Print Page | Close Window

Ray Hadley

Printed From: Thoroughbred Village
Category: All Sports - Public Forums
Forum Name: Joffs All Sports Bar
Forum Description: Visit the famous All Sports Forum to chat with friends about any sporting topic
URL: https://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/forum_posts.asp?TID=61689
Printed Date: 16 Apr 2024 at 11:15pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Ray Hadley
Posted By: Tlazolteotl
Subject: Ray Hadley
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 9:50am
I had the misfortune of listening to a bit of the Ray Hadley yesterday. Far out!Shocked It is the full-on  I-hate-TurnbullAngry, Dutton is great: Dutton for PMThumbs Up Show. Non-stop ranting and nauseating songs on that topic.

Replies:
Posted By: Shrunk in the Wash
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 10:03am
He also wants Abbott back, what a lollipop

Posted By: maccamax
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 12:58pm
Am I wrong in saying Turnbull is the most disliked PM of our time .
   Shorten is disliked too.

I'm Not Pushing any barrow , but that's how I see it ..

I think Bob Hawke was our most popular ,     Keating was up there most times.    Howard ?
Whoever gets 33% of the primary vote will win next year.

Posted By: Magnolian Khan
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 1:04pm
RIP

Posted By: Magnolian Khan
Date Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Shorten is disliked too.

I'm Not Pushing any barrow , but that's how I see it ..

I think Bob Hawke was our most popular ,     Keating was up there most times.    Howard ?
Whoever gets 33% of the primary vote will win next year.

I think Gillard was pretty hated after what she did to the people’s Pm Kevin 07

I think people are just sick of all the crap they carry on with, eg. Citizenship fiasco

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 1:12pm
Agree MK ..    An all time low since Howard years and he had the benefit of more prosperous times.

Given the huge lift Australia has had over the past 60 years ,    HOW are we in debt more than half a trillion Dollars .

And Queensland is in hock for over $80 Billion and we vote Labor back in .               . Self destruction.

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 1:12pm

No Abbott was that's why he was punted

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 1:17pm
Ray Hadley did a great job, for his part of bringing down Mike Baird.

We had lost enough Industry without closing the Greyhounds down.

Alan Jones and the Station do see themselves as all too powerful and really hammer their points hour after hour .

Date Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 1:21pm
Shrunk ..   I admit Abbott couldn't utter 4 words , terrible orator ,

but he did get into Government by winning 19 seats.      Turnbull has lost all that ground ,   is now well behind, so History says he should go.        > Who to replace him .?

Posted By: Passing Through
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 9:37am
2GB contributor Andrew Bolt fell 3.5m from a tree this week. If only he had hugged the tree he may not have fallen...karma? Big smile

The tree and ladder thankfully was unharmed.

Conservative columnist Andrew Bolt has suffered a raft of injuries after falling out of a tree at his home.

Bolt was reportedly pruning a tree at his property in suburban Melbourne when he fell off the 3.5 metre ladder he had climbed, injuring his left wrist – which required surgical pinning – as well as several ribs.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/andrew-bolt-hurt-in-fall-while-pruning-tree/news-story/7741ffd792716d2e9fadb455b0aea969" rel="nofollow - http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/andrew-bolt-hurt-in-fall-while-pruning-tree/news-story/7741ffd792716d2e9fadb455b0aea969

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

2GB contributor Andrew Bolt fell 3.5m from a tree this week. If only he had hugged the tree he may not have fallen...karma? Big smile

The tree and ladder thankfully was unharmed.

<p style="-sizing: border-; margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">Conservative columnist <span style="-sizing: border-; font-weight: 700;">Andrew Bolt </span>has suffered a raft of injuries after falling out of a tree at his home.

<p style="-sizing: border-; margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">Bolt was reportedly pruning a tree at his property in suburban Melbourne when he fell off the 3.5 metre ladder he had climbed, injuring his left wrist – which required surgical pinning – as well as several ribs.

<p style="-sizing: border-; margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"> http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/andrew-bolt-hurt-in-fall-while-pruning-tree/news-story/7741ffd792716d2e9fadb455b0aea969" rel="nofollow - http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/andrew-bolt-hurt-in-fall-while-pruning-tree/news-story/7741ffd792716d2e9fadb455b0aea969

Your certainly fixed on Labor PT...     Any LNP supporter is in danger.

Do you have an alabi regarding your access to Andrews ladders and why do you carry a hack saw.

Don't ever offer me a chocolate , Refusal may offend.      

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 9:59am
Hang on maxie, Bolt is a leftie, he worked for the Labor Party on 2 election wins by Bob Hawke.

You aren't suggesting this bizarre triggered redneck behavior is political opportunism are you? Shocked

Maybe irrelevant would be a better description of Bolt

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:21am

Hang on maxie, Bolt is a leftie, he worked for the Labor Party on 2 election wins by Bob Hawke.

You aren't suggesting this bizarre triggered redneck behavior is political opportunism are you? Shocked

Maybe irrelevant would be a better description of Bolt

Conservative columnist Andrew Bolt has suffered a raft of injuries after falling out of a tree at his home.

He must have been a spy in the days you mention.

Sadly ,    He has had a tragic past year , with family tragedy and at one stage had to move House over serious threats .

Posted By: djebel
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:25am
Sad to say but it would not matter what happened to either Ray Hadley or Andrew Bolt I would have no sympathy for them.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:28am
Men over 55 should not climb ladders.Wink An amazing number of them fall or die.

Posted By: acacia alba
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 11:20am
Almost as silly as the local bloke out cutting limbs off a tree in 90K winds , last week. And of course a 200kg limb fell on him and almost killed him.  Why would anyone with half a brain go doing that ??? Wacko

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 11:26am
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

Sad to say but it would not matter what happened to either Ray Hadley or Andrew Bolt I would have no sympathy for them.

I'm wrong again.

I thought Djebel had a heart (   It's about the size of a pea and twice as hard . )    (Yoke Djebel i would never insult you )   

Posted By: Prince of Penzance
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 11:27am
Silly old men thinking they are 20.
Not good

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 11:35am

I'm wrong again.

I thought Djebel had a heart (   It's about the size of a pea and twice as hard . )    (Yoke Djebel i would never insult you )   

I do not like to use the word hate/hatred but these two bring me as close as any.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Prince of Penzance Prince of Penzance wrote:

Not good

Old Men Aren't Silly ,    or they wouldn't be Old.

Posted By: oneonesit
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 12:43pm

Not good
Encouraging to see brand new members immediately getting involved in the rough & tough banter in Joffs  Tongue

-------------
Refer ALP Election Promises

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Not good

Encouraging to see brand new members immediately getting involved in the rough & tough banter in Joffs  Tongue

lololol-- My first thought was, (you know who) has returned via the back door.
     But God is not that cruel.

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 1:54pm
I have no idea what you are taking about , thought I was making a valid point that old men should not do silly things. Ladders and men who are elderly do not mix.
Thought my post was common sense

I’m not here to argue, maybe I’m in the wrong side of the forum.

Toodle pip

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 1:55pm

Not good

I think you need to look up the meaning of banter darl

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 1:56pm

Not good

lololol-- My first thought was, (you know who) has returned via the back door.
     But God is not that cruel.

I’m sorry I’m not religious

Posted By: Gay3
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 2:01pm
The Mayor has approved a couple of late Unhappy

-------------
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 2:02pm
Mayor has been having troubles with the registration section.

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 2:03pm
He has & was told about the ongoing issues months ago.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 2:04pm
Yes, I’m just going off the email he sent me in regards to my registration approval which was delayed

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 2:21pm

Yes, I’m just going off the email he sent me in regards to my registration approval which was delayed

Welcome aboard ...     You will soon get used to the "slang" of Joffs = All good people who come here for the quiet life after the trauma ( of not picking winners) in the Racing Section.

A type of penalty.

If things get worse for us here , the next step down hill is, General.

Fail there and it's the Isolation of " Greyhound Tipping " .    You may Note Horseshoe has no one to talk to there but is so Loyal he contributes daily.

Posted By: Carioca
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 2:26pm

Welcome aboard ...     You will soon get used to the "slang" of Joffs = All good people who come here for the quiet life after the trauma ( of not picking winners) in the Racing Section.

A type of penalty.

Fail there and it's the Isolation of " Greyhound Tipping " .    You may Note Horseshoe has no one to talk to there but is so Loyal he contributes daily.

I think horseshoe is a " dark horse", to use a touch of racing vernacular, tips well too.

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

LOL Reincarnations hey Hug

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

A type of penalty.

I think horseshoe is a " dark horse", to use a touch of racing vernacular, tips well too.

I think Horseshoe is attached to The "Punter" site by the sound of things.    Been putting up selections on every thing except Pt's Camel Beauty Show ...For Zonks.

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 4:47pm

A type of penalty.

I think Horseshoe is attached to The "Punter" site by the sound of things.    Been putting up selections on every thing except Pt's Camel Beauty Show ...For Zonks.

Mine was a tongue in cheek post Macca, it's a pity he didn't have a book on the camel
pageant, I had a few shekels out of work too, oh well...wonder if he'll run a book on the mares new jock.

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

LOL Reincarnations hey Hug

Hmmm.............you said that, not me Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 8:00pm
Interesting

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:02pm

Interesting

Recalcitrant CORNER   is Out Joff's ,     BUT you will love us .

We are quite sane and all have Psychiatrist Certificates to prove it.

We know already you are a good woman, So do enjoy your time here.

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:10pm
Thanks for the welcomes, I’ve actually been here for a couple of months as reader only. I have now decided to post and will be doing my absolute best to make everyone happy and to assist in tidying up the poor behaviour that has taken over this section of the underworld of late.
Hope you have a good night

Posted By: Isaac soloman
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:19pm

Thanks for the welcomes, I’ve actually been here for a couple of months as reader only. I have now decided to post and will be doing my absolute best to make everyone happy and to assist in tidying up the poor behaviour that has taken over this section of the underworld of late.

when was that your job?

just be constructive in your posting. no problems!

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:22pm
Thanks for your input.

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:40pm

Thanks for your input.

lol . Ignore =    Isaac has recently been promoted ,     The Seniority list has gone up a notch over recent days with one of our commanding Officers going on Holiday.
Like PT you have failed to pass the " add Lib " role I had in mind for you.
You were supposed to ask how I knew you were a woman .
And I was to say = Well no Man would be silly enough to join TBV ..   
    hahahahahaha.    Isn't that a misogynistic answer ,
Now I'll get attacked from all corners ,    The clock will tick over for TBV and a job well done .

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:53pm
I'm starting to think the Prince might have been better off calling himself the Shar of Iran.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 10:59pm

Thanks for your input.
I noticed you changed your member details Ebony. "Not Notified" will give you much more flexibility than the "15 years old" you originally posted

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 11:03pm

I'm starting to think the Prince might have been better off calling himself the Shar of Iran.
Sorry....that's right...herself !

-------------

Posted By: Dr E
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 11:59pm

I'm wrong again.

I do not like to use the word hate/hatred but these two bring me as close as any.

It's called "blind" hatred - it is unhealthy, clouds judgement and causes OUTRAGE and bias amongst the less stable personalities in our society. 

Coincidentally, it often manifests in people who are also afflicted with "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

Very common amongst the fascists of ANTIFA, and members and supporters of other Social Justice Warrior, Green-Left Organisations.

CNNPT is a classic sufferer, evidenced by his uncontrolled joyful celebration of ill health, injury or death to anyone who doesn't conform to his out of touch Marxist ideologies.

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 12:16am

Thanks for your input.
I noticed you changed your member details Ebony. "Not Notified" will give you much more flexibility than the "15 years old" you originally posted

That was a mistake. Accidentally pressed 2002. Should be a few extra on that but thanks for checking me out. I feel honoured.

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 12:27am

Thanks for your input.

That was a mistake. Accidentally pressed 2002. Should be a few extra on that but thanks for checking me out. I feel honoured.

That isn't a good word to float in Joffs.

If these vultures think ladies feel honoured .

WAIT for it;-
Honour they'll get

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 6:52am

Posted By: TIGER
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 10:00am
Hadley has been on the decline for the past 10 years

-------------
EAD

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

I'm wrong again.

It's called "blind" hatred - it is unhealthy, clouds judgement and causes OUTRAGE and bias amongst the less stable personalities in our society. 

Coincidentally, it often manifests in people who are also afflicted with "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

Very common amongst the fascists of ANTIFA, and members and supporters of other Social Justice Warrior, Green-Left Organisations.

CNNPT is a classic sufferer, evidenced by his uncontrolled joyful celebration of ill health, injury or death to anyone who doesn't conform to his out of touch Marxist ideologies.

So it's sumpin like when you hate too much salt or sumfink .

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 10:46am

LOLThats quite a task you have set yourself, but good luck with it Thumbs UpCry

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 10:48am
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Hadley has been on the decline for the past 10 years

His peak must have been the Dapto dogs because he's rubbish on radio. But I'm not in his demographic.

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 5:00pm

Hadley 'shocked, sad' at son's drug charge

-------------

Posted By: VOYAGER
Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 5:29pm
Throw him in the cell and throw away the key.

Bent coppers and exposed to corruption and blackmail, deport him.

I bet you we do not any of that nonsense Hadley goes on with on Monday.

F#@king hypocrite!

-------------
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise

Posted By: ThreeBears
Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 6:41pm
LOL. Karma coming home to roost arm in arm with the Devil. 

Posted By: ExceedAndExcel
Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 7:02pm
Ray Hadley is a confirmed A-grader so no surprise to see people getting a bit of a chuckle out of this. I certainly am.

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 7:22pm
Jeezuz H Krist- back in my day, when we got nice and drugged up at the pub, or elsewhere, it was to have fun. Now it's a mental health issue. Doesn't anyone take drugs for fun anymore?

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 7:34pm
I think Willie Nelson and Snoop Dogg are still in your corner T

-------------
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 7:34pm
Retweet

Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Jeezuz H Krist- back in my day, when we got nice and drugged up at the pub, or elsewhere, it was to have fun. Now it's a mental health issue. Doesn't anyone take drugs for fun anymore?

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 7:45pm
Looks like young Daniel's been getting at the confiscated stuff held at the station. Which reminds me of when my uncle who was a cop at the time showed me a storeroom at his station- packed to the ceiling with dope- you could hardly get the door open.

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 8:33pm
Reminds me of a story I heard in a small town in the riverina T.

The local cop (the town had about 50 population), found some herbal chemistry taking place in a acre of paddock. He asked the owner whose it was and the owner said he did not know what the copper was talking about.

The copper said okay no problem, so he confiscated the haul, stashed in a cool room that one of his mates had for storing meat, and started selling it to travellers passing through the local.

He only sold that stash, did not get greedy, and he made enough to retire on and move up to Coffs Harbour.

He was smart and did not try and become a drug tsar, in and out and he lived right up until 2010, when he passed away from pancreatic cancer.

If you want to know the town, it is between Cootamundra and Junee, there is a hint!

-------------

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 10:39pm
Not all cops are bent.  Our local drove thru 3 fences, stripped off and dived in a freezing icy dam, and dragged out an old bloke twice his size, who had been in the water about 20 mins and was almost gone.  He then gave him CPR and saved him.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 11:46pm
Hadley is always getting tip offs from “a contact in the force”
Clearly his sons only sins are not stealing drugs

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 12:33am
Very sad for anyone to have to deal with this type of thing and to make it worse ' there is very few areas available to seek help.
Half the population is involved in "The Gear " of some kind and virtually nothing being done about it.

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 5:18am

LOL ... and if you were like me, your copper mate always had the best gear too ...Thumbs Up

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 5:21am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Not all cops are bent.  Our local drove thru 3 fences, stripped off and dived in a freezing icy dam, and dragged out an old bloke twice his size, who had been in the water about 20 mins and was almost gone.  He then gave him CPR and saved him.

It's much easier to do that when you are stoned out of your head of course ...

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 1:29pm
While our sympathy goes out to the the Ray Hadley tears ,   Surely he is aware that most Mental Health admissions are chemical intake induced
( includes alcohol )   The Pot is a mind altering drug and very harmful.
( contrary to the belief of so many )

I have no doubt Hadley's Son is suffering a drug induced Psychosis,
That shouldn't be a work related illness and he should not be retained in his work of Policing.
We have had enough Roger Rogerson & Chris Laycock types , Thank you.
   Teflon John has had half the force & Judiciary on his payroll.

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 1:48pm

While our sympathy goes out to the the Ray Hadley tears ,   Surely he is aware that most Mental Health admissions are chemical intake induced
( includes alcohol )   The Pot is a mind altering drug and very harmful.
( contrary to the belief of so many )

I have no doubt Hadley's Son is suffering a drug induced Psychosis,
That shouldn't be a work related illness and he should not be retained in his work of Policing.
We have had enough Roger Rogerson & Chris Laycock types , Thank you.
   Teflon John has had half the force & Judiciary on his payroll.

He should be treated no differently to any other Cop in the same situation. If it is a instant dismissal crime than that is what should happen.

I know in many jobs they give you rehabilitation. Do the Coppers do the same ?

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 2:04pm
Hadley takes a very hard line on drug offences and law and order issues generally. He calls for mandatory sentencing, zero tolerance. Yesterday he held a press conference where he talked about his sons very serious mental health issues that drove him to drugs, with the family doctor as a prop, and said that he was in specialist care for this very serious illness and called for consideration and privacy for his family. All stuff he rails about daily as the insanity of political correctness destroying society, calling on bleeding heart magistrates to throw the book at offenders. 

Obviously his son has issues(being Hadley's son is a start) and you would hope the young fellow gets the help he needs. It seems it is a bit different now that the problem has come knocking at Ray's door personally. Drug taking and mental health is not simply a case of criminal behaviour. Will we see a new better informed more understanding Hadley now? 

-------------

Posted By: TIGER
Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 4:19pm
Ray Hadley is woeful at calling league games now, use to be great but time has caught up with him, 9 game at 8:30 on a Thursday/Friday night that he calls makes me fall asleep

-------------
EAD

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by TIGER TIGER wrote:

Ray Hadley is woeful at calling league games now, use to be great but time has caught up with him, 9 game at 8:30 on a Thursday/Friday night that he calls makes me fall asleep

He needs coke to add some colour to his call. 

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 4:57pm

Hadley takes a very hard line on drug offences and law and order issues generally. He calls for mandatory sentencing, zero tolerance. Yesterday he held a press conference where he talked about his sons very serious mental health issues that drove him to drugs, with the family doctor as a prop, and said that he was in specialist care for this very serious illness and called for consideration and privacy for his family. All stuff he rails about daily as the insanity of political correctness destroying society, calling on bleeding heart magistrates to throw the book at offenders. 

Obviously his son has issues(being Hadley's son is a start) and you would hope the young fellow gets the help he needs. It seems it is a bit different now that the problem has come knocking at Ray's door personally. Drug taking and mental health is not simply a case of criminal behaviour. Will we see a new better informed more understanding Hadley now? 

Drug taking and Mental Health go hand in hand . In massive numbers.

The criminal part of the situation is that substance addiction is grounds for a pension.
Bob Carr introduced injecting rooms to assist addicts .    What about the crime of posession in transporting the illegal substance to those rooms .
       THE BASTXRDS LIKE CARR ARE THE MADDEST OF ALL.

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 5:44pm
Why don't they have alcohol rooms for drunks in controlled conditions?

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 6:38pm
BTW ...   WHERE DOES A POLICE CONSTABLE GET THE FUNDS TO SUPPORT THESE ADDICTIONS .               > Teflon John ?

Posted By: Tontonan
Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 6:42pm

They are called pubs aren't they ?

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 6:47pm

BTW ...   WHERE DOES A POLICE CONSTABLE GET THE FUNDS TO SUPPORT THESE ADDICTIONS .               > Teflon John ?

Not 100% sure, could be early speculation but it was suggested by some people who dont usually go off with wild speculation that it was coming from other coppers, maybe the evidence room, and they were dobbed in by a straight policeman. There were calls to ensure the safety of the whistle-blower.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Tontonan Tontonan wrote:

Well I s'pose if you lead with your chin.....you know the rest.

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 6:55pm

Not 100% sure, could be early speculation but it was suggested by some people who dont usually go off with wild speculation that it was coming from other coppers, maybe the evidence room, and they were dobbed in by a straight policeman. There were calls to ensure the safety of the whistle-blower.

That's what I assumed from reading the story where it says he was busted by Professional Standards but later I read that he was scoring off pub dealers. Maybe he did both.

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 7:43pm
Only last week Hadley was calling for a prison officer to be sacked and jailed as she screwed a prisoner.

What will he want for his thieving drug addict son

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 7:44pm
Who says he's an addict?

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 8:11pm
Don’t care what he is in that regard.
He’s a criminal copper with a hypocrite of a father

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 8:11pm
I think we need to clarify what corruption is!

The fact that he was addicted to a banned substance, is the worst issue then, to me that is not the worst part.

His buying an illicit drug from a street seller, puts him in a position where he could be compromised in teh future. If this seller was associated with a bikie club, he could in the future be asked to supply information about a witness or informant on the club and if he complied he would be compromised.

That is the part of the story, that he should be sacked for!

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 8:14pm
Love to know how many people he’s arrested for drug possession in his illustrious career

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by Shrunk in the Wash Shrunk in the Wash wrote:

Love to know how many people he’s arrested for drug possession in his illustrious career

I guess he would not be the one making that decision, In most cases he'd have been simply carrying out orders, If have his ranking correct.

Imagine having Ray Hadley as your father, You would need serious drugs to live with that knowledge. 

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 8:58pm

Well Geoff Huegill & his mates believe disabled toilets are provided for drug taking. For enough I suppose - as long as your not disabled 😳

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:00pm

Well Geoff Huegill & his mates believe disabled toilets are provided for drug taking. For enough I suppose - as long as your not disabled 😳
Never did recover from that little embarrassment !

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:04pm
Pretty sure Ray Hadley would not be the first father that re-evaluated his standards when his kids were involved. More the norm than the exception I would have thought

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:07pm
I loathe people who oppose something when it's affecting other people then change their mind when it affects them. They are literally without principles.

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:11pm

I loathe people who oppose something when it's affecting other people then change their mind when it affects them. They are literally without principles.
Well you must loathe a lot of people

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:20pm

These people have usually had cushy lives or forgotten where their roots are and need a tragedy or circumstance to change for them to see the real world.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:23pm
Dont recall Geoff Huegill ever using his public profile to slam the bleeding heart justice and corrections systems for their leniency. Could be wrong though. 

-------------

Posted By: JudgeHolden
Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:26pm

A complete lack of empathy mixed with rank opportunism. You’d think he’d squirm, but that would give him and his ilk way too much credit.

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:27pm
Funny isn't it . Jones & Hadley are by far the two most POPULAR radio commentators / personalities in Sydney. Win the ratings hands down. Yet on TBV you can't get a good word from anyone for either of them. Weird.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:29pm

Funny isn't it . Jones & Hadley are by far the two most POPULAR radio commentators / personalities in Sydney. Win the ratings hands down. Yet on TBV you can't get a good word from anyone for either of them. Weird.

That’s okay oneone. You can put in a good word for them if you like.

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:32pm

Dont recall Geoff Huegill ever using his public profile to slam the bleeding heart justice and corrections systems for their leniency. Could be wrong though. 
Too busy snorting coke in disabled toilets . Bloody obvious I would have thought. Someone's got to stick up for disabled folk PT - the toilets are provided so they don't get themselves into difficulty. Deary me !

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Jesus Judge - I'm surprised you even knows them living down in Adelaide. Gee - they must be popular

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:37pm

Jesus Judge - I'm surprised you even knows them living down in Adelaide. Gee - they must be popular
Suelry you've got your own right wing cons to get your nose out of joint. Maybe not - it is Adelaide after all

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:38pm
Not really. Your tabloid culture is a bit strange to us. But it’s not too hard to see where a bloke like Hadley is coming from.

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:39pm

Not really. Your tabloid culture is a bit strange to us. But it’s not too hard to see where a bloke like Hadley is coming from.

Basically, he’s playing suckers like you.

Date Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 9:41pm

Not sure were he lives now. However spent most of his life in Baulkham Hills in Sydney I think. Very middle class area.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net