Print Page | Close Window

Happy Birthday Mr President!

Printed From: Thoroughbred Village
Category: All Sports - Public Forums
Forum Name: Joffs All Sports Bar
Forum Description: Visit the famous All Sports Forum to chat with friends about any sporting topic
URL: https://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/forum_posts.asp?TID=62450
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 1:26am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Happy Birthday Mr President!
Posted By: Dr E
Subject: Happy Birthday Mr President!
Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 5:22am
Let me be the first to say it ...

Happy Birthday Mr President!

Thank you and God Bless You!HugHeartPartyBeerNuke

... and I reckon you would have done her too.Wink

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Replies:
Posted By: Shammy Davis
Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 6:34am

Posted By: Carioca
Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 11:58am
They don't make em like that anymore, too much plastic , even their farts are fake.

Posted By: maccamax
Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 12:27pm
   My first thought was that Kennedy was doing to Marilyn

The same as Donald Trump is doing to NK's fat Boy.

Posted By: Passing Through
Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 1:20pm
Hey Doc in the interest of fairness don't forget Obama's birthday in August.

Would you like me to remind you?

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 2:43pm
You might like to start another thread CNNPT ... or not. Wink

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

They don't make em like that anymore, too much plastic , even their farts are fake.

LOL ... yes indeed, it was very different back then!

It was the actresses, not the actors who were screaming "FCUK KENNEDY" ... and they did ... and they took their hush money, and if they reneged, they didn't get their day in court with their Ambulance Chaser Lawyer, did they! ... the Mafia rally were the Mafia back then!Shocked 

... when you look back, it really makes CNNPTs snipes about Trump and the influence of Crime Syndicates and RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! and all the other rubbish look silly.Dead

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 3:33pm
Lovely song , I have good and sad memories around both sudden losses,
PS, pink not your your cup of tea doc, get a grease and oil change will ya lol,
PPS......thanks for the memories.

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 5:52pm
I though pink was gender neutral Carioca ...?

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

I though pink was gender neutral Carioca ...?

It may be for matters close to the heart but imo not for steam rolling emphasising posts,
livid Red far better for your satirical post, ain't telling you how to suck eggs, just egging.

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 6:23pm
I hear what you say, but I very rarely post anything satirical ... all from the heart Heart.

In this case, for Marilyn and Elton, you would have to say pink was appropriate ... at least whilst the rainbow button is out of order. 

Poor old Marilyn - was the problem that she got too old, or did she get too "chatty"?Ermm 

Plenty of people know the answer to that one, but she definitely didn't work out "who to cling to, When the rain set in".Dead

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 6:38pm
All jokes aside doc in that period of her life she didn't even know when it was time to come in Out of the rain, and there's more going the same way today , opiates!

Posted By: stayer
Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

LOL ... yes indeed, it was very different back then!

It was the actresses, not the actors who were screaming "FCUK KENNEDY" ... and they did ... and they took their hush money, and if they reneged, they didn't get their day in court with their Ambulance Chaser Lawyer, did they! ... the Mafia rally were the Mafia back then!Shocked 

... when you look back, it really makes CNNPTs snipes about Trump and the influence of Crime Syndicates and RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! and all the other rubbish look silly.Dead

Great post.

Date Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 8:22pm
No question ... and that was how the Kennedy's and their Mafia minders liked to control them in the day ... until they became a liability.Dead

Good thing for Stormy Weathers that she's a teetotal, or I'm sure she would have copped a dose of the lethal nerve agent just like Sergei Skripal and his daughter .. or was that indigestion CNNPT?LOL

-------------

Posted By: Passing Through
Date Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 3:07pm
Hey Doc, in case you haven't sent him a gift yet, I have found the perfect one. Where he and his family are going for a long time, this industrial size one will be perfect. Thumbs Up

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net