Category: Horse Racing - Public Forums
Forum Name: Racing Forum
Forum Description: General discussion about thoroughbred horse racing
URL: https://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/forum_posts.asp?TID=62250
Printed Date: 18 Apr 2024 at 11:54pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Tom Waterhouse. Is he serious???
Posted By: pnclick
Subject: Tom Waterhouse. Is he serious???
Date Posted: 04 May 2018 at 9:30pm

Replies:
Date Posted: 04 May 2018 at 9:31pm
On http://www.tomwaterhouse.com" rel="nofollow - www.tomwaterhouse.com , under tipping.

Posted By: Second Chance
Date Posted: 04 May 2018 at 9:33pm
Either (a) Attention Deficit Disorder or (b) There's One Born Every Minute.

Take your own pick.

Posted By: Tlazolteotl
Date Posted: 04 May 2018 at 9:36pm
You can get his tips for $2.95 a week but it costs $120,000 to sit with him.Wacko

Date Posted: 04 May 2018 at 9:46pm
You'd hope Hoda was sitting there as well for 120k.

Posted By: Dr E
Date Posted: 04 May 2018 at 9:52pm
$120k? ... not enough!Dead 

... oh sorry, I misread, I thought HE was paying the punters!LOL

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Posted By: VOYAGER
Date Posted: 04 May 2018 at 10:19pm
This a throwback to the days of George Tatersall and Freddy Angles, who used to give out tips for a pound.

One day Angles main offsider was counting the pound notes when he said to the boss, "boss you have not told me what our special is for Randwick tomorrow?"

Angles looked the guy in the face and said forget the special just count our notes, we can give them a special after we count the money.

In other words who cares about what we tip them, as long as they keep sending the money in.

-------------
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise

Posted By: Flight
Date Posted: 05 May 2018 at 12:38am
His parents are to blame.

-------------
“The probability of a certain set of circumstances coming together in a meaningful (or tragic) way is so low that it simply cannot be considered mere coincidence. ”
― V.C. King

Posted By: maccamax
Date Posted: 05 May 2018 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Flight Flight wrote:

Agree , They could afford condoms. People like them really make a case for compulsory birth control.
   Born into a privileged world and like most reptiles , without feeling or understanding.
   He must stop playing with it.

Date Posted: 05 May 2018 at 9:18am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by Flight Flight wrote:

Agree , They could afford condoms. People like them really make a case for compulsory birth control.
   Born into a privileged world and like most reptiles , without feeling or understanding.
   He must stop playing with it.

At least he didn't go into banking.

Date Posted: 05 May 2018 at 12:25pm
I had second thoughts and joined up.
My bankroll had better rise or I'm in for a damages claim.
The first "Gold" selection is a long wait and far away.    
     Has won it's last 3 and has the Local "almighty at the steering wheel.
     Early fav.

Do we really need Tom to alert us to the obvious.

Posted By: Sneck
Date Posted: 05 May 2018 at 1:50pm
What do you get for 120k other than sitting on Tom's lap?

It can't just be gambling mechanics. 

Maybe they give you a working model / database and teach you how to maintain it? I just can't imagine Tom teaching you that himself, it's a job for one of his analysts. 

Date Posted: 05 May 2018 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Sneck Sneck wrote:

What do you get for 120k other than sitting on Tom's lap?

It can't just be gambling mechanics. 

Maybe they give you a working model / database and teach you how to maintain it? I just can't imagine Tom teaching you that himself, it's a job for one of his analysts. 

Might be a front for some "Delicious".

Date Posted: 05 May 2018 at 1:53pm
I found Tom squatting mid air above a bookmakers satchel amusing. 

Bad optics.

Date Posted: 05 May 2018 at 1:54pm

POSITIVE RETURN
OR MONEY BACK

I'm so confident in my tips that if you sign up for the Gold or Emerald plan you will be refunded a month's subscription if there is a negative return in respect of that month.

That's money straight back into your account, without asking, even if you didn't bet!

Negative return in respect of a month will be determined by the aggregate of the stake of bets won multiplied by the best price offered by Australian wagering operators minus the stake of bets lost during that month.

I will publish the return of my tips shortly after the completion of each month.

It's as simple as that.

Date Posted: 05 May 2018 at 1:56pm

POSITIVE RETURN
OR MONEY BACK

I'm so confident in my tips that if you sign up for the Gold or Emerald plan you will be refunded a month's subscription if there is a negative return in respect of that month.

That's money straight back into your account, without asking, even if you didn't bet!

Negative return in respect of a month will be determined by the aggregate of the stake of bets won multiplied by the best price offered by Australian wagering operators minus the stake of bets lost during that month.

I will publish the return of my tips shortly after the completion of each month.

It's as simple as that.

Best price offered. Is this actually achievable? You shouldn't use unachievable prices.

Date Posted: 06 May 2018 at 2:37am
Credit where it's due .

Tom's first special won at Ascot WA.    Paid $2.30.

Posted By: Red Hare
Date Posted: 06 May 2018 at 5:12pm
For $120k you can dig a hole as deep as John McGrath...

Date Posted: 06 May 2018 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Red Hare Red Hare wrote:

For $120k you can dig a hole as deep as John McGrath...

He gives us paupers 4 weeks of his best bet free.

The man is all heart.     I realise the free period is all bait for us suckers who only dream of figures like $120000.
Tom thinks his charm will be magnetic enough to mortgage the house to be a part of his world . He realises it cost Donald Trump more than that for some stray Crumpet .
Sign up mate ,      I've got 3 more winning weeks to go before I part with any "beautiful stuff" ( money ).      Then your in the Fine Cotton club.

Date Posted: 06 May 2018 at 9:04pm
It is marketing genius though.... got everyone talking about it.

And now... "Next 3 Platinum members to join me at  https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FTomWaterhouse.com%2F&h=ATO__adDsg5rs1afeNYxVdaIr2ljDhcgry65EPPNraFAPMseMKaKo-mF3s1WsTBh_Ngb3m7hKovFlCGp9zt8kSiW0ze4KsEm7IHgmOCFS0EhTBXO7FJZQlJQ" rel="nofollow - TomWaterhouse.com  are invited with me in June to fly First Class to Royal Ascot and to party at LouLous - my shout. Can’t wait to bet up with the UK bookies"

Date Posted: 06 May 2018 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by pnclick pnclick wrote:

And now... "<span style="color: rgb29, 33, 41; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Next 3 Platinum members to join me at </span> https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FTomWaterhouse.com%2F&h=ATO__adDsg5rs1afeNYxVdaIr2ljDhcgry65EPPNraFAPMseMKaKo-mF3s1WsTBh_Ngb3m7hKovFlCGp9zt8kSiW0ze4KsEm7IHgmOCFS0EhTBXO7FJZQlJQ" rel="nofollow - TomWaterhouse.com <span style="color: rgb29, 33, 41; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"> are invited with me in June to fly First Class to Royal Ascot and to party at LouLous - my shout. Can’t wait to bet up with the UK bookies"</span>

Exactly pnclick..   Marketing genius, the whole family.
If he comes up with another winner next week , The Macca Cave may find it's way to some Real Estate Agent.
I've already explored that area , and one caught the eye .
      TOM WATERHOUSE Real Estate , Randwick.    Sales lady contact :- Ask for Gaye.

Posted By: rusty nails
Date Posted: 06 May 2018 at 9:53pm

And now... "<span style="color: rgb29, 33, 41; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Next 3 Platinum members to join me at </span> https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FTomWaterhouse.com%2F&h=ATO__adDsg5rs1afeNYxVdaIr2ljDhcgry65EPPNraFAPMseMKaKo-mF3s1WsTBh_Ngb3m7hKovFlCGp9zt8kSiW0ze4KsEm7IHgmOCFS0EhTBXO7FJZQlJQ" rel="nofollow - TomWaterhouse.com <span style="color: rgb29, 33, 41; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"> are invited with me in June to fly First Class to Royal Ascot and to party at LouLous - my shout. Can’t wait to bet up with the UK bookies"</span>

That's a generous description.

How many can sit beside him to learn whatever it is he thinks he knows.
He's run 2 large bookie businesses recently,both of them sold at huge discounts to cost.

Seriously, he was born 40 years too late.
I can see him on the Riviera chumming up to old American widows.....

Anyone dumb enough to fall into this,should appoint trustees to look after their affairs.

Posted By: RED HUNTER
Date Posted: 06 May 2018 at 9:58pm

And now... "Next 3 Platinum members to join me at  https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FTomWaterhouse.com%2F&h=ATO__adDsg5rs1afeNYxVdaIr2ljDhcgry65EPPNraFAPMseMKaKo-mF3s1WsTBh_Ngb3m7hKovFlCGp9zt8kSiW0ze4KsEm7IHgmOCFS0EhTBXO7FJZQlJQ" rel="nofollow - TomWaterhouse.com  are invited with me in June to fly First Class to Royal Ascot and to party at LouLous - my shout. Can’t wait to bet up with the UK bookies"

Wonder if he renegs if STORMY DANIELS is one of the next 3

Date Posted: 06 May 2018 at 10:02pm
Rusty Nails :-   Whats that saying , I'm green but not cabbage green.

I'd back numerous contributors to TBV to be as reliable as Magical Tom or his parents. ( And they didn't need the likes of Fine Cotton )     It does help to be born into the Trillionaire Club.

Date Posted: 11 May 2018 at 8:53pm
Tommy Warerhouse , Free Tip 2 today ... Wins =   Top fluctuations $6.

He is on fire ...     

Date Posted: 13 May 2018 at 4:17am
Tommy Waterhouse ;_ Free tip no3 wins = 2.20... That's 3 from 3 .

Date Posted: 14 May 2018 at 10:43am
His database of latest email and contact information must be growing by the minute... Wait for his transition back into wagering landscape before the spring carnival?

Date Posted: 14 May 2018 at 1:39pm

His database of latest email and contact information must be growing by the minute... Wait for his transition back into wagering landscape before the spring carnival?

I'd be surprised if He'd be allowed to use this brand as a bookmaker until after the William Hill brand ceased to operate in Oz.

Date Posted: 14 May 2018 at 1:46pm
It is all strange.     I would have thought this venture would be below his standards in the game.   Tipping the obvious to a few desperates.
    One must admit he has started with a rush ,   I know of 11 winners he's tipped in 2 weeks, with some to $8.   
   Masters of Marketing and as suggested, his base would be growing very fast.

Date Posted: 16 May 2018 at 9:01pm
Hope you weren't on the ones sent out today Macca.

Date Posted: 16 May 2018 at 9:12pm

It is all strange.     I would have thought this venture would be below his standards in the game.   Tipping the obvious to a few desperates.
    One must admit he has started with a rush ,   I know of 11 winners he's tipped in 2 weeks, with some to $8.   
   Masters of Marketing and as suggested, his base would be growing very fast.
Robbie backed the punters show and sold his tips for a week before he was told it wasn't allowed given his bookmakers license.
I'm not surprised Tom is doing this.

Posted By: Atreus
Date Posted: 16 May 2018 at 9:42pm
Tom is just being realistic.  In the last few years there have been large increases in the charges on fixed odds betting.  Before V'Landys came along the fee for fixed odds betting was 1% for years and years.  Then he comes along and increases the fee several times over.  Now the Point of Consumption Tax is coming in and will send taxes and charges on fixed odds betting to all time highs

With so much money being ripped out of the game by race clubs and government it will be much harder to show a profit as a punter or a bookie.  So I can understand why you would get out of the game and just become a tips seller

Date Posted: 16 May 2018 at 10:55pm

Hope you weren't on the ones sent out today Macca.

NO mate . My own 4 showed some profit ... I believe he had 3 seconds 2 unp.    So he is Human after all .    His special beaten in a photo.

I don't Subscribe to his tips , but the news travels quickly. Appears he favours Lightly raced 3 & 4 Y/O's with high win/place percentages.
That is a method older than me .
All about money management really , the selection can come out of a hat.

Posted By: acacia alba
Date Posted: 16 May 2018 at 11:03pm
Cant believe people actually pay these blokes for tips ????   
I can loose my money just as well by myself thanks. 

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 16 May 2018 at 11:08pm
Yes 3 very close seconds, and a couple of down the tracks. I got the 'free' email this morning, and had a look at them, didn't bet, just noted what was sent.

Agree... Money management THE most important, and probably least understood, aspect of betting. 

Date Posted: 16 May 2018 at 11:34pm

Yes 3 very close seconds, and a couple of down the tracks. I got the 'free' email this morning, and had a look at them, didn't bet, just noted what was sent.

Agree... Money management THE most important, and probably least understood, aspect of betting. 

We can understand why our famous Kerry Packer Broke/Retired quite a few of the Rails Bookmakers some years ago .
He was probably betting to about .000001 percent of his punting Bank and with gradual increase of stake through a bad trot he shattered them when the cycles went in his favour.
We Punters don't want to learn , We are in self destruct mode 24/7.
Over betting in relation to available Bank , Chasing losses , Having far too many bets , =   All add up to no hope.
I have no doubt Tom Waterhouse will show a profit,   and not on horses like his Mothers, ENGLISH ( which he didn't tip ).
It will be on these better performed younger gallopers ,early in their careers while they are meeting classes well below what they will reach.
He won't be tipping them when that point arrives.

Posted By: TJMitchell
Date Posted: 17 May 2018 at 12:49pm
Why would anyone get tips from a bookie? It's there job to TAKE your money

Date Posted: 17 May 2018 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by TJMitchell TJMitchell wrote:

I'm sure Tom wants to win for an ego boost if nothing else. 
This is probably the B+ set at worst until he establishes himself.

Date Posted: 18 May 2018 at 12:53am

Originally posted by TJMitchell TJMitchell wrote:

I'm sure Tom wants to win for an ego boost if nothing else. 
This is probably the B+ set at worst until he establishes himself.

Can you imagine the base he is building , for whatever he does in the future ..      That alone would sell for a fortune.

Date Posted: 18 May 2018 at 1:32pm
Why?

He built a big base, couldn't make money sold out to W Hill.

They had a bigger base and also couldn't make money, and sold out to crownbet.

A base is needed to generate revenue,but just having a base doesn't automatically generate revenue.
Then you need a model that generates more revenue than it costs.

Date Posted: 18 May 2018 at 2:01pm
They spend big money to lure people into their web ( Bookmakers )

Tom's lists would have exploded with the success he had in his first few weeks .        . He will sell when the price is right.

Posted By: SHOVHOG
Date Posted: 18 May 2018 at 2:18pm
We paid Aspinall/Greaves racing for years and made some good money out of the sheets.

-------------
" In gambling the many must lose in order for the few to win"

Date Posted: 21 May 2018 at 6:06pm
Latest from Tom: 

Gold and Emerald members of  http://tomwaterhouse.com/" rel="nofollow - TomWaterhouse.com  are invited this Saturday to the Chairman’s Club at  https://www.facebook.com/royalrandwick/?fref=mentions" rel="nofollow - Royal Randwick  - my shout.

I’ll be at HQ with my Platinum members betting up, so Gai Waterhouse and Adrian Bott are kindly hosting. 12 tickets available - first in first served

Can we get photos of who is with Tom on Saturday?

Posted By: ExceedAndExcel
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 4:44pm
Thought Id share my experience with this service for anyone interested (possibly no one )

A couple of months ago I signed up for his free bronze package where he sends his best bet of the day each Saturday. Pretty much no commentary around the race, suggested bet size or rated price, just the venue, race number & horse name.

First 4 selections lost – all were favourite which doesn’t really bother me. After this I got an email offer for a free week of the early mail package – usually $99.95 per week. He sends several selections on a Thursday afternoon for Saturdays races with selection notes, best price currently available and number of units to have on.

As many may know I don’t bother following racing too closely these days as my interests have moved to sports etc. A couple of days after getting the free early mail offer, I paid $24.95 for the gold package for Derby day. Did this basically to give myself half a chance of not being totally wiped when I was at Flemington. He sends a dozen or so selections for Saturday all across Australia with notes and suggested bet size. Also got sent the same deal for Cup day & Oaks day included in this price.

Selections performed very well and I am up significantly from them which I guess probably isn’t a huge surprise. Maybe I caught them on an extremely good week, who knows.

Because I am so out of the loop regarding form, I would probably pay again next time I go to the track (likely to be who knows when)

Positives: he obviously has the form worked out extremely well and the races mapped perfectly so will generally get a good run for your money with a good percentage of the selections. No idea where these sets of selections rate in terms of extracting value but I can see them being clearly profitable over time.

Negatives: a lot of his selections shorten in the market so you need to be quick. In particular the early mail sent on Thursday seems to be immediately crunched. You need to be monitoring your email constantly and then getting bets on straight away. His results are based on the best price available so would be very hard to replicate yourself.

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Why?

He built a big base, couldn't make money sold out to W Hill.

They had a bigger base and also couldn't make money, and sold out to crownbet.

A base is needed to generate revenue,but just having a base doesn't automatically generate revenue.
Then you need a model that generates more revenue than it costs.

The women founder and CEO of Bet365 has a good model for extracting cash from mug punters. Net worth 6 billion. Pays herself $384 million a year salary. She is little Tom's idol.Big smile

-------------
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 4:59pm

His best bet freeby, has won about 12 0f the last 14 (I think )

I recall when it was 9 from 10.

Posted By: jimbob04
Date Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 3:40pm
anyone here use there service, gold package looks good money back if no profit

Posted By: Gay3
Date Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 4:38pm
Please use the 'search' when starting new threads jimbob Smile

-------------
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!

Posted By: Straight arrow
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 10:28am
When you sign up? Does it come with any guarantees?? I can't believe people can sucker others into these schemes!! At least is there a discount on losing months/ weeks? Like he would be wanting a rebate back on his losing bets. Does he do the same ?

Posted By: marscay
Date Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 11:28am
What a rort but good luck to him tbh if it's working.

Nothing like a family name in this game.

Posted By: diomed
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 9:15am
Ready to go pro?
Ready to go broke. Wink

Date Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 9:41am
money back if have a losing month no other betting service offers this might give them a crack

Date Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 6:20pm
   Tom is claiming good win percentages on all his levels of paid subscriptions ,          BUT        The old chestnut.

His wins are calculated on best price bet after he releases his selections .     Meaning if you take 6/4 something that goes to 5/1 , your on a much different price to what he's claiming.
   NO ONE can achieve those best odds on every selection , so SCAM results being advertised.

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 7:51pm
Tom's value bets showed 40% profit today .       Helped by one he claims 27/1 about that started $15.   Another he claims $7 about (SP 3.20)

SICKENING these scammers.       

All we have to do it appears, is get the big overs .    Too Easy.

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 8:39pm

Tom's value bets showed 40% profit today .       Helped by one he claims 27/1 about that started $15.   Another he claims $7 about (SP 3.20)

When he sends out the tips the prices quoted are correct. So there is no real problem claiming these prices IMO. The problem is that to get the price you need to be hovering over your email inbox ready to bet immediately. Any delay and you will often miss the price because they are regularly backed in substantially.

As I mentioned when I reviewed the service, I can see them being marginally profitable for the regular user but it will be almost impossible to get the profit percentages quoted.

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

When he sends out the tips the prices quoted are correct. So there is no real problem claiming these prices IMO. The problem is that to get the price you need to be hovering over your email inbox ready to bet immediately. Any delay and you will often miss the price because they are regularly backed in substantially.

As I mentioned when I reviewed the service, I can see them being marginally profitable for the regular user but it will be almost impossible to get the profit percentages quoted.

Impossible to get near his prices with the following he would have.
With Your know how & experience E & E   You may, do as you say , but most punters don't have accounts or access to many outlets. Few Corporates take much from winning punters before limiting or banning them.

IMHO SP is the only true guide to tipping results.

Date Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 9:04pm

Impossible to get near his prices with the following he would have.
With Your know how & experience E & E   You may, do as you say , but most punters don't have accounts or access to many outlets. Few Corporates take much from winning punters before limiting or banning them.

IMHO SP is the only true guide to tipping results.

Can’t argue with that. It all makes it very hard to replicate his figures. But as I say, from what I saw on the one week of gold package I paid for, I could see it being marginally profitable.

For me not really following the sport at all anymore, the selections were perfect. I went to Derby day with no idea of the form and it would have been a bloodbath otherwise.

Date Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 8:54am
Tom Has published his Results and prices for the 12 months he has been in operation = TIPPING .

He is honest enough to show where his tips at SP are losing.
However , ( The Usual )    BEST PRICE BET around the world is showing profit.
( HOW MANY followers get on at these best prices bet in the days leading up to the race).
I see it as an admission that he is creating a superb trading opportunity for himself .
------------------
   Yesterdays winning day ( hahahaha )   2 won from 4   , One started 1.95 , the other 1.70 ...    His top prices claimed were $2.25 + $2.10.

Other prices claimed during his "winning " period were up to 150% better prices than SP, on almost all bets .

CALL IT WHAT YOU LIKE ....     

Date Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 9:19am
I doubt many get on at the best price claimed as you would need to be ready to go the moment the tips come through. But also most everyone will be getting on at much better than SP as well. Eg yesterdays losing free best bet - I got on at 2.7 about half an hour after the email came through. It started odds on.

True results for anyone paying will be somewhere in the middle - much better than SP but not what he claims.

Date Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 9:24am
Also not hard to see how the early mail package would have been up 18% yesterday as claimed. He only gives 4 or 5 tips in that package with bet size suggestions as well. No idea what the bet sizes were but given the two winners were short it’s quite likely the other selections were smaller bets.

The gold and silver package lost yesterday reading between the lines of the email.

Date Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 9:37am

Also not hard to see how the early mail package would have been up 18% yesterday as claimed. He only gives 4 or 5 tips in that package with bet size suggestions as well. No idea what the bet sizes were but given the two winners were short it’s quite likely the other selections were smaller bets.

The gold and silver package lost yesterday reading between the lines of the email.

Beating the market is what it is all about.
I'm surprised you haven't used those markets to trade yourself E & E.
   Would appear , there is some merit in that at first glance.

I've reached the stage , I can't put the time in anymore.    The Brain won't function for the long hours involved .       No Joke .
Part of the process .
BTW ..    Something appeared to go amiss with the fav R8 Gawler yesterday.   Rider eased it out at about the 200 m.

Date Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 9:50am

Beating the market is what it is all about.
I'm surprised you haven't used those markets to trade yourself E & E.
   Would appear , there is some merit in that at first glance.

I've reached the stage , I can't put the time in anymore.    The Brain won't function for the long hours involved .       No Joke .
Part of the process .
BTW ..    Something appeared to go amiss with the fav R8 Gawler yesterday.   Rider eased it out at about the 200 m.

Yes he is certainly beating the market!

I have traded a couple of them but most I just let ride to have some action. Yesterday I lost even though I could have traded for a decent profit. Oh well!

Race didn’t go to plan for it either yesterday. I think it was predicted to lead and looked in trouble when that didn’t happen. I also don’t put in the time for race form. Basically wasn’t worth my time. Which is why I’m happy to use the free tip each week and on the rare occasion I go to the track (once of twice a year) I would be happy to pay the $25 for a set of tips to help me.

Date Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 10:09am
seems to do ok so far

Date Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 11:54am
Originally posted by jimbob04 jimbob04 wrote:

seems to do ok so far

If Your claiming to be getting Top of the market Odds every wager , You have to win. ( ON PAPER )
I did read Tom's claim of beating the market by 35% compared to Starting Price.
That alone gives you approx. 20% advantage on the accepted SP loss on favourites of approx 10%/15%.

Not rocket science to see such claims are not possible when the dollars go on.
   WHERE do you get $2.10 on every horse that starts at $1.70.
       Show me and make me rich.

Date Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 1:43pm
Tom must think people can't see the Forest for the trees.

But he must have the numbers of "fools" to keep him going.
The Gold Package boast today, is a 14% profit on turnover since it's inception.

I make that a 20% loss at SP if his claim, That his prices achieved beat the market by 35% is correct.
    I think we all know Bookmakers aren't in the charity business , so it might be difficult to get set at Tom's luxury prices and keep pace with His Profit on Turnover.

WHY do people pay good money for tips that lose 20% on SP turnover.?

Posted By: marscay
Date Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 6:09pm
Have you not driven on the roads nor walked down the street max?

There are some rippers out there....

Date Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by marscay marscay wrote:

Have you not driven on the roads nor walked down the street max?

There are some rippers out there....

I only quote what should be obvious ...   When people want payment for tips , it is an admission of failure ...    Otherwise you wouldn't have to sell them .

Tom only has to back his Tips at the prices available before he releases them and then his massive numbers of followers will shorten them up for the perfect trade when he puts them " In the Bag " .

Free Specials aren't because he Loves U.

There's a number of Tipsters on TBV who tip as well or better than Tom & Co.

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 7:24pm
Might be worthwhile following the Betfair trade on Tom’s early tips for Saturday.

In good time
Remember
Fundamentalist
Heptagon
Vincere
Get stuck In
Shalwa

Date Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 10:53pm

Might be worthwhile following the Betfair trade on Tom’s early tips for Saturday.

In good time
Remember
Fundamentalist
Heptagon
Vincere
Get stuck In
Shalwa

Good to see you genuinely attempting to help your fellow members ... FOR FREE ...    I hope followers noted recent winners $26 Ada Hunter , $9 PT, $8.70 Sunline & a stack of others from our good judges on TBV .
We don't have to give our well earned to Tom and co who lose at SP anyway.

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 9:33am
Mate of a mate is shelling out $300+ PER WEEK to this shyster.

He’s got a place betting package now.

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 12:46pm
I take it that you’re not one of his platinum subscribers that pays $120k to sit with him?

It boggles the mind that anyone could think someone might pay anything near that.

Posted By: bigal
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 1:44pm

I take it that you’re not one of his platinum subscribers that pays $120k to sit with him?

It boggles the mind that anyone could think someone might pay anything near that.

NEWS ALERT.............

Bigals brand new racing service gets off the ground today.........

receive the following:

BIG BETS

SMALL BETS

BABY BETS

ACTION BETS

MARKS BOOKIE BETS

and anything that you would like thrown in....     NO THERE IS NOTHING ELSE!!!

AT AN UPFRONT COST OF ONLY $300,000 IT HAS TO BE THE BEST OFFER ON THE MARKET

I had one guy reply and join to this service we call it ......... THE PORCELAIN CLUB. He gets to sit with me while I study the form, this normally takes place while I am sitting on the toilet LOLLOLLOL

BIG al

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 2:42pm

Fark no. I've never met this mate of a mate... he'd have to be a problem gambler.

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 5:06pm
Tom's giving out a free week .     > gets your Bank details and if you don't cancel , your in for the long haul.

With the claim he beats SP prices by 38%.
I'll leave it to the maths teachers to verify that >>>   back every fav and lose 10---15% over time ..
Does that mean Tom wins 23% on anything .???

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 9:21pm
Must be on the preferred list at Bet365...

Date Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 10:14pm

Must be on the preferred list at Bet365...

ALWAYS > be "sus" , when the gun tipsters are relying on inflated odds to
push them into profit.

There are people who are good at price shopping , but it's delusional to mislead by saying , they beat SP by 38%, over time.
Tom's a "load of it".

You don't see the reliable punters on here nominating prices.
They just give their honest thoughts on a race and you get what you can.

Posted By: Mug-Punter
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 5:38pm
I actually seen his short video for yesterdays tips on LinkedIn on Friday. Granted I only remember 2 of them but both short odds on favourites with 1 getting rolled!!! Well done Tom!!!

-------------
The Mugg

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Mug-Punter Mug-Punter wrote:

I actually seen his short video for yesterdays tips on LinkedIn on Friday. Granted I only remember 2 of them but both short odds on favourites with 1 getting rolled!!! Well done Tom!!!

lol= M.P.   = You have to add 38% to those prices so he can boast a profit.      WRONG they are allowed to mislead like that.   

Almost as bad as the "Sunday Morning Tipsters".     . Intrigues me. What interest do they think any of us have, reading about such success after the races are run.        > Plus, No one believes them anyway.

Posted By: The Nem
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 1:25pm
Haven't really been on this forum much the past few years but thought I'd pop on and see if there was anything relating to TW as I have recently signed up to his early mail for trading purposes. It would seem to me that all the corps prob get the email as its virtually impossible to get the prices he quotes. Pretty much every price is gone within minutes and I've even noticed some corps suspend the market of the race in question.

Yes he seems to making a profit however as has been mentioned it is quite misleading if he uses the prices quoted in the Thursday arvo email.

I have also monitored the betfair flucs of these tips and havené really noticed too many patterns. First week they all seemed to drift, second and third week was a bit of everything. For the purpose of why I got the tips it has been a bit of a failure as I could rarely trade out of the price that I had to take but oh well. At least I know now.

-------------
Show me a good loser and i'll show you a loser...

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 4:25pm

Vindicates what has been posted on here "The Nem ",   He also claims = best price AFTER he posts selections.
We have tried to warn Members of these unobtainable prices.
Their not winning at SP.

It gets so bad that some overcome the "hurdles" by posting the selections
    AFTER THE RACE

The claim of beating SP by 38% is a scam and nothing less.   I'd love him to give me 20% over SP ...    I'd have a ball.      

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 10:49pm
I reckon you could sell magic dick pills to his membership, such is their desperation.

To think, they commissioned a statue to old Bill. This new venture of Tom’s is pure gutter work... there has to be another angle.

Is he trading member’s details with the corps?

Date Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:46pm
What else can he do?

He can’t make money bookmaking.

He can’t get set at the rates he publishes, so he can’t win punting.

Taking mugs money for tips, has zero risk....

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 4:29pm
Word from this mate of a mate is that Tom is on Ronan's Rock in the next at Sandown for 25 units.

Surely not 25% of the bank?... whichever bank that is?

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 2:24pm
Today's 'specials'...

Benalla R3 Lisa's Rainbow
Benalla R7 Celebrity Reign
Canberra R7 Who's Knocking
Bordertown R4 Longmire
Mt Barker R6 What About Moses
Moonee Valley R 8 Non Paer

Deadset, you'd have to be a problem gambler to shell out $12k a year for that.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 3:21pm
Benalla R3 Lisa's Rainbow $4.30 (average price of corporates) into $3.70 before drifting back out.

Bordertown R4 Longmire $8.50 into $5 before drifting back out.

Tom's members 0/2. 
Tom 2/2.

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 5:30pm

Benalla R3 Lisa's Rainbow $4.30 (average price of corporates) into $3.70 before drifting back out.

Bordertown R4 Longmire $8.50 into $5 before drifting back out.

Tom's members 0/2. 
Tom 2/2.

PRICELESS    ...   Red Hare

Gives people a chance to compare and see if Paying these people is worth it...      Remembering they have NOTHING to lose.

Great work for the battlers RH.

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 3:07pm
If young Tommy is/ was so good at picking / laying winners? Saying how successful he is? Gets I will interview anyone Waterhouse , Bryan Martin to do a story on how successful he is?? Why does he need to sell his tips?? Strange that is? Because if he is that good and as successful as he makes out? Why he not use his own money and get better odds?? If he is helping the batteler truely? He would give free tips. Smell something here

Posted By: TJMitchell
Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 3:28pm

If you're paying for tips from someone whose job (and Dad's job) it was for however long to take your money then you've got a few screws loose is all I can say

-------------
Time is a flat circle

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 3:33pm
S.A.=   There is a Tom Waterhouse thread, with some factual opinions .       > What you say is correct.

Suffice to say he works out his results, on the best price bet anywhere,
following him releasing his tips.
I did keep track for awhile and he wasn't doing well at SP.

He has a good thing going, as he can back his tips at the time of release and his followers , crunch the prices in, for a good trade for him.
When he puts them in the bag.
Plus the money paid for the service.

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 3:56pm
It’s poor logic to say “why would you sell your tips”. Why wouldn’t you? It means you make money without the risk. And that’s the name of the game - money.

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 4:52pm

Originally posted by Straight arrow Straight arrow wrote:

If young Tommy is/ was so good at picking / laying winners? Saying how successful he is? Gets I will interview anyone Waterhouse , Bryan Martin to do a story on how successful he is?? Why does he need to sell his tips?? Strange that is? Because if he is that good and as successful as he makes out? Why he not use his own money and get better odds?? If he is helping the batteler truely? He would give free tips. Smell something here

S.A.=   There is a Tom Waterhouse thread, with some factual opinions .       > What you say is correct.

Suffice to say he works out his results, on the best price bet anywhere,
following him releasing his tips.
I did keep track for awhile and he wasn't doing well at SP.

He has a good thing going, as he can back his tips at the time of release and his followers , crunch the prices in, for a good trade for him.
When he puts them in the bag.
Plus the money paid for the service.

No successful punter can get set early, they just don’t allow it.

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 8:08pm
Why wouldn't I?? Because if I'm that good why shorten my winnings?? Or I'm not that good?? Which one is what I'm trying to work out? You would think he might have enuf? But still wants the battlers( mugs ) money!! Is it greed or is he just a nice sweet fellow like he comes across?

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 10:16pm

Why wouldn't I?? Because if I'm that good why shorten my winnings?? Or I'm not that good?? Which one is what I'm trying to work out? You would think he might have enuf? But still wants the battlers( mugs ) money!! Is it greed or is he just a nice sweet fellow like he comes across?

His breeding has Fine Cotton in it somewhere.    Business is making money and their good at that.

Pleasant young Man who is smart enough to build a massive clientele , for whatever purpose he so desires.

Imagine what interested parties would be paying him for all of our contact details.

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 10:28pm
Yep your right! Give me a rest

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:55am

Like I said, this is very poor logic.
This is gambling. There is inherent risk involved. Even if you have an edge there is still the very real chance of going broke. Look up “risk of ruin” if you want to understand. Only a fool wouldn’t want to make the same or more money and at the same time eliminate the risk.

And regardless, you think he is actually able to get set for any substantial money? That’s cute!

Date Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 1:34pm
Tommy is giving out his Xmas Present early ..    A week of his GOLD star specials for a dollar.   yes $1.      . That's the worm on the hook.

Don't forget to cancel the ongoing part of the subscription in quick time ----or the $1 goes to $25 a week from here to eternity.

Date Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 2:56pm
Hasn't this guy got enough?? Surely he doesn't have to resort to flogging tips to grandparents?

Date Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 3:34pm

Tommy is giving out his Xmas Present early ..    A week of his GOLD star specials for a dollar.   yes $1.      . That's the worm on the hook.

Don't forget to cancel the ongoing part of the subscription in quick time ----or the $1 goes to $25 a week from here to eternity.

I have received free weeks for several of the packages over time. Always take it up and then cancel immediately. Like, the very next thing I do.

Date Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 5:41pm

I have received free weeks for several of the packages over time. Always take it up and then cancel immediately. Like, the very next thing I do.

GOOD ADVICE...     He claims 13.6% profit on turnover and that reads well,
until he then claims to be beating SP by 38%.

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 9:02am
My final advice on these misleading souls.

Tom's free week ( well $1)    . He had 27 to back for varying amounts.
      8 won...

BUT ----     He claims a win after One won at $1.70 = he gets $2.00
Another ,   $2.05 ,= He claims $2.70...

Misleading , to say the least ====     

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net