Topic: Yucatan
Posted By: Shawy38
Subject: Yucatan
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 4:55pm
Caulfield Cup?

Replies:
Posted By: Tontonan
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 4:58pm
That horse should be re-handicapped as if he had won the race by 4 or 5 lengths.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 4:59pm
McDonald should get in stride for pulling it up.
But knowing Lloyd he probably will go straight to Flemington

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 5:00pm
Strife - should get a fine.

Posted By: JudgeHolden
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 5:01pm
Was just thinking that. Fair way down the order of so did McDonald err by easing up too much? Pretty sure they’d like to go straight into the Cup.

Posted By: Red Rancher
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 5:02pm
Super impressive. How good are the other unseen euros though. They could be lengths better still. Euro staying form is spectacular based on what we are seeing. What would Enable or Poets Word do?

Posted By: Sunline
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 5:04pm
Wow. What a horse.

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Posted By: furious
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 5:05pm
They are certainly having a good time of it based on what we've seen.  How on earth do they sometimes loose when you see a race like that.

Posted By: Jamal
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 5:59pm
What penalty will he get for the Melbourne Cup?

Surely he gets a penalty. I know he was pulled up with 100m to go but at one stage he was 4-5 lengths in front.

At least a 2kg penalty for the Melbourne Cup? Has 52kg in both Cups..winner of Herbert Power cant get a penalty for Caulfield Cup as the Herbert Power is a penalty free race in terms of the Caulfield Cup but the Herbert Power winner can get a penalty for the Melbourne Cup at the discretion of the handicapper.

-------------
Australian racing is only good up to 1400m in terms of world standards when it comes to depth/quality in numbers

Posted By: Grey Affair
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 6:17pm
I've seen most of his career starts in Ireland & England & that run today was a massive improvement.

Posted By: Gay3
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 7:08pm
T J Comerford for O'Brien, gave him as their best for the day, saying how much he'd improved this week.

-------------
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 8:32pm
Was one of the best Herbert Power wins that I have seen in a long time

-------------
Australian racing is only good up to 1400m in terms of world standards when it comes to depth/quality in numbers

Posted By: JudgeHolden
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Grey Affair Grey Affair wrote:

I've seen most of his career starts in Ireland & England & that run today was a massive improvement.

No. He's way down in class.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 11:50pm
The remarkable thing is that Yucatan drew the most outside gate and was never better than 3 and 4 wide until McDonald took him to the front on the home turn

The time of 2.26½ underlined the quality of the performance.  My watch timed the 200 -100m in 5.66 and the 100m to the post in 6.60.  He was on course record pace at the 100m before McDonald applied the brakes.

I don't understand it.  I really don't see anything in the horse's form that suggests he is capable of that performance.

Posted By: djebel
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 11:57pm
Their training is so far superior it is mindboggling.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Posted By: Heavy10
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 6:45am
That easing down was dangerous, could have been disaster if second horse had smashed into back of him. McDonald is a lair

Posted By: pnclick
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 7:06am
Form around Rekindling in the Ireland looks pretty good

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 8:08am
The last horse to do the Herbert Power Stakes Meelbourne Cup double was Rogan Josh in 1999, he produced a rating of 113 according to Timeform.

You'd think Yucatan is a major player for the Melbourne Cup (and Caulfield Cup if they run next week) based off that win and he would have a good rating after the Herbert Power win.

-------------

Posted By: Passing Through
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 10:15am

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 10:25am
Surely we are smart enough as a general rule to be able to decipher which horse is which ?

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Posted By: Passing Through
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 10:30am
There is a long list of horses coming from the shaky isles that have had to have My or Our added to them that suggests it is a real thing.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 10:42am
For the sake of continuity GELDINGS should be made to add the extra MY or OUR.

Dundeel is a case in point. 

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Posted By: Speediskey
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 11:05am
For the sake of logic.. the horse coming from overseas should change their name. Any other way makes literally no sense.

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 11:18am
Whatever his name ends up being, I hope he wins the Cup!

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Posted By: maccamax
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 11:22am
Huge trial yesterday ..        Best lead up so far.    
Had Melb Cup written all over it ..     YUCATAN

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 11:44am
I hope he doesn’t win the cup, just for the fact that he isn’t owned by Williams.
Can’t stand that family

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Shawy38 Shawy38 wrote:

I hope he doesn’t win the cup, just for the fact that he is owned by Williams.
Can’t stand that family

Stupid autocorrect

Posted By: Heavenly Glow
Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 11:52am

I hope he doesn’t win the cup, just for the fact that he is owned by Williams.
Can’t stand that family

Stupid autocorrect

I knew what you meant and I agree.

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 2:16pm
From Dominic Bernie on Twitter:

IWS honour roll Herbert Power winners past 25 years:
YUCATAN & ALCOPOP
AMRALAH
LEICA FALCON
MASTER O’REILLY
ROGAN JOSH
RIZON

First of all...IWS means Intelligent Wagerig Soloutuons and he runs this. Secondly..what is this lis in relation too...is it based on ratings? And where can I find these ratings for theselist of horses?

Also as this list shows...if a Herbert Power winner is to do well in the Cups then they need to rate highly after winnin the Herbert Power...you need to be a good Herbert Power winner..not an average one.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Jamal Jamal wrote:

From Dominic Bernie on Twitter:

IWS honour roll Herbert Power winners past 25 years:
YUCATAN & ALCOPOP
AMRALAH
LEICA FALCON
MASTER O’REILLY
ROGAN JOSH
RIZON

First of all...IWS means Intelligent Wagerig Soloutuons and he runs this. Secondly..what is this lis in relation too...is it based on ratings? And where can I find these ratings for theselist of horses?

Also as this list shows...if a Herbert Power winner is to do well in the Cups then they need to rate highly after winnin the Herbert Power...you need to be a good Herbert Power winner..not an average one.

To clarify Dominic Bernie said:

' It’s the rank order of the best Herbert Power Handicaps, by rating of the race......not simply the rating of the winners"

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 9:28am
Greg Carpenter will announce a penalty or no penalty today, in my opinion he will get between 2kg and 2.5kg penalty for the Melbourne Cup - currently he has 52kg. He cant get a penalty for the Caulfield Cup as the Herbert Power is a penalty free race so his weight for the Caulfield Cup is 52kg, and reading today there is a good chance he will back up and run in the Caulfield Cup and apparently Michael Walker has been asked to ride Yucutan.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 11:28am

Greg Carpenter will announce a penalty or no penalty today, in my opinion he will get between 2kg and 2.5kg penalty for the Melbourne Cup - currently he has 52kg. He cant get a penalty for the Caulfield Cup as the Herbert Power is a penalty free race so his weight for the Caulfield Cup is 52kg, and reading today there is a good chance he will back up and run in the Caulfield Cup and apparently Michael Walker has been asked to ride Yucutan.

On his last start they'd be silly not to back it up. To the naked eye it looks like it will take a power of beating as well. I hope they don't back it up though, but according to media reports it is all but confirmed. Lloyd said it was an 80% chance of running. Has came in from 6 to 4.50 with the tab in the past couple of hours.

Posted By: StormSiren
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 11:53am
Mmmm... that's the Kingmambo/Miesque family. Still has the crown jewels too... 

-------------
Lost in the magical world of racing. Storm Siren, Sirens Star, Elpis & Wait For It.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 12:14pm
Just been announced:

2.5kg penalty for Yucatan for his Herbert Power win.

Will now carry 54.5kg in the Melbourne Cup

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 12:37pm
According to my records its the biggest penalty given to a Herbert Power winner since prior to 1980

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 3:37pm
And so it should be.  I would have given him 3kg. 

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 3:45pm
Rules have been changed, if he wins the CC on Sat he can now be given a penalty into the MC

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 4:04pm
Great dare shot at the Caufleid Cup as he cant be penalised there from the Herbert Power. He has therefore beaten the handicapper and 7 days off that performance...gee, he's going to zoom past them I think.

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 5:38pm
Yucatan is 24th in the order of entry for the Melbourne Cup...he should get a run based on the attrition rate but to be sure then yes he may need to win again to try and get another penalty. I reckon if McDonald didnt ease up in the last 100m and won by 5-6 lengths then the penalty would of been 3kg and would if taken him higher in the Melbourne Cup order of entry.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Sunline Sunline wrote:

Great dare shot at the Caufleid Cup as he cant be penalised there from the Herbert Power. He has therefore beaten the handicapper and 7 days off that performance...gee, he's going to zoom past them I think.

Greg Carpenter said this afternoon that the VRC changed the conditions meaning that if he wins Caulfield Cup then he CAN get another rehandicap for Flemington

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:00pm

Yucatan is 24th in the order of entry for the Melbourne Cup...he should get a run based on the attrition rate but to be sure then yes he may need to win again to try and get another penalty. I reckon if McDonald didnt ease up in the last 100m and won by 5-6 lengths then the penalty would of been 3kg and would if taken him higher in the Melbourne Cup order of entry.

Melb Cup has 24 runners. He is 24th in entry so therefore if my maths is correct he is guaranteed a run

Posted By: Softy
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:04pm

Melb Cup has 24 runners. He is 24th in entry so therefore if my maths is correct he is guaranteed a run

Other races with penalties to come?

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

Other races with penalties to come?

Yes - Lexus Stakes, Moonee Valley Cup, Geelong Cup

-------------

Posted By: Softy
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:26pm
Thanks Jamal, I knew Geelong Cup was bit wasn’t sure of others👍

Posted By: Lord Hybrow
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:26pm
If Lloyd is true to form, Yucatan will accept for the Caulfield Cup but then be scratched on Saturday morning to be saved for the Melb Cup.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:37pm
You'd never get a 52kg runner in the Caulfield Cup with a better lead up run. Cannot see him not running. Take the Caulfield Cup and worry about any penalty afterwards...

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by pnclick pnclick wrote:

You'd never get a 52kg runner in the Caulfield Cup with a better lead up run. Cannot see him not running. Take the Caulfield Cup and worry about any penalty afterwards...

Boom Time won the Caulfield Cup with 52kg and finished 4th in the Herbert Power after being on the pace..ot was a brutal pace..they went quick.

Vutucan was very very impressive in his Herbert Power win and hopefully he backs up and runs in the Caulield Cup.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 6:57pm
Not running the Caulfield cup

-------------
Lost in the magical world of racing. Storm Siren, Sirens Star, Elpis & Wait For It.

Posted By: Cupper
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 7:03pm
Based on a hunch or fact?

Posted By: Prince Harada
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 7:06pm
s
  • Tweets, current page.
  •  
  • https://twitter.com/AndrewBensley/with_replies" rel="nofollow - Tweets & replies
  •  
  • https://twitter.com/AndrewBensley/media" rel="nofollow - Media
  1. https://twitter.com/AndrewBensley" rel="nofollow">Andrew Bensley‏ @AndrewBensley   https://twitter.com/AndrewBensley/status/1051755056482070528" rel="nofollow -
    < ="ProTweet- u-textUserColor dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" ="" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb101, 119, 134; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: ; cursor: pointer; -: initial; -: initial; -size: initial; -repeat: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 2px 9px; transition: -shadow 0.15s ease-in-out 0s; : relative;">
    More

Owner Lloyd Williams says Yucatan just requires extra time to recover from a firm surface at Caulfield last Saturday. In a perfect world straight to the Melbourne Cup. The move suits European horses better long term.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 7:06pm
Andrew Bensley reporting on twitter Lloyd Williams saying he’s out and requires more time after running on the firm surface...

I think they just want to keep the handicap low and with emotionless out of the cup he’s 23rd in line so a good chance but who knows..

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 7:12pm
Lloyd Williams has sent an SMS to a select bunch of racing journos, saying track at caulfield was too hard. Won’t be taking him back there on sat

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 7:12pm
As a kings will dream backer I'm happy with that news

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 7:15pm
Pretty gelati of them, asking Walker to get down to 52kgs to then not run. Better they tell him now than later, though.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 7:20pm
https://www.racing.com/news/2018-10-15/news-yucatan-out-of-caulfield-cup" rel="nofollow - https://www.racing.com/news/2018-10-15/news-yucatan-out-of-caulfield-cup

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 7:28pm
Wow!!! Thought he had the Cup at his beck and call based on that performance the other day.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 7:42pm
Fair dinkum ?

I just put him in a parley woth The Derby and Cup.

Bugga

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Posted By: saintly96
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 7:52pm
The Melbourne Cup is what Lloyd wants. Even if it means missing out on the CC.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 8:00pm
Until today I was thinking he would be saved for the Melbourne cup, then finally I was convinced he was running in CC so placed a bit of a "saver" bet on him...... Probably the quickest loss I've ever had!!

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 8:13pm
Read this article...it mentiones Suilaman who won the Herbert Power by 12 lengths in 1975: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/racing/yucatan-gets-2-5kg-melbourne-cup-penalty-after-dominant-power-display-20181015-p509qs.html" rel="nofollow - https://www.smh.com.au/sport/racing/yucatan-gets-2-5kg-melbourne-cup-penalty-after-dominant-power-display-20181015-p509qs.html

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Cupper Cupper wrote:

Until today I was thinking he would be saved for the Melbourne cup, then finally I was convinced he was running in CC so placed a bit of a "saver" bet on him...... Probably the quickest loss I've ever had!!

So did I, and so did many of my mates. I even said this morning to some I'd wait until after barrier draws. But no, too impatient. Happier its out though. It was a legit threat to others I got running for more. You're probably in the same boat I assume.

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 8:41pm
Basically exactly the same thing here. I'm only on KWD but Yucatan was the only one that's really jumped out as a good chance beating it. Obviously lots of others are a chance but I can't pin point any others to have a saver on.

Posted By: VOYAGER
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 8:41pm
Hasn't Lloyd got half of The Cliffs of Moher?

No reason he can not win both cups now, as I had Cliffs in front of him anyway.

-------------
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise

Date Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 10:39pm
Are there provisions for late entries into the Cox Plate ?

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 8:16am
Yes.... for a fee..

Fee $200,000 Any horse which has not previously been nominated or for which nomination or acceptance has lapsed, may be entered before 12 Noon on Monday, 22 October, 2018.

-------------

Posted By: Tlazolteotl
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 12:02pm
Williams says all in punters are stupid.Big smile

-------------
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 12:44pm
If you're backing a Williams horse in the CC when it's a favourite for the MC, then I agree with him.

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 1:12pm
Punters obviously can not trust the media spokesman for the nations biggest bookie - 

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Posted By: Sneck
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 3:41pm
I'm so sick of Lloyd Williams crap.
He's done significant damage to the Caulfield Cup and Cox Plate.
Bigger lollipop than his son.

Posted By: acacia alba
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:05pm
Hasnt Yucatan done some damage and been scratched ?   Or have I mixed it up and got the wrong horse ?

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

Punters obviously can not trust the media spokesman for the nations biggest bookie - 

That is shocking news.

-------------

Simon Cameron

Posted By: horlicks
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:07pm
No damage AA just Lloyd scratching him after telling everyone a few hours earlier that he was running

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:08pm
Ohhh, OK.  Thought I heard them say something about a leg.   DerrrrrrEmbarrassed  Thanks.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Ohhh, OK.  Thought I heard them say something about a leg.   DerrrrrrEmbarrassed  Thanks.

That was one of the Godolphin runners.
They have had three with leg injuries since arriving here 2 weeks ago.
1 had to be put to sleep.

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 6:37pm
Similar parallels to AMRALAH. 

Bolts the Herbert Power in, tells everyone its spot on for the Caulfield Cup, and then scratches. 

That plan fell apart when the pain killers they were filling Amralah up with didn't wear off before the Melbourne Cup and he was scratched on the Saturday before. Didn't tell anyone before hand, and lost an Adelaide win as a result, as he tested positive in that as well...

Posted By: Batman
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Speediskey Speediskey wrote:

If you're backing a Williams horse in the CC when it's a favourite for the MC, then I agree with him.

Lloyd probable means they are stupid compared to him. 😂

-------------
Gambling has brought our family closer together. We had to move to a smaller house.

Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 8:37pm

Which one, Shawy ??

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: anabel
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 10:28pm

Which one, Shawy ??

Hamada was put down

Posted By: Lordy
Date Posted: 16 Oct 2018 at 10:40pm
If people wait till final field before having a bet they wouldn’t have any issue.

Date Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 7:38am
I can see the value of backing Yucatan at $67 in CC early and hoping for the best but what was the point of backing him at $4.50 after his Hotham win but before CC acceptances? What's that about? I don't get it.

-------------

Simon Cameron

Posted By: Kingy
Date Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 6:36pm
That win was something else but they rarely if ever back it up the next week... Punters generally get left scratching their heads saying "WTF was that?"

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 10:05pm
For those interested.

Yucutan was rated 123 by Timeform for the Herbert Powwr win.

-------------

Posted By: Grey Affair
Date Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 10:39pm

For those interested.

Is it correct that prior to the race, Yucatan was rated 114 by Timeform?

Date Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Grey Affair Grey Affair wrote:

For those interested.

Is it correct that prior to the race, Yucatan was rated 114 by Timeform?

Yes that is correct.

Before Herbert Power win: 114 (Timeform)

After Herbert Power win: 123 (Timeform)

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 12:34pm
Does anyone think there was anything in the Caulfield Cup that will trouble him? I didn't see it.

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 12:36pm
I'm convinced Yucatan would have been a moral in the Caulfield Cup if he backed up well enough to hold his form.

Lloyd has really done alot of damage to the Caulfield Cup by bypassing it with the likely winner on multiple occasions.

What was the point of making it a 5 million dollar race? pointless.

Date Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 12:37pm
The 2 miles will trouble him.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 3:13am
He could have nearly jogged another 800m the other day and still won. Hard to see two miles stopping him after that win.

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 9:27am
For those interested....Timeform gave Yucutan a rating of 123 for the Herbert Power win.

Its the highest rating for a Herbert Power winner in years and years and as i said last week - the best Herbert Power win I have seen in years.

To put things in perspective...the last horse to do the Herbert Power/Melbourne Cup double was WA's Rogan Josh and he rated 113 for his Herbert Power win in 1999.

Based on that and based on Yucutan-s Herbert Power win...you would have to say that Yucutan is a big chance in the Melbourne Cup. Only question is if he can run the 3200m which in Rogan Josh's case - he had already seen the 3200m prior..in the Perth Cup on New Year's Day in 1999.

-------------

Posted By: saintly96
Date Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 9:40am
Looked too good to be true. If he reproduces that in the MC, good luck beating him.

Posted By: Lord Hybrow
Date Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 7:54pm
So his new name is YUCATAN IRE ?

Definition of ire is anger, fury wrath.

Surely they could have come up with a better prefix or suffix. And not sure why they didn’t change it before the Herbert Power.

Anyways, I think something like Lord Yucatan, Prince Yucatan or Mr Yucatan would have been better.

Date Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 10:39pm
Read this article...racing australia are stupid

https://www.racing.com/news/2018-10-22/news-a-name-change-now-a-sex-change" rel="nofollow - https://www.racing.com/news/2018-10-22/news-a-name-change-now-a-sex-change

-------------

Posted By: diggo
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 3:09am

He could have nearly jogged another 800m the other day and still won. Hard to see two miles stopping him after that win.

As impressive as his win was, the 2.5kg penalty will really bring him back to the field. That's his 5 lengths off him, eating up most of his improvement last run

Posted By: Shrunk in the Wash
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 6:33am
Originally posted by diggo diggo wrote:

As impressive as his win was, the 2.5kg penalty will really bring him back to the field. That's his 5 lengths off him, eating up most of his improvement last run

Maybe from a pen and paper point of view but it doesn’t always work that way

Posted By: Nick
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 7:56am
1kgs does not equal 2.5 lengths!

If so no jokey would ever be granted permission to ride overweight and the top weight in some handicaps would be giving away a 25 length start.

Posted By: Nick
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 7:58am
Or even 2kgs

Date Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 3:35pm
They say 1kg at 3200m is approx 2 lengths..apparently

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 12:15pm
I aaw on social media that The name has been changed back to Yucatan

-------------

Posted By: VOYAGER
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 2:17pm
Not sure what was so hard here Jamal.

The register has several prefixes, for his situation and yet no one realised that this would be an issue.

Our Yucatan, or My Yucatan, or The Yucatan, are pretty simple changes which should have been made before he got on the plane.

Pretty unprofessional if you ask me.

And after being seen in the latest acceptances as Sound, we now have Mike Moroney's galloper back using Sound Check.

What shemozzle!

-------------
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise

Posted By: Stainvita
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 3:49pm
If id does not win the Melbourne Cup some punters will rename it by removing the last 2 syllablesLOL

-------------
If your hands aren't shaking you haven't put enough on.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net