Print Page | Close Window

Ronaldo

Printed From: Thoroughbred Village
Category: All Sports - Public Forums
Forum Name: Joffs All Sports Bar
Forum Description: Visit the famous All Sports Forum to chat with friends about any sporting topic
URL: https://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/forum_posts.asp?TID=62961
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 7:47pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Ronaldo
Posted By: Tlazolteotl
Subject: Ronaldo
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 11:31am
The first question I ask myself is, if there was nothing to it, why did he pay half a million to keep her quiet?

If I was a famous rich man who was playing the field, I would employ a middle aged female of impeccable reputation to witness all my sex acts, so she could testify on my behalf should it become necessaryTongue All the ones involving someone else that is. Brilliant idea: no?Geek

-------------
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Replies:
Posted By: Passing Through
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 11:43am
This is the same as the Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougall cases where there isn't a question about the deed, but the person now wants a release from her non disclosure agreement, as I understand it.

-------------

Posted By: acacia alba
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 1:07pm
They agree to a non disclosure payment.  If the bloke doesnt pay up they smear his name , so he pays, even if it was consenual he doesnt want his wife/family/fans etc knowing what a dill he was and he couldnt keep it in his pants. Then years down the track they have spent the money, had a good time, and now cant move on because they are broke,  and think thats how they can bleed more out of him.  
Thats the way I see it.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

They agree to a non disclosure payment.  If the bloke doesnt pay up they smear his name , so he pays, even if it was consenual he doesnt want his wife/family/fans etc knowing what a dill he was and he couldnt keep it in his pants. Then years down the track they have spent the money, had a good time, and now cant move on because they are broke,  and think thats how they can bleed more out of him.  
Thats the way I see it.

Lesson 1 from every mafia movie I've ever watched- nobody ever keeps their mouth shut for long unless they are wearing concrete boots and sleeping with the fishes.Wink I am amazed that these non-disclosure deals ever work but apparently they do to some extent.

-------------

Simon Cameron

Posted By: Whale
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Thats the way I see it.

Lesson 1 from every mafia movie I've ever watched- nobody ever keeps their mouth shut for long unless they are wearing concrete boots and sleeping with the fishes.Wink I am amazed that these non-disclosure deals ever work but apparently they do to some extent.

A bit like pre nuptial agreements Ouch

-------------
Victor Orban 1.74 m, Michael Bloomberg 1.73 m, Emmanual Macron 1.77 m, George Soros 1.8 m

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 2:38pm

Thats the way I see it.

How would you know how many do or dont work if they are not disclosed?

-------------

Posted By: Dr E
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 3:33pm
... and they are not all as ethical, honest and credible as Stormy!LOL

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 3:35pm
Stormy wouldn't have complained had Trump, Cohen and Davidson not conspired and cheated her. 

May be more to this one also.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Thats the way I see it.

How would you know how many do or dont work if they are not disclosed?

I don't know, but human nature says that if you have dirt on someone that has been very valuable in the past, and you've spent all the money, you will be tempted to have another go. What are they going to do about it? You are not going to prison for breaking an NDA. There are only financial penalties and you're broke.

-------------

Simon Cameron

Posted By: maccamax
Date Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 1:56am

I only scored once on a soccer field .      It was about 1.30 AM .

ONLY one witness ,     Her Mother , But all she ever said was Mooooooo.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net