URL: https://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/forum_posts.asp?TID=63254
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 8:09am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Betting Opportunity for bigger punters
Posted By: bigal
Subject: Betting Opportunity for bigger punters
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 4:13pm
G'day all.

I have been doing a lot of work on all my various betting groups.... Big bets, small bets, BB's, action stations.... and picked the CREAM out of everything to come up with a LARGE number of bets every month. My son and I have been betting the big list of bets for a few months now. I have been asked a few times over a long period of time on here privately, if I could give out my bets on an ongoing basis. I have always said no as I have spent all the dollars and especially the time to come up with good sensible rules and why should I go giving them away. For anyone that has a good betting bank behind them ie. $5K and above and are interested I will give them all the bets that I am making. What's the catch??. No catch, except when we make a new profit milestone I want to be paid for my efforts. I will be asking for a percentage of the profit made!!. The paid profit is to be split between me and The Cancer Council or some other Cancer charity with the donation to charity to be proven to me to continue to receive the bets.

Please only Private Message me if you have the bank, the professionalism to withstand any run of outs/drawdown we may have. If you panic if you have lost 40 or 50% of a bank, please don't message me.

This is a genuine endeavour to help someone make some $$$ as well as help a charity that is close to my heart.

Thinking of maybe just 3 to 5 people if we have that many on here and starting 1st of January.

of course if Gay is not happy with this, she can delete it at any time.

08/12/2018 1:15: Rosehill        1   1 Czarson             23YW                      
08/12/2018 1:15: Rosehill        1   1 Czarson            2YODT                    
08/12/2018 1:15: Rosehill        1   3 Kiamichi            23YW                     
08/12/2018 1:22: Doomben         1   1 Champagne Jet       23YW                      
08/12/2018 1:50: Rosehill        2   6 Zalatte             23YW                     
08/12/2018 2:09: Newcastle       3   1 Categoric          MDLSP                      
08/12/2018 2:09: Newcastle       3   1 Categoric          MOFTB                    
08/12/2018 3:08: Doomben         4  11 Cadogan            ROO4P                       
08/12/2018 3:08: Doomben         4  11 Cadogan              TOP                       
08/12/2018 3:12: Gunnedah        4  11 Metre Eater        OFTOB                       
08/12/2018 4:08: Gold Coast      6   2 Last Light          2LSW                       
08/12/2018 5:24: Ascot           4   3 Rising Sea          JOCK                       
08/12/2018 5:44: Toowoomba       1   2 Karaharaga         OFTOB                       
08/12/2018 5:50: Doomben         8   4 Stella Victoria    WPR10                       
08/12/2018 6:10: Morphettville   8   8 Lady Of Crebilly   ROO4P                       
08/12/2018 6:15: Fannie Bay      3   4 Dark Whirlwind      2LSW                       
08/12/2018 6:20: Toowoomba       2   6 Coolmunda           2LSW                       
08/12/2018 6:25: Doomben         9  15 Ignite The Light   ROO4P                       
08/12/2018 6:35: Ascot           6   2 Misty Metal         2LSW                       
08/12/2018 6:35: Ascot           6   2 Misty Metal        ROO4P                       
08/12/2018 6:47: Fannie Bay      4   1 Divine Red          2LSW                       
08/12/2018 6:47: Fannie Bay      4   2 Amigo Mio           2LSW                       
08/12/2018 6:50: Toowoomba       3   6 Pieridae           MLine                       
08/12/2018 7:10: Ascot           7   5 Mississippi Delta   2LSW                       
08/12/2018 7:10: Ascot           7   5 Mississippi Delta   JOCK                       
08/12/2018 7:24: Fannie Bay      5   2 Tregorik           OFTOB                       
08/12/2018 7:50: Ascot           8  15 Arcadia Queen       2LSW                       
08/12/2018 7:50: Ascot           8  15 Arcadia Queen        TOP                       
08/12/2018 7:50: Ascot           8  15 Arcadia Queen        WFA                       
08/12/2018 7:50: Ascot           8  15 Arcadia Queen      WPR10                       

Replies:
Posted By: Whale
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 5:00pm
Nice offer Al but is it disavantageous to you ?

Are you currently classified as a professional punter or a hobby punter who pays no tax ?
If you receive money from people for your tips will this change ?

-------------
Victor Orban 1.74 m, Michael Bloomberg 1.73 m, Emmanual Macron 1.77 m, George Soros 1.8 m

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Nice offer Al but is it disavantageous to you ?

Are you currently classified as a professional punter or a hobby punter who pays no tax ?
If you receive money from people for your tips will this change ?

thanks for the reply Whale. no even if you receive money from people for tips, it is still a case that it is all based on chance and it is not taxable as long as you are not classed as a professional. I had a Private Binding Ruling from the tax office and one of 2 things can happen. I will get a new one or if anyone takes advantage of this offer, they can give all the profits payable to charity if they try to tax it.

ALLAN

Posted By: Redemption
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:08pm
Big Al, can 2 people go $2500 each, to form one share of $5,000?

Is this a shareholder fund, eg, $5,000 gets you 1 share? 

ps, I skimmed thru your post, will read better later.
pps, I would do this if Gay holds the funds as a Trust, a signatory to release of profits. Or simply a Signatory bank account. You and one other. Or you and anyone that funds a share.

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

pps, I would do this if Gay holds the funds as a Trust, a signatory to release of profits. Or simply a Signatory bank account. You and one other. Or you and anyone that funds a share.

Can't speak for Allan but gosh you make things complicated Confused

-------------
Victor Orban 1.74 m, Michael Bloomberg 1.73 m, Emmanual Macron 1.77 m, George Soros 1.8 m

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

all will be detailed to ANYONE that shows an interest by PM. no money is handed over by anyone, you simply receive the bets and bet on them yourself.... it will be a trust thing regarding payment from profits.

ALLAN

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:22pm
Obviously he wants someone with a $5000 minimum bank so the profits and hence his commission and the donation to charity will be worthwhile. He doesn't want to bother with a few piddling dollars.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:33pm

Obviously he wants someone with a $5000 minimum bank so the profits and hence his commission and the donation to charity will be worthwhile. He doesn't want to bother with a few piddling dollars.

Correct, the Minimum bank is $5K.... would prefer anyone with a 10 grand bank, the more we make the more goes to cancer research.

ALLAN

Posted By: maccamax
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 8:46pm
lol   Has TBV gone totally Mad.

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 9:11am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

is it "mad" to want to give to a very worthwhile charity?

ALLAN

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 9:18am
AND if you to know the motivation behind it all........

MY MOTHER DIED OF CANCER
MY FATHER DIED OF CANCER
MY FATHER IN LAW DIED OF CANCER
MY ELDERST BROTHER DIED OF CANCER (I AM ONE OF 9)
MY SECOND ELDEST SISTER DIED OF CANCER
ANOTHER SISTER IS A TWICE SURVIVOR OF CANCER
ANOTHER BROTHER HAS HAD KIDNEY CANCER

ENOUGH MOTIVATION????

IS THIS REALLY THAT "MAD"???

and yes in the last 10 years we have probably donated about ten grand or more to cancer as well as MANY hours helping!!

ALLAN

Posted By: Gay3
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 9:44am
I consider it a wonderful opportunity for both members & the charities concerned, not to mention potential personal gain for who partake in this unique concept so, here's to some consistently prosperous punting Beer Thumbs Up

-------------
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 9:50am

I am not here to defend him but he is not asking for payment for tips in advance, IF the tips are successful after a certain period he expects a donation to him and a charity.  And all he can do if someone reneges  is to stop providing tips.
People have been asking him to provide tips for ages as he has had maybe the only successful ongoing tipping threads on TBV

Plenty of scam artists around but please explain to me how this one works, I can't see it

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 9:54am
Originally posted by bigal bigal wrote:

MY MOTHER DIED OF CANCER
MY FATHER DIED OF CANCER

ENOUGH MOTIVATION????

and yes in the last 10 years we have probably donated about ten grand or more to cancer as well as MANY hours helping!!

ALLAN

Then give all the windfall to the charity .. WHY keep half , when your so successful on the punt.

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 9:58am
[

ALLAN

[/QUOTE]

Then give all the windfall to the charity .. WHY keep half , when your so successful on the punt. [/QUOTE]

you are a successful man, according to you.  Do you provide your services, work without expectation of compensation ?

And again he cannot FORCE anyone to pay him a commission, if they are happy with the arrangement they will do so , if not all he can do is stop providing tips

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:00am

I am not here to defend him but he is not asking for payment for tips in advance, IF the tips are successful after a certain period he expects a donation to him and a charity.  And all he can do if someone reneges  is to stop providing tips.
People have been asking him to provide tips for ages as he has had maybe the only successful ongoing tipping threads on TBV

Plenty of scam artists around but please explain to me how this one works, I can't see it

Whale :-   With respect , most recent period of tipping was winning by Massive "overs " prices claims .
I would rather not get involved with this type of punting suggestion as the END game is money to the provider of a lot of "shorties". BIG ?
Try Waterhouses freebies , at about 80% wins thus far.

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:03am
I will not be involved, I don't bet Smile, and when I did I liked the thrill of big odds and the pain of losing Confused

All I am saying is he has put it out there, I think the offer is genuine, and it is up to people to decide

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:11am

I will not be involved, I don't bet Smile, and when I did I liked the thrill of big odds and the pain of losing Confused

All I am saying is he has put it out there, I think the offer is genuine, and it is up to people to decide

You are correct 100% Whale .     . Some small points to think about in a debate on this is quite in order. No one is making accusations , just asking questions. > From there , It's up to the individual.
Some years ago there was several "Tipsters " selling " the goodies.
    They died when some real comments came along .
     Included the famous Vlad ...   Still on Google ,( not functioning ) although banned from Paypal for the donations train.   

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:30am
I miss Vlad LOL

-------------

Posted By: ExceedAndExcel
Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:37am

I miss Vlad LOL

I remember he would tip a big shortener on Saturday morning and when it won he’d claim the price it opened at on Wednesday afternoon. Then crack the poos when I questioned him about it.

And then there was the Whobegotyou tattoo.

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:39am

MY MOTHER DIED OF CANCER
MY FATHER DIED OF CANCER

ENOUGH MOTIVATION????

ALLAN

Then give all the windfall to the charity .. WHY keep half , when your so successful on the punt.

if it worries YOU that much............. IF anyone takes up the opportunity THEY CAN PAY 100% TO CHARITY!!...  I don't "NEED" any ones money. IF anyone takes it up, I will get them to post the payments on here. That being the case it could  stillbe 3 or 4 months b4 getting to a milestone.

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:44am
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

I miss Vlad LOL

I remember he would tip a big shortener on Saturday morning and when it won he’d claim the price it opened at on Wednesday afternoon. Then crack the poos when I questioned him about it.

And then there was the Whobegotyou tattoo.

You get the "Boost" 20 times a day now .   Which is much the same, if you have enough accounts in enough places.       . Trading is the go if you can get enough Boosts ..    All too easy.    (That's a yoke yoyce)

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:59am
Maccamax wrote:

With respect , most recent period of tipping was winning by Massive "overs " prices claims .

Hi, if you are referring to the baby bets thread earlier in the year!?

every single bet was given with either a price that was available on the morning of the race  or a top fluc/ BOB.
Occasionaly there would have been one where i had taken a boost on it, or I bet it at 365 with the SP guarantee.

IF I WAS GOING TO FIDDLE THE BOOKS...EVERY TIME I QUOTED A PRICE AND THAT HORSE STARTED AT A HIGHER SP... DID I CLAIM THE HIGHER PRICE..no!! IF I WAS GOING TO "COOK THE BOOKS" I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT!!

EVERY SINGLE PRICE TAKEN IS VERIFIABLE BY THE PRICE I TOOK THAT MORNING VIA MY BOOKMAKER ACCOUNTS!!!! I did not "claim" any MASSIVE overs, I simply  the price  took for the horse!!

if you class a massive over as taking $3-80 about a horse that eventually starts at $2-50, then I am guilty..... I have a Morning price line for every horse that is an "expected price" for the horse. IF that morning line says $3-00 and I can get $3-80 i will take it!!. 

i take it to heart that you believe I WAS CLAIMING MASSIVE OVERS!!!!! every price was listed BEFORE the races..... no one seemed to object to any of the prices I "claimed" at the time.

Thanks for your comments anyway Maccamax.
ALLAN

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 11:06am
how about this then.........

ANYONE that gives a donation of $250 to the cancer council after I post this can get my bets for lets say the 1st 4 months of the year!! the receipt of the donation needs to be verified b4 receiving the bets.

RECEIVING ONGOING BETS WOULD BE SUBJECT TO A NEW DONATION.

I DONT NEED THE MONEY..... the CANCER COUNCIL DOES!!!!

ALLAN

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 11:18am

ANYONE that gives a donation of $250 to the cancer council after I post this can get my bets for lets say the 1st 4 months of the year!! the receipt of the donation needs to be verified b4 receiving the bets.

ALLAN

Al, I didn't follow your past postings to any degree, however < I "took in" Your Overs by multiple accounts . ( which was the key to your claims of success).
You have good intentions , no doubt, but should also know that your suggestions ,   > as they read , are Illegal.( Sections of the 2001 Act. )
Impossible to implement on an anonymous Forum.

Can I hold the stakes .

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 11:25am

ALLAN

Al, I didn't follow your past postings to any degree, however < I "took in" Your Overs by multiple accounts . ( which was the key to your claims of success).  NO i hardly ever quoted a BOOSTED price on the baby bets!!... I was using my boosts for "bigger" activities!! I quoted the prices that I took!!

You have good intentions , no doubt, but should also know that your suggestions ,   > as they read , are Illegal.( Sections of the 2001 Act. ) Of course i don't intend to "break any laws", so I would make sure whatever happens does not contravene any laws or any acts.

Impossible to implement on an anonymous Forum. IF anyone takes it up, IT WILL NOT END UP AS ANONYMOUS!!

Can I hold the stakes.....LOL ........NO, every participant holds their own!

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 12:05pm
well the narks, cynical doubters,  spoilers buried this attempt by Al to raise money for charity Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 12:48pm

well the narks, cynical doubters,  spoilers buried this attempt by Al to raise money for charity [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif" alt="Confused" title="Confused[/IMG
]

I'm aware your about 5 cents in the dollar Whale , But I'm sure you haven't forgotten that this is a forum of debate with opinions.
The impossibility of running such a scheme on an anonymous Forum , should be obvious.
To claim it is good for charity is fair enough . If that is the case it will be just as good for the provider :-
HIS WORDS =   ( No catch, except when we make a new profit milestone I want to be paid for my efforts. I will be asking for a percentage of the profit made!!. The paid profit is to be split between me and The Cancer Council )

WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE ARE LOSSES )
Maybe debating the proposition will save someone a lot of money .

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 3:00pm

well the narks, cynical doubters,  spoilers buried this attempt by Al to raise money for charity [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif" alt="Confused" title="Confused[/IMG
]

I'm aware your about 5 cents in the dollar Whale , But I'm sure you haven't forgotten that this is a forum of debate with opinions.
The impossibility of running such a scheme on an anonymous Forum , should be obvious.
To claim it is good for charity is fair enough . If that is the case it will be just as good for the provider :-
HIS WORDS =   ( No catch, except when we make a new profit milestone I want to be paid for my efforts. I will be asking for a percentage of the profit made!!. The paid profit is to be split between me and The Cancer Council )

WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE ARE LOSSES )
Maybe debating the proposition will save someone a lot of money .

is that why you abuse and ridicule those who disagree with you and threaten to get them beaten up ? Wink

So thoughtful of you to be concerned about peoples' losses  however his results are posted, they can decide for themselves.
95 % of punters lose, do you warn them not to bet in the Racing Forum ?
As for a percentage of the profit, try to keep up, he said 100% will go to charity for say 4 months tips

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 3:31pm
Whale . Your confused and getting back to lying posts .

You've been beaten up bad i'd say . No need for me to give you more brain damage .
READ WHALE =   ( No catch, except when we make a new profit milestone I want to be paid for my efforts. I will be asking for a percentage of the profit made!!. The paid profit is to be split between me and The Cancer Council )

I'm sure we would all like a bit of that ....    I'll tip and if you win I get a cut .   If you lose = stiff shxt.

I've seen past results.

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 3:51pm

You've been beaten up bad i'd say . No need for me to give you more brain damage .
READ WHALE =   ( No catch, except when we make a new profit milestone I want to be paid for my efforts. I will be asking for a percentage of the profit made!!. The paid profit is to be split between me and The Cancer Council )

I'm sure we would all like a bit of that ....    I'll tip and if you win I get a cut .   If you lose = stiff shxt.

I've seen past results.

No the link has been posted many times.   Continue with your insults on a discussion forum Wink

Once again, keep up, this was posted after the original one

DONT NEED THE MONEY..... the CANCER COUNCIL DOES!!!!

ALLAN

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 4:01pm
whatever you say Macca, not interested Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 4:11pm

I've seen past results.

No the link has been posted many times.   Continue with your insults on a discussion forum Wink

Once again, keep up, this was posted after the original one

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">how about this then.........</span><div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"> 
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">ANYONE that gives a donation of $250 to the cancer council after I post this can get my bets for lets say the 1st 4 months of the year!! the receipt of the donation needs to be verified b4 receiving the bets.<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"> <div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">RECEIVING ONGOING BETS WOULD BE SUBJECT TO A NEW DONATION.<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"> <div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">I DONT NEED THE MONEY..... the CANCER COUNCIL DOES!!!!<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;"> <div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">ALLAN

Cut the crap like ( a nark ). Alleged old posts ( beat you up , which is a lie )and I'll be as pleasant as we have been lately.

In reference to changing the original post ( I did a great job )
------------------

Just look for the favoured last start winners ( or near to )and a few "golden rules " like top Jock    ( Pike is a gem )
They all rate on top with the numbers men .   Price is the key if your fortunate to score the overs .

BTW the example of 8/12/18 was posted very late in the day 4.30PM.
Allan may mean well , that's not in dispute and we all get deluded on the tip .
WE can't expect members to not have opinions , especially when it is big money and financial gain involved.
SP, over time measures a tipsters ability.

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 4:15pm
thanks for keeping the discussion alive guys........

BUT I have 2 people who have decided to take the bit between the teeth and run with it.

Another 2 that are looking into the results etc. before making a decision.

Everyone can make up their own minds. IS IT GOOD? IS IT BAD? IS IT GENUINE? CAN HE MAKE A PROFIT GOING FORWARD?

The history is ONE thing betting live is another.

I have posted what would have to be a  thousand bets on here over time...AND I AM 100% SURE the result on ALL the posted bets would result in a lovely overall  PROFIT....and YES the prices are not "manufactured", they are prices that I have taken at the time the price was available. It could have been on a Wednesday night for a Saturday meeting, Could have been that morning or simply made at BOB or what ever would be the best possible outcome for my money.

I made an attempt to help "anyone" back a winner and to help a charity at the same time. So take it for what it is..... an OFFER......AND NO ONE HAS TO ACCEPT IT. Everyone can make their own decisions.

ALLAN

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 4:20pm

thanks for keeping the discussion alive guys........

that was my purpose Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 4:22pm
by the way  charitable donations are tax deductible, so $250 is only $175 or less depending on you marginal tax rate

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 4:29pm
YOU WROTE:
WE can't expect members to not have opinions , especially when it is big money and financial gain involved.

UM,what time it was posted has WHAT do do with it?? OR did you just "glance" at the bets again?. Did you happen to notice that from when I posted the message, that the bets from then on finished in a small profit but a PROFIT non the less. IF someone had taken the price in the morning for AFRICAN QUEEN which I did........$2-60 at Neds for $500 and then $2-50 for $100 at Bet365, the result looks a lot better for what was posted!!. Anyone that takes this up will be advised beforehand what I will be doing with MY betting.

ALLAN

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 4:59pm

YOU WROTE:

UM,what time it was posted has WHAT do do with it?? OR did you just "glance" at the bets again?. Did you happen to notice that from when I posted the message, that the bets from then on finished in a small profit but a PROFIT non the less. IF someone had taken the price in the morning for AFRICAN QUEEN which I did........$2-60 at Neds for $500 and then $2-50 for $100 at Bet365, the result looks a lot better for what was posted!!. Anyone that takes this up will be advised beforehand what I will be doing with MY betting.

ALLAN

Al ...    I would know what most of your bets are without you telling me .
-----------------------

This was in print some 50 years ago --- originally and is a good base to explore.
There are many different ways to go about the challenge of making a profit as a punter. The underlying objective however is universal: to back horses that are 'overs' in the betting market commensurate to their real winning chances. This, of course, is otherwise known as “getting value”. 
Achieving that objective doesn’t always need to involve countless hours of form study and price assessment of every horse in a race. Very few punters have the time or expertise to do that effectively.
An alternative approach however is to understand where profit making opportunities exist in the betting market, based on the characteristics of individual horses. In other words, you are focused on finding horses with certain traits that history says are underestimated by the betting market. These horses can therefore help to provide the foundation of a good value bet.
In this article we explore this concept further by taking a look at four value angles around last-start winners contesting metropolitan races (within the same preparation i.e. not first-up).
1. Last-start winners on the quick back-up
This was a favourite tipping strategy of legendary race caller Ian Craig and while some mocked him for it, the facts suggest he was well and truly onto something.
Last-start winners (from any track), backing up in a metropolitan race within 1 to 7 days:
Last-start winners (from any track), backing up in a metropolitan race within 1 to 7 days:
STARTING PRICE
BETS
WINS
SR%
POT%
All
19.6%
+7.7%
Up to $10
25%
+6.9%

Based on just over the last 3 years of racing from 1/1/2014 to 22/1/2017. 

There are not a massive number of bets with just 771 in 3 years, but the overall results show that these horses have been significantly underestimated by the market and are well and truly worthy of consideration as betting prospects.
. Last-start on-pace winners
Horses with early speed have a tactical advantage in racing and generally make for better betting propositions.

We see that concept demonstrated when we isolate last-start winners that won their race after showing the early speed to settle up on the lead, either first or second in the run:
STARTING PRICE
BETS
WINS
SR%
POT%
All
17.2%
+2.1%
Up to $10
22.8%
+3.4%

Based on just over the last 3 years of racing from 1/1/2014 to 22/1/2017. 

A +3.4% POT for horses up to $10 SP might not seem too significant, but it’s outstanding for a single factor, especially when you consider the market average for all horses up to $10 SP is -7%.
3. Debut winners repeating at their next start
Horses that win on debut have a much better than average record of repeating next start and provide an excellent betting return: 
STARTING PRICE BETS WINS SR% POT%
All
21.1%
+11.8%
Up to $10
28.3%
+15.1%
. Last-start winners by trainer
When a horse wins, the trainer has the responsibility of keeping that horse in peak mental/physical condition and in particular, placing that horse in the right race to win again. The record of trainers at getting their last-start winners to repeat is something I’ve routinely kept tabs on over the years as a measure of their performance and betting reliability
Wrapping up
If you are short on time and/or knowledge about the finer details of racing form, then last-start winners are a great starting point to help find good bets for any race day. You don’t necessarily need to spend hours doing the form.
The average betting return for all last-start winners is significantly better than any other finish position and as you can see from the data above, there are some great angles to look for that can help you to efficiently identify profitable bets.
I don’t recommend blindly backing all horses that meet these rules, but you can certainly use them as a starting point for your bets and look to eliminate those with risk factors that are likely to see them perform worse than the average (e.g. those that are likely to settle well back in the field.) This type of approach can help to provide good structure, clarity and consistency around your selection process and give you an excellent chance of making a decent profit. ( especially on fancied runners with the variables in their favour.)

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 5:04pm
you do????? well please let me know the bets for tomorrow and Saturday....
or even have a go at what I bet on today???

allan

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 5:08pm
Based on just over the last 3 years of racing from 1/1/2014 to 22/1/2017
UMM, WHAT HAPPENED TO MOST OF 2017 AND ALL OF 2018??  ARE PART OF THE LAST 3 YEARS OR NOT?

allan

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 5:12pm

allan

Your first bet was Bubbles Ball R1 At coffs .. at $2.50   lololol.

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 5:25pm

allan

TAHDAHHHHHH.... wrong!! not a bet today!! you can keep going today...but you wont find any...... find me some for tomorrow??

allan

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 5:27pm
Bigal is one of the few here who have provided a history of profitable selections. I’m not looking for something like this at the current time but if I were I’d have no issues with his offer at all.

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 5:34pm

Bigal is one of the few here who have provided a history of profitable selections. I’m not looking for something like this at the current time but if I were I’d have no issues with his offer at all.

thanks for the comment E and E...as I said earlier every ones BIG enough to make their own decisions......

ALLAN

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 5:39pm

allan

TAHDAHHHHHH.... wrong!! not a bet today!! you can keep going today...but you wont find any...... find me some for tomorrow??

allan

Not hard Al but on long time past performance you will be on last start winners, fav or near to . or the occasional 2nd placed lead up .   
   On 8/12 I just saw 8, before i knocked up. 6 were last start winners , 2 were coming off 2nd 's .     All Favs as far as I can see.
Please don't claim Arcadia Queen, as all of Australia backed it with Pike up. Even TOM.
Good luck in whatever you do and your followers of course .   I hope they are as capable of getting the overs as you do with multiple Family accounts. ( getting overs is the key, Not the horses.)

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 6:04pm

[QUOTE=bigal]

allan

allan

Not hard Al but on long time past performance you will be on last start winners, fav or near to (NOT ALL) . or the occasional 2nd placed lead up (WRONG!!) 
   On 8/12 I just saw 8, before i knocked up. 6 were last start winners , 2 were coming off 2nd 's .     All Favs as far as I can see. (completely WRONG LONG TERM)
  Please don't claim Arcadia Queen, as all of Australia backed it with Pike up. Even TOM. (I can claim it, MY systems brought it up 4 times!!!!) and I can claim $2-58 for the horse!!
Good luck in whatever you do and your followers of course .   I hope they are as capable of getting the overs as you do with multiple Family accounts (WRONG!! I HAVE 15 ACCOUNTS  MO HAS 3!! OTHER FAMILY EXCEPT MY SON ZERO!!). ( getting overs is the key, Not the horses.)  very wrong UNLESS you are a value better...I am not.!!![/QUOTE]

you think you have it....... YOU ARE NO WHERE NEAR IT!!!! if you are tell me my bets for Saturday at this point in time!!!!

allan

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 6:21pm

allan

allan

Macca was wrong Shocked

Strange how he wants to rain on your parade. If his systems are so good he should start a betting thread, 0 % he will be a successful as you r are Al

-------------

Posted By: oneonesit
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 6:52pm
He wouldn’t be the first on here to do that would he Whale ? Poor old Redemption gets stick from you every time she puts up her well thought out betting systems. Just cough up the 5k & put your money where your mouth is - you can find a lazy 5k I assume !

-------------
Refer ALP Election Promises

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 6:55pm

What ? Since when were you adverse to making an easy quid E&E ?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

WHAT ? since when is ANYTHING in this game easy!!.

ALLAN

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 7:18pm

WHAT ? since when is ANYTHING in this game easy!!.

ALLAN
Exactly Al

-------------

Posted By: Pazman
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 7:20pm

MY MOTHER DIED OF CANCER
MY FATHER DIED OF CANCER

ENOUGH MOTIVATION????

ALLAN

Family should stop smoking and drinking gelati.

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Pazman Pazman wrote:

MY MOTHER DIED OF CANCER
MY FATHER DIED OF CANCER

ENOUGH MOTIVATION????

ALLAN

Family should stop smoking and drinking gelati.

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING INDIVIDUAL AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 8:03pm

He wouldn’t be the first on here to do that would he Whale ? Poor old Redemption gets stick from you every time she puts up her well thought out betting systems. Just cough up the 5k & put your money where your mouth is - you can find a lazy 5k I assume !

Smile

You don't have to try to prove you are obnoxious oneone, we are well aware. And your provocations are a bit ps poor these days, I guess too many corn chips and Cokes  makes you sluggish.
I can raise $5000 , pocket money, but as I posted previously :

11 days to Xmas Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 8:16pm

Not adverse at all. Too many other things on at the moment including my own plays to have time for this though.

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 8:17pm
The balls in the scrum it would appear.

Actually I would have voted E&E the as the successful gambler , with his trading skills and documented evidence of those methods at times.

Good to have some opinions on the subject and surprised to know there are others on here with 15 & 3 accounts to match the tipster & need someone to let them know when Winx is a goer.

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 8:31pm

Smile

You don't have to try to prove you are obnoxious oneone, we are well aware. And your provocations are a bit ps poor these days, I guess too many corn chips and Cokes  makes you sluggish.
I can raise $5000 , pocket money, but as I posted previously :

11 days to Xmas Wink
lol Whale - "I can RAISE $5000" - not really pocket money then ? Your not buying a house or a plane you know. Put your park bench up as collateral  LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 8:40pm

ALLAN
[/QUOTE]

Family should stop smoking and drinking gelati.[/QUOTE]

YOU ARE A DISGUSTING INDIVIDUAL AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
[/QUOTE]

gone, lasted longer than I thought 

-------------

Posted By: Gay3
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 8:44pm
I've left the above highly offensive comments for all to see why this person is on the banned list.
However if Allan or anyone else prefers it hidden, please let me know.

-------------
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 8:53pm
Al I know you are a good form analyst & I don't doubt your sincerity in wanting to support a worthy charity like the Cancer Council. However, the reality is you have as much chance maximising the amount you donate if you punt by yourself vs a team of yourself + others. You purely need to increase your own investment if you do it by yourself to that amount that the team would be investing in total. So the only difference between the two is that you decrease your own exposure in the team approach if your system does not turn a profit. You also increase your profits if it does. 

-------------

Posted By: Shawy38
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 8:54pm
I love reading your posts bigal. Very insightful

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:10pm

UMM, WHAT HAPPENED TO MOST OF 2017 AND ALL OF 2018??  ARE PART OF THE LAST 3 YEARS OR NOT?

allan

Go onto about 20 racing sites and the various last start winners methods are readily available .    That one happened to be posted 2017.
What difference .
BTW ...    I mentioned your Son as you stated You and him were investing on one of your methods . have you sacked him since Saturday.
How do you work out the new milestone for the client to part with the undeclared commission. ( They won't be getting the same prices as you achieve Al.) and you state they are to do their own betting.

What a headache awaits you .

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:15pm

averse Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:18pm

averse Confused
Jesus that took some time. Your slipping Whale - at least your back on track to what your reasonably good at !

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:21pm

Al I know you are a good form analyst & I don't doubt your sincerity in wanting to support a worthy charity like the Cancer Council. However, the reality is you have as much chance maximising the amount you donate if you punt by yourself vs a team of yourself + others. You purely need to increase your own investment if you do it by yourself to that amount that the team would be investing in total. So the only difference between the two is that you decrease your own exposure in the team approach if your system does not turn a profit. You also increase your profits if it does. 

ummmmm, A HUGE majority of the bets I make are already WAY...... WAY!!!! HIGHER THAN THE TOTAL MONEY THAT WOULD BE INVESTED BY A COUPLE OF "OTHERS".  a couple of others with lets say a $5,000 bank and a $10,000 bank will be an extra $150 on the selection!!!.................. that is peanuts....
apart from the charity getting the donation THIS WHOLE THING is BOTH about charity and "someone" else making a few dollars for themselves....

here is what I did "IN ENTIRETY" LAST SATURDAY.........COMINATION OF THESE BETS, BIG BETS, SMALL BETS BABY BETS ETC.

08/12/2018 12:59 Newcastle       1   6 Designer Maid      OBB2L  1   2.20          1.2      120          1
08/12/2018 1:03: Gold Coast      1   1 Pocket Pistol      BBLSW  2                 4.5       20      100 2
08/12/2018 1:03: Gold Coast      1   2 Mishani Spirit     OBB23  1   1.70          0.7       90       30 1
08/12/2018 1:15: Rosehill        1   1 Czarson             23YW  1   4.20          3.2      410          2
08/12/2018 1:15: Rosehill        1   1 Czarson            2YODT  1   4.20          3.2      730          2
08/12/2018 1:15: Rosehill        1   1 Czarson            BB2DT  1   4.20          3.2     1050          2
08/12/2018 1:15: Rosehill        1   1 Czarson            OBB23  1   4.20          3.2     1370          2
08/12/2018 1:15: Rosehill        1   3 Kiamichi            23YW  2                 4.5     1270      100 3
08/12/2018 1:22: Doomben         1   1 Champagne Jet       23YW  3                 1.2     1170      200 1
08/12/2018 1:26: Gunnedah        1   5 Modern Family      BBM32  9                 4.5     1070      300 3
08/12/2018 1:26: Gunnedah        1   6 Policy             barr1  1   5.30          3.2     1500          1
08/12/2018 1:30: Racing.com Par  2   4 Casino Fourteen      B10  4                 1.5     1400      100 1
08/12/2018 1:30: Racing.com Par  2  10 Gheedaa            BBLSW  7                 6.0     1300      200 3
08/12/2018 1:30: Racing.com Par  2  10 Gheedaa            OSMAL  7                 6.0     1200      300 3
08/12/2018 1:50: Rosehill        2   2 Baller             OSMAL  2                 2.0     1100      400 1
08/12/2018 1:50: Rosehill        2   6 Zalatte             23YW  1   4.30          3.0     1430       70 2
08/12/2018 2:01: Gunnedah        2   3 Sunny Afternoon      B10  4                 1.7     1330      170 1
08/12/2018 2:09: Newcastle       3   1 Categoric           BBST  1   2.80          1.7     1510          1
08/12/2018 2:09: Newcastle       3   1 Categoric          MDLSP  1   2.80          1.7     1690          1
08/12/2018 2:09: Newcastle       3   1 Categoric          MOFTB  1   2.80          1.7     1870          1
08/12/2018 2:09: Newcastle       3   1 Categoric          OSMAL  1   2.80          1.7     2050          1
08/12/2018 3:08: Doomben         4  11 Cadogan            BBSAT  1   2.60          1.5     2210          1
08/12/2018 3:08: Doomben         4  11 Cadogan            OBBTO  1   2.60          1.5     2370          1
08/12/2018 3:08: Doomben         4  11 Cadogan            ROO4P  1   2.60          1.5     2530          1
08/12/2018 3:08: Doomben         4  11 Cadogan              TOP  1   2.60          1.5     2690          1
08/12/2018 3:12: Gunnedah        4  11 Metre Eater        OFTOB  5                 1.8     2590      100 1
08/12/2018 3:31: Morphettville   4   3 Hussybay           BBLSW  2                 0.6     2490      200 1
08/12/2018 3:31: Morphettville   4   3 Hussybay           BBSAT  2                 0.6     2390      300 1
08/12/2018 3:31: Morphettville   4   3 Hussybay           OSMAL  2                 0.6     2290      400 1
08/12/2018 3:31: Morphettville   4   3 Hussybay           OSMAL  2                 0.6     2190      500 1
08/12/2018 3:52: Gunnedah        5  11 Havenot              B10  1   3.80          2.2     2470      220 1
08/12/2018 4:08: Gold Coast      6   2 Last Light          2LSW  4                 2.7     2370      320 1
08/12/2018 4:40: Racing.com Par  7   9 Our Big Mike       OBBTO  1  11.00         10.0     3370          6
08/12/2018 5:24: Ascot           4   3 Rising Sea          JOCK  7                12.0     3270      100 5
08/12/2018 5:44: Toowoomba       1   2 Karaharaga         OFTOB  7                 1.5     3170      200 1
08/12/2018 5:50: Doomben         8   4 Stella Victoria    WPR10  2                 1.7     3070      300 1
08/12/2018 6:10: Morphettville   8   5 Charossa           BBLSW  3                 1.7     2970      400 1
08/12/2018 6:10: Morphettville   8   5 Charossa           BBSAT  3                 1.7     2870      500 1
08/12/2018 6:10: Morphettville   8   5 Charossa           ROO4P  3                 1.7     2770      600 1
08/12/2018 6:15: Fannie Bay      3   4 Dark Whirlwind      2LSW  2                 1.8     2670      700 2
08/12/2018 6:15: Fannie Bay      3   4 Dark Whirlwind     BBLSW  2                 1.8     2570      800 2
08/12/2018 6:15: Fannie Bay      3   4 Dark Whirlwind     OBB2L  2                 1.8     2470      900 2
08/12/2018 6:20: Toowoomba       2   6 Coolmunda           2LSW  1   6.20          4.0     2990      380 3
08/12/2018 6:25: Doomben         9  15 Ignite The Light   ROO4P  6                 4.0     2890      480 3
08/12/2018 6:35: Ascot           6   2 Misty Metal         2LSW  2                 2.2     2790      580 2
08/12/2018 6:35: Ascot           6   2 Misty Metal        OBB2L  2                 2.2     2690      680 2
08/12/2018 6:35: Ascot           6   2 Misty Metal        OSMAL  2                 2.2     2590      780 2
08/12/2018 6:35: Ascot           6   2 Misty Metal        ROO4P  2                 2.2     2490      880 2
08/12/2018 6:47: Fannie Bay      4   1 Divine Red          2LSW  1   1.50          0.4     2540      830 1
08/12/2018 6:47: Fannie Bay      4   1 Divine Red          BBqr  1   1.50          0.4     2590      780 1
08/12/2018 6:47: Fannie Bay      4   2 Amigo Mio           2LSW  7                20.0     2490      880 4
08/12/2018 6:50: Toowoomba       3   6 Pieridae           MLine  2                 0.5     2390      980 1
08/12/2018 6:50: Toowoomba       3   6 Pieridae           OSMAL  2                 0.5     2290     1080 1
08/12/2018 6:50: Toowoomba       3   6 Pieridae           OSMAL  2                 0.5     2190     1180 1
08/12/2018 7:10: Ascot           7   5 Mississippi Delta   2LSW  2                 1.1     2090     1280 1
08/12/2018 7:10: Ascot           7   5 Mississippi Delta   JOCK  2                 1.1     1990     1380 1
08/12/2018 7:10: Ascot           7   5 Mississippi Delta  OSMAL  2                 1.1     1890     1480 1
08/12/2018 7:24: Fannie Bay      5   2 Tregorik           AALSW  1   3.40          2.2     2130     1240 2
08/12/2018 7:24: Fannie Bay      5   2 Tregorik           OFTOB  1   3.40          2.2     2370     1000 2
08/12/2018 7:24: Fannie Bay      5   2 Tregorik           OSMAL  1   3.40          2.2     2610      760 2
08/12/2018 7:24: Fannie Bay      5   2 Tregorik           OSMAL  1   3.40          2.2     2850      520 2
08/12/2018 7:50: Ascot           8  15 Arcadia Queen       2LSW  1   2.20          1.2     2970      400 1
08/12/2018 7:50: Ascot           8  15 Arcadia Queen      OBBTO  1   2.20          1.2     3090      280 1
08/12/2018 7:50: Ascot           8  15 Arcadia Queen      OSMAL  1   2.20          1.2     3210      160 1
08/12/2018 7:50: Ascot           8  15 Arcadia Queen        TOP  1   2.20          1.2     3330       40 1
08/12/2018 7:50: Ascot           8  15 Arcadia Queen        WFA  1   2.20          1.2     3450          1
08/12/2018 7:50: Ascot           8  15 Arcadia Queen      WPR10  1   2.20          1.2     3570          1

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:27pm

averse Confused

Jesus that took some time. Your slipping Whale - at least your back on track to what your reasonably good at !

Looks like I was guilty as well. Copied you blindly but no excuse.

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:31pm

averse Confused

you're 

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:33pm
Just an observation. Nearly all the comment on this thread has come from lost souls who spend most of their worthless time wandering aimlessly from topic to topic down in Joffs. Often referred to as bottom feeders by those privileged enough to frequent up this neck of the woods. All the racing enthusiasts, the purists, the form experts, the thoroughbred deep divers , the winners seem to have little or no interest in what Al has to offer. Odd !

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:36pm

allan

Go onto about 20 racing sites and the various last start winners methods are readily available .    That one happened to be posted 2017.
What difference .
BTW ...    I mentioned your Son as you stated You and him were investing on one of your methods . have you sacked him since Saturday. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS!!!!????
How do you work out the new milestone for the client to part with the undeclared commission. ( They won't be getting the same prices as you achieve Al.) and you state they are to do their own betting. YES THEY DO THEIR OWN BETTING!!. JUST LIKE I TEXTED MY SON 2 HOURS AGO TO ADVISE HIM TO TAKE $14 ABOUT A HORSE THAT HAS A MORNING LINE PRICE OF $6 AT DOOMBEN ON SATURDAY. EVERYONE WOULD RECEIVE THAT SAME INFO. SAME AS WHEN I PLACE MY BETS ON SATURDAY MORNING, THE PRICE THAT I TAKE IS IMMEDIATELY GIVEN TO MY SON NEXT TO THE NAME OF THE HORSE.....JUST LIKE I DID FOR THE BABY BETS! ON HERE!!!.
BUT IF SOMEONE WANTS TO TAKE THE SIMPLE OPTION THEY CAN, AND THEY CAN PLACE ALL THE BETS AT BOB (EXCEPT TASSIE) AND BANG NICE PROFITS TO BE HAD!! 
THE COMMISSION HAS BEEN DELARED!!!!! T0 THOSE THAT SENT ME A PM!!!!!

What a headache awaits you ...... NO HEADACHES HERE!!!!! JUST A HANDFULL OF PEOPLE MAKING SOME $$$$$$ 

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:37pm

Just an observation. Nearly all the comment on this thread has come from lost souls who spend most of their worthless time wandering aimlessly from topic to topic down in Joffs. Often referred to as bottom feeders by those privileged enough to frequent up this neck of the woods. All the racing enthusiasts, the purists, the form experts, the thoroughbred deep divers , the winners seem to have little or no interest in what Al has to offer. Odd !

OR...the winners have sent me a PM WinkWink.

ALLAN

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:42pm

I see, now I know, betting on the horses is a more admirable pursuit than discussing a myriad of current affairs, political, philosophical , ethical issues, just unimportant stuff that effects everyone's life 

And 95% of punters lose in their noble, purist betting, but all winners in TBV racing area LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:45pm

allan

What difference .
BTW ...    I mentioned your Son as you stated You and him were investing on one of your methods . have you sacked him since Saturday.
How do you work out the new milestone for the client to part with the undeclared commission. ( They won't be getting the same prices as you achieve Al.) and you state they are to do their own betting.

what a wonderful individual, not only concerned about the punters here but also worried about administrative problems you may have. Kindness personified Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:49pm
Al re your comment above (I wont rehash it - too big). It still does not address my main point. What you are basically proposing is for people to take your tips - & if they turn a profit over a certain period it is divvied up between themselves, charity & yourself. If it loses the loss is worn by the investor. You then say the additional investments is "peanuts" compared to your stake - so does that not mean the relative amount to charity is also "peanuts" in comparison to what you give ? It also means you could pick up the "peanut" extra stake yourself & give more to charity as it wont have to be divvied up as much (charity, profit to investor, cut to you). And as I said above Al - I know you have posted impressive results many times - so no argument that your tips have a better than average chance of giving a good outcome. But its still far from being a high percentage play in my books - sorry !

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:51pm

OR...the winners have sent me a PM WinkWink.

ALLAN
If that's the case good luck to them & you Al

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:53pm

I see, now I know, betting on the horses is a more admirable pursuit than discussing a myriad of current affairs, political, philosophical , ethical issues, just unimportant stuff that effects everyone's life 

And 95% of punters lose in their noble, purist betting, but all winners in TBV racing area LOL
Trust you to get it upside down & inside out. Get back down there for everyone's sake

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:54pm

allan

Go onto about 20 racing sites and the various last start winners methods are readily available .    That one happened to be posted 2017. CAN YOU GIVE ME THE WEBSITE ADDRESSES....MAYBE I CAN FIND MYSELF ANOTHER WINNING SYSTEM THEREWinkWinkWink

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:57pm
BY THE WAY Maccamax, you have shown a lot of interest for someone that has no interest!???ConfusedConfused

ALLAN

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:58pm

Trust you to get it upside down & inside out. Get back down there for everyone's sake

Everyone or just you ?  Fraid not, I don't take instructions from you even given the fact that you are so status laden and successful Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 10:02pm

BY THE WAY Maccamax, you have shown a lot of interest for someone that has no interest!???ConfusedConfused

ALLAN
At least he punts. Whale doesnt

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 10:10pm
Allan:-BTW ...    I mentioned your Son as you stated You and him were investing on one of your methods . have you sacked him since Saturday. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS!!!!????

I took it in your original Post , You were including your son in your betting activity.
You later said he didn't have an account ...   So He's using your accounts . 18 to choose from.

The Plot thickens .

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 10:16pm

ALLAN

I'm on a forum and debating something that has more holes in it than a golf course.
Implementing it and the big question ,   WHY do you need to seek commission from people who will be betting peanuts , compared to yourself .   

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 10:31pm

Allan:-BTW ...    I mentioned your Son as you stated You and him were investing on one of your methods . have you sacked him since Saturday. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS!!!!????

I took it in your original Post , You were including your son in your betting activity.
You later said he didn't have an account ...   So He's using your accounts . 18 to choose from.

The Plot thickens .

I have 15!!!! not 18!!!...my wife has 3!!!!! not mine!!!!

I HAVE 15 ACCOUNTS  MO HAS 3!! OTHER FAMILY EXCEPT MY SON ZERO!!).

other family members "except my son".... zero!!!!!!!!

ALLAN

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 10:34pm

The Plot thickens .

I have 15!!!! not 18!!!...my wife has 3!!!!! not mine!!!!

I HAVE 15 ACCOUNTS  MO HAS 3!! OTHER FAMILY EXCEPT MY SON ZERO!!).

other family members "except my son".... zero!!!!!!!!

So in case you want me to spell it out....
me 15
Mo 3
SON PLENTY.
DAUGHTER ZERO!!!
SON IN LAW ZERO!!!
GRANDKIDS ZERO!!!
MY BROTHERS ZERO!!!
MY SISTERS ZERO!!!

ALLAN

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 10:40pm

ALLAN

I'm on a forum and debating something that has more holes in it than a golf course. (NO HOLES IN ANYTHING FOR THOSE THAT PRIVATE MESSAGED ME AS REQUESTED IN THE OPENING POST!!!!!)
Implementing it and the big question ,   WHY do you need to seek commission from people who will be betting peanuts , compared to yourself . UMMM I AM NOT SEEKING COMMISSION FROM ANYONE IT IS ALL GOING TO CHARITY!!!!READ THE POSTS!!!!!  the peanuts compared to my size bets is not peanuts to them!! if I end up having $1650 on a horse because it qualified MANY TIMES, to me my son is having peanuts on a horse as he is a $20 punter!! (which may be a $100 total bet for him)

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 10:41pm

ALLAN

I'm always amused by people who have an ego to feed... AL>

I think your comment about Joffs , says it all.

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 11:06pm

allan

What difference .

what a wonderful individual, not only concerned about the punters here but also worried about administrative problems you may have. Kindness personified Smile

Behave Whale or I'll pull the chain.

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 8:26am

ALLAN

MY comment about Joffs!!.....no idea what you are talking about.....never been into Joffs in my life!!. I really think you need to READ THE POSTS, instead of skimming through them all the time.
Anyway Macca max thanks for the interesting posts.....................

ALLAN

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 9:48am

ALLAN

MY comment about Joffs!!.....no idea what you are talking about.....never been into Joffs in my life!!. I really think you need to READ THE POSTS, instead of skimming through them all the time.

ALLAN

Macca got it wrong  Shocked    again LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:06am

ALLAN

ALLAN

Macca got it wrong  Shocked    again LOL

I bet you’re shocked.

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:09am
well this thread has put a spark into the RACING section........ it has been pretty quiet of late!!

ALLAN

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:24am
Bit of advise Whale. This is not a good place for someone "off the punt" as you claim to be. Forget giving tips, getting tips, shonky systems, non-shonky systems - just stay well away from the place. Get a bit of fresh air for christs sake. The good news is Doc will hopefully be back shortly in Joffs to entertain you (& me for that matter).
Take this comment in the way I intended it please - just a fellow TBV member looking out for your best interest.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:28am

Bit of advise Whale. This is not a good place for someone "off the punt" as you claim to be. Forget giving tips, getting tips, shonky systems, non-shonky systems - just stay well away from the place. Get a bit of fresh air for christs sake. The good news is Doc will hopefully be back shortly in Joffs to entertain you (& me for that matter).
Take this comment in the way I intended it please - just a fellow TBV member looking out for your best interest.
I mean seriously - a bit like a bloke wanting to give up eating pies standing in a pie shop all day 

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:28am

advice Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:41am

Al re your comment above (I wont rehash it - too big). It still does not address my main point. What you are basically proposing is for people to take your tips - & if they turn a profit over a certain period it is divvied up between themselves, charity & yourself. If it loses the loss is worn by the investor. You then say the additional investments is "peanuts" compared to your stake - so does that not mean the relative amount to charity is also "peanuts" in comparison to what you give ? It also means you could pick up the "peanut" extra stake yourself & give more to charity as it wont have to be divvied up as much (charity, profit to investor, cut to you). And as I said above Al - I know you have posted impressive results many times - so no argument that your tips have a better than average chance of giving a good outcome. But its still far from being a high percentage play in my books - sorry !

sorry I missed this post......
I really don't get your point.
if I give $1000 to the CC over a year they ONLY GET $1000.

this way they still get my $1,000 and extra as other ppl are donating from profits, so should I.
they also get 40% of ANY profits generated by TVB people that are backing the horses. Over time that can be a LOT of $$$$$$..... so the Cancer Council are in a win / win position if we are profitable. If the bets go belly up (which is not expected but can happen) they are no worse off!! they still get a grand or more from Mo and I.
"IF" the cancer council gets $1000 from me and then another say 5 grand over a year from "profits" it may be peanuts to me, but that kind of donations wont be peanuts to them!!!!. $$$ and peanuts are all in the eye of the beholder.

ALLAN

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 10:55am
Al lets not kid ourselves - PLEEZ. Your initial post clearly showed your intent. IF the system turns a profit " I will be asking for a percentage of the profit made !!. The paid profit is to be split between me & The Cancer Council...". That is all upside for you. Regardless of how you have now massaged the conditions that was your original offer.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:19am

Al lets not kid ourselves - PLEEZ. Your initial post clearly showed your intent. IF the system turns a profit " I will be asking for a percentage of the profit made !!. The paid profit is to be split between me & The Cancer Council...". That is all upside for you. Regardless of how you have now massaged the conditions that was your original offer.

Isn't it amazing, Alan changes his mind because of people's concerns and makes a magnanimous gesture to forgo any commission for himself . Not good enough for you though, keep referring to the original conditions as if they are fixed in stone.

This from someone who accepts the flip flops and constant, blatant lies from the most dishonest president in history, hypocrite much Ouch

Just another narky spoler as is hs mate Macca

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:20am
Allan *

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:25am

MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have put many HUNDREDS OF HOURS.... IF NOT THOUSANDS OF HOURS into what I do.............
why should I NOT RECEIVE SOMETHING FOR THE EFFORT I HAVE PUT IN..........
SO WHAT THAT I DECIDED THAT THE CHARITY NEEDS IT MORE THAN I DO!!!!..........

IT IS NOT ALL UPSIDE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING IN IT FOR ME EXCEPT MY OWN PROFITS WHICH I HAD BEFORE POSTING ON HERE!!!!!!!

I AM NOT GOING TO ENTERTAIN ANY FURTHER POSTS!!!......... what is this THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!

allan

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:27am

Isn't it amazing, Alan changes his mind because of people's concerns and makes a magnanimous gesture to forgo any commission for himself . Not good enough for you though, keep referring to the original conditions as if they are fixed in stone.

This from someone who accepts the flip flops and constant, blatant lies from the most dishonest president in history, hypocrite much Ouch

Just another narky spoler as is hs mate Macca

spoiler *

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:27am
And I ask that if ANYONE has any concerns or questions...... PM me!!

ALLAN

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net