mosque/news-story/db75a7aa031b8db068ca7c7e44c4728e

Replies:
Posted By: Passing Through
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 2:08pm

-------------

Posted By: Whale
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 2:12pm
A sick  white racist scum it seems

He parks the car around the corner from the mosque and opens the car boot revealing two black rifles covered in white writing, petrol containers and a bag that reads “PROUDLY KIWI AS”.

Posted By: Heavy10
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 3:06pm
Stupid me watched the videos...didnt seem real. Terrible day

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

A sick  white racist scum it seems

Yep total scum. Have they caught/killed him yet?

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 3:32pm
Alive and arrested I think...He is Australian

Posted By: Tontonan
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 3:43pm
4 arrested, 3 men and a woman... ongoing...

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 4:48pm
Will or should the Australian terrorist(s) be deported here?

-------------

Posted By: Afros
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 4:52pm
This is what giving scumbags like Anning and Hanson oxygen in the media can lead to.

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 5:27pm
Blaire Cottrell will be thrilled. Of course the piece of trash is too smart to do something like that himself but encourages it on others

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 5:29pm
Brenton Tarrant of Gosford

described himself as “just a regular White man”.

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 5:32pm

Blaire Cottrell will be thrilled. Of course the piece of trash is too smart to do something like that himself but encourages it on in others

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 5:38pm
** 40 people have lost their lives in Christchurch Terrorist attack**

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 5:40pm
Monstrous, really makes me wonder about the human race 

Posted By: furious
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 5:47pm
Sad day for humankind.  We all have dark days but if we work together the world would be a happier place.  Why teach hatred.  It only continues wars and these days when most of us wonder why and how such things can get done.  Yes I heard somewhere else he was Australian.  That is bad enough but to then go to another country to do this and cause such pain.  Hope they get them all.

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 6:05pm
Apparently white supremacy at it worst.  Probably influenced from Croatica the news is saying.  No way will this stop if we don't learn forgiveness.  Never teach a child to hate.  Even if you have hate in your heart for another nationality.  It should never be continued into the next generation.

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 6:17pm

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 6:20pm
That is part of the Manifesto Brenton Tarrant published on the 8chan forums where he also promised to live stream the attack.  There were several messages of support. 

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 6:22pm
How did the authorities miss it if these were up for days!  Shows you they don't have eyes everywhere.

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 6:53pm
I see Mr 19 votes has used this to reiterate his blaming of those of islamic faith for all of the worlds problems (via his Facebook page) this guy is a f**king moron but he is also very dangerous.

Posted By: JudgeHolden
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 7:23pm
"Does anyone now dispute the link between Muslim integration and violence?" Fraser Anning.

Ponder that for a second. Or if you're a few in here, a little longer. Don't laugh, this is a position earnestly held by some of these scum. It's the equivalent of "If they weren't here, we wouldn't have to kill them".

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

"Does anyone now dispute the link between Muslim integration and violence?" Fraser Anning.

Ponder that for a second. Or if you're a few in here, a little longer. Don't laugh, this is a position earnestly held by some of these scum. It's the equivalent of "If they weren't here, we wouldn't have to kill them".

immigration

Posted By: djebel
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 8:01pm
Every time I get a break and see an updated news bulletin the death toll rises.

Horrendous.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 8:14pm
Police now say the 3 other people arrested may not have had anything to do with the shooting. 

They were all arrested for being in the vicinity and being armed. Apparently that is just Christchurch.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 8:15pm
Interesting, the alleged shooter posted a video of himself. So either he wanted to go out in a blaze of glory, a martyr to the cause. Or if arrested would revel in the publicity and hero worship from certain unhinged sectors.

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 8:18pm
He live streamed it on YouTube and timed  his so called manifesto to be released on 8chan at the same time he was murdering people. 

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 8:26pm

immigration

I'm sure Doc and Macca will be in soon to remind us how this is the islamic communities fault.

Posted By: Gay3
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 9:25pm
Have a rest for the night guys!

-------------
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 9:10am
Fraser Anning Ouch

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 9:18am
Be very careful out there, reprisals may be coming and Australia is in the firing line. 

Image result for target on forehead

Posted By: TIGER
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 9:20am
Was like watching call of duty on PS4

-------------
EAD

Posted By: Paul Hogan
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 9:41am
Australian Muslims have been applying to build Mosques in parts of this country and many Australians are opposed to the idea.

One of the fundemental problems they have is that their so called Leaders (Clerics) encourage violence and preach hate.
It is time for these Clerics to start to incorporate Love, Peace and Integration into their Doctrine.

Fair dinkum 'talk about being lead down the garden path'.

-------------
Jim

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Paul Hogan Paul Hogan wrote:

Australian Muslims have been applying to build Mosques in parts of this country and many Australians are opposed to the idea.

One of the fundemental problems they have is that their so called Leaders (Clerics) encourage violence and preach hate.
It is time for these Clerics to start to incorporate Love, Peace and Integration into their Doctrine.

so you can sympathise why he shot them  Confused

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 9:58am

Any evidence that the Mosque attacked yesterday did anything of the sort?

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 10:00am
Here we go

-------------
EAD

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 10:10am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Here we go

yep here we go with your dumb azz provocations

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 10:15am

Be very careful out there, reprisals may be coming and Australia is in the firing line. 

Image result for target on forehead

I have no doubt the Right Wingers of the Muslim faith will be strengthened and heartened by this tragedy.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 10:20am
We need stronger Leadership going forward.

We need Clerics to denounce retribution and violence against White Australians after yesterdays appalling incident.
Just as our Politicians denounce retribution and violence against terrorism attacks in the name of Allah.

Politicians and Clerics need to join together and make a joint statement going forward.

I cannot see these issues improving until both Leaders stand United.

-------------
Jim

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 10:40am
Terrorism has been around for ever, no different now from 500 years ago, the world will always have its nut jobs

Don't live your life in fear, enjoy it while your here

-------------
EAD

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 11:08am
He has nothing on Hitler yet and has been caught.  But really we just have to learn that we can be different and still get along.  The world would be very boring if everyone was just like me.  For starters nothing would get done with indesision (and spelling obviously) being a big part of my makeup.

Sometime even the hatred on here gets to me.  Yes we view things differently but we all just want our families to be healthy and happy.  I hate my way or the highway!  Give and take was taught by my mother and that is the best way.  Also if you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all.  Another good one.  

Depression is a big part of modern life.  I think alot of that is the crap media and social media always harping on about the worst that life throws at us.  This is one person.  Most of us would rush to help not rush to kill.

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 4:17pm

so you can sympathise why he shot them  Confused

No.

Stating facts, there maybe reasons why this occurred. Hard questions need to be asked.

-------------
Jim

Posted By: Second Chance
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 4:25pm
Yes there are reasons PH.

The predominant reason apparently being that the merciless killers are extreme right wing psychopaths.  

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 4:30pm

Any evidence that the Mosque attacked yesterday did anything of the sort?

That is a simplistic way to look at it. It may be a more complex problem to solve though.

-------------
Jim

Posted By: maccamax
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

The predominant reason apparently being that the merciless killers are extreme right wing psychopaths.  

TRUE SC ... AND we no longer have areas to detain and monitor these Psychiatric cases.

Posted By: Second Chance
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 4:49pm
There are 50-odd mosques in Australia, and about 600,000 practicing Muslims.

How many Australian Muslims have become terrorists Hoges?

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 5:06pm
One of the sweetest gentlest men I know is a muslim.  His Australian born daughters are a credit to him also.  Articulate and very intelligent.  Good and bad everywhere.  But more good than bad and I wouldn't want to live in a war zone where everyone is bombed even if you don't even know who will bomb you next.

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Yes no doubt there are several intangible reasons. Congratulations on stating one of the obvious answers.

-------------
Jim

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 5:41pm
I wonder if this were a case of Islamic terrorism people would be looking for “intangibles”?

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 6:26pm

I wonder if this were a case of Islamic terrorism people would be looking for “intangibles”?

good point, then it is a simple case of those savages following their hateful religion

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 7:41am
You mean like this 

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 8:28am
Spot on PT.

Spot the Intangible reason(s) on the left.

-------------
Jim

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 8:35am
Way to completely miss the point, Hoges.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 8:50am
No, I understand your point and it is a fair call.

My point being killing in the name of Allah leaves no doubt as to the reason, no intangibles.

-------------
Jim

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 8:56am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Was like watching call of duty on PS4

I avoided watching the video but I did see stills and the same thought crossed my mind, that this flog was living out something he had practiced on a video game.

He also appears to have been trying to impress his anonymous 'cobbers'  on racist right wing web forums and streamed his atrocity and published his moronic manifesto on facebook and funded his whole psychopathic journey from the proceeds of dabbling in crypo currency.  

I am not sure what it means but this cowardly mass murder has all the hallmarks of the 21st century.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:08am

My point being killing in the name of Allah leaves no doubt as to the reason, no intangibles.

So why do some Muslims commit acts of terror and others don’t? Any intangibles? You’re really struggling here?

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:09am

And killing in the name of white supremacy? Where is the ambiguity there?

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:20am
Australia said conservative commentator Milo Yiannopoulos won’t be allowed to enter the country for a tour this year after his comments on the mass shooting in New Zealand.

The alt-right provocateur and former Breitbart journalist said on Facebook that attacks such as the one in Christchurch happened “because the establishment panders to and mollycoddles extremist leftism and barbaric, alien religious cultures.”

And the other piece of garbage :

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:21am

So why do some Muslims commit acts of terror and others don’t? Any intangibles? You’re really struggling here?

Yes you are struggling!

Reverse Racisicm' s not a bad try though   

-------------
Jim

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:21am
I think the boy deserved it though LOL

Every terrorist act in America last year was committed by right wing extremists 

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:25am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

And killing in the name of white supremacy? Where is the ambiguity there?

Never heard of that Religion, there you go thats another Intangible.

There may be others, this is fun

-------------
Jim

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:27am

Reverse racism??? You’re even dumber than I thought
Yes you are struggling!

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:32am

Australia said conservative commentator Milo Yiannopoulos won’t be allowed to enter the country for a tour this year after his comments on the mass shooting in New Zealand.

The alt-right provocateur and former Breitbart journalist said on Facebook that attacks such as the one in Christchurch happened “because the establishment panders to and mollycoddles extremist leftism and barbaric, alien religious cultures.”

And the other piece of garbage :

Notice how Anning turns, hesitates and then strikes when he sees it was a kid. Hero. #EggaNazi 

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:34am

Reverse Racisicm' s not a bad try though    [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Default position for all these morns when they have no logical argument.
Aboriginal rights, whites are discriminated against, Womens right  -  men , homosexuals rights  - straights, better wahes for the lower paid,  wealthy  job creating people are discriminated against.

It never stops, straight out of the 10 Deflection Handbppk

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:35am
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-17/christchurch-shooter-rushed-by-worshipper-abdul-aziz/10908992" rel="nofollow - https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-17/christchurch-shooter-rushed-by-worshipper-abdul-aziz/10908992

Extraordinary heroism by Abdul Aziz.  50 innocents died but his actions may well have saved the lives of 50 more. 

He has interrupted the kill frenzy, used himself as a live decoy and struck back at the killer with one of killer's discarded weapons.   A very brave man.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:35am
better wages *

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:57am
Do Anning's so called ''supporters'' who choked the kid have names and form? One has been identified on social media as a known Nazi. Does Queensland Senator keep claiming expenses to attend these extreme right wing events in Melbourne?

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 10:07am

Do Anning's so called ''supporters'' who choked the kid have names and form? One has been identified on social media as a known Nazi. Does Queensland Senator keep claiming expenses to attend these extreme right wing events in Melbourne?

Let's be fair dinkum, look good on the kid but he is lucky to come out of there in one piece.

I'd have attempted to belt the gelati out of him if he egged me.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 10:09am

can't stand Anning but the little t urd got what he deserved 

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 11:42am
The kid was choked unconscious djebel.

Ricky T. and Neil Erikson are two of Anning's ''friends'' and minders who did it. What if he had died?

What does Anning have to do with neo Nazis in the United Patriots Front? 

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 11:46am

The kid was choked unconscious djebel.

Ricky T. and Neil Erikson are two of Anning's ''friends'' and minders who did it. What if he had died?

What does Anning have to do with neo Nazis in the United Patriots Front? 

that is fine, how did his "minders" know the boy did not have a knife or gun.
The little turd has now started a go fund me page

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 11:50am
I am raising a separate issue Whale, one that I believe should and will be raised if parliament ever sits again. The kid, whether he was right or wrong(I believe wrong) has highlighted. 

What are members of the Australian govt doing associating themselves with known hate groups and attending Neo-Nazi rallies, and are we paying for it?

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 11:52am
Btw Whale have you nominated for the new moderator job? 

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 11:56am
The boy has put out a video saying he  don't egg politicians .Took a smack in the head to appreciate that Confused

Some kids do not actually realise you can not do anything you like with no repercussions, a good lesson learned

As for Fraser he is a sick racist piece of @##&^, is it a surprise who he associates with ? Hopefully is a shooting star which will burn himself out at the next election

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 11:57am

Btw Whale have you nominated for the new moderator job? 

you read my mind Smile

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 11:57am
Hahaha give it to the skirts hoges, if they don't like it, they can jump off the harbour bridge after you paint it

-------------
EAD

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 12:12pm
Anning has his own right wing party. Nazis will flock to him with this global publicity. Has gone from an insignificant obscure racist pissant to a right wing hero with this publicity. If nothing else I condemn the kid for that.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 12:12pm

Can’t agree. Very easy to subdue a 17yo boy until police arrive. A headlock etc is totally out of proportion to what is required.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 12:47pm

[/QUOTE]

Default position for all these morns when they have no logical argument.
Aboriginal rights, whites are discriminated against, Womens right  -  men , homosexuals rights  - straights, better wahes for the lower paid,  wealthy  job creating people are discriminated against.

It never stops, straight out of the 10 Deflection Handbppk
[/QUOTE]

That would be a good rant if it made any sense.

Betcha there's a handbook for that also

-------------
Jim

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 12:48pm

Remember Paul Hogan, in this thread you're not allowed an opinion, must follow the sheep.

When everyone should be talking about the tragic events that happened in Christchurch, the usual lot take it the other way.

-------------
EAD

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 12:52pm
Don’t have to follow anything, just try and mount a rational argument. Something Hoges is really struggling with and something you wouldn’t know if it slapped you in the face

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 12:59pm
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even those who disagree with yours Tiger, and if you say something offensive expect to have it called out.

-------------

Posted By: Carioca
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Can’t agree. Very easy to subdue a 17yo boy until police arrive. A headlock etc is totally out of proportion to what is required.

Yes your right E&E, there was no headlock needed for the coward who whacked the Aston Villa captain from behind , after a scuffle frog marched him of the ground while he blew kisses to the crowd, go figure.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 1:22pm
Maybe close the thread AGAIN if the tragic event isn't being talked about, Instead of hate speach and disliking someone being the main discussion.

It was nice gesture of the NRL and the Warriors to get behind Christchurch.

-------------
EAD

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 1:30pm
Really ?

Why ? 

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Yes your right E&E, there was no headlock needed for the coward who whacked the Aston Villa captain from behind , after a scuffle frog marched him of the ground while he blew kisses to the crowd, go figure.

Very easy to subdue some teenage Madman ...

Try to sometime ... Might get a change of mind & face if yr Lucky.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 2:34pm
He was holding his phone up videoing it at the time. Great multi tasking. Shouldn't have been too difficult to keep him away from Anning.

-------------

Posted By: Carioca
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 2:38pm
Granma coulda done it while eating a Big Mac, two big effing heroes.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Very easy to subdue some teenage Madman ...

Try to sometime ... Might get a change of mind & face if yr Lucky.

Showing how clueless you are once again. Several people there against one teenager. As I said, very easy to subdue. Would not have even required the assistance of your strong arm grandson.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 3:52pm
hahahaha.     Did they know it wasn't acid getting put on his head.

Your all so good in hindsight .      Lucky someone didn't do him a real damage.      

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 3:59pm

I’m pretty sure people can tell the difference between acid and egg yolk. 

Multiple people vs a 17yo old boy. Yeh, real hard to contain him. We can all see who the idiot is with this one.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 4:13pm
Wouldn't of happened if the kid didn't egg him... He won't do it again

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 4:15pm

Still as big an idiot as ever E&E.   Out of your burrow again.

I’m pretty sure people can tell the difference between acid and egg yolk. Even you could given how often the latter is splattered all over your face on this forum.

Multiple people vs a 17yo old boy. Yeh, real hard to contain him. We can all see who the idiot is with this one.

Brilliant===    You knew all this before the incident I suppose .
You were briefed that he didn't have a Knife , Gun , suicide vest ,etc .

Take the hint & pull your head in Disapprove 

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 4:25pm

I’m pretty sure people can tell the difference between acid and egg yolk.

Brilliant===    You knew all this before the incident I suppose .
You were briefed that he didn't have a Knife , Gun , suicide vest ,etc .

He isn't a Muslim.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 4:26pm

The child is well contained. On the ground. Kicking him, choking him, strangling him does not make him more contained. Any weapon he may have had was not able to be accessed at this point. Your mentioning possibilities like that is simply a display of your poor logic.

Above applies to you too Disapprove

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Heavy10 Heavy10 wrote:

Wouldn't of happened if the kid didn't egg him... He won't do it again

No he won’t and he shouldn’t have done it the first time either.
Most likely we will see an entire group attend his future press conferences armed with an entire chook pen full of sunny queens.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 4:45pm

The child is well contained. On the ground. Kicking him, choking him, strangling him does not make him more contained. Any weapon he may have had was not able to be accessed at this point. Your mentioning possibilities like that is simply a display of your poor logic.

Really, easy to apply logic when you have the luxury of watching the video 10 times to determine what happened. I wonder how logical you would be if you were in that situation, not much I suspect.

-------------
Victor Orban 1.74 m, Michael Bloomberg 1.73 m, Emmanual Macron 1.77 m, George Soros 1.8 m

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 4:57pm

Really, easy to apply logic when you have the luxury of watching the video 10 times to determine what happened. I wonder how logical you would be if you were in that situation, not much I suspect.

No need to see a video to know that once a perpetrator is on the ground there is no need to kick them. Or choke them etc. A couple of the security could have sat on him to ensure the same result.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 5:56pm
Did the thugs go too far, probably
Do I feel sorry for him, nah.

Pity Gay edits your posts, love to see the insults you throw my way Wink

Posted By: stayer
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:05pm
Bloody aussies. They turn NZ mosque shooting into Kid Eggs dressmaker.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 9:22pm

Did the thugs go too far, probably
Do I feel sorry for him, nah.

Pity Gay edits your posts, love to see the insults you throw my way Wink

There was no insult mate. Can’t even work out what was edited out. Probably something about multiple quotes. You know, the important moderation issues.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net