Print Page | Close Window

Bernie Tomic

Printed From: Thoroughbred Village
Category: All Sports - Public Forums
Forum Name: Joffs All Sports Bar
Forum Description: Visit the famous All Sports Forum to chat with friends about any sporting topic
URL: https://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/forum_posts.asp?TID=61707
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 5:46pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Bernie Tomic
Posted By: goldey
Subject: Bernie Tomic
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 8:57pm
What a soft rooster!

Replies:
Posted By: acacia alba
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 8:59pm
Soft what ??  Wink

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: oneonesit
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Soft what ??  Wink
He quit that celebrity show after a few days AA. After all the build up . Very average effort !

-------------
Refer ALP Election Promises

Posted By: Dr E
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 9:34pm
... and yet I hold him in higher esteem than "The Man" ... and I refuse to watch the show because that hypocritical indigenous Muslim is featuring on it ... a shame because i like Pete Rowsthorn ... MKR for me!

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Posted By: horseshoe
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 9:47pm
They threw down a few tennis balls and he said 'I'm outta here'

-------------
Those who know don't tell, Those who tell don't know

Posted By: Passing Through
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

... and yet I hold him in higher esteem than "The Man" ... and I refuse to watch the show because that hypocritical indigenous Muslim is featuring on it ... a shame because i like Pete Rowsthorn ... MKR for me!

You hit all the high notes eh Doc? LOL

-------------

Posted By: saintly96
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 10:14pm
Danny Green will shake up the jungle a little bit.

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Soft what ??  Wink
He quit that celebrity show after a few days AA. After all the build up . Very average effort !

yes, i know.  Big smile  you missed my irony.   Wink ( is that how its spelled ?? ) .   
just thinking,   a lot of soft things about him.  Evil Smile

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Flicking between MKR and Married at First Sight is hard yakka ... I hate the rating period!  

What's the story with the chick on MKR with the lubra lips!?? ... I hope her plastic surgeon had plenty of insurance, she looks like a duck!!!Shocked

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 11:21pm
LOL, I noticed that too.  looks like s**t.  but she thinks she is the bees knees. Hope she didnt pay for that job, and if she did she should ask for her money back.  And what about the lips on married at first sight ??  OMG !!  and who goes to bed caked in all that makeup and false eye lashes  ??

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: maccamax
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 12:06am

LOL, I noticed that too.  looks like s**t.  but she thinks she is the bees knees. Hope she didnt pay for that job, and if she did she should ask for her money back.  And what about the lips on married at first sight ??  OMG !!  and who goes to bed caked in all that makeup and false eye lashes  ??

Now you know AA ..     WHY I fell for PT's camels .

BUT I do want you to know , I'm only interested in the female camels .

There's nothing queer about me.

Posted By: TIGER
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 5:52am
Gees what garbage they put on TV these days

-------------
EAD

Posted By: Prince of Penzance
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 7:31am
Could’ve at least had the decency of spelling his name correctly.
Since when is it okay to make fun of people with depression and undiagnosed Aspergers anyway?

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 7:51am

Flicking between MKR and Married at First Sight is hard yakka ... I hate the rating period!  

What's the story with the chick on MKR with the lubra lips!?? ... I hope her plastic surgeon had plenty of insurance, she looks like a duck!!!Shocked

No idea but when maxie hears about that he will no doubt start fantasizing about his enhanced camels again ShockedLOL

-------------

Posted By: ExceedAndExcel
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 8:50am

Please! You are insulting ducks with comments like this. She looks revolting. And the two big growths on either side of her face take it to another level. One of the ugliest things I’ve seen.

Posted By: Tlazolteotl
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 8:54am
Mundine and Tomic have the charisma of  wet socks- very odd choices for a show like that.

Posted By: Tontonan
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 8:56am
How do you do it ?  How do you watch those shows ?  The ads are more than enough warning that I don't want to be watching that crap. 

I have no doubt the masses don't want to watch what I want to watch and the commercial TV stations know what they are doing.  Everybody complains about 'reality' TV but it rates like there is no tomorrow.   Go figure.

As for Tomic he has already proven to be a flog.  I don't need any further proof.  I don't care what becomes of him just as long as I don't have to know about it.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 9:52am
TBH Tonto, I dont watch them when home, but we were out for dinner last night and first off MAFS was on the TV , in the background,  and the hosts said, after about 20 mins, you dont want to watch this do you ?  We said no, so it got flicked to MKR, and that lasted about 15 mins, and then, thankfully, the TV got turned off.   The teenage girl present took one look at the duck lips lady and said she looked hideous, and that about summed up the whole thing.  Other times you cant help seeing the promo adverts between other shows, and the one on MAFS , with the massive botox lips, always seems to feature.  That program with Tomic and Mundine in I have only seen the promos for, and would rather read a book then watch that stuff. 

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 10:14am
Is it botox or a fat injection taken from her arse?Geek

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 10:23am
Dunno.  Just assumed it was botox  ??

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 12:29pm

TBH Tonto, I dont watch them when home, but we were out for dinner last night and first off MAFS was on the TV , in the background,  and the hosts said, after about 20 mins, you dont want to watch this do you ?  We said no, so it got flicked to MKR, and that lasted about 15 mins, and then, thankfully, the TV got turned off.   The teenage girl present took one look at the duck lips lady and said she looked hideous, and that about summed up the whole thing.  Other times you cant help seeing the promo adverts between other shows, and the one on MAFS , with the massive botox lips, always seems to feature.  That program with Tomic and Mundine in I have only seen the promos for, and would rather read a book then watch that stuff. 

When you put it like that, switching from one to the other, we don't have a lot of choice, do we ?  It is this reality show or that.  

I think the key to them is that they start a conversation, whether it be about the chicken hearted tennis player or the duck lady, and it is a fact of social media that many people can't bear the idea of being left out, so they will watch just to be part of the conversation.  

As I say, the commercial TV stations know what they are doing, and it is no mere coincidence that reality TV has grown up at the same time as social media. 

I prefer to pick over the TV guide for the programs I want to watch and use the PVR to record them.  That way I can watch them when I like and shoot through the ads.  

There are some good online TV guides that let you search by subject.  I usually search for 'Sport' or 'Gardening' and 'Movies' and the guide coughs up every movie and every gardening show on this week.  The Movie summaries link to Rotten Tomatoes and IMdB so I can work out if they are worth watching.  

It is time well spent if it leads to an end to channel surfing looking for something to watch.  That is a waste of time. 

http://www.ourguide.com.au/tv_guide.php?r=MELBOURNE" rel="nofollow - http://www.ourguide.com.au/tv_guide.php?

Posted By: djebel
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Prince of Penzance Prince of Penzance wrote:

Since when is it okay to make fun of people with depression and undiagnosed Aspergers anyway?

Probably about the time Burke made it fashionable.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Tontonan Tontonan wrote:

How do you do it ?  How do you watch those shows ?  The ads are more than enough warning that I don't want to be watching that crap. 

I have no doubt the masses don't want to watch what I want to watch and the commercial TV stations know what they are doing.  Everybody complains about 'reality' TV but it rates like there is no tomorrow.   Go figure.

As for Tomic he has already proven to be a flog.  I don't need any further proof.  I don't care what becomes of him just as long as I don't have to know about it.

This was the first time I deliberately watched The Jungle one because of Mundine and Tomic.

Some of the other people interest me as well.

I was ( shock horror ) a fan of Big Brother. I liked strangers coming together and being forced to get along.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

Probably about the time Burke made it fashionable.

That’s a pretty piss poor attempt at bullying.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 1:05pm
It might have been a poor attempt at humour?

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 1:15pm
How do you diagnose undiagnosed Aspergers Syndrome ?

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 1:15pm
Tomic might have a bit more ticker if he had been exposed to a bit of bullying as a kid. Seems to me he has been put on a pedestal all his life - by family, friends & Tennis Australia. Not used to doing it a bit tough me thinks. Anyhow - too late  - damage done (refer one Mark Philipoussis)

-------------

Posted By: Carioca
Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 1:20pm
[QUOTE=Tontonan] How do you diagnose undiagnosed Aspergers Syndrome ?[/QUOTE

Probably google.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 1:31pm

Tomic might have a bit more ticker if he had been exposed to a bit of bullying as a kid. Seems to me he has been put on a pedestal all his life - by family, friends & Tennis Australia. Not used to doing it a bit tough me thinks. Anyhow - too late  - damage done (refer one Mark Philipoussis)

Phillipoussis reached very near his potential

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Originally posted by Tontonan Tontonan wrote:

How do you diagnose undiagnosed Aspergers Syndrome ?

Probably google.

Probably right.

I have known two people with diagnosed Aspberger's and neither is an entitled narcissistic flog  or a sexist grub.  

Both were prone to unintended socially inappropriate behavior, both were fixated on their areas of expertise (and neither could pursue that expertise professionally due to the handicap of their lack of social skills) and both were intensely self critical. 

Curiously, one was an excellent tennis player (who seemed to take social tennis way too seriously).   

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 1:54pm
Sad really, very talented young man is Bernard Tomic.

Hopefully it's not too late for him .   

Swallow the pride and get back under Hewitt's wing is one possible solution.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 2:05pm

He was "The Bachelor" ... another of my favourite programs!Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 2:28pm

He was "The Bachelor" ... another of my favourite programs
Thumbs Up

Imo , he was a flea, who preyed on vulnerable young women, aka Delta Goodrum.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 3:34pm
Have you lot not learned anything this past month?
Online bullying and trolling kills.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 3:42pm

My post was about " the poo" fwiw POP.

Date Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

My post was about " the poo" fwiw POP.

Good post POP...    You've noted PT taking it easy on me .
He wants to keep me alive ,    He can't handle all those botoxed Camels.
You now know how he voted ..   I've got the females.

Posted By: Redemption
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 7:40pm
This is a very good article and I urge you all to read it.
Ive actually been thinking about the same thing the past week about Tomic.
Community are bullying him.
Its completely insane.
Its been bullying on a mass scale.
What are we trying to do, judge a guy so much, we send him to the worst of results, his life, gone??

Tennis Australia, and indeed Tennis World, need to say, "wait, we have this wrong, we have judged Bernard to the point of mass bullying, its time for us to say sorry and help in any way we can, as though he is our brother"

Please read this.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/comment-the-taunting-of-bernard-tomic-a-startling-lack-of-compassion/ar-BBIEYNq?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout" rel="nofollow - https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/comment-the-taunting-of-bernard-tomic-a-startling-lack-of-compassion/ar-BBIEYNq?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

Posted By: goldey
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 7:46pm
Spoilt brat, thinks he is a gun.

Date Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 11:17pm
Having a great run recently. Just won the ATP 250 event in Chengdu as a qualifier and has now won 14 of last 16. Will be back up to around 75th in the rankings tomorrow. Seems a big turnaround in attitude.

Posted By: VOYAGER
Date Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 12:15am
Must have burnt through the ten million he had before his slide down the rankings.

Like Phillipoussus and Agassi before they took the game more seriously this guy thinks tennis is an earn.

If he actually made a slither of an effort, he is a top 30 player every day and twice on sundays.

-------------
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise

Date Posted: 29 May 2019 at 10:34am
Anyone else catch his match at Roland Garros last night?
I emptied the account on Fritz as there was no way Tomic was winning and I half expected a retirement at some stage. But wow, did not expect the embarrassing effort he displayed! Quite obvious he wasn’t trying at all, no effort to run for balls, no emotion, all over in 80-odd minutes. Was telling Fritz where he was going to be serving towards the end. On match point served a fault and then argued it was in so that what would have been a return winner would have ended the game. Laughs all around including from the opponent (literally).

Posted By: Xavier
Date Posted: 29 May 2019 at 11:13am
What an embarrassment

-------------
Karl and Susan Kennedy are my heroes

Date Posted: 29 May 2019 at 11:18am
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

I emptied the account on Fritz as there was no way Tomic was winning and I half expected a retirement at some stage. But wow, did not expect the embarrassing effort he displayed! Quite obvious he wasn’t trying at all, no effort to run for balls, no emotion, all over in 80-odd minutes. Was telling Fritz where he was going to be serving towards the end. On match point served a fault and then argued it was in so that what would have been a return winner would have ended the game. Laughs all around including from the opponent (literally).

I did note he was wiped out ... Expected and he is finished .
   Kyrios ( whatever ) You can't bet in his events ,   another waste of space who isn't doing anything for tennis.
Stosur got through round one ,      Time soon to Lay her.
   Some good bets come up and i feel overall that Tennis is the Best of the lot for a gamble ( I know you have said that for years E-E )   
I had a serving of Del Potro & Delbonus last night.   Ruud , Martic & Muguruza the day before.
I'm Venturing into the Sports Betting much more these days ...    Racing is getting tougher .     Was I right in noting the NRL , Betfair Take , has gone from 2.5% to 6% this year.

Date Posted: 29 May 2019 at 11:37am
Gee - sounds like they are "offending" a a lot of people. 

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2019 at 11:45am
Not many Australian men have the game to do ok at the French Open. Popyrin probably does. It will take a few years before he's ready to go deep.

-------------
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Date Posted: 29 May 2019 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Not many Australian men have the game to do ok at the French Open. Popyrin probably does. It will take a few years before he's ready to go deep.

The "OLD" Brigade still rule the waves . In the Main.

Great Players actually ..       Freaks.

Date Posted: 29 May 2019 at 11:56am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

I did note he was wiped out ... Expected and he is finished .
   Kyrios ( whatever ) You can't bet in his events ,   another waste of space who isn't doing anything for tennis.
Stosur got through round one ,      Time soon to Lay her.
   Some good bets come up and i feel overall that Tennis is the Best of the lot for a gamble ( I know you have said that for years E-E )   
I had a serving of Del Potro & Delbonus last night.   Ruud , Martic & Muguruza the day before.
I'm Venturing into the Sports Betting much more these days ...    Racing is getting tougher .     Was I right in noting the NRL , Betfair Take , has gone from 2.5% to 6% this year.

I mainly trade each service game but Tomic is terrible on clay and has displayed a lack of effort with a couple of retirements lately so was happy to make an exception and back Fritz straight out. Only 1.18 so no longshot winner that’s for sure but enough on to make it my most profitable market of the tournament so far.

If he puts in more effort Tomic can do much better in a few weeks on grass. As always effort is the key but he does like the surface. Clay he just couldn’t be bothered.

If you are starting to bet on tennis you really need to do it in play. Get yourself a VPN and you will have no issues. Here is another tennis trading tip for you to give you further motivation:

- When a player calls for the trainer or has a medical timeout the market overreacts. Back this player while they are being treated and then lay them when play resumes.

NRL is 6%
AFL 2.5%

Date Posted: 29 May 2019 at 11:59am
Dont you lose your your dosh if you are betting in-play due to injury abandonment ?

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2019 at 12:13pm

Dont you lose your your dosh if you are betting in-play due to injury abandonment ?

Retirement rules differ depending on the book but for Betfair the first set must be complete for bets to stand - IE retirement during 1st set = bets refunded, retirement after 1st set = bets are settled.

In-play doesn’t affect this rule.

Date Posted: 29 May 2019 at 12:18pm
Yes - i thought you were game betting

-------------

Date Posted: 29 May 2019 at 12:24pm
I don’t bet the game markets, just trade the match odds market back and forward each service game generally up to 3-3 or 4-4 in the 1st set.

A retirement will almost always come inbetween games so if betting the game market it would already be resolved prior to any retirement. I’m not sure how they treat it (resolve or refund) in the very rare occasion where a player quits mid game or has some serious injury that means they can’t complete the next couple of points.

Date Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 6:54pm
https://www.bbc.com/sport/tennis/48492578" rel="nofollow - https://www.bbc.com/sport/tennis/48492578

French Open: Anna Tatishvili forfeits £41,000 for 'falling below standard'

American player Anna Tatishvili has been fined her entire French Open first-round earnings of almost £41,000 for falling below the standard expected of a professional player at a Grand Slam.

Tatishvili, 29, lost 6-0 6-1 to Greek 29th seed Maria Sakkari in 55 minutes.

The former world number 50, who has had an ankle injury, was playing her first tour-level match since October 2017.

She used her protected ranking to enter Roland Garros.

Under Grand Slam rules, the match referee has the right to dock appearance money if it is felt a player used their protected ranking to play a tournament despite not being fit enough.

"All players are expected to perform to a professional standard in every Grand Slam match," Grand Slam rules state.

So why is Tomic allowed to tank ?   Hit him where it hurts.

Posted By: Baghdad Bob
Date Posted: 26 May 2021 at 6:56pm
In case anyone has not caught up with the tennis career of Bernard Tomic, here is the latest news.
In the first round of the qualifying round for the French Open Tomic was beaten by a 16year old French schoolboy in straight sets.

Posted By: Second Chance
Date Posted: 26 May 2021 at 7:09pm
Should give it away for his own state of health and our peace of mind.

Posted By: TJMitchell
Date Posted: 26 May 2021 at 7:12pm
A real big 'what if' is Bernard

-------------
Time is a flat circle

Date Posted: 27 May 2021 at 10:10am
Probably get a commentators gig at the next Australian Open alongside Miss Dokic.  

-------------

Date Posted: 27 May 2021 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

In case anyone has not caught up with the tennis career of Bernard Tomic, here is the latest news.
In the first round of the qualifying round for the French Open Tomic was beaten by a 16year old French schoolboy in straight sets.

This is hardly the big news you think it is. Tomic was not even a massive favourite to win the match so the fact that he lost is no big surprise. He has always been garbage on clay anyway. The real news is that appeared not to remember who serves first after a tiebreak.

Date Posted: 27 May 2021 at 1:56pm
He was not expected to win the FIRST round of a QUALIFYING round to a sixteen year old schoolboy, pull my other leg.Big smile

Date Posted: 27 May 2021 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Baghdad Bob Baghdad Bob wrote:

He was not expected to win the FIRST round of a QUALIFYING round to a sixteen year old schoolboy, pull my other leg.Big smile

I can see you don’t follow tennis Bob. Confused

Date Posted: 27 May 2021 at 2:50pm
E&E, I just do not follow the fortunes of Tomic.Stern Smile

Date Posted: 27 May 2021 at 2:55pm
Tonic is a total has-been who you could make a good argument never-even-was. But being trash on clay is nothing new. He’s only ever made it to the 2nd round at Roland Garros 3 times and only ever made one clay final on the challenger tour, not even the main ATP tour.  He’s garbage on the surface. Losing to this kid (who by all reports is a very good prospect) is not a surprise. Tomic was favourite but not a heavy favourite. Around 60%. 

Date Posted: 31 May 2021 at 8:55pm
Now Osarka doesn't want to talk to the media at the French Open. Why ? Thousands of other players would give up a leg to get the sort of publicity she gets. And then she wants to bring BLM into the Tennis arena - & then wonders why she is in the firing line. Bit rich me thinks. Smells of wanting it both ways

https://www.smh.com.au/national/osaka-s-media-boycott-risks-forfeiting-publicity-on-her-own-terms-20210531-p57wnu.html" rel="nofollow - https://www.smh.com.au/national/osaka-s-media-boycott-risks-forfeiting-publicity-on-her-own-terms-20210531-p57wnu.html

-------------

Date Posted: 31 May 2021 at 8:57pm

Unfortunately she has picked the wrong mob taking on the French. Should have waited till January & she would have had a better outcome.

-------------

Posted By: Afros
Date Posted: 31 May 2021 at 9:03pm
What did Tomic have to do with this, 11?

Date Posted: 31 May 2021 at 9:06pm
Nothing - i don't think LOL . 

He does play tennis though - or so I'm told - albeit not that well lately LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 31 May 2021 at 9:09pm
However your point is quite reasonable Afross. 

They are poles apart - not because he is male & she female. More the fact that she has class & he doesn't LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 31 May 2021 at 11:04pm
Is she American ?  But plays for Japan ?  And wants us to take her BLM seriously ???

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 31 May 2021 at 11:49pm
Osaka needs to realise that press conferences are part of the job. It’s one of the ways the sport gets publicity and helps generate the money she’s happy to have her hand out for. Imagine me saying Im not going to field any questions from the CEO about the company performance because he’s a real Christmas pudding and it makes me upset. How do you think that would go down? 

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 9:51am

Is she American ?  But plays for Japan ?  And wants us to take her BLM seriously ???

Born in Japan to a Haitian father and Japanese mother. Grew up in US but her parents nominated her as being Japanese going through the juniors system in NY. 

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 9:54am
She has withdrawn from the French Open and is taking a break from tennis to deal with her well documented anxiety/mental health issues.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 10:02am
I suppose it is easy to have cheap shots at her - like i did. Fact is though these elite sportspeople are probably wired a bit different to most. I mean its probably what makes the difference on top of just natural ability that gets them there. Add on the way most have been put on a pedestal & molly coddled all their lives & it makes more sense. 

Still a touch precious though LOLLOL 

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 10:04am
She came across to me as a nice, well intentioned girl with enormous support. Now she goes & spoils it Ouch

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 10:05am

Still miles in front of our 2 brats though

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 10:08am

& as i said - if your going to take a stand like that & upset the apple cart you pick your mark. And the frogs are not it !

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 10:13am
She expressed her issues with interviews many times in the past including at the Australian Open earlier this year. 

When is a good or bad time to acknowledge you are struggling?

Never had a friend or family suicide and said ''where did that come from?''

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 10:16am

I think that's a bit of a stretch PT. Not wanting to talk to the media is a bit different to jumping off the gap

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 10:19am

I mean there are plenty of things in my daily work i would prefer i didn't have to do. Fact is those things come with the job - so you do them.

Bit like doing post-match interviews for her i would have thought.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 10:22am

& you will probably find in 10 years time Osaka will be on the other side of the court with a microphone in hand interviewing players - & getting paid millions to do so

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 10:26am
Is that how mental health works?

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 12:45pm
I am a bit like 1x1 here.    There were a lot of things in my various jobs I had over the years that were not much fun at all.   I saw quite a few suicides  ( not live, but the end result ), that didnt do much for my mental health either. I wasnt getting paid the big bucks this girl is.  How hard is it to do a 5 min interview ?  She would garner a lot more sympathy doing 5 mins chat.  Not like she cant afford the best care available ?

-------------
animals before people.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net