Print Page | Close Window

Women Playing Rugby League

Printed From: Thoroughbred Village
Category: All Sports - Public Forums
Forum Name: Joffs All Sports Bar
Forum Description: Visit the famous All Sports Forum to chat with friends about any sporting topic
URL: https://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/forum_posts.asp?TID=62709
Printed Date: 18 Apr 2024 at 3:35pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Women Playing Rugby League
Posted By: oneonesit
Subject: Women Playing Rugby League
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 12:55pm
Just a question to values TBV members. How many girls / women have a desire to play League (or Union for that matter) ? I asked my daughter & her numerous girlfriends the other day. Not one of them said yes. Most had no interest in the game from even a spectator point of view. My wife the same. Seriously have never come across ANY girl / women who say they do. Suggests to me that it is being driven by a very small - dare I say it - group within our population. Its hard not to think many of the girls playing the sport are not "butch". Not a great look physically for the vast majority either. Now I'm not saying they shouldn't be playing the game - far from it. If they want to belt the tripe out of each other that's ok with me. The problem I have is the push to promote / show the game as if its a mainstream sport for women - because it just isn't & in my mind will probably never be one. The sad thing to me is that we (mostly men) are watching it for different reasons to a men's game. It is not being watched for skill level that's for sure - more the novelty of women performing "unwomenly" (my new word). I'd love to put together a book of comments from spectators watching the game from a collection of pubs - a lot of very disparaging comments. Yet they still watch it. Is that what women in the game really want ? So bottom line - is the cause for women to be equal in all areas really being helped by stuff like this ? I don't think so.

-------------
Refer ALP Election Promises

Replies:
Posted By: Tlazolteotl
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 1:18pm
A triumph for gender equality.

I got no problem with them but I do find it irritating when female athletes gripe about money. Get the bums on seats, eyes on idiot boxes and the money will follow- it doesn't work the other way around.

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 1:33pm
The success the women's game is currently having is for all the wrong reasons imo. They are a spectacle for women brutality. It would hardly inspire any parent to encourage their daughters to play the game. In most folks eyes (men & women) a female should have feminine qualities. Is that an out-dated idea ? Playing Rugby does little to achieve that end. MOST women cannot even relate to those playing it

-------------

Posted By: Passing Through
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 1:38pm

Rugby league girls: Female numbers on rise in Sydney’s west

PHIL ROTHFIELD, SPORTS EDITOR-AT-LARGE, The Sunday Telegraph

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 1:44pm
No surprise there PT. That's were the vast majority of Polynesian girls live. You know - 15 stone plus & built like brick outhouses. Wrecking balls !

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 1:45pm
Not many netballers?

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 1:45pm
Gee there's some crap in that article

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 1:47pm
Hows many girls up around your way have a desire to play Rugby PT ? How many even know what the games is ? Zilch - yeah thought so ! How many polynsesian girls living up there ? Zilch - yeah thought so !

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 1:48pm
It is The Telegraph reporting on the Western Suburbs.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 1:57pm
Well the article is fairer than I first thought. The picture of the 4 girls has 3 of them being Polynesian - 75%. If it showed 3 1/2 girls it would be closer - but not too bad I suppose ! Question - would you (or anyone else on here) encourage your daughter to play league or union ?

-------------

Posted By: JudgeHolden
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 2:01pm
Numbers for women’s AFL are skyrocketing, nationwide. Ask girls the attraction and they’ll invariably say “Because it’s so much fun”. I’d imagine girls playing League would say the same.

Posted By: acacia alba
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 2:03pm
Cant ever imagine wanting to play footy myself.  ( When younger ).  However, if they are playing sport, and making friends, and learning to work as a team,  instead of out running wild , doing drugs and popping out babies, it cant be all bad.  Many of the Pro players I think are gay, so  I am not surprised they like the game. But there seem to be a lot of school kids playing, and if its keeping them off the streets and out of trouble, its a good thing.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Numbers for women’s AFL are skyrocketing, nationwide. Ask girls the attraction and they’ll invariably say “Because it’s so much fun”. I’d imagine girls playing League would say the same.
Not sure you could ever compare League /Union to AFL re brutality Judge. Not knocking AFL either - just a totally different game re physicality. I could actually imagine encouraging my daughter to play AFL. Not so Rugby.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Cant ever imagine wanting to play footy myself.  ( When younger ).  However, if they are playing sport, and making friends, and learning to work as a team,  instead of out running wild , doing drugs and popping out babies, it cant be all bad.  Many of the Pro players I think are gay, so  I am not surprised they like the game. But there seem to be a lot of school kids playing, and if its keeping them off the streets and out of trouble, its a good thing.
I think that was my point Acacia. It is a game that seems to attract much more than its share of butch women. Butch women, Polynesian & Indigenous women seems to be the target group. MOST women have absolutely NO interest in playing it 

-------------

Posted By: Dr E
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 4:31pm
I just have one question.

If the women are out on the field, whose running the canteen???Confused

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

& ironing the jumpers !

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 4:35pm

I think I've got the answer to get women out of sport. Just make it totally genderless.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

I think I've got the answer to get women out of sport. Just make it totally genderless.

Hang on - what's that ? - you don't want it to be that equal !

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 4:53pm

Very true judge.

The AFL Sydney has 21 senior teams across 2 divisions and is growing exponentially. 

Anecdotally we saw numbers playing soccer grow strongly in Sydney, probably up until 5 or 6 years ago, but AFL is definitely gaining great traction amongst girls, particularly on the back of the success of the AFLW Competition 

Numbers involved in Auskick keep growing, as do girls under age team numbers. 

... and parents are much more comfortable with girls playing soccer or AFL, than league, for obvious reasons.

120 kg girls with no stamina tend to enjoy the brutality of league more than the other codes.

Personally, I would only watch women's sport if there was no men's equivalent to watch, and thus the success of the AFL version.

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Posted By: Dizzy
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 5:01pm
https://www.harveynorman.com.au/blog/initiatives/harvey-norman-presents-the-australian-jillaroos-womens-national-rugby-league-team/" rel="nofollow - https://www.harveynorman.com.au/blog/initiatives/harvey-norman-presents-the-australian-jillaroos-womens-national-rugby-league-team/
Yep, definitely all 120k butch monsters... you bunch of idiots! LOL Surely you can find something better to do?

Jillaroos + logo

Posted By: JudgeHolden
Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 5:04pm

Not sure you could ever compare League /Union to AFL re brutality Judge. Not knocking AFL either - just a totally different game re physicality. I could actually imagine encouraging my daughter to play AFL. Not so Rugby.

But the fact remains- they’re doing it because they love it.

Regarding AFL, it doesn’t have relentless collision that rugby does but in some ways it’s more dangerous. It’s a game when you get legitimately hit when you’re not expecting it, as opposition players aren’t just in front of you but all around you, and the game is essentially chaotic.

This actually worries me a bit. I’ve been to a women’s AFL game. Standard was ordinary but by gees the girls have a crack. Unfortunately most of them have grown up playing other aports so they don’t simultaneously brace for contact and protect themselves as well as men who’ve been playing their whole lives. An 18yo girl coming off with her face caved in after head butting someone’s knee will be a PR disaster for the AFL.

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 5:39pm
They have to survive the 120 kg front rowers at park level to progress to this ...

My 80kg son who played State level AFL wouldn't stand a chance against these girls, let alone his little sister!Dead

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 6:16pm

But the fact remains- they’re doing it because they love it.

Regarding AFL, it doesn’t have relentless collision that rugby does but in some ways it’s more dangerous. It’s a game when you get legitimately hit when you’re not expecting it, as opposition players aren’t just in front of you but all around you, and the game is essentially chaotic.

This actually worries me a bit. I’ve been to a women’s AFL game. Standard was ordinary but by gees the girls have a crack. Unfortunately most of them have grown up playing other aports so they don’t simultaneously brace for contact and protect themselves as well as men who’ve been playing their whole lives. An 18yo girl coming off with her face caved in after head butting someone’s knee will be a PR disaster for the AFL.

Rugby union is OFF the scale for spinal injuries compared to the other footy codes. 117 in one study I saw reported a couple of weeks ago. Rugby league and soccer were next on 18 and 17.

That's from memory. Read it in last couple of weeks- on ABC I think- can't be bothered tracking it down now.

Date Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 6:32pm
The risk of injury is part and parcel of elite level sports.

The risk of assault at junior and lower grade levels is exponentially higher in rugby league, compared with rugby, soccer and AFL, either sex.It's simply a consequence of the participation demographic.

-------------

Posted By: maccamax
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 12:32am
I don't know where femininity disappeared too.

The Grand Final for Ladies used to be at the Maternity Unit.

Now It's at Penrith Park.

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 10:13am
Interesting comment Macca. I'd like to know what differences between men & women are now acceptable ? Are there any practices / mannerisms/ approaches that are generally either male or female. There certainly used to be. I suppose as soon as we identify a few they will just be attacked as being discrimitory anyway - so what's the use. The end point of all this can only be one thing - men & women eventually evolve or manufacture themselves into the one being - sounds reasonable. Maybe organise it so you can have sex with yourself as a bonus. We have really gone crazy as a society with this stuff. I also don't accept on the whole we are happier / more contented because of the madness. I suppose as long as the 1 or 2% of population that have never fitted in feel a BIT better the whole process is worth it. 

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 10:18am
It all started with women wanting to be jockeys.Big smile

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 10:26am
Which reminds me - when are we going to have an Affirmative Action plan for white footy players. The Polynesian/indigenous boys (& esp girls) have well & truly more than there quota. Just because they are built like brick outhouses, run like the wing, can turn on a sixpence, are more numb to pain - is no reason to take the game away from the "traditional" white folk. Needs to be sorted big time !

-------------

Posted By: TIGER
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 10:29am
Jarryd Hayne would be the longest serving lady in the NRL at present

-------------
EAD

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 10:30am
& don't get me started on the natural advantages blackfellas have in sports like basketball either. Or in the bedroom for that matter. Grossly unfair !

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 10:32am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Jarryd Hayne would be the longest serving lady in the NRL at present
As usual - Tiger make a very relevant "short but sweet" observation

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Not a good example...   Look to something where the Physical needs are more important.       Like the Heavy weight World Boxing Title . If you want to go there.
   When was the last time a woman won the Sydney / Melbourne Riding premiership any way.

Posted By: Tontonan
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 2:21pm
Have you been personally disadvantaged in any way by women playing sports they did not formerly play ?  What is the problem ?

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Tontonan Tontonan wrote:

Have you been personally disadvantaged in any way by women playing sports they did not formerly play ?  What is the problem ?

NO NO NO ..     I'd rather watch them actually ... No dramas in feigning injury in soccer etc ,     They certainly give of their best in all of the sports .
   Better on the eye may I add---- BUT,    Probably my generation isn't comfortable seeing Ladies getting "flattened" in the body contact sports .

I LOVE WOMEN .....       Mum was one.

Posted By: Carioca
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

NO NO NO ..     I'd rather watch them actually ... No dramas in feigning injury in soccer etc ,     They certainly give of their best in all of the sports .
   Better on the eye may I add---- BUT,    Probably my generation isn't comfortable seeing Ladies getting "flattened" in the body contact sports .

I thought you were going to say you married one.

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

I thought you were going to say you married one.

I married 2 actually .    They closed the Psychiatric Areas.

Someone had to house them.

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 5:39pm
BTW Croca ....    That's how I found out they can't fight.    

Posted By: Carioca
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 5:40pm
They may have shook you down a touch Macca, but they never took ya humour.

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

They may have shook you down a touch Macca, but they never took ya humour.

The second one married 4 times .
first to a Banker ,   then an entertainer , a man of the clothe and then me .
I asked why we all appealed to her

Wait for it =    She said " one for the money , two for the show , Three to get ready ,     Four for the ( blow )" ...
Not dreaming it would be a left hook.

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 8:04pm

Apart from poker or chess, that's just about the only sport they can compete with men in.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 8:18pm

this is the only Women's sport I would watch ahead of the Men's option.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 9:38pm

Apart from poker or chess, that's just about the only sport they can compete with men in.
Not even sure about Chess Doc . The World Chess Champoinship was unified a number of years back & I dont think a women has ever come close to winning it. Some good news though. There is a women winner every year in the
Women's World Chess Championship

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 1:27am

Yeah ,,but dont they do it well Big smile
Chuck Kathy up against Glyn .   Know who I would back LOL

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 2:36am

Not even sure about Chess Doc . The World Chess Champoinship was unified a number of years back & I dont think a women has ever come close to winning it. Some good news though. There is a women winner every year in the

Sorry oneone - I completely disregarded the smaller brain capacity of women ... don't they have quotas to account for that in Chess? ... you know, like the ALP and Greens do in the pre-selection process? ... oh that's right ... Emma Pantsdown Hussar, Sarah Pantsdown Young ... Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 2:52am

Sorry oneone - I completely disregarded the smaller brain capacity of women ... don't they have quotas to account for that in Chess? ... you know, like the ALP and Greens do in the pre-selection process? ... oh that's right ... Emma Pantsdown Hussar, Sarah Pantsdown Young ... Embarrassed

LOL  Crackin me up here .

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 8:36am
Cracking you up "fits the bill."        >   But think about the burst implant Industry.

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 12:13pm

Cracking you up "fits the bill."        >   But think about the burst implant Industry.

Sadly , Lady dies after collision while playing AFL in Adelaide .

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 8:07pm
Tragic - terrible accident.Unhappy

Margaret Varcoe dies after on-field head injury

"MARGARET Varcoe, sister of Collingwood star Travis Varcoe, has tragically died after sustaining a head injury while playing in a women’s grand final in an Adelaide Football League.

Varcoe, playing for club Angle Vale, walked off the field after the devastating collision but later collapsed in the team’s dressing room. The 27-year-old was rushed to hospital immediately.

She was in a coma at Royal Adelaide Hospital all week before news broke of her death on Thursday night."

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/maggie-varcoe-dies-after-onfield-head-injury/news-story/97735ac26e0187392ba376bbb4917d4f

-------------

Posted By: djebel
Date Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 6:31pm

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 6:36pm
Females are more prone to concussion. Playing concussive sports, not smart.

-------------
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Date Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 7:23pm
There won't be enough concussions, cat fights or costume malfunctions to maintain my attention, I'm afraid.Dead

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 10:05pm
Why would that pretty young girl above tattoo under her chin ? Many a girl would be happ6 to be that pretty

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 12:04am

Why would that pretty young girl above tattoo under her chin ? Many a girl would be happ6 to be that pretty

Yeah i am like you One One.    Why do girls get tattoos ??     And that on her chin ???    Such a pretty girl,,such an ugly tattoo.Confused
At Scone Cup last year.   These very pretty girls in amazing , expensive outfits.   Just drop dead gorgeous clothes.  And tatts up the back of their legs and across their shoulders.    Not even pretty tatts.   Horrible freaky ugly tatts.   Skulls and spiders and crossbones.   fiddlesticks,,if you are going to go down that road, at least get something attractive. 

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 2:29am
Tattoos & invasive body jewelery are a wonderful guide to the amount of actual functional brain the persons have.

Must be terrible to be continually rejected for work positions.

Posted By: Shrunk in the Wash
Date Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 9:35am

Tattoos & invasive body jewelery are a wonderful guide to the amount of actual functional brain the persons have.

Agree and that applies to blokes even more.
The exception being a reference to their child

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 2:29pm
Some tatts can be attractive .  I am not against a small pretty tatt if a girl wants one.  But have it where it can be covered if need be.
But these skulls ,  and spiders crawling up the neck, and tombstones on the back of the leg,,,,OMG.  Just plain ugly.

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: djebel
Date Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 2:37pm
I suspect that particular tattoo would be a tribal tattoo ?

She was on the Sunday Footy Show last weekend or the week before and I was flabbergasted. I was amaized Sterlo was able to talk to her without constantly looking at the tat.

I expect she would be constantly saying "The eyes are up here busta" 

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 10:08pm
Time to stop the charade. The Women's game on GF Day was an embarrassment to the code. Skill level about 2/10 - equivalent to schoolboy under 10 level. Huge big girls putting on their best bloke impersonations bashing the crap out of each other. Zero crowd interest. Grandstands empty with a few family/friends/girlfriends scattered around. Women commentator sounding like a bloke & struggling to put 2 words together. Highlight was her comment was that these girls were amongst the "best players in the world". Sidekick commentator Gould making the odd complimentary comment without much enthusiasm. All of this after the Dally M night of nights where a conservative 30% of total coverage was on the Women. I mean seriously, they only play a handful of games a year & there's only a few bloody teams as well. Hardly reasonable I would have thought.
So this is gender equality stupidity. 95% of women have no interest in even watching NRL - let alone playing the game. And that will NEVER change. Think of the 5 closest girls / women you know & ask yourself the question whether any of them would want to play NRL. I don't know any around me that would. Then ask yourself as a parent would you encourage your daughter to play the game. Almost child abuse I would have thought up against those massive Polynesian types (which dominate the game - same as fellows I know).

Now I am not saying if you want to play the game you shouldn't. Go ahead & knock yourself out. Lets just not try to turn into something that it will NEVER be - a mainstream women's sport. PLEEZ !

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 10:16pm
... they will only ever help add to the gender pay gap ... most of them are plain scary.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 10:18pm
I'm not even sure I would like to live in a country where the majority of women played RL. Scary thought actually !

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 10:31pm

I'm not even sure I would like to live in a country where the majority of women played RL. Scary thought actually !

It's called evolution oneone.

Half of them have developed prostates , scrotums and some brains .

The YES vote told you where we are heading.      . lol

I still love them tho, so I must need gelding too.

Posted By: Whale
Date Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 12:57pm

That going to happen in the next million years 

Just another opportunity to have a go at women who don't conform to your outdated ideals.

No their psies don't have teeth LOL

-------------
Victor Orban 1.74 m, Michael Bloomberg 1.73 m, Emmanual Macron 1.77 m, George Soros 1.8 m

Date Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

That going to happen in the next million years 

Just another opportunity to have a go at women who don't conform to your outdated ideals.

No their psies don't have teeth LOL
Didn't take long for your trolling to start Whale. Be careful - its a behaviour that can get you into trouble. 

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 6:29pm
He's been bitten by more than one already oneone .

He must have enjoyed it, as he was advertising for some more ,   not long ago.
Enlightening you on the anatomy of the wicked weapon , isn't trolling.

It is acceptable = under EDUCATION.

Date Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 6:32pm
The bash and crash sports- Aussie Rules, rugby league and union- are designed for meatheads and it turns out we have some lady meatheads- should not be a surprise.

-------------
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Posted By: Sister Dot
Date Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 6:59pm

& ironing the jumpers !

The SNAG’ss of course! Good old role reversal. The world is getting chronically confused.......

-------------
“Where in this wide world can man find nobility without pride, friendship without envy, or beauty without vanity? Here where grace is laced with muscle and strength by gentleness confined”

Posted By: Heavy10
Date Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 7:25pm
Isabelle Kelly is easy to look at..

Date Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 8:05pm
Just realised whilst doing my research on the possibility of combining the Men & Womens Rugby League comps that the women only have 4 bloody teams. Thats right - four - & with that they get all their games telecast (must play each other 10 times) - & they get almost the same exposure time at the end of season Daily M Awards night. Today's society has gone stark raving mad !

-------------

Posted By: Afros
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 8:25pm
They played each other once then the top 2 played a grand final, your research must not have been very deep?

Date Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

They played each other once then the top 2 played a grand final, your research must not have been very deep?
ummm - that makes my point even better. Why would you include a competition with that lack of depth & try & position it up there with the Mens game. Seriously - the women awards were weighted pretty well the same as the mens exposure wise at last years Dally M's - & State of Origin in prime time viewing. Pleez - let the few dozen women (& i use that term loosely) who want to bash the crap out of each other do it - just don't position it as something it is not (ie a game most women want to play). Gender equality gone crazy.

-------------

Posted By: Afros
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 8:58pm
Well if they want a womens NRL they have to start somewhere, if they cold launched a comp of equal size to the mens from the start it'd be a failure.

I think they should have expanded this season however, it's hard to take it as a novelty venture to create a 3rd game on grand final day when it's only a 4 week season.

Posted By: VOYAGER
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 8:59pm
At least they had a finals series which made sense.

The bright spark or sparks at the AFL who conjured up the finals structure for the AFLW this year are the worst sports schedulers I have ever seen in my life.

How can you have two teams who were quite clearly nowhere near the best four teams in the comp, in the semi finals.

I suppose it helps that Carlton did beat Fremantle, but seriously this finals system makes the NFL wildcard weekend look like a well oiled machine, which it is not!

I sometimes wonder what qualifies people to be administrators of these sports groups.

-------------
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise

Date Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 10:48pm
They complain about Domestic Violence and then go out and bash the shxt out of one another .

That's always been men's work.        . Their taking over.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net